- Text Size +

The girl's fat log was easily several times larger than your body. You wretched in disgust, the concentrated smell of her giant piece of shit was making your stomach turn. D.Va's walls however felt no different about the situation than usual. They contracted back to their regular size, forcibly pressing your tiny body smack dab against the hulking mass of excrement. You groaned in dismay, feeling the mucky sludge smear across your skin. It was like her bowels thought you were a part of her shit, just a small lump of matter compared to the giant turd nestled within its grip.

Loud rumbles resonated from further below. Past the incredible wall of shit D.Va's ass was gurgling something fierce. The foul chamber began to quiver and shake around you until finally another one of D.Va's tremendous farts came roaring through. Her hot sputtering winds blasted around the sides of the shit log, causing it to tremble violently. The smell was burning and hot, flecks of slime and fecal matter sprayed everywhere. Suddenly the great bowel walls lurched, their lumpy flesh pressing into the turd and pushing it along with the girl's gas. Your shuttle was starting to ascend, back towards the way you came.

"Oh god, it's moving! Oh shit, oh shit!" you yelled out in a panic. Your taste of freedom was imminent, but the method of which it came clearly spelled out your doom.

The massive chamber rocked around wildly as D.Va shook her ass. She wiggled her shapely hips back and forth, up and down, all in an effort to loosen more tingly farts. Her internal muscles flexed and kneaded together, massaging the entire landscape of her bowels in an effort to push out more steamy toots. This force of movement also affected her shit of course, slowly pressing it forwards as it climbed up the final stretch of her large intestine. D.Va felt like the warm tickle inside her was growing bigger as she pushed, unaware that the swelling pressure was actually her own crap moving along. As she continually wiggled and flexed her ass, the massive load inched forwards.

You screamed as the colossal shit bulldozed through her anal walls. The powerful slobbering flesh that had trapped you so easily before was actually moving aside for the oncoming turd. It's girth spread the gummy walls apart, prodding and writhing at them with a driving force until they retracted out of the way. You didn't want things to go like this. Sure, you were closing the gap between you the outside world, but D.Va's shit was massive, and would crush you without mercy. The stinky clay-like substance had already absorbed your tiny body partially inside its rampaging form, cementing the fact that wherever it was destined to it was going to bring you with it. You struggled to break free, but the undulating lumps of D.Va's walls would occasionally bounce off your position, further burying you in the girl's fecal matter.

PPPFFFRRRRRRRFFFFTTTT!!!

Another atrocious fart tore through the stampeding shit train, gushing past your location. The uneven walls opened to let the gas come bursting through, the thick condensed vapor viscously fired from D.Va's asshole. Her round butt rumbled as it let out a cute toot, the sound outside was noticeably different to the hurricane that was currently wisping around you. Faint light shined off the wet vibrating walls of D.Va's ass. You were close to the exit now, and could finally see light from the outside world again. D.Va's butthole was partially gaping as she farted, illuminating the cruel horrid chamber you were stuck inside as she pushed out her gas. It wasn't much further to get to her anus now, but you were still too encased in her shit to make a breakaway.

As the huge load of crap lurched forwards it brushed against some of the more sensitive flesh of D.Va's bowels. The distinct feeling of anal pressure came back to her, and she realized that her ass very soon needed to take a dump. D.Va had gotten so absorbed into cranking out farts that she felt stupid for not realizing it sooner. The fact was she had been pushing her shit along for several minutes now. The exciting pleasure she felt stirring down her bowels had transformed into the urge to poop, and it was getting closer. Her ass gurgled as the clumpy mass churned inside of it, slowly creeping its way to her shithole. D.Va instinctively clenched with her butt, tightening her lethargic muscles to hold the shit back. The walls contracted around the turd, holding it snug, but then a moment later it continued to move.

D.Va began to panic. She couldn't stop it. Her poop had gone past the point of no return. It was coming out no matter what, and the clock was ticking. The pose in which she piloted her MEKA was an unfortunate one, it required her to be lying down bent over and with her legs spread apart. Her ass was in prime position for squatting and pushing out a fat dump, and it made it very difficult for her to hold something this large inside. Her anus puckered, fighting a back and forth battle between D.Va's orders to clamp shut and her body's desire to yawn open.

