- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I'm now on Patreon if anyone wants to support me for as little as £3 and get some sweet benefits like early access to the next chapter and commissions.

Or come hang out on our Discord :)

https://discord.gg/9zMMjs
https://www.patreon.com/vexedstories
https://twitter.com/VexedStories

.

.

“You go in!” you shouted up to Leia. Responding sharply, she said “No way am I getting sick, you need to take this medicine in her room”. You looked at the bottle, it was three times your size!

You couldn't believe it, she was actually suggesting you carry that car-sized bottle on your back to give to Melissa. “I'm not carrying it, I refuse” you adamantly stated.

Leia slowly paced outside Melissa's room for a moment upon hearing this, nearly knocking you over as she did. “You won't carry it, you say?” she questioned, with a finger on her chin as she paced. “Yup that's right” you confidentially responded.

“Fine” Leia said, giving into you. “You don't have to carry it” she confirmed, unscrewing the bottle. Before you could even question what she was doing, she crouched down picked you up by the arm and plopped you into the bottle of thick syrup. “Can't wait for Melissa to find you!” she said, smiling evilly into the bottle she held in her hand.

Now floating in the dense goo, you peered up at her maniacal grin as the lid came over the top and was screwed back on. You steadied yourself as the bottle was launched upwards as Leia stood up erect.

Satisfied with her prank, she opened Melissa's door merely a few inches. Like a commando breaching a room, she throw the bottle in as if it were a grenade and immediately slammed it shut. Upon shutting the door, she gagged slightly from the stench that had exited. She thanked the Gods that Melissa had an ensuite bathroom.

You were submerged in the goo as you flew through the air briefly and then found yourself tumbling towards Melissa's bed. From the brief sights you got, you saw that Melissa's face was hidden beneath her mop of bed hair and she lay on the edge of her bed with her hand dangling off the side.

Your rolling stopped suddenly as the bottle clinked against the metal leg that kept this corner of the bed off the ground. Hearing this and waking from her slumber, Melissa groaned. Raising her head off the bed slightly, she peered down at her hand. She saw that a bottle of medicine had been left for her.

“Great, medicine” she spoke in a quiet and frail tone as she reached over to pick it up. Her vision still slightly blurred from her slumber, she peered at the bottle for a moment. You banged on the orange tinted glass as she peered directly at you.

Melissa continued staring, a focused look on her face as she did. She had definitely seen you. “Is that…” she began. “Yes! Yes!” you cheered. She continued “one spoonful or two?” as she read the label. Your heart sank.

Melissa, not caring about being exact, unceremoniously opened the medicine bottle. You screamed out to her as the lid opened. Sadly, the shape of the bottle bounced back almost all of the sound you could muster. She yawned as she lifted the bottle to her mouth to take a quick swig.

You continued screaming up at her as she tipped the bottle back, but you were cut short by the syrup pouring over you. You tumbled towards the top of the bottle.

Taking only a small amount into her mouth, she pulled the bottle away and placed it on the floor. The syrup felt… lumpy. She considered this for a moment as she swilled it around her mouth with her tongue. “Hmm” she said shrugging, slightly curious. Not curious enough, clearly, as she followed up the shrug by gulping it down in one quick motion.

You fell onto Melissa's tongue alongside some of the syrup as she took a swig. Peering back towards the bottle still in her mouth, you dived back towards it wanting to not be here. Slowed by the syrup you trekked through, your attempt only allowed a better position to witness the bottle being withdrawn from her mouth.

As the bottle was withdrawn, Melissa's lips closed tightly. Soon your world was shaken as she began playing with you with her tongue. You were thrown to one side of her mouth and then back to the other, scraping along the slimy insides of her cheeks.

Pressing you into her hard teeth as she queried the consistency of the syrup she'd been given, you screamed out in pain and tried to flail. Her strong tongue, however, kept you pinned whenever you went. 

Soon, her tongue lifted as she began to swallow. Your world went in slow motion as you and the syrup fell towards her eagerly awaiting throat. Clawing at her tongue, you tried to stop yourself but the sticky syrup continued to slide and dragged you down with it.

Soon you passed the uvula that dangled above you and arrived in her esophagus. Her esophagus pressed down around you, forcing you down deeper into the depths of Melissa's body.

As the dropped lower and the pressure of her esophagus lessened, you suddenly dropped down  from the height of what felt like a 1 story building. Landing in the acidic fluid that lined her stomach, you made haste to get onto any sort of food so as not to damage your resilient skin any more than necessary.

Due to your new host being unwell, the only thing you could climb onto was a slice of partially digested toast. Melissa's stomach was mostly empty. 

Screaming and panicking, you thrashed your fists against her stomach wall. Melissa felt this as a sharp pain, she groaned out and quickly clutched her stomach.

Hearing the bassy groan that vibrated through your entire being was encouraging above all things, you were having an effect! You were pressed right against her stomach wall hitting it still as she clutched it, the transfer of energy went through her stomach and swiftly hit you.

As her stomach wall hit you, your small frame was thrown directly into the centre of her stomach. Screaming out in pain, you quickly dragged your way back to the toast. You knew not to try that again.

Feeling slightly better now, Melissa lay down to go back to sleep. You felt your world tilt as she did so. Eventually coming to a stop, you took this moment to rest on your nearly gone toast raft.

Unsure of what to do but wait for the inevitable, you sat completely at a loss. Even if you made it out of here alive in a pile of vomit or… You tried not to think about the other option, you had to bank on Melissa seeing you.