- Text Size +

D.Va's anus was straining to hold in her gas, you could feel it trembling against your tiny body. The tight butthole was engorged, swollen from the pressure of holding in so many farts that it dwarfed your body in size. At least that's how it felt, the mass of muscles crushing you against the back of her plugsuit was akin to being flattened by several boulders, but in actuality her asshole was just pushing outwards a little. You winced in pain, begging for this torment to end.

Then you heard a sound. The distinct plastic clicking of D.Va flipping off the switch to her livestream. She loosened her muscles, and to your horror her butthole began to retract slightly. Your heart sank.

PPPPPPFFFBBBBPPPTTFFFTTTTTT!!!!

D.Va's asshole opened in front of your tiny body, releasing three big farts in a row. Her first one erupted atrociously, hammering your body into the back of her plugsuit as it came out. The skintight suit held you firm against her rumbling hole, wedged deep between her spread but cheeks. The wrinkled folds of her anus vibrated as she farted, roughly slapping into your body at incredibly high speeds to produce the iconic sound of flatulence. D.Va's fart was scorching hot, a steamy rancid burst of air that made you feel dizzy the moment it hit you. But her ass wasn't done yet.

FFFFBBRROOOOOOOORRRPPPPTTTT!!!!

Her second fart came instantly after the first, containing more air than you thought was possible. To you utter dismay her shithole widened, parting just a few millimeters more. The roaring anal wrinkles yawned apart in an "O" shape, leaving a gap big enough that a stream of gas could shoot through. It pounded you in the stomach, knocking the wind out of you. Then, with its large anal burp finished, the gap slammed shut, and her ass went back to producing booming vibrations through its wrinkles. They enveloped your poor body, compressing your limbs like there was a massage chair on every side.

PPPBBBBBPPTBBRRRRRPPPFFFPRRRTTTT!!!!

The third and final fart was the biggest of all. It collected all the remnants of gas that were currently inside the girls colon and exploded them out her shithole. The hottest and smelliest fumes - tucked away from deep inside her bowels - were trumpeted out, engulfing you in a lake of odors. After having the breath knocked out of you, unfortunately all you could breathe back in were farts, and what was left of D.Va's gas was unholy. Her body's gruesome aversion to dairy had a bad reaction from all the milk she drank, causing her farts to smell worse than ever before. The stench was vile, potent, and rotten from the milk. It burned your insides and made you eyes water. You tried to scream but more of just it blasted down your throat. It was hell.

Finally her asshole slowed down, petering out the last of her farts with a low pppbbbbbtt. The greasy anus folded itself back into her ass crack, rejuvenated from the new lack of pressure. You didn't even care about being potentially buried under her crushing muscles, you were too busy coughing and choking on her gas. With how tight the plugsuit was, most of the farts remained trapped within, leaving you in a moist cloud of stink. Your body contorted and flailed, it felt poisoned from the intensity of her gas. Your instincts made you expel as much tainted shitty air from your lungs as possible, but as soon as you took your next breath it would fill with even more farts.

D.Va sighed with relief. She was glad she turned off the stream for that, those farts were huge! Bending over in her MEKA with her ass cheeks spread, letting loose multiple booming farts in a row felt immensely satisfying. She could feel her guts relax, deflating with relief. It was good.

Surprisingly enough, from the sheer volume of gas that was let out, her suit felt a bit looser around her butt. She pressed the button on the wrist of her plugsuit again, venting out the extra air. A small hiss came out the exhaust point on her shoulders and she could smell her stinky release. The makeup on her face curved as she wrinkled her nose.

"Wow, that really stinks!" she said.

You had barely began to recover when suddenly the rubbery plugsuit tightened. It plastered itself against D.Va's ass, cramming you right up into her asshole. The anus was still piping hot from the farts, and partly relaxed, so when your right arm was jammed against it, it slipped between the folds. You didn't realize until it was too late, and the puffy flesh had swallowed your arm all the way up to your mid-bicep. You heaved your shoulder backwards to pull it out but it was stuck, clamped tight under the heavy muscle.

"Fuck! FUCK! Ugh NO!!" you shouted.

Desperately you tugged, fighting tooth and nail inside the crevices of the giant girls butt. Your arm was wedged in such a filthy disgusting part of her body, and yet it had complete control over you. As her anus clenched slightly, you howled in pain, feeling in clamp down on your limb. It was cutting off the circulation, you needed to get it out fast! You tried pushing with your other arm, using what little space you had to trying wrenching it out, but it didn't work. Instead your free hand slipped off her oily skin and passed through the smelly crease to join the other. Terrified, you tried to pull it back out, but the massive hole clenched down again. It was keen on letting you sink in, but not let anything get pulled out.

You didn't want to go back inside her ass. After what she ate it was sure to smell ten times worse than last time. Yet, despite everything, you were powerless to fight back. You wriggled around and kicked at the anus, doing whatever you could to make it loosen. That only resulted in it clenching down painfully again, swallowing both your arms up to the shoulders. Your face was pressed against her butt now, your squished cheeks rubbing directly against her rubbery teenage hole. This was the same hole she shits out of every day, and now it was stained with farts and touching your mouth. With a mixture of fear and frustration you yelled, stubbornly trying again to free your arms.

D.Va was about to turn her livestream back on when she felt a tickle at her backdoor. The vibrations of your screams reverberated against her asshole, and caught her attention. Something felt like it was itching her back there. She tried to clench her ass again, to suppress the itch, but that only seemed to make it worse. D.Va needed to do something...