- Text Size +

D.Va didn't even ease herself into it, she began fucking her ass with the thick metal dildo at full speed. Those agonizing minutes she spent with it held inside her butt were more than enough of a warm up to get her accustomed to anal. Her shapely ass went at a dizzying pace, slamming the cushioned seat of her MEKA with sweaty slapping noises. She humped it like she was in a trance, unable to think about anything but pleasing her asshole. All that built up erotic tension from earlier felt like it was overflowing from her body, she couldn't hold back anymore.

It was surely a sight to behold. Her ass pounded the dildo with impressive speed, much quicker than her usual pace. She would take the entire length of the dildo too, from top to bottom, nearly removing the tip before stuffing it back inside her hole. Her sexy butt cheeks bounced up and down, wobbling erotically with her movements. D.Va didn't have the meatiest of asses, hers was toned and tight, but when she was bucking it feverishly like this it jiggled all the same. Her plugsuit could hardly contain her ass, the ribbed lines running across her form stretched with the movement of her hips. It was a view that her streaming followers would die to see: their gaming idol's ass fucking like a piston, shoving a long dildo up her butthole.

Salty sweat ran down her globes and crack, dripping out the hole she made in her plugsuit. Her MEKA's seat was already stained with her pussy juices, and her ass sweat only added to the steamy mixture. Combining those with the dripping anal mucus from her greasy butthole and D.Va created a cocktail of feminine odor. The smell of her girlish musk surrounded her and her machine, clinging to her soft brown hair. She didn't care how she smelled or how she looked right now, she was too focused pleasuring her ass. The stink only added to her depravity.

Her anus was stretched open, to the point that its wrinkles were no longer visible. Almost naturally it gobbled the sex toy up, gripping it with a tightness that only a teen's ass could. Feeling her smooth anus pinch the sliding metal rod felt awesome, and made D.Va moan in delight. Her hole was so sensitive and fucking it like crazy felt beyond satisfying. Deep inside her meat clutched the peg tight, holding it in a slippery grasp before it had to let go. Then less than a second later the tasty rod would return, plowing through the various lumps and crevices of her bowels. The sensation was like no other.

"Hah! Hah! If I keep this up! Hah! I'll get addicted-NNNGH!! To Anal! <3" D.Va panted with glee.

Meanwhile within her, you were in a dizzying anal hell. The girls ass swallowed you again and again, with a horrifying rhythm. The throbbing walls were relaxed to ease the dildo inside, but still clung to the thing with a wrenching hot grip. Puffy creases of flesh slapped your face every time you went by, battering you like a sandbag.

Being attached from your knees-down to the head of the dildo was the worst position you could be in. It meant that you were subject to spreading apart her horny bowel walls every time she pounded the dildo with her colossal butt. Also you would go deeper than the rest of the dildo, face-first into the girls ripe anal depths. It was a place you were never meant to travel, a horrid, sweltering place that oozed with clear sticky fluids. The heat felt like it was burning your skin, penetrating your very core with the roasting body heat of this giant girl.

You would have thought you'd be able to hear her heartbeat more than ever, it was such a omnipresent force earlier, but it was completely drowned out by the sound of her gigantic ass smashing into the seat. Every hump rocked you like thunder, crashing with a loud quake that shook you to your bones. It was amazing how hard she was cramming her hole with the dildo, the sex drive of a young girl was really an incredible thing. For you, it was the stuff of nightmares. Breathing became an issue inside her ass. You were moving so fast under the tight flesh that you couldn't find a single air pocket to breathe. Her hugging walls were suffocating you, like you had been swept under a rapidly moving tide. Desperately you craved air, but only found gobs of ass juice to fill your lungs.

D.Va couldn't stop squealing with joy. This was the sexual release she had been yearning for all day. She could feel her asshole clenching down feverishly on the dildo. It almost felt like there was something extra on its tip, tickling her bowels when she ran her ass down. Whatever it was felt amazing, and she wanted more.

She adjusted one of her hands to steady herself, and accidentally hit a button on her MEKA's control panel. Earlier she had her mechanic install an auto-fire button for her mounted guns, one that could be toggled on and off. It was an untested feature, but she had just hit the activation button. The guns aimed forward and fired into the concrete hangar wall, unloading a hail of bullets. It shook the entire MEKA and essentially made the metal dildo lodged up her ass into a vibrator.

