[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A collection of loosely connected chapters, each focusing on a different woman of Overwatch and the giantess mischief she gets into.

AN: Added an extra chapter concerning D.Va and her boyfriend.


Rated: X
Categories: Lesbians, Breasts, Butt, Couples, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Giant, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m, FM/f, FM/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 28899 Read: 57238
Published: March 31 2018 Updated: September 05 2019
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The characters  and settings below do not belong to the author and are the property of their respective owners.  The author is not affiliated with the aforementioned copyright holders. Any original characters, settings, and plot are property of the author. If it is illegal for you to view this material in your country, please do not read further. All characters featured are of at least 18 years of age. Enjoy!

1. Chapter 1 - Ana by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (3118 words)

[Breasts, Insertion, Sweat, Mouthplay, Vore]

AN: Something goes wrong when Ana tests her shrink-dart, but she makes due nonetheless.

2. Chapter 2 - Symmetra by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (1916 words)

[Mouthplay, Vore]

AN: A Vishkar employee tries to enjoy his lunch while Symmetra sits next to him and enjoys hers, which just so happens to be people.

3. Chapter 3 - D.Va (Part 1) by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (2960 words)

[Gentle(ish), F/m, Multiple Prey, Feet, Butt, Vore, Teasing]

AN: D.Va hosts a video game stream, during which she rewards and punishes (vore) various shrunken people.

4. Chapter 4 - D.Va (Part 2) by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (4033 words)

[Vore, Mouth Play, Breasts]

AN: This was ended up going long (7K words) so I decided to break it up into two chapters. The next will I'll upload soon.

5. Chapter 5 - D.Va (Part 3) by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (3263 words)

[Vore, Blood, Implied Insertion, Implied Vore]

6. Chapter 6 - D.Va (Part EX) by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (3460 words)

[Mouth Play, Vore, Blowjob, Giant Male, F/m, FM/m, Vaginal Insertion, Anal Insertion, Giant Couple, Cruel]

AN: This chapter was not originally planned, thus it's an "EXTRA" chapter. A certain scene described by D.Va in part 3 was requested by several people, so I went ahead and did it. Again, it wasn't planned, so it's a little sloppy, and not "canon," so to speak. Enjoy!

7. Chapter 7 - Tracer (Part 1) by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (4999 words)

[Vore, Mouth Play, Food Play]

Tracer hungrily eyes a fresh box of shrunken men and women. However, she thinks they could do with a bit of flavoring.

8. Chapter 8 - Tracer (Part 2) by The Mouths of Babes [Reviews - 0] (5150 words)

[Vore, Mouth Play, Lesbians]

Tracer and Emily enjoy the romantic treats she prepared. Though to the 'treats,' it's not romantic - it's horrifying.