- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks for editing/ additions from banfield.

 

Mariah’s “great place” turned out to be a club. The two women were cordially welcomed by the bouncer, as is their custom when approached by two attractive ladies. The two passed into the large room, dimly lit by blue and green lights that made people’s skin appear slightly off color. There was a vacant booth near the back of the room so they slid into either side of it.

“So,” asked Siobhan eagerly, “how can you identify a willing victim?”

“Well it all started a little after I found I could shrink people,” explained Mariah with the air of one beginning a story and contentment of having an eager audience. “This talent revealed itself when I was eating lunch with a friend. I had noticed that he paid attention to me eat, though he made an effort to remain covert in his fixation upon my food. I was aware, especially when I took a bite, of a sentiment that stole over me. These feelings were not my own. I somehow could recognize that they came from an outside source. The sensation, I can best describe it as excitement, seemed to heighten when I ate food. The increase in emotion corresponded with more overt on looking by my friend.

I began to suspect that I was sensing his stimulation and decided to test the theory that theory by digressing from our current topic of conversation and entered a discussion about food. Just as I had suspected, the sensation skyrocketed. It was definitely originating from the man across from me. I tested the idea further saying that it had always been a fantasy of mine to eat a tiny little man and compounded the comment by adding that he would make a perfect victim.

“Needless to say, his excitement turned to longing. I soon realized his fantasy by shrinking him and eventually swallowing him, but the more delightful part of the experience was that I had discovered that I could sense when people wanted to be eaten by me.

“Now, naturally, people don’t wander around going; ‘gosh I wish I could be eaten by an attractive woman sometime.’ I mean to say that no one spends his day in a mild state of excitement. However, with this new discovery, I began to concentrate my attention on men’s emotions around me when I ate. I found a few victims that way. More importantly, I began to notice how to sense when a man would be a willing victim for a giantess. I have practiced this so much that I can even tell this about someone when he’s thinking about a completely unrelated topic.”

“This is amazing!” exclaimed Siobhan. “Can you teach me to do this, too?”

“Shhh!” hushed Mariah. “I don’t know. I think it’s something you have or you don’t but we can try. Right now, let’s just get some guys and have some fun. We can have lessons later.”

“Great, so what do we do?”

“I’ll wander through the crowd and try to pick up if there are any guys around here who would like to be eaten and where they are. I’ll point some out for you and then you go and shrink them. Sound good?”

Siobhan murmured it did, and together they made their way into the throng of dancers hopping to the steady rhythm of some rock CD. Mariah threaded her way through the crowd. She took abrupt turns, stopped, looked around and started moving again. It seemed to Siobhan that she was walking in circles. When she told this to Mariah, Mariah asked her to be quiet and not distract her. Finally, Mariah headed straight for a good-looking black guy boogieing in the middle of the floor. She began to dance with him. Siobhan was surprised by the excellent dancing skill Mariah demonstrated. Convinced that she was now on her own and feeling a little abandoned she wandered around until she found a short, blond fellow and began to groove with him. It wasn’t until two or three songs later that Mariah showed up, the black guy nowhere in sight. Mariah leaned towards Siobhan and shouted to make herself heard over the thumping of the loudspeaker that someone had cranked way too high. Even as it was, Siobhan could just hear her.

“It took forever to get that guy to a table. He’s shrunk now. There’s some more left though. One is at the bar. The other is standing over there, the one in the green shirt.”

She gestured towards a man at the edge of the dancing floor, holding a drink and looking on hopefully for a partner. He was kind of cute.

Siobhan said good- bye to her dance-partner and made her way over to the man as saucily as she could.

“Not dancing?” asked Siobhan.

“No one to dance with,” he responded with an embarrassed smile and a shrug.

“Asked anyone?” Siobhan said.

“Not really.” He looked a little shy.

“You could try asking me,” Siobhan said. “Of course you have a drink so it might be spilled. What do you say we sit down and chat for a bit while you finish?”

“Sure!”