She couldn't just leave her MEKA and run away, or her teammates would wonder where she was going. Worse yet, they might follow her. The embarrassment of being caught retreating because she had to take a shit would make her want to die. On the other hand she couldn't adjust herself inside the cockpit well enough to hold it in. She prayed the match could end soon, shooting hard at her opponents to keep them down, but they just kept coming. It wasn't looking good.

To you it seemed like the gigantic log you were stuck to had grown even larger in size. D.Va's butt muscles were trying to keep the bulging beast held down, but the combined weight of it from deep inside was starting to pile on. The turd swelled and drove forwards, determined to push past every obstacle. It finally reached the back-end of the giant girl's anus, nudging itself firmly against the inner rim of her hole. Your tiny body was lodged, flattened between the huge rubbery anus and a filthy heap of shit. The puckered rim expanded for a moment, almost letting the turd through before D.Va squeezed it as hard as she could. Her fat wrinkles compressed inwards, driving the shit back a little as she clenched with all her might. You were pathetically smushed into her poop, smothered painfully under the incredible strength of her ass, but it didn't last for long. The log wasn't stopping, it continued to press into her anal folds until she couldn't hold it shut any more. D.Va gasped and closed her eyes in shame as the massive shit breached through.

Her swelling asshole stretched apart, forcibly opened by the width of the huge log. Hot steamy fumes filled her plugsuit as the shit climbed outwards, smearing its chunky mass into the stretchy material. You couldn't believe this was actually happening and neither could she. D.Va was shitting herself, right in the middle of a firefight. The back of her MEKA blocked the view of it happening from her teammates but it was still incredibly embarrassing. The weighty turd pumped its way through her anus, creating a small pocket in her suit for it to curl around. The shit was hot and messy, smearing against her pale skin and the inside of her plugsuit. You screamed as the crap spun you around, curving like a rollercoaster as it piled on top of itself. The twisting shit brought you in a full circle between her butt cheeks, pointing you right back at the smelly hot anus where you came from. The tail end of her shit had just popped out and now her anus was widening in front of you.

You had a fraction of an inch of space between you and the massive gaping hole. The slumping mountain of crap bulged into her suit behind you, and your tiny body was barely sticking out from the center of it. D.Va's humongous asshole started back at you, twitching slightly for a second before letting out a vulgar booming fart. The blazing gas made way for even more shit, and the next of many powerful logs began to emerge through her hole. Your jaw fell in dismay as the colossal turd came wriggling through her anus, slamming square into your position. Your shrunken body was completely buried in shit, the gross warm feces compounding around possible every crevice until there was no air left to breathe.

D.Va winced as the meaty dump continued to come out her ass. Her shit just wouldn't stop coming, one by one the thick logs filled her suit. The squishy turds made a rounded bulge on her backside, stretching her attire to its limits. The way it felt pressing back into her skin felt disgusting, it was like her plugsuit was a soiled diaper. The crap combined and collected itself into one horrible mound of excrement, making sure its tiny prisoner had no way of escaping. With no way to dig free and no air to breathe you slowly suffocated to death. D.Va had no idea that her nasty accident had just snuffed out your life, and in the most horrible way possible. She was too worried about her own reputation at stake to even realize her maintenance crew member was just buried alive in her shit.


----


After the match had ended D.Va sped off ahead of her team. She was only just able to sneak out her MEKA and to the bathroom without anyone seeing her. It was a close call, and she had to move extra carefully to make sure the load of crap didn't accidentally leak out her suit. Just walking felt horrible to do, as the gross feces sloshed between her buttcheeks.


Finally she made it to the toilet and was able to dispose of her mess. As she unzipped herself the pungent stench wafted into the bathroom stall. It smelled atrocious and was surely going to cling to her hair, but that was just another reason for her to shower right after this. With a clumsy effort the Korean girl dumped the shit out of her plugsuit and into the porcelain bowl. Your body was lost in the dripping mound of slosh, drifting somewhere in the muddy water below. D.Va got as much of it out as she could and flushed it away. She felt a bit better now that her suit was emptied. It needed to be cleaned thoroughly of course, but for now she could at least run to the showers.

"Ugh, that was a pretty awful mistake..." she reprimanded herself. "Next time I have to be a lot more careful if I'm gassy during a match. Hopefully my mechanic doesn't notice the smell next time he's working on my MEKA..."

She was worried about you smelling her leftover stink. By then however, you were long gone.