- Text Size +

Jason rushed into the second floor warehouse room to find Siobhan with a shrunken person in each hand and most of her pockets full.

“Everything going okay?” he shouted.

Siobhan nodded. She could not speak as she was busy swallowing a young man in her mouth.

“Don’t worry man,” said Ayden next to her. “We’ve got it under control.”

Jason pounded the stairs to reach the third floor. It looked like everything was going better than expected.

 

Suddenly there were gunshots from the third floor. “They should be done in there by now,” he thought to himself. He hurried his pace and found a dead man who he recognized as a member of O’Hare’s crew. Uh oh.

 

Mariah caught the last man running away from her.

“Mmm, yummy, yummy in my tummy,” she told him. She opened wide, threw her head back and lowered him in. Down he went with a satisfying wiggling gulp. She had closed her eyes to swallow. When she opened them she saw a tall blonde man looking down at her.

 

Gino herd a shot behind him to see the one Irishman guarding the other door slump over. Three Russian men were jumping over him and into the room. Gino didn’t wait but fired off four rounds into the one man with the gun. He tried to get off a shot at another man coming at him but his gun clicked and he realized he was out of ammunition. The two remaining Russians were upon him. Nether had guns but one had a knife. Gino dodged to one side as the knife hissed passed him. He grabbed the unarmed Russian and shoved him into his friend as the armed Russian tried to stab Gino again. Instead he got his friend across the chest. Gino released the cut man then kicked him in the back. The man flew over a large wooden box and toppled out of sight. Now it was only Gino and the armed Russian. He swiped at Gino, who sidestepped and pummeled the man in the belly. The man doubled over but took another swipe at Gino who ducked under the blow and came up behind him. Then he grabbed the man’s arm and neck and ran him into the wall where his head connected with a sickening thud. The man slid down to the floor, unconscious.

 

It was a genuinely pleased Gino who straightened himself up and turned to face Mariah at the other end of the room. His pride in his accomplishments vanished when he found himself facing a rather scared looking Mariah who was being held captive by a gigantic, mean looking Russian man who had a shotgun in one hand. He raised the gun and fired!

 

Jason hopped over the dead man in the doorway and entered the room. He and the large (maybe seven foot tall) Russian at the other end of the room drew on each other, Jason with his berretta, the Russian with a double barrel shotgun. The Russian had Mariah next to him. He had duck taped her mouth closed and her wrists together. Gino was visible, back against a crate, hiding from the Russian. His right hand clutched his shoulder; his left arm was covered in blood.

 

Jason didn’t hesitate; he squeezed the trigger!

Click, click, click, went the gun.

“Holy hell! I’ve forgotten to change clips,” he thought. “What a fucking rookie mistake.”

The Russian raised his eyebrows and tossed his own gun aside. He had needed two shots to hit Gino, who had dived out of the way of the first blast but didn’t manage to avoid the second. He didn’t have any additional ammunition.

 

The Russian threw Mariah aside and took off his shirt. “He looks like he’s been training to play Hercules for a Broadway play,” Jason quietly reflected as he removed his own shirt to reveal his own well muscled body, splattered with tattoos. The two men walked towards each other; there was pure hate in the eyes of the Russian.  

 

The redheaded woman standing over them was colossal. She could walk faster than they could run. Anton looked up at her backside, covered by the tight white jeans that she wore. Black laced up leather boots nearly reached her knees. Anton watched her grab several other shrunken men at her feet. She straightened up, giving him a great view of her jean clad ass, and tossed her beautiful hair. Suddenly she leaned her head back and swallowed one of the men in her hands! Anton watched as she did it again. “Oh my GOD!” he screamed and ran for it. His yelp of surprise was probably not a good move on his part because Siobhan heard it and a moment later was walking after Anton, making the ground shake beneath him. He chanced a look back, tripped and fell and suddenly giant fingers gripped him.

 

Siobhan was living it up. Barely was one man in her stomach than another was on his way to join him. God she wished she had some good CDs to rock out with while she ate.