They sat down in the same booth that she and Mariah had previously occupied. Siobhan noticed as she scanned the room that Mariah was at the bar talking to another man.

Siobhan began the conversation by introducing herself.

“Nice to meet you. My name’s Greg,” he said.

“So what do you do for a living, Greg?”

“I’m in the Air Force.”

“Oh, sexy,” smiled Siobhan.

“And what is your occupation Siobhan?” asked Greg.

“Eating tasty Airmen for dinner.”

Brad’s reaction was unmistakable. He was not expecting that comment but he liked it.”

“What?” he laughed.

“You heard me,” she smiled, “Yummy, yummy in my tummy, little Greg in my belly. I’m gonna eat you up, Greg. Better get used to the idea.” Her smile was slow and deliberate. She could tell Greg liked it.

Whispering a spell she shrunk him. Getting up and moving around the table she found her quarry in the middle of the cushioned bench. She caught hold of him, paid no attention to his screams for an explanation, and placed the two or three inch victim in the empty make-up bag in her purse.

Mariah arrived a few moments later and gave Siobhan a thumbs-up sign. She had got the guy at the bar.

Together they returned to the pub where they found Joey and Jason still in deep conversation about professional sports.

“There’s a few guys in here you know,” mentioned Mariah. “I’ll work out who.”

She disappeared into the throng of drunks, now singing Finnegan’s Wake, each in their own key, to the playing of the band, which was actually pretty good.

A few moments later she returned saying, “That guy singing and drinking over there. Get him.”

Siobhan did. It was easy enough really. She didn’t have to talk much. He was bedazzled by her sexy figure. The dress she wore was as minimal as could be, her breasts almost bulging from its confines, AND she wasn’t wearing a bra!                                                  She just took his hand and pulled him to a secluded part of the room and shrank him there. One more into the purse.

Returning to Gino and Jason the two women sat down and relaxed. Mariah sent Siobhan conspiratorial glances all night. Despite only having met recently, there was a close friendship growing between the two of them, held together by their mutual attraction towards devouring men.

In Siobhan’s mind, it took forever for Gino and Jason to finally call it quits and decide to head home. The two women insisted on being left alone rather than each man walk one of them home. No, they said. They wanted to be alone. Reluctantly, the men agreed.

“Now we can go to my apartment and play with our new toys,” said Mariah with twinkling, sexy eyes.

Half an hour later, Siobhan stood with five tiny naked men staring up at her. They were each about three inches tall. Mariah was sitting on the couch opposite her and across the coffee table on which the men stood.

“What have you done to us?” screamed one man, more in an attempt to be heard than in anger.

“What you’ve always wanted,” said Mariah behind them. They turned towards her. “We’ve shrunk you. And we’re going to eat you…. Alive.”

The men looked startled, aroused, excited and nervous. Both females had undressed and only left their exiguous panties on. All the five men felt utterly confused. Ambiguous emotions exploded in their thoughts. Fear, terror and libidinous excitement clashed with one another. One or two of those men even began sporting erections.                              “Alive?” parroted one man.

“Alive,” said Mariah. “I want to feel you wiggle in my stomach. It’s what you wanted isn’t it? I know it is. I can feel the emotions coming from you. You’ll all end up in here.” She patted her naked belly. “This is going to be your new home. You’ll like it in here. You’re all welcome, too. Of course I don’t get to eat all of you. Siobhan well eat some of you, won’t you Siobhan?”

Siobhan gazed at them individually; she was moving the palm of her right hand over her stomach that took each victim’s attention: “I’m looking forward to it. I’ve got my little victims all picked out. Her eyes found Brad and the drunkard from the pub. He had sobered up by then.  She smiled at them. Amazingly, they smiled back.

