- Text Size +

D.Va had a list of matches lined up for today, and unfortunately you were along for the ride. Returning to the same hangar from the day before, she chose a different MEKA than her personal favourite. That one still needed to be properly washed, and when she had time, re-tuned to fix some of those malfunctions from yesterday. She wondered where her mechanic was, realizing she hadn't seen him for the past two days...

You were a lot closer than she thought, secretly hidden away inside of her plugsuit. Down within her butt crack you were unwillingly trapped, crammed directly against the flesh of her butthole. You didn't have much of a chance to see it before, not that you wanted to, but last time you had been pushed through with hardly any resistance. The thought frightened you that such a horrible experience could happen again, like you could be eaten up by her hole at any moment. However, the taut orifice didn't seem to be opening, in fact it was closed so tightly that you couldn't even open it if you tried. It remained stationary, gigantic and oily to the touch. D.Va anus was a pretty shade of pink, warm and musky. It would almost look cute if it didn't smell so bad. Her lingering farts really spoiled any sexiness the situation could have had, reminding you how awful the next few hours were going to be.

The girl got into her MEKA, sliding herself into the tight cockpit. She laid her stomach flat along the cushioned seat, and brought her face right up to the front window. In the back, her feet rested in separate holsters, sort of like raised stirrups. This made her legs spread apart in a V-shape, partially spreading her shapely butt cheeks. You were exposed in the back, if someone was able to look real close at D.Va's ass, they would be able to make out the small lump under her plugsuit, right where her asshole would be. That was you, relieved that the girls ass cheeks were no longer squeezing you, but much more scared that her wedgie was pulling you deeper into her folds. One of your hands slipped between two large smelly wrinkles of the girls anus and you had to pull with a considerable amount of strength to set it free.

"Dammit! If one of my limbs gets pulled all the way inside of her, I'm not going to be able to to pull it out." you realized.

Oblivious to your current situation, D.Va moved on, walking her MEKA to meet up with her teammates. There she saw Mercy, checking that everyone was ready for combat. The blonde woman gave her a motherly smile, happy to see D.Va looking better than she did last night. D.Va blushed red, still embarrassed after what happened.

Shaking her head she pushed those thoughts away, in order to focus on the task at hand. Running diagnostics on her MEKA, she checked that her weapons were functioning and her defense matrix was operational. Lastly, she flicked a switch, turning on her live stream. Thousands of views flooded in, causing the number in the corner of her holographic display to skyrocket. It seems like people were more excited than ever to see their favourite gaming girl.

[D.VA!!!!!!!!!!!]
[Kick ass out there!]
[top waifu stream]
[looks like I'll be watching this all afternoon again OTL]
[D.Va marry me! Heart]
[(>w<)/ S T R E A M T I M E (>w<)/]

"Hiya! I'm about to start a match you guys, wish me luck!" she winked at the camera. "Sorry about the technical difficulties last time, I checked the streaming software and it should be fixed for today."

That part was a lie. She just wanted to have some excuse for suddenly going dark in the middle of the match yesterday. The truth would cause her to die of public embarrassment, that she ditched the fight to go masturbate. She blushed just remembering it, but still kept smiling at the camera. While her happy girlish image was hard to uphold at times, she still enjoyed playing the part. Even when she was feeling moody or just not into it, she was a professional, and always gave her fans the cute personality they wanted to see.

The fight went a lot smoother today. D.Va was on fire as usual, mowing down opponents with ease. Comments and donations came rolling in, praising both her charm and her skills. It was three matches into the day when it happened, the girls gut began to growl. She raised her eyebrows in surprise, she had almost forgot. In her laziness this morning she ate some dairy, and now it was coming back to haunt her. In a few minutes she was going to be in some real gastrointestinal distress!

You could hear the familiar sound of her innards grumbling and knew what was coming. Her butt groaned as it filled with gas, slowly becoming bloated with a huge payload of flatulence. More and more air bubbles passed through her body, collecting the mixture of foul stink inside her colon. D.Va's ass struggled to hold it in, clenching tightly in front of you.

"Oh no... I have to fart." the girl worried. "I can't just let it out while I'm streaming, everyone will hear! I have to hold it in..."

Her hole began to bulge outward, straining to hold in her gas. Its puffy wrinkles trembled and ballooned in size. Slowly your body was lifted up as they expanded. The pressure grew and grew, and your body became enveloped in the spreading anus. You could tell just how hard she was trying to hold it in, her powerful muscles were twitching around you. A bellow UURRRP could be heard just beyond the aperture of flesh. This girl's puckering butthole was all that held back the swirling monstrous fart within. Every cell in your body told you that you were in imminent danger, but try as you might you couldn't escape.

"I need too... ughf! Get out... of... here!"

The bulging asshole pinned you against the fabric of her suit, and vice versa. The rubbery seam running down her crack acted like a thong, cutting your body into her anus. The pink mounds of meat smothered your arms, your legs, your head, everything, preventing you from moving a single inch. You were stuck, crammed up in into massive sphincter that was moments away from farting. You prayed for something to save you.

D.Va winced, she couldn't hold it much longer. She felt her bowels expand uncomfortably, distending from the sheer amount of gas. She needed to make a decision now.

"I can try to maybe let it out quietly... but there's so much! What if I mess up and fart out loud?! My career as a streamer would be over... I could turn the stream off again, fart with no one looking and tell them it was a technical difficulty. But I just used that excuse! What if they get mad? I could loose viewers... Ugh, my ass hurts though! I can't do this, I need to fart now!"