"HuhOOAWAAAAAHHHH!!!" D.Va screamed in surprise as the dildo went off inside he butt like a tuning fork.

You felt it too. Whatever metal mechanism had locked your legs in place inside the dildo released them the moment she hit the auto-fire button. Your feet slipped out easily, finally granting you freedom from the sex toy, but at the worst possible moment. You grabbed on to the head of the dildo with both arms, not wanting to be left alone with the hungry unforgiving walls of D.Va's ass. The guns went off and the dildo began to vibrate, rumbling through the hot anal passage. D.Va's ass began to slide the vibrating dildo out again. The suction of her flesh combined with the reverberating of the rod made your hands slip off the smooth metal dildo. The stifling walls closed in around you, filling in the space where the sex toy just was. You screamed in fear.

"No! SHIT! COME BACK!! FUUC-"

The vibrating piston did come back, steamrolling over your entire body as it drilled its way back up the girls orifice. You were pinned to the side of her walls, buried under the pulsating flesh as it smothered you against the vibrator. D.Va was enjoying the trembling sensation very much, you could tell by how hard her ass was hugging the dildo. It slid out again, leaving you stranded for a moment before coming back once more at full speed. You would be squished against her tight walls, flattened over and over by the hulking vibrating rod. Inevitably it hit you head on, smashing you spread-eagle against the metal tip. You were sent rocketing back up the giant girls ass, as deep as the dildo could reach. D.Va's ass clenched extra hard and the force of her walls slurped you off the dildo. The toy then descended back out leaving you with no hope of reaching it again.

"NOOOOOOOO!!" you cried as the bowels sucked you deeper.

When the dildo next returned it didn't touch you. You had been pulled past its length, far beyond the point of no return. D.Va's walls squeezed you tight, massaging your body in a sticky hold. You could feel the dildo rumbling underneath your feet, but the two of you were separated by an inch's worth of closed-off ass flesh. Worse yet, with every thrust of the dildo D.Va's walls would lovingly clench sucking you deeper. The distance increased little by littler, dragging your helpless body further up her massive ass. The vibrations at your feet felt fainter by the second, the were replaced by the lusty undulations of D.Va's colon. Hot meaty squelches threw you this way and that, turning you upside-down. Through the muffled fat of D.Va's booty you heard the girl scream.

"AAAAAANHNHH!! I'm cumming! I'm CUUUMMINGG!!"

The feeling of the vibrator was too much for her sensitive ass. For you it seemed like forever, but for D.Va she could only handle it reverberating inside her for just under a minute. She threw herself forwards, removing the piston from her ass with a wet pop. Landing head-first on her MEKA's chair, her mouth watered and made an "O" shape as she felt her orgasm come on. Her anus did the same, gaping open for a brief moment.

Light blinded you as it filled her anal tunnel. D.Va's hot bowels yawned apart, relaxed from the brutal pounding they had just received. Sticky fluids dripped from her walls, shimmering in the cool air. The outside world was so beautiful, from where you were looking her gaping hole was like a gate to the heavens. Then her heaving ass trembled with pleasure and clamped down on you harder than ever. The puffy bowel walls became muscles of steel, repeatedly clenching on your poor tiny body. The giant ass made a meal of you as it came, chewing you up and swallowing you whole. D.Va writhed in bliss, experiencing sexual release like she never had before. Her pussy squirted, spitting clear fluids on the pink surface of her MEKA. She couldn't stop moaning as her asshole winked, squeezing to death the tiny man that was trapped inside.

By the time her ass had calmed down you were exhausted. At the very least you could breathe, inhale the foul air of her colon thanks to a small gap between her walls. The heat was getting to you and your eyelids felt heavy. You need to get out of her ass, crawl southwards, but your body was too tired to move. The ever-present heartbeat made her ass throb, and its dull thumping gave you a sweet lullaby as you passed out.

D.Va's recovery was much more refreshing. Sexually, she felt satisfied, more than she had before in a long time. She wiped down her MEKA and parked it back where it belonged, picking up Mercy's care basket on the way out. That night she made herself a big fish dinner, and ate it along with the fruit from Mercy. The chips, meant to be eaten over a long period of time, were wolfed down by D.Va in her pajamas, between heated Starcraft sessions. Her stomach growled from the abundance of junk food, churning it up to be processed out of her body later...