- Text Size +

"Oh... guess he's not there." her voice said.

Mark's heart froze in his chest. Was this actually it? Was he trapped in this awful place until he died? Even splashing the toilet water around as much as he could Nikki still couldn't see him?!

...

"Oh wait! I found you! Oh my god Mark I'm so sorry about that, I totally missed you there!" Nikki exclaimed.

The micro-sized boy breathed a huge sigh of relief. She noticed him. After being tortured by her farts and gargantuan asshole he had finally been spared from Nikki. Her unawareness to just how insanely small she had shrunken him down to had nearly killed him, but at long last he was saved. Even with the horrible stench surrounding him Mark smiled, almost chuckling to himself from how crazy this situation was. Maybe it was the adrenaline still rushing through him or it was the intense wave of emotions that he was feeling after finally being found, but he was happy instead of furious. Of course he knew Nikki didn't actually want to hurt him, it was just her carelessness was downright deadly.

"I'll get you out of there right away, okay?" Nikki said, looking straight down at him. "I had no idea that you were shrunken THAT small! I swear, I only meant to make you like an inch or two small, not... whatever the hell that is."

Mark wanted to tell her it was okay. Her voice was different than usual, she actually sounded concerned for his safety. After being teased so ruthlessly in her ass he was sort of expecting her to laugh at his toilet-drifting position, but that wasn't the case at all. The possibility of actually killing her friend with her ass must have crossed Nikki's mind, and it seems like she was still feeling rather shook. Mark looked at the enormous bowl surrounding him and felt relieved. Had Nikki been less careful he could have been in this toilet under much much more harrowing circumstances. The giant girl continued.

"I mean it's no wonder I didn't see you there the first time. You're so small now! You look just like you're a piece of lint in my panties."

What?

"Well I'm glad you were only stuck there and not inside my ass. Could you imagine how gross that'd be? You'd probably be swimming in that toilet right now."

"N... Nikki?" Mark stammered.

Nikki's face was so far away. For him it was easily several miles from her head to the bowl. Now that he looked at her closer, her line of sight wasn't quite looking down inside the toilet bowl at all. It was just outside of it. Nikki was looking down at her own panties between her legs, at a piece of lint she thought was Mark. Any thoughts of being saved were a lie, or rather just a huge mistake. Nikki had no idea where he was or how much serious peril he was in. She thought he was safe and sound in her underwear, not treading water in a utility for defecation.

Then the worst thing ever happened. She turned around.

"Now while I'm here I still have to use the toilet for a bit, okay? I'm sure you can tell from just being down there, but I'm a bit backed up." she said, talking to the lint. "I'll definitely get you out when I'm finished."

Nikki did a 180 and presented her huge wobbling ass to the bowl. Mark's expression creased in despair. He wanted to be in denial but her legs started to bend. She was going to relieve herself with him inside the toilet bowl. Her incredible sexy ass pushed itself outwards, descending with a massive heart-shaped shadow towards him. Mark could only look at it and whimper with fear. This couldn't actually be happening, right? Nikki's huge round butt cheeks opened themselves to the toilet bowl, naturally spreading apart to reveal her steamy crack within. A sticky line of anus drool oozed out in the open, dangling above as a fresh reminder of the horrors Mark had just gone through.

This was the first time he had seen Nikki's ass at this size in full. He had only been a passenger, one delegated to her crater-like anus, but never had he been able to see the entire thing in all it's beauty. Nikki's giant rear was just as plump and sexy as he could have imagined it would look naked, only now it came with the minor side effect that it was going to end his life. Her insanely massive booty was practically the size of the Moon compared to Mark, or more accurately two thick moons slapped together. The sheer size of such a thing falling down towards his microscopic body made him instinctively want to run and hide, but there was nowhere safe.

Without hesitation the girl's ass planted itself on the toilet seat, causing the whole bowl to tremor with her incredible weight. The enormous ceiling that was her ass crack wiggled into place, getting comfortable. It was surreal and frightening to see her ass prepare itself from this position, as her giant anus loomed over him. All the light from above was snuffed out, save for the bit coming underneath the seat's rim and between Nikki's legs. Mark could just barely make out her face through the bright opening, as she was looking down at her panties.

"There isn't really a good place to hold you so just stay there and be safe until I'm done. Um... I know you're already heard me fart and stuff but... it's still a bit embarrassing for me. Can you plug your ears until I'm finished?" She asked in a feminine voice.

Her anus began to undulate. The giant mass of wrinkles pulsated in and out at Mark. He watched in terror, knowing that this is how he was going to die. After all the things he went through, after surviving through her giant asshole's droning farts and her sticky bowels nearly drowning him in anal juices, all his struggles were now for naught. He had just barely pulled through being killed by her ass several times over, and now that he had made it through to the other side, this was how it was going to end. It felt like the weight of hopelessness was sinking him down into the toilet water. Nikki was going to use her mighty ass to shit all over him and there was nothing he could do to stop her.

The building pressure in her guts made deep groans as it traveled south. Her humongous anus bulged out, more and more it widened and flexed as it prepared itself for release. Low gurgles echoed from within her bowels, the sloshing hell Mark had been a part of just minutes ago was active with life once again. Finally, as her tremendous anus pushed one more time, a hot juicy fart came rushing out of it. Nikki's perfect asshole yawned open, spreading its plump greasy wrinkles apart to let the gas through. Despite how lazily her sphincter opened, the jet force of air shooting out of her colon was anything but relaxed. Her searing anal winds blasted into the bowl, erupting into the water like a giant hammer had come crashing down. Mark's spec of a body was caught in the epicenter of the blast, sent flying into a flurry of water and gassy fumes that threatened to drown him.

