- Text Size +

D.Va felt an itch coming from her seat, something down there was tickling her pussy. Not paying it much attention she pressed her huge butt into the cushioned chair to make it go away. You yelped in surprise as the huge muff came crashing down, silencing your cries instantly. All you could see was darkness. The weight of her sweaty crotch pressed your face into the underside of her plugsuit, effectively smothering you.

You couldn't breathe. Already lightheaded, you felt close to passing out. The aggressive pussy was sealing your mouth shut and holding down your chest and lungs. The only thing that wasn't being flattened was your left arm. It was inbetween two lumps of girl meat, in the gap between her cameltoe and the seat. You wriggled and squirmed your body to get there, it took almost all of your strength. Worming your way under D.Va's heavy crotch, you saved yourself by placing your upper body into her warm crevice. Gasping, you filled your lungs with more stuffy air, too relieved to understand where you were.

Wedged between D.Va's gigantic outer mons your body was now crammed up against her lower lips. It was significantly warmer in the teen girls center, beads of sweat rolled down your face. The taboo area was much more sensitive as well, and your tiny struggles seem to have awakened it. The pussy sensed your intrusion and began to grow hungry. Its lips began to drool with sticky juices as it heated up. Blood flowed into her mound, making it grow puffy and red. D.Va had no idea of this, but her vagina was starting to crave your touch.

You noticed that her smell had become to grow stronger, you could taste it in the humid air. As blood pumped through the tender pussy it throbbed against you, hungry for attention. Its gigantic lips began to spread under the plugsuit drawing you further inside. You thrashed and fought to stop it but the monster pussy only rubbed into you more. The plugsuit was stretchy enough to let you sink in a little, but it pulled taut against her clit, rubbing it slightly. The pink bean stirred and began to swell below your waist, rubbing your dick.

D.Va was still fighting, but the itch on her pussy just wouldn't go away. It was like there was a tiny little nub down there, poking all the good spots on her crotch. She didn't dislike the small sensation, and she liked the feeling when it grazed her clit. Slowly she rocked her hips into the "nub" enjoying the feeling of rubbing your body on her pussy.

The bulging clit dragged itself up and down your abdomen, crushing your hard penis when it met with your hips. You whimpered in pain, but the girls stiff bud felt amazing, and only made your cock grow maddeningly hard. Of course whenever your dick thrust back against her clit it only made the beast more horny. The huge lips quivered with pleasure and began suckling you into the folds. You squirmed and punched at it, trying to crawl sideways to get back to where you were before, but only made the monstrous man-eater more hungry.

While at first being close to D.Va's vagina was kind of exciting, it had quickly turned into a nightmare. Her tight fuckhole had overwhelmed you, sending waves of pleasure to it's owner to keep her distracted while it sucked on your body. It only needed to entice her a little more to get this skintight outfit out of the way. Then the beast could fully eat its prey. You screamed for help

"D.VAAAAAA!!! DOWN HEEEERRREEEE!!!!"

Your voice echoed through her pink meat and electrified her loins with vibration. The pussy pushed down on your head and a wet spot began to grow on your face. The circle of moisture started at your nose and quickly began larger, soon encompassing your whole head. Her pussy was gushing with female juices, wetting itself for the insertion it craved.

D.Va blushed as she felt herself get wet. It was an embarrassing thought that she was getting horny while livestreaming, but she couldn't help it. Thousands of fans were watching her battle, unaware that she was feeling aroused. She bit her lip to stifle a moan. One wrong move could tarnish her career, but the feeling of that nub felt so gooood.

The hot maw was slobbering you with juices, overloading your senses with the smell of her arousal. The gooey liquid seeped through the faulty plugsuit, covering your body in a hot sticky mess. Your slick shrunken form only felt better rubbing against the hardened clit and engorged labia, like you were some lubed-up sex toy. The bountiful flesh smothered you in a sticky embrace, threads of runny slime stretched off your head.

The cunt shuddered and leaked bucketfuls of ripe fluid in your face. It got in your mouth, your eyes and up your nose. You felt it run down your cheeks and crawl in your ears, muffling the sound around you. It was hot and thick and worst of all it cut off your breathing. Desperate for air yet again, your wriggled hard, to escape her pleasure pit. The movements of your body only stimulated the beast more, and it gifted you with another slow-moving bathtubful of juices on your face. Your tears were lost in the oozing excretions, leaving you to drown.

The horny teen was breathing heavily and her face was flush. Her arousal was building to a boiling point, but she continued her combat gracefully. It was almost like the lust was heightening her abilities. The feeling of pleasure coming from her crotch and the excitement of battle made her heart rate soar. It felt so good she wanted to scream but the stream's chat was growing suspicious:

[What's with D.Va today? She's on fire!]
[is she okay????]
[Her cheeks are pink!]
[thats her makeup you idort]
[Is she getting sick?]

She didn't want them to see her like this. Removing her hand from the MEKA controls she flicked a switch to turn off livestream. Away from the public eye, she immediately moaned out loud.

"Aaahhhhn! Ohhh... AAAAHHHhhn!!"

She felt her pussy stain the MEKA's seat as it splattered out her juices. This little nub felt amazing! She wanted more. Licking her lips she reached her free hand back towards her ass...

You were just about to drown when suddenly light came back to you. The gargantuan pussy had lifted off you and was shimmering up above. You coughed up a pitchers worth of juices and it splattered on your chest. Then you saw D.Va's hand reaching out over her huge buttocks. She finally noticed you and was going to pick you up! You were saved!

It was then your heart sank as you watched her fingers turn away from you and go for her pussy. The digits spread her lips apart, displaying the wet outline of her fuckhole through the thin layer of fabric. Your eyes grew wide in fear as you saw the gaping maw drool hungrily, finally convincing it's owner to let it feed. Her pussy slammed down on top of you with a thunderous smack, leaving the giant girl cooing with pleasure.

"Oooooooo~ I want to feel it more..."

She rubbed and rubbed her cunt into the cushions, slathering you with slime and the inner-most lips of her pussy. Her fingers kept the pussy spread open letting it waft its sweet scent throughout to mechs interior. Your head was pushed directly against the tight small entrance hole of her love tunnel. The rim of her hole circled around your face perfectly, spasming with lust. It wanted to pull you inside but the suit was being stretched to its absolute limits.

The tiny ring of vaginal muscle quivered and suckled on your face, creating waves of euphoria for its owner. You struggled and tried to pull away but your face remained stuck. The hole was like a mouth eating you alive. Just as D.Va was piloting her MEKA the hungry pussy wanted you to be deep inside its own cockpit. The cockpit was warm and wet, ready for your entry. D.Va screamed and bucked her hips just as you screamed in fear and pain.

"NOOOOO!! STOOOPP! STOOOOOOO-MMPHHRGGHH!!"

When her pussy next landed on you head the giant girls clitoris was shoved directly in your mouth. Your screams vibrated through the trembling bud like a buzzer making her feel amazing.

D.Va cried out in pure bliss, squeezing the handles on her MEKA so hard it shot out a round of bullets wildly. Her hips quaked and shook her jiggling butt cheeks into the seat with fervor. The massive pussy contracted and gaped desperate for something to chew on while the round clitoris thrust the inside of you mouth. It throbbed and bulged like a tiny dick, facefucking you as if you were its slave. A burst of wet juices squirted from her hole and ran down the sides of her legs.

Panting like an animal in heat, D.Va took cover in an empty building in the corner of the battlefield. Teammates be damned, she could no longer ignore her growing lust.