- Text Size +

*This chapter was written by NotOnTime (myself)*

 

You woke up to a booming growling sound, startled and afraid. It sounded like a hungry predator about to attack, but it was actually the thunderous noises of your mom's digestion. The second thing you noticed was your position was a lot darker than before.

"Oh fuck how long was I out?" you thought.

During your sleep you had slipped further inside your mom's asshole. Instead of just your head sticking out, now your entire body was past her anus. You struggled and reached upwards with your arms, as far as they could go. You could just barely touch the giant sphincter with the tips of your fingers. Despite your failures last time you tried to climb up and out of her asshole again. You needed to get out of here, and fast, before her body's growlings got louder and something horrible came.

With desperation you squirmed around the inside of your mother's colon. Clawing at the inner walls of her ass wasn't gaining you any ground. They were lumpy, sure, but too slimy to grab a hold of. Gross anal fluids were dripping everywhere, weighing you down and lubricating your entire body. You didn't want to think about it, but this was the same ass juice that would lubricate your mom's shits, to ease them out of her bowels. You weren't one of those, but right now you certainly smelled like one. Not to mention any time you pressed your hands into the fleshy surrounding walls, some sort of filth would stick to your hands and get under your fingernails. It was nauseating, but you were running out of time.

Sally was deep in her slumber, having pleasant dreams, with no idea that her son was trapped inside her generously large ass. Her stomach and intestines were well at work digesting her bigger-than-usual dinner, and sending it your way. Gross bubbling and groaning sounds echoed through your anal chamber, vibrating the sticky walls, and announcing that her load was getting closer. You continued trying to climb more frantically, slipping time and time again on her wet goopy flesh. When you pressed your legs on either side of the walls for leverage, the warm anal meat would distend and give you a foothold. You used that to elevate yourself a few feet and made it to her closed butthole.

Jamming your fingers in-between her juicy wrinkles you pulled as hard as you could. Even with all your strength the anus wouldn't budge. You were so close, but her asshole was tightly shut and denying any exit. You scratched at the anus in a fury, screaming for it to just open. If someone miraculously came to help you, they would have to spread your mom's giant butt cheeks and pry open her sweaty anus. Only then would they find your tiny shrunken body trapped inside. But no one was coming, and you had no help. Instead your angry scratches made her butthole twitch, and in a single clench of her ass you lost your footholds on the walls. You fell down, even father than the spot where you had woken up in. Now you were two lengths of your own body away from reaching her backdoor. It was hopeless. You mother's bowels growled again, louder and louder as the massive fart rounded the corner of her lower intestine. You were fucked. The fart was almost upon you now, you braced your tiny body and winced.

----

Years ago on a night just like tonight, you were normal sized, sitting on the couch and lazily watching TV. Everything in your life was normal then. Your mom came by and told you to keep your bare feet off the couch, you obliged, too absorbed in your show to argue. Then she went to fix the living room carpet, bending over right in front of your face. Her ass was partially obscuring your view of the TV as she nonchalantly stuck it up in the air, and it caught your eye.

Your mom had always had a nice figure, but her round booty was especially huge. You considered yourself a bit of an ass man, and if you weren't related to her you probably would have found the view sexy. She had wide child-bearing hips, and the way her ass innocently wiggled and she tugged at the carpet was tempting. It was the kind of meaty ass that you'd grab hold of and rub your face in... if she wasn't your mother. Right now it was just big and in the way, an annoyance.

However your mom happened to bend over a little too far, causing a loud fart to trumpet out her ass and hit you right in the face.

"Oops, sorry honey! Guess I had too much to eat, hee hee..." she said, blushing from embarrassment.

You grumbled in disgust. The rank smell hung around you head for several minutes, your mom's putrid scent burning your nostrils.

----

Her gas smelled the same tonight as it did back then, a product of eating the same pork and potatoes dish she had all those years ago. The stench was meaty and potent, and it erupted from below you like a hot geyser. You were hoping for the gas to help launch you out of her hole, but had gone too deep inside. Instead the rippling anal walls held you in place, like you were a piece of her poop. You screamed as your moms giant fart whipped past you, her ass expelled all of its built of pressure while purposefully keeping you its prisoner.