Nikki's fart made a loud blrrrrt noise as it exited her shapely butt, but from the perspective inside the bowl it was like a deafening foghorn followed by the mother of all shockwaves. The sound rebounded off the smooth porcelain walls, echoing with a meaty drone. The impact of the fart carried through the basin's surface, ripples washed back and forth long after the outburst had ended. To Mark these were akin to tidal waves, swallowing him up and dragging him underneath. The dizzying flow turned him over so many times he lost which way was up, and only found the surface by pure chance. It was like being inside a natural disaster, only it was the result of one of Nikki's farts. All her ass did was let out a little bit of pressure and it was able to totally overpower him.

As Mark caught his breath he wretched on the trademark scent of Nikki's gas. Her steamy anal air had polluted the entire bowl, and with her butt sitting firmly on the seat it didn't have much place to go. The burning odor pricked at Mark's insides like needles, he couldn't do anything but endure it. It smelled just as bad it did being stuck inside Nikki's immense anus, right after she had let out one of her awful butt bombs. Mark coughed and wheezed to get the gross stink out of his lungs, but it just wouldn't go away. Indifferent from his current suffering Nikki's anus puckered again. She pushed once more and let out a second massive fart.

The powerful eruption slammed down upon the waves just as it had before, only this time it was accompanied by something else. Flecks of anal juices that had drooled down Nikki's soft shit tunnel came spewing out with her potent gas, barraging the bowl with filthy shit rain. The gross mucousy substance hit the pool like bombs, exploding and splashing all around Mark. His minuscule body was flung through the rapids of Nikki's fart, swirling rapidly as the shotgun spread of gassy slime splattered everywhere. Nikki perked up from the sudden wetness and sputtery sound of her fart, slightly embarrassed that her tiny friend could hear it. What she didn't realize was that her tiny buddy was in the center of her ripe release, and everything she was pushing out of her giant ass was going straight to him.

By the time the disgusting rain was over the downpour had started. Nikki made a soft groan and her crotch burst with a stream of hot piss. The shocking pillar of liquid hit the waves like an earthquake, laughing at the pitiful ripples created by Nikki's fart and making enormous tsunamis instead. The yellow stinky urine expanded itself through the entire bowl, contorting Mark's hellish prison into a storm without end. Nikki's pussy continued to shoot the seemingly unending stream from it's peehole, indignant to the tiny boy's suffering underneath it. He could barely breathe without getting the sour discharge in his mouth, coupled with the still-lingering clouds of Nikki's farts. Struggle as he might, the waves were in control of where they carried his little particle of a body. At this point he could only pray and hope for a miracle.

But then he saw it. The current was about to pull him back underneath the waves. In a fleeting second of being above the surface he saw his executioner. Nikki's incredibly massive anus had grown to a size he had never witnessed before as it widened to let out a gigantic log of shit. Her anal wrinkles were stretched to their limits and had puffs of rank gas hissing through their folds, they pulling apart as far as possible to let the turd through. The impossibly huge chunk of shit was inching downwards, closer to Mark, and before he saw any more he was swept back underwater. He knew that in the next few seconds Nikki was working that colossal log out of her ass, flexing her anal muscles to push the huge beast out of her body. She was up there, clenching and relaxing her butthole, not knowing that her friend was about to be decimated by her crap. In only a couple more seconds he would be-

It was already out. The city-sized pillar of shit fell into the water like a floating island crashing down into the ocean. Nothing could stop it from catching Mark on its way down, even if he had ten more minutes to swim out of the way his tiny legs wouldn't have been able to carry him far enough. Instead the incredible log plastered his body to the side of its girth, like an errant piece of dirt, and pulled him all the way down to the bottom of the bowl. Nikki's ass relaxed with another loud fart up above, and began to push out her next shit, but by then Mark was already flattened and drowning at the floor of the toilet.

He was buried in his classmate's shit and had water filling up his lungs. There was no way out from this. Panic gave way to misery as he suffocated, but in the final few moments Mark found a brief sense of comfort. His clouded mind thought about Nikki's giant ass and what he went through. After all the horrible things her butt had done to him, he managed to die before it was done letting out all her turds. It was a petty victory... but at least he didn't have to endure more torture than he had to...

Nikki's sexy bottom finished letting out all her crap until she was empty. She wiped, disposed of the paper, and flushed unceremoniously. Mark's lifeless body was dragged into the plumbing with the rest of her feces, never to be seen again.

"Ahhh, I feel a lot better now." Nikki said out loud. "Sorry about that Mark, after sitting down I really needed to go. Now that I'm done I'll get you out of there now. Hang on tight!"

Still sitting on the toilet seat Nikki pulled her panties back up to her knees. She scooped her hand under the crotch area, pushing the part of the fabric that normally touched her butthole upwards from the other side. She needed to get her panties a lot closer to see Mark properly. Only he wasn't there.

"What the...?"

The small shape that she thought was Mark was right in front of her. The mistake was clear, unless her friend was suddenly very lint-shaped she had just made a grave error. Nikki's expression twisted into shock as she looked at the lint. She checked and doubled checked her panties, looking in any nook and cranny where Mark could be hiding. If he wasn't there then where was he? Could she have...?

After school Nikki checked her room and her bed in case she dropped him somewhere. She called Mark's phone over and over, but there wasn't any answer. He was gone, lost, and never coming back. Nikki didn't want to admit it to herself, but deep down she knew. She had turned her friend into toilet food.

Chapter End Notes:

That was the second alternate ending to this story. The next chapter will be the real and final ending, it picks back up from the ending of Chapter 7.