“Well, I think we all ought to get to know each other better,” suggested Mariah. They were transfixed by her breasts and belly. The latter was beautiful; toned but not overly so and perfectly shaped. Strands of pubic hair peeped over and above the inverted triangle of her panties and they could perceive the bulge under the narrow gusset.                             She strode over towards a CD player and put on some music. It was slow and sensual, how Siobhan felt. All the five men gazed at her prominent backside, seeing the thin material of her panties sunk deep and out of sight between those plump cheeks.            Mariah had gauged her emotions perfectly. She wondered if Mariah could sense the predator in her like she could the emotions of the willing prey.

“I should probably tell you guys that the news you heard about the SWAT team taking down the Russian Mob was a fabrication. We ate everyone there. They just said it was the police that got the Russians.” She smiled warmly at the collection of men. “Normally I wouldn’t be allowed to tell you that but since you’re my dinner anyway I figured you might as well know. You’re not the first people we’ve eaten.  For a few of the men her words caused sexual excitement and their members stiffened. For those whose minds had reversed from their previous desire, her words struck terror in their hearts. 

“Do you girls work for the Police?” asked the black man with whom Mariah had been dancing.

“No. Actually I work for the Italian Mafia and Siobhan here works for the Irish Crime Ring in the city.

Needless to say, everyone blinked at that a few times. The girls gave them some time to process the idea.

“Err, and your… friend?” asked another guy.

“Getting close pretty fast aren’t we, Siobhan?”

“Oh, absolutely. It’s nice to spend some time with a girl who understands me.”

“My feelings exactly,” said Mariah. “Of course, we like to have something worth talking about, like how long a certain little fellow will survive in our bellies before he dies.” She singled out one man as she said this and spoke directly to him. Siobhan realized it was the man who had been sitting at the bar in the club. He shook with anticipation and began to reach towards his privates.

“None of that now,” scolded Mariah, wagging a finger larger than the man’s body. “We have to play together before we play alone. She picked up the man and tilted her head back. Siobhan thought she was going to swallow him but her lips pursed together and she planted a kiss on the man before dragging him down her body, over her breasts and along her belly before returning him to stand next to his comrades.

“No one said this had to be unpleasant. We want you to enjoy yourselves. So who’s next for a ride?”

Every hand went up. Mariah smiled again. She reached down and selected another man; the one she had picked up in the pub. He got the same treatment as the first guy but with the addition that he was dropped into her panties at the end.   The four men looked at the added bulge; each man imagining what it must be like to be encased in the most awesomely intimate part of a female’s anatomy.

She giggled. “He tickles in there,” she exclaimed.

Siobhan smiled down at the two men that belonged to her. “Well, guys. I’ve never eaten anyone who wanted to be eaten before, so what do you want to do first? We’ll put off eating for last. Just remember, you’re going to be a part of me soon.”

“Can we be introduced to your belly?” asked her guy from the pub.

“You sure can,” exclaimed Siobhan cheerily, “You should become well acquainted with it, inside and out.”

Siobhan stood over them, allowing them to admire her form. Her belly was tight and a hint of a six- pack was visible but it had a rotundity to it. She moved her hips from side to side a few times to accent the perfection of her stomach. Picking up the man who requested to see her belly, she pressed him into her abdomen and slid him around, letting his hands move across the surface. He looked like he could never get enough of touching her stomach. Siobhan felt that she could caress him for days before eating him. Maybe she would.

“Just think,” whispered Siobhan. “Soon you’ll be in there. I’ve eaten so many people. All of them passed through my belly. But I can’t wait for you. I wonder how you’ll feel sliding down my throat. What will it be like to rub the inside of my stomach after you rub the outside of it?”

She brought him to her lips and considered him. She pushed him halfway into her mouth and then slowly drew him out, letting his hands linger upon her large lips. Drawing him fully away she looked down on him.

“Oh, you are a delicious little one.”

He squirmed with delight. “I can’t wait!” he squealed. “Swallow me now! I won’t even wiggle.”

Siobhan sucked on a lip and made a pout face. “Oh! But I want you to wiggle,” she complained in a whiney voice. “I want to feel you going down my throat, to know that you’re alive for the trip.”

“Hey,” shouted Greg, “What about me?”

