- Text Size +

The hot steamy bowels of Mark's friend was like being inside another world. The atmosphere was heavy with the thick smell of female gases. It permeated through the entire area, slowly choking Mark. He felt like he had been transported to another planet without a space suit. Only it wasn't another planet, it was his friend Nikki's ass. Her hungry butt had swallowed him whole without her even realizing. She still thought he was trapped in her panties at an inch-tall, not the size of a grain of sand stuck inside her poop chute. Mark was at least thankful to not be crushed by her grueling anus, but now that he was on the other side of it he had to deal with a whole new world of problems.

Besides the overbearing stench wafting from within, he realized he was totally blind in the dark, and waist deep in anal slime. The natural substance was for easing shits along Nikki's bowels, but Mark noticed that she had an overabundance of it. Beyond where he was standing stretched out a long lake of ass juice, coating the nooks and crannies of her lumpy anal walls. It drooled from the ceiling like melted butter, dripping into the pools below. He had no idea what she ate for her bowels to get like this, but there was so much ass juice it was ridiculous! This wasn't a normal thing! He wouldn't be able to stand up anywhere in the tunnel, the volume of gross ass-mucus went well above his head.

Low groans echoed from deep within Nikki's body. The chamber contorted slightly, sloshing the juices around. Waves of sticky slime lapped against the back of her asshole where Mark was standing, threatening to pull him under. He needed to get out of here. If he ended up in that viscous pool he didn't know how long he could last. Plus with due time something was going to pass through the tunnel and crush him.

He turned around facing her anus and tried to push his way through. The muscle was shut impossibly tight, without even a gap to crawl in. Taking two wrinkles between his arms he tried to force them apart but it was no use. He might as well have been trying to push apart two mountains. He slammed the rubbery asshole with his fists to no effect. The anus just stood there, like an unmoving giant. His only door to freedom. His only chance at survival... and it was closed off to him. Mark fell to his knees in despair. Was it hopeless? What he didn't know was, it was about to get a whole lot worse.

----

Nikki was still at her desk, following along with the teacher's lesson. She needed to get as many notes written down as possible for the upcoming test next week. Suddenly a cell phone rang. She perked her head up to see whose it was, and surprisingly it was the teacher's.

"Hmm? Yeah. ... Damn, I need to take this. Everyone gets start on today's homework until I get back! It's on the board!" he instructed, quickly exiting the classroom.

"What the hell? He gets to use his phone whenever he want but yells at me?! I wasn't even using my phone that last time! Hypocrite..." Nikki thought angrily.

Looking up at the clock she saw it was nearly the end of class. Soon she could get back to toying with her little shrunken buddy... Come to think of it, Mark had been awfully quiet throughout the whole class. In fact, she hadn't actually felt him at all since she shrunk him down and dropped him in her ass. He should have been squirming around down there trying to fight back against her huge butt. She had known Mark for a very long time, he wasn't the type to take this sort of thing lying down. So why didn't she feel him?

Nikki tried clenching her asshole to see if she could detect Mark. She squeezed her anal ring trying to feel him out. If he touched her sensitive pucker she'd know, and if it clamped down on his arm or something she would be able to feel it. Yet oddly enough she didn't feel him lodged up her butt crack. She relaxed her muscles and waited, maybe for a little wriggling feeling by her backdoor but nothing came.

"Hmmm, that's weird..."

She kept squeezing with her ass, over and over, trying to feel his body. Her butthole tightened and relaxed repeatedly, earnestly pulsating inside her panties. Nikki sat there puzzled as she flexed her inner ass muscles. Mark should be yelling and flailing for mercy by now, so where was he? Did he fall out of her panties? Was he too small to feel? She started to think about it, wondering exactly how small she shrunk him in her room, all the while contracting her huge booty again and again and again...

----

When Nikki first clenched her asshole it gave Mark much more than just a surprise. He had been on his knees, lamenting ever showing Nikki the portal device in the first place, when it happened. The backside of her anus twitched suddenly, shortly followed by the entirely of her anal cavity caving in. Mark didn't even have time to scream before the walls scrunched up and a massive tidal wave of juices hit him. His micro-sized body was swept away in the mass of goop, carried far away from the only exit. Nikki's colon walls quivered as she squeezed with her butt. She didn't have a clue that in trying to locate her tiny friend she was making him more lost than ever.

Deep in the ocean of slime, Mark found himself to be powerless. The mixture of bodily fluids was like molasses, entirely too thick for him to swim through. He could only drift and wait for his air to run out before he drowned. After a few seconds however the walls stopped clenching. The runny juices drained to the floor of the anal tunnel again, slowly sliding off the sides as it expanded. Mark found himself lucky for once. His body happened to stick to the side of Nikki's colon, free from the pooling liquid below. With his back stuck to the fleshy wall, he used his free arm to wipe his mouth. He scraped a layer of slimy film away from his face tried to gasp for air, but before he could the ass began clenching again.

Mark got an extra large helping of anal juices in his mouth, the disgusting taste adding to his torture. The puffy walls plunged him into the wetness again, tensing up as they did so. From all sides the boy's anal prison was compressed until no air remained. There was only slime and hot throbbing muscle. It wasn't long before the bowels relaxed again, only to squeeze down once more without missing a beat. The mighty ass started to clench rhythmically, tossing Mark into a juicy, fleshy nightmare. His shrunken body was thrown all over the place. Sometimes he was dripping off the ceiling, other times he was pounded at the bottom of a lake of slime. He got in gulps of air where he could between the clenches, but he didn't know how long he could keep this up.

Nikki's godlike butt didn't hold back either. It kept chewing Mark up like it was a giant mouth, drooling from every surface. Pulsating and squeezing continuously, the ass tunnel swished his body around in a whirlpool of slime. Waves of it splashed across the walls as they munched down, creating a frothy cocktail of fart juice. Sickening SQUELCH sounds filled the chamber, echoing off the undulating intestine. It was all Mark could hear. Every single one of his orifices was filled with Nikki's juices and each time the ass clamped down he felt the tremendous pressure push the slime deeper inside his body.

One especially cruel clench pinned him between two thick lumps of collapsing muscle, squeezing all the air that he had saved up in his lungs. Mark's pained screams came out as bubbles in the thick goo, and joined the rest of the bubbles in the frothy storm. With loud wet chewing noises the ass canal continued to pump inwards and outwards, ignorant to Mark's lungs burning from lack of oxygen. He broke the surface of the heavy juice pool only to be hammered back down before he could have a chance to breathe. He was being drowned in possibly the worst way imaginable, deep inside his friends ass as it throbbed him to death.