- Text Size +

Done shopping, the girls made their way back to Cindy's place for some dinner. The whole time Cindy was talking Jen's ear off, discussing everything from her life in the months it had been since they'd last seen each other. Apparently Cindy had been having a rough go of it lately. She had just started a new job, but had to leave behind all of her old friends and family. Her new work was fine, but she was having trouble meeting new people and felt especially lonely.

Jen was paying attention, but after ten minutes of being back at Cindy's home she realized she hadn't mentioned you once. Did she forget that they put you inside Jen's panties and were supposed to take you out and clean you off later? Cindy was kind of a ditz, Jen thought, so it must have slipped her mind that you had even come along with them. That was fine by Jen, you felt so good down there in her ass crack that she didn't have plans to take you out any time soon.

Cindy, overly excited to have Jen to hang out with, created a feast of a dinner. Roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, hot glazed carrots, garlic bread, steamed vegetables, she went all out and made a meal big enough for four people. It was extravagant, almost to the point of being romantic with just the two of them at the table. Jen was both amazed and hungry.

"Wow, this looks incredible!" she said, salivating.

"Thanks! It's not too often we ever get to see each other so I thought I'd make it special." Cindy smiled, just happy to have someone to share dinner with.

Jen wolfed down the food, piling multiple things on her fork at the same time and shoveling it into her mouth. When she was done she asked for seconds, and even thirds, because Cindy's cooking was so delicious. As she chowed down, she couldn't help but think about how her digestion was going to effect you later. Her stomach growled and it started to process the meal, breaking down the extremely large helping of food that she presented it with. In the moment simply she cared about eating all the tasty dishes in front of her, but whatever was coming out later was going to be really big.

----

Later on the girls retreated to Cindy's bedroom to relax and watch TV. Jen got comfortable and took off her shorts, laying face down on Cindy's pillow, watching the bedside TV. Cindy was currently in the shower, scrubbing her naked body clean. With no one else around Jen had the perfect opportunity to toy with you, but she was too preoccupied watch the TV program to even bother.

Meanwhile you were still trapped inside her sweaty crack, smushed by Jen's humongous butt cheeks and pressed against her foul anus. It had been hours that you were stuck, enduring your friends giant ass as she walked around and sat on you, smelling the rank stench of her backdoor. Her puckered hole was touching your back, you were thankful it wasn't on your face like before, but you had completely lost your patience. 

"It sounds like they're at her friends house. How come Jen hasn't pulled me out yet?! What the hell?! I thought she would have pulled me out by now, I'm tired of her gross stinking ass."

Cindy came out of the shower and into her bedroom wearing bright pink pajamas. She took one look at her bed and saw Jen's huge ass in her sexy panties.

"Well, you didn't take any time making yourself at home. Your butt looks so big and soft, mind if I use it as a pillow?"

"Sure go ahead." Jen replied calmly.

Most girls would get mad at the suggestion, but not Jen. She took pride in her big booty, and loved when people stared at it. Touching was another deal, but it was fine if it was Cindy. They had a pretty close relationship through the years, and they were both girls. Sure enough the freshly-cleaned woman curled up on the bed next to Jen and rested her head on her ass. She laid sideways so she could watch the TV, with one of her ears sinking into Jen's butt. The girl's thick thighs and thicker booty made for the perfect cushion, it was equal parts soft and firm.

The two then started discussing the TV show they were watching. With Cindy's head laying on Jen's ass she was close enough for you to hear the muffled sound of her voice, even through the enormous layer of woman meat smothering you.

"Is that her friend Cindy? Maybe if I'm loud enough she can save me from being trapped down here. HEYYYYY! CINDYY!! CINDYYYYYY!!"

Just barely the girl could hear you tiny cries. She lifted her head from Jen's butt.

"What's wrong?" Jen asked.

"I think I hear a voice. Like someone is calling my name or something?"

Jen's heart froze. She didn't realize the risk of letting Cindy use her ass as a pillow. Her friend must have heard you screaming inside her ass. Jen tried not to panic.

"Um, it's probably just the TV. Like you probably heard something that sounds like your name but not."

"I don't know, it sounds like it's coming from somewhere else." Cindy said.

Jen was getting worried. She needed to do something soon or she'd be caught. If Cindy found out she was purposely keeping you inside her ass as a play toy this whole time she'd be in trouble. Then once Cindy made her pull you out, you'd probably blab and tell Cindy about how Jen farted on you over and over, and then she would need to explain that whole mess. She needed a way to shut you up, before Cindy realized you were still in her ass.