“Greg, I could never forget you,” said Siobhan. She picked him up and held him in her other hand. “I can’t believe it, two yummy men who want me to eat them.”

“And I have three yummy men,” said Mariah who was rubbing the black man across her  buttocks. “I wonder how long they’re gonna last. Not long I betchya.”

She pulled away the back her panties and dropped the man down before releasing the band and letting the thin strip snap back into place. Then she walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Kensington, the black man, fell into Mariah’s panties and slid about half way down her buttocks before the tightness of her underwear stopped his progress. A second later, with a large pressing motion that was somewhat unpleasant, her right butt cheek seemed to fall away while the left pushed him into the material of the underwear. Then suddenly her right butt cheek slammed into him while the left fell away. This process repeated itself again and again. It was painful and Ken was relieved when Mariah came to a halt. Her two buttocks pressed him into the depths, his face pressed over the entrance of her rectum.  Fearful thoughts raced through him. For such a man, it was not pleasant to be in such close proximity to a female’s anus. Okay perhaps to touch but not this! 

Returning to the living room with a glass of red in each hand, she smiled at Siobhan who had one man in her hand and rubbing his face over her hardened nipple. Placing the glasses on the table, she pulled out the black man in her underwear.

Siobhan felt warm and cold at the same time. She was excited to be the center of so much attention. Mariah placed the black man onto the table. She regarded him for a moment before lifting him to her mouth. His eyes stared wildly. He was gripped helplessly in her hand. She opened her mouth, held him for awhile letting him see into her mouth. Like so many men, when it came to it, the actual moment of truth, the inescapable fate… self-preservation takes over.                                                                                                        He began to scream and holler. Siobhan looked at Mariah in surprise: “Hey, I thought he’d welcome it!”                                                                                                                Mariah smiled back. “No, not this one. He had only one thought in his mind. He thought he was going to get laid.”

So saying, she popped him in. She sucked on him for a long time, swirling him around, feeling his tiny hands gripping hold of her teeth and trying desperately to climb out from her mouth.  Now and again she parted her front teeth to let him see daylight, but just as he strove to escape she closed her mouth.  Siobhan and the remaining four tiny men were the last people to ever see the man. Mariah exhaled through the mouth and then her lips came together. Her eyes opened and she stared at Siobhan as she gently swallowed. From Siobhan’s guess, Mariah enjoyed the sensation on a very physical level for Mariah leaned close to Siobhan and pressed against her, shivering with delight. Siobhan suddenly wanted to eat someone very badly. Wiggling in her reminded her of a nearby victim. This change of position on his part severely reduced the time he had left to live. Had Mariah not been pressed up against Siobhan, she would have observed the Irish girl’s face turn to a smile that a cat might have before eating a mouse. Siobhan lifted the fidgeting chappie  to eye level for a moment for a brief inspection. He had a look of silent anticipation. She had never before seen someone grinning as she was about to eat him. She gave him a toothy smile back and winked. With that, she tossed him into her mouth and gulped quickly.

Shudders of delight coursed through her. She delighted in the feeling of the willing victim, who didn’t even fight against her, who wanted to be a part of her, moving down her throat. The two women’s eyes met and there was a shared understanding that passed in the gaze. The mutual hunger they experienced had been temporarily forgotten in the elation of a successful hunt.

 Deep within her, thought Siobhan, is a man who is very much alive. Just as there is with me. I’ve never met anyone who could understand how I felt about my appetite; never an equal. And willing victims…!

Mariah’s fingertips lightly brushed Siobhan’s stomach, as if tactile contact would confirm the presence of the tiny morsel being digested beneath. The two woman turned to look down at the coffee table where the remaining tiny men looking on with abject horror and utter delight. The women smiled down at them, not to show warmth, but with the anticipation of a corpulent child might show before pouncing upon a doughnut.

“They’re food,” whispered Mariah. “They’re all food and they are ours.”

Siobhan nodded. Each reached for another man. Neither man made a move to escape.