Her lips parted and Anton, who had been staring at her breasts, was afforded a glimpse of her mouth, opening to welcome him into her body. He was placed lightly on her tongue. What happened next could hardly be considered light. It was more of a nightmare in heaven. The tongue smashed him against the roof of the mouth. It was quite a contrast, the hard solid roof of the mouth pressing in above him while the soft, sticky, bumpy tongue beneath him moved across his body like some giant snake. It caressed him in a loving way, a loving way that pertained only to his taste and body rather than his overall well being.

 

Suddenly her tongue dropped and he fell away from the roof of her mouth. She had opened her mandible and light was pouring onto him. He looked out of the woman’s mouth and saw a man looking in. he was normal sized and staring right at the man in the mouth. The mouth closed briefly, leaving Anton in the dark, steamy oppression of the mouth. The tongue shifted beneath him and he thought it was the end but suddenly Siobhan opened her mouth once again and Anton witnessed the same giant man looking in on him. The only difference now was that there was another shrunken man, his size dangling before the teeth and outward curving lips of the mouth. He was held there by the finger and thumb of a feminine hand, no doubt Siobhan’s. It was the last thing Anton ever saw. Siobhan’s tongue rose, the mouth closed and Anton was pushed back and down. He was drenched in mucus and saliva. She forced him down into her dark esophagus, the light from the last time she opened her mouth was still dancing on his eyes when he entered the stomach. He heard people thrashing about and called to them but received no answer. He began to wade to the side of the stomach to try and find a way to climb out, knowing the idea to be fruitless but trying anyway. The Acid was nearly waste deep but he kept going until he reached a slick wall that was practically straight up. It had some give to it, he could push it with his hand, but there was no way in Hell he was going to climb out of something this slick. He heard someone screaming enter the stomach and then a splash. Another man had entered her belly. He had been usurered in to this pit and would experience the same agony of being food as Anton and so many others. It seemed an eternity of suffering until they died.

 

“The problem is that they don’t last long,” Siobhan was saying to Rickey Lynch, who was watching her down one man after another with a look of wonder.

“Can you feel them in there?” Rickey asked.

“Oh sure, they fight for a while. Sometimes they try to climb out of my stomach but they never make it to the sphincter for my esophagus unless I let them, like I lay down or something. Even still, they can never pry it open. I remember one time I swallowed a guy while another one was trying to open the hatch. The guy I swallowed went into my belly and slammed into the guy trying to get out. Or at least I think that’s what happened. It’s not that easy to tell…”  

Rickey looked on with rapt attention as she ate another man.

“God, what a way to go,” he whispered under his breath but Siobhan looked towards him when he said it and met his eyes. She seemed to consider him. Rickey felt a rush of fear and excitement when their eyes met. Her body was amazing. Her face was a masterpiece. And, he had always loved redheads. There was a slight smile on her face as she turned towards him and walked after him. He wasn’t sure he liked it. Her shirt showed a well toned bare belly. Rickey imagined what it must be like for its occupants.

 

The Russian swung a fist that could have been a battering ram. Jason sidestepped behind the Russian and fired a quick jab into his ribs. The Russian growled and threw several punches, all of which Jason avoided or rolled with and countered with a hook to the ribs. He felt the bone underneath give way. On the offensive now, He started firing off punches; A jab to the face and another to the body, a straight right to the nose, breaking it. He worked into his rhythm, attacking with everything he had! That was until the Russian came around with a blow that sent Jason flying. Jason got his feet under himself and glared back at his opponent; bruised and bleeding but looking extremely heated. He did not look in the least bit daunted as they stepped forward and began to fight again.

 

For O’Hanlon the fight deteriorated from there. The world was a flurry of fists that battered Jason. After a particularly good shove he flew across the room and slammed into a crate. Gino looked up at him and saw that Jason was sporting two black eyes. He had purple spots all over his chest. He did not look good at all. Had this been a boxing match any decent coach would have thrown in the towel right then.  

