- Text Size +

D.Va slept well that night, exhausted from her fun-filled day of combat and masturbation. Hours passed by, with you still unconscious inside of her bowels. The girls stomach went to work on her food, breaking down the fishy meal she made for dinner as well as those unhealthy cheesy chips. Her innards growled as they processed the chips, bubbling up in disagreement.

Time marched on until it was morning, and the sun softly shone through her curtains. Beams of light hit her eyes and she slowly woke up. D.Va yawned out loud, not wanting to get out of bed yet. Her sheets were so comfy and warm, everything was perfect. That was until she felt a discomfort in her gut, a building pressure. She pushed slightly to ease it along...

Glugorrrrroooorragggg

You were the next to wake up, snapped back to reality with a loud grumbling noise. You scrambled in fear, only to realized you had no space to move. Tense fleshy walls smothered you from all angles, holding you in place. That right, you were still in D.Va's ass, the dull smell and blinding darkness reminded you instantly. More roars echoed from deep within her bowels, louder than before. Whatever it was, it was big. You felt fear in your heart, a deep instinctual terror that whatever this booming sound was, was going to end you.

Frantically you crawled forward, squirming through the tight slimy intestines. It was only a few body lengths of distance before you hit a wall. You reached out to touch it with your hands, only to find the surface was tense and rubbery. Your fingers could feel divots, big crevices between the lumps of flesh. What you didn't know was that D.Va's ass had been moving you all night, sliding you down her poop tube like a piece of shit. You had naturally made it to her exit, and were now touching her asshole.

GRROOLLGGRRUAAHHOWW

Her ass was bellowing now, deafening your ears. The walls were physically trembling from the oncoming pressure, churning as something big pushed its way through. You screamed, pounding on the anus in front of you, like it was a matter of life or death. You needed to get out of her NOW.

D.Va's round butt was lying on its side, toasty and warm under the covers. It was wrapped in cute pink panties, with a picture of a bunny face on the back. Again it growled, this time audibly rumbling in protest. D.Va curled up in a ball slightly, to ease the pressure along. With her head still on her pillow she grunted, pushing out the buildup of gas. Her cheeks fluttered as the fart trumpeted from her ass, spreading the cloud of stink safely under her covers. It was a rather loud toot, and it droned out her pink pucker for several seconds. She sighed to herself, feeling a sense a relief after such a big fart.

"Hnnnn..."

You, on the other hand, got your wish. The girls giant asshole let you out, but with it came as onslaught of gas. Rancid hot fumes exploded from her anus, covering you in stink and filling your lungs. The fart ejected you into her butt cheeks as the fatty walls of tissue clapped against one another. Mercilessly you were pummeled by them, while also being accosted by the intense sharp smell of D.Va's flatulence. Her roaring fart smelled terrible, you would have thought that being inside her ass would have made you used to the stink but you were wrong. This air was fresh and potent, reeking with a foul scent that made your eyes water.

*cough* "Holy shit her farts smell awful!" *cough cough* you gagged

Finally the humid gale of smell subsided, leaving you to stew in what rank air remained. At the very least you had escaped her innards, but now you were buried beneath her plump cheeks. The monolithic slabs of meat rolled over you as the girl began to stir, finally getting up to start her day.

D.Va got out of bed bit by bit, struggling to pull off her covers. One foot at a time she touched the cold floor, shivering as she did so. Standing fully, she stretched, and heard her abdomen grumble. Just getting up was enough to make some more bubbles of pressure shift around and reach her backdoor. Lifting one leg, she crudely let out another brutish fart, warming her panties.

"Man, I'm really gassy this morning." she said to herself.

It wasn't like she needed to use the toilet, she just felt bloated from all the junk food she ate last night. Fanning her hand around her smelly butt, she searched for something to wear and then something to eat.

As she walked around you were mangled between her butt cheeks. They shifted around incessantly, kneading together like dough. Every step made a resounding thump that shook your surroundings, and made her springy buns jiggle. You were caught in what felt like an endless tide of skin, wave after wave, rolling you back and forth and smothering your body. Her ass still smelled like farts, the wafting stink clung to the fabric of her panties.

Suddenly your pain was interrupted. D.Va ceased to move, which you were thankful for, until she sat down on her chair in the kitchen. Unbelievable pressure imploded into your tiny body the instant her ass slammed into the seat. Her once-doughy cheeks because hard as rock, crushing you from all sides. You had endured a lot of hard squeezes in your short time with D.Va, but this was unlike anything you had experienced. This wasn't just part of her muscles gripping you tightly, this was her entire body weight bearing down on you. A girl who was a giant compared to you, ass as large as a mountain, was sitting on your body. It hurt so much.

D.Va sat there feeling half awake, calmly eating a bowl of cereal. Stuff with milk in it usually made her stomach upset, so chances were she was going to pay for it later. She really should have made something else for breakfast, but at the moment she couldn't be bothered to. The girl was feeling lazy this morning, like she usually did after a long nights sleep. She was definitely not a morning person.

Having a shower helped wake her up, refreshing her back to her perky self. You were still stuffed in her butt the whole time, unable to escape her huge pressing glutes. Clean and naked, D.Va went to her closet to put on her trademark pink and blue plugsuit. The one she ripped from yesterday would need to be sewn back together but luckily she owned several backup. She stepped into the stretchy outfit one leg at a time, humming to herself. Some of the more rubbery material felt cool against her warm, recently-showered skin. Once she had the whole thing zipped up, she pressed a button on the wrist of the suit. The plugsuit vented air out the exhaust holes on her shoulders, causing the material the form a vacuum-like seal around her body. It worked just like the ones from her favourite mecha anime. The outfit fit her slender teenage form perfectly, filling in even her tightest of crevices.

Down in her ass, you could hear a faint hissing as air was sucked out of the plugsuit. The material clung to her butt, exerting a snug pressure from behind, but the real problem came when the outfit wedged up her crack. Designed to fit every square-inch of skin, the suit stretched between her cheeks, pushing deeper and deeper until it found you. It pried your body from the ample flesh of her booty, carrying you with it as it explored the girls crack. You were being forced back down to where you emerged from that morning, without any say in the matter. That didn't stop you from shouting, begging for someone to help right until the moment you collided with her anus.

"Nooooooooooo!! I don't want to go back there! Please no! Help me! Her asshole!! NOOOOOOOOO-MMPPHH! MMRMMPHH!"

The suit stopped there, cramming you right up against the folds of her backdoor. You could feel her pucker clench just from your touch, shifting its anal lips with a wet smack. Your nose was pinched slightly, caught between the massive wrinkles. It was horrible, but this was your day now: pressed in deep against a girls puffy asshole, without her even knowing you were there. She was busy doing her pink makeup by the mirror, getting ready to leave home for a day of work. Her stomach was working too, dealing with her milky breakfast...