- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is an alternate ending, branching off from Mark's decision at the end of Chapter 2.

“I… want to try your asshole.” Mark said a bit sheepishly, his curiosity getting the better of him.

He went to climb in the clear plastic dildo’s front compartment, his eyes transfixed on Sandra’s giant anus. It was definitely sexy. Despite being the hole that she poops from, it had a certain aura of eroticism to it. Maybe it was because of the way the lights were shining off its puckered wrinkles, he could see how tender and malleable they were. Mark wanted to see it spread apart and reveal the hidden taboo world inside her ass.

“Oh, actually-” Sandra’s voice said, interrupting his thoughts. “If you’re going in my butt, do you want to try being outside the dildo?”

Mark was already halfway climbing in the dildo when he paused.

“Since it’s my butt I don’t have to worry about tiny people getting it dirty like I do with my pussy. It feels soooo much better with someone squirming around in there, touching the insides of my ass directly. All the other guys who have tried seem to love it too! Wanna give it a go?”

Mark contemplated for a moment. It might smell a bit touching her bowels directly, but she said the other guys enjoyed themselves. Maybe it was one of those things where being in the heat of the moment made those other concerns not matter. Sandra was already teasing her butthole, stretching her elastic pucker by pulling the outer rim of flesh with her fingers. Mark could see it clenching, eager to give his body a taste.

“O-okay, sure!” Mark said, trying to sound more casual than he felt inside.

Part of him was nervous, and part of him was thrilled this was happening. He was really going to go inside this drop-dead gorgeous girl’s ass. The giantess got off her chair, placing Mark on the desk and presenting her humongous rear towards him. He hadn’t realized until now just how much of a donk she had, she seriously had some delicious meat packed away in her rump. Not too fat or flabby, there was a perfect balance of roundness and jiggliness to her cheeks. As she bent over to expose her asshole once again Mark found himself captivated by the supple wobbling globes, wishing he could crawl between then and snuggle with their warmth.

“Ahhhn~!” Sandra moaned.

She had slipped a lubed finger into her ass, preparing herself for Mark and the dildo. She was really making a show of it, and that was when Mark remembered this was supposed to be a livestream. On the desk behind him was a camera pointed at Sandra’s body. She had been treating this like an intimate meeting between the two of them, but they were still live. Mark felt nice to have her attention though. Even if it was a stream, he felt special. All the other guys watching must feel jealous.

He could feel his dick stiffen as he watched the giant girl play with her ass. Her slender fingers went in and out of her anus, going deeper and stretching it wider with each thrust. The wrinkled bands of flesh tightened somewhat, giving a bit of resistance, but it seemed like the extra tension brought Sandra surges of pleasure. She began to pant erotically, until finally she removed her fingers from the lubed-up asshole.

“I should be good now. Are you ready?”

“...Yes.” Mark said.

His body was picked up and brought in front of the giant anal orifice. Sandra tried looking back with her head to aim, but Mark couldn’t see her face anymore. His peripheral vision was all but taken up but the immense girth of her ass. Her colossal anus loomed in front of him, twitching with anticipation. It seemed even bigger than before, dwarfing his tiny body. Maybe that was because it was now slightly gaping open. As Sandra’s relaxed wrinkles flexed Mark could feel the heat emanating from inside the darkness. It was sweltering, a hot oven of moist anal warmth, and a noxious smell came along with it.

Mark wrinkled his nose at the smell. He didn’t know what else to expect. Just a faint whiff of Sandra’s bowels from this scale was like a fart in the face. It was fairly nasty. He didn’t have much time to acclimate however, as Sandra’s huge fingers started to already push him in.