 

“You’re doing a great job of luring him into a false sense of security,” commented Gino.

 

 “Thanks for the positive reinforcement,” gasped Jason as he looked behind him with the rapidly advancing Russian. It was more instinct caused Jason to lift one leg and, bracing himself against the crate he kicked backwards with all his might. He had hoped to catch the guy in the chest and knock the wind out of him. Instead he hit the guy’s knee. There was a crash beside Jason as the giant Russian landed on the floor next to him. He quickly scrambled to his feet, favoring one knee.

 

Brendan had been the kicking expert but Jason had picked up a thing or two from him. He raised his foot and kicked hard again at the knee, this time hearing a solid crack, a bellow of agony from the Russian and a collapsing back onto the floor. The man clutched his broken kneecap and howled. Jason staggered away towards Mariah, hoping to free her. Suddenly he herd a scuffling behind him and turned to see the Russian gripping a gun that had been dropped by the man Gino had plugged earlier. He pointed the weapon towards Jason and….

Gino plunged a knife into the base of the Russian’s head with his good hand and he fell over, very dead.

 

“You’re welcome,” grunted Gino.

“Ermm… yeah. Thanks for that.” Jason hated giving the Italian credit for saving his life.

“Mmm!” said Mariah as she tried to walk towards them but stumbled over and out of sight.

Jason hobbled over to Mariah and freed her from the duct tape binds. As soon as her mouth was clear of the tape she started laughing.

“What the hell is so funny?” demanded Jason.

“I put this little guy in my bra. Now he’s slipped and is tickling me. She drew out the tiny man and popped him into her mouth. Then she swallowed loudly and focused on Jason.

She threw her arms around him and gave him a big kiss. This rather surprised Jason but he didn’t complain. It took some of the edge off his pain.

“You saved me from that big mean man! Thank you so much!”

“It was my pleasure,” he said tiredly and unconvincingly.

“Oh your poor eyes,” soothed Mariah and kissed each one, caressing his face with her hand.

“If you two are done do you mind giving the man who was hit with a Shotgun Blast a hand?!” yelled Gino.

“Sure,” cooed Mariah, tottering over to him to fawn on him as well. “You poor thing.”

A moment later Ayden stepped into the room with two of his stronger henchmen. Together they got the two hundred eighty pounds of Gino out of the building and supported Jason down the stairs to his own crew.

 

The back up plainclothes police arrived a bit after the Irish along with Gino and Mariah left the building. They went in and found a bloody slaughter and an unconscious Janet Stegmann still lying on the floor.

 

The phone call to the mayor’s house was at two in the morning.

“They found how many dead Russians? I’ll be right into the office,” he spoke into the receiver.

 

He switched on the light next to his bed and jumped a mile and a half when he saw Harvey Donavan sitting in a chair next to his bed.

“Hey there Mayor.”

“Good God! You’re not…”

The mayor let out an “eep,” and pulled the covers closer around himself like a child having a bad dream.  “Harvey Donovan!” he gasped, almost unbelieving. “How did you get past my security system?”

Harvey smiled. “I started my career with breaking and entering. But that is beside the point.

   “I couldn’t help but overhear that little phone call you just had there mayor. You’re probably wondering what in the hell happened. Allow me to inform you. Your police SWAT teams entered that warehouse because they knew that there was a large stockpile of drugs in the basement. Unfortunately the criminals resisted arrest which led to the bloody shootout in which so many people were killed. Fortunately none of the SWAT team members were hurt. That’s the story. Stick to it and you come out looking like a winner. That’s all that matters, isn’t it? Next year is an election year and when the city finds out you took down one of the largest organized crime rings in our great metropolis they are just going to eat you up.”  

“Yes I see your point,” said the mayor quietly.

“Good doing business with you,” Harvey nodded and unplugged the light next to the bed. By the time the mayor reached a light switch and turned it on, Harvey was no longer in the room.

To be continued...