- Text Size +

D.Va's humongous ass lifts off the seat and her erect clit pops out of your mouth. You gasp for air again, not knowing how much more of this you can take. She was finally done, right?

Not yet. Two huge hands reach back behind her butt and grab the damp cloth covering her pussy. You watch her hands bulge and clench as they pull the fabric from either side, before violently ripping it open. She pulls the newly tattered cloth aside, baring her naked vagina directly in front of your shrunken body. An intense fresh scent attacked your nose as you watched her juices flow free from the drooling hole. You could see the opening clearly now, still contracting and quivering for more attention.

D.Va leaned forward, moving her ass farther away from you. You tried to wrench yourself free but your legs were still stuck in something mechanical between the seat cushions. The giant girl was looking at her MEKA controls, frantically searching for something her personal MEKA had that the other ones didn't. Soon she found it, a button with the image of a cute blushing bunny face. With a wet extended finger she pressed it.

The seat cushions spread apart slightly, and extended a long shiny smooth metal peg. On the very tip you were flailing around, legs still locked in place from the knees down. This was the mechanical thing under her seat cushions that had you trapped this whole time?!

"A-a dildo?!" you shouted.

You knew that D.Va mad made a few modifications to her personal MEKA but this was ridiculous. Somehow she had hooked up an extending mounted dildo inside the cockpit without you knowing. You thought back to the times when she would take the MEKA from the hangar out for "a spin" and arrive back an hour later all flustered. You smacked you forehead, in hindsight it was so obvious. You pictured her bent over in this very cockpit slamming her cute butt into the metallic peg over and over. It made you hard but more than that it made you fear for your immediate safety.

D.Va's hands were back on her rear, spreading both her butt cheeks apart along with her pink pussy lips. Your jaw dropped as the looming crotch slowly approached you, dripping with sweat and sexual lubrication. The monster pussy had successfully tricked its owner by feeding her enough pleasure make her open a hole in her clothes. Now there was nothing in its way anymore. The tight fuckhole was spasming in excitement, almost like a hungry beast's mouth that was ready to devour you whole.

"PLEASE NO! STOP! STOOOOPP!" you screamed before the massive vagina wrapped itself around your head.

The wet insides of the vagina were sweltering hot. The muscular walls immediately began to suckle on the metal shaft, eagerly drawing it inwards. Loud disgusting SLURP and SLORP sounds were made by the undulating tunnel as in contracted and squeezed on the hard peg. Frothy juices slathered your form and splashed in your mouth while you continued to scream in terror. D.Va smiled as she slowly wiggled her butt backwards into the mounted dildo, giggling with satisfaction.

Her soft tender insides sucked on your tiny body. Try as they might, they couldn't detach you from the the tip of the dildo. You couldn't see, but you felt the puffy vaginal walls push apart as D.Va drove you inwards. The deeper you went, the hotter her love canal became, and your body was engulfed in thick slimy juices. The smell of it overloaded your senses, and made your penis harder than ever before.

Now fully inserted, the teen began to move her body, thrusting the long peg in and out of her pussy. Hot droplets of her arousal splattered the seat cushions of her MEKA, but that was nothing compared to the torrent of juices you had to deal with inside. The gushing nectar was overwhelming, you would have drowned if you weren't constantly sliding in and out of her depths. A big SQUELCH echoed out her tight hole every time she pushed in the dildo and more juices would spray you in the face.

The hot walls hugged both you and the shaft tightly, shuddering with joy every time you slid across them. You felt every ridge and bump, every fold and crevice of her steamy walls as she rubbed your helpless body against them. D.Va would clench her muscles down hard and move her hips in circles, moaning as the hard rod stirred up her pussy. You were dragged along the red meat, struggling wildly and shouting for help. Your movements only made her throb harder and her pussy gush more. Soon she began to speed up, pumping the metal peg faster and faster. D.Va moaned louder and louder until she was screaming in pleasure.

"Ahh! Ahh! Nnn! Aahh! AaaAAHHN! NNNGGGHHH! AAAANNNNGGHH!!"

It felt so amazing. D.Va had to hold on to the side bars in her cockpit to keep herself steady as she savagely fucked her mech. Her chest was pushed down flat against the front cushion, her soft boobs and stiff nipples dragging across the seat felt great. Her back was arched and her hips were moving like they had a mind of their own. For some reason the dildo felt so much better today, almost like it had something extra in it. She didn't know why it felt so good, and at the moment she didn't care either. She rode the fake dick and moaned in heat, drooling while you screamed inside her.

The boiling wet cave was twisting around you. It began to squeeze tighter and tighter in an effort to make you squirm around and feel you more. The hard metal dildo felt great to her juicy soft insides, but you were to icing on the cake. If you fought too hard the pussy would spurt out another film of juices, covering you in sticky honey. Your stomach was full of D.Va's love juice but still you shouted for help, foolishly trying to cry over the loud SQULECHes and the girl's constant muffled moans. Your voice only vibrated her tight walls, causing them to constrict around the dildo hard and feed you more frothy hot goop.

Shivers ran from D.Va's womanhood all the way up her spine, filling her with heightened lust. Leaning back, she took the dildo deeper into her, ramming it inside her cunt. You collided with a smooth hot surface, a tense wall with a singular hole and the end of her pussy. It was her cervix, and D.Va's entire body shuddered from feeling you mashed against it. Losing all sense of inhibition, D.Va pounded the dildo into her cervix over and over, crushing your poor body against the tender membrane. Her vaginal walls throbbed and reddened, she was nearly about to cum. Your arms flailed wildly, you thrashed and screamed as she slammed you into her sensitive center, tickling her enough to send her over the edge.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHNNN!!!" you heard her muffled scream ring out before her whole body seized up.

You felt the walls clamp down incredibly hard on your body and the cervix pulsate on your head before blasting you with a tidal wave of girl cum. Huge spurts of thick juices engulfed your body while the steamy pussy contracted and squeezed rhythmically around you. The orgasm went on and on, the quivering puffy walls had filled up with so many juices that they began to overflow and spill into the cockpit below. D.Va writhed around on the peg, immobilized by waves of euphoric pleasure. She rode out the orgasm panting like a dog, with her face down and her ass up in the air. She had no idea that she had someone inside her pussy while she came, and what kind of experience she just put them through.