However bad it was when she farted on you outside her ass, experiencing the same thing while inside her bowels was a million times worse. The already humid environment of her anal cavity was now a sweltering nightmare with hurricane-like winds blowing. Everything was scorching hot, and yet wet syrupy globs of anal juices coated your body. Some got in your mouth as her ass squeezed you in place, you coughed and gagged on the chewy filth. Looking up, you saw faint bits of light pass through her star-shaped hole. It illuminated her shiny walls, they quivered and undulated as her fart rang out, right up until the moment where the winds died down and her anus closed tight. You were locked inside with the remainder of her smelly gas, and each breath you drew burned your lungs.

Your mother continued to sleep, even as the blaring fart fluttered out her ass cheeks. She groaned in her sleep, without a care that she just farted with her son in her bowels. All that mattered was the relief her body was feeling from getting rid of that pent-up gas.

You were able to hear her groaning voice up above. The fact that she was sleeping so peacefully, oblivious to the hell she was putting you through, made you mad. That anger quickly turned to fear, as you noticed your anal chamber was growing wider. Her ass muscles felt relaxed after farting, and as a result they loosened apart. Gravity began to take effect, and you were being slurped down deeper into her shithole.

Sally's monster butt was slowly swallowing you, her only son, down her stinky colon. Terrified, you rapidly clawed at the smooth walls, unable to get a grip on anything. Nothing in your life prepared you for something this horrifying, you were slowing sinking in the bowels of a fully-grown woman. Your mom was totally asleep, with no idea her ass was eating you alive. Your body was gulped down like her bowels were a gigantic throat, smearing you with hot mom-sludge as you went. The overwhelming odor only got thicker the deeper you went, you were slowly approaching the source of her smell.

Your feet touched down on something solid, and when you felt the sticky substance spread between your toes you knew it was one of her giant turds. It was easily the grossest thing you'd ever felt. You were so far gone from your mom saving you, you were trapped farther up her colon than she could ever reach. Suddenly the shit lurched, slowly marching itself back the way you came. Her powerful anal corridor squelched and pushed the bus-sized shit upwards, lifting you with it.

Then you heard it. The soft moans from your mom's lips. The slight creaking of her mattress. She had begun to stir. Her ass muscles felt the poop (and you) approaching her exit and her natural urges woke her up. In a daze Sally lifted her head from the pillow and rubbed her eyes. Gradually it clicked to her that it was still the middle of the night. Her butt felt full, it seemed like her tummy was done digesting her huge dinner. Still half awake, she threw off the covers and got up to use the bathroom.

"Oh no... No no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!!!" you screamed.

This was the worst thing that could happen. Your mom was about the take a dump with you still inside her ass. Everything churned as she got up and headed to the toilet, and your world was flipped upside down. The shit crammed its way through her bowels faster, now actively being pushed by her awakened butt muscles as well as gravity. Each step that your mother took on her way to the bathroom eased the turd along. Had your legs not been stuck to the tip of her shit you would've been buried underneath it for sure.

Reaching her destination, Sally pulled down her warm panties and planted her fat ass on the toilet seat. She lazily wiggled from side to side to spread her huge butt cheeks apart. You felt the impact of her sitting down and your heart froze. Time was running out. You needed to get her ass to feel you or else you'd be dead soon. As hard as you could you banged your fists against her sensitive anal walls hoping she would notice. She yawned and pushed with her butt, urging the poop to come out faster. It was getting closer to reaching her puckered anus. You tried anything to make her notice that something was wrong, punching and biting her surrounding flesh.

Maybe you could try jumping off her turd and just letting it slip past you. Remaining inside her shitty butt was still better than getting flushed to death. That idea might work, but it also might fail miserably and push you out along with her shit. You had seconds left to decide. Did you continue to attack her walls in hopes that she would maybe detect your presence? Or did you jump off her giant crap and pray it passes you by?