- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I have been posting The Huz's stories for him, I figured it was time to add one of my own.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Author’s Note: This story is based on an ongoing roleplay with a friend. Therefore, my character’s name has not been changed. Also, a little history for you. This story takes place in a world where the Australian people are only about eight inches tall. When that was discovered, people from other lands invaded and captured the Australian citizens and they were sold as exotic pets. This is the story of a man who’s bought two families to keep them together. This story contains gentle interaction, themes of love and light sexual content. If any of that offends or disinterests you, I suggest reading something else. Should you choose to read, I hope you enjoy.

 

It was early when Bella woke up. The dollhouse was quiet which meant her parents were still sleeping soundly in their room. She dressed herself in a blue dress that had belonged to Greta, the dollhouse’s previous owner. Her owner’s mother had allowed her to keep it a couple years ago and since then, she’d worn it often and had grown attached to it. She slipped through the dollhouse silently; making note that the roof was still on, which meant her master hadn’t taken one of her parents during the night. This made her smile because that meant her master would not be too tired for what she had planned.

Bella exited the dollhouse and looked up to see her giant master sleeping on the bed. She grabbed a hold of the sheet that hung down to the floor and began to scale the bed expertly. Over the years, she and her parents had gotten very practiced at climbing. Her master had insisted they learn how to climb the various pieces of furniture in the house so, if they wanted to be near him or his mother, they would be able to get to them themselves. Bella giggled as she made her ascent. She thought about her master and how she felt about him. She, like her parents, loved this giant man. He’d been so kind and gentle with them. He’d kept their family together and never let anything bad happen to them.

Bella felt warm thinking about how she’d literally grown up in her master’s hands. He’d been so affectionate and supportive over the years of her and her family. He loved them and showed it every day. Bella’s thoughts took her back to when she’d hear the story of how her family had become his pets.

Her master had gone to a pet store because he’d wanted to buy a little person to curb his loneliness. He’d had previous experience with little people because he’d grown up around his mother’s pet, Greta. His mother had raised him to treat Greta like another member of the family which is how he’d treated her. Now, he was looking for a little person of his own. It so happened that Virginia, Bella’s mom caught his eye. He spoke with her for a moment and then told the salesgirl he would buy her. Bella remembered her mom telling her that she’s called out her dad’s name. Her master asked her mother who she was calling for and her mother explained she was married. Upon hearing this, her master turned around and had her mom point her father out. Her master then bought her father too. Once they got home, her master got to know them a little and, when her mom started crying, he found out they had a daughter that was kept in a different area. Her master then left his mother to watch over her parents while he came back to the store and asked for her by name. Being she was the only baby named Bella in the store, her master knew she was the right child. He bought her without a second thought and reunited her with her parents. It was because her master had depleted his budget he’d set aside for a pet that her parents had to go without clothing for a few months. Her dad told her it was a sacrifice neither of them minded. Her master told them he couldn’t bear the thought of breaking up their family.

Bella reached the top of the bed and approached her master’s pillow. He was sleeping on his back and, for a moment, Bella gazed up and down her master’s body. He was bare-chested and his lower body was covered in a satin sheet, the very sheet she’d just used to get onto the bed. She approached his right ear and knelt next to it.

“Master,” she whispered, “Wake up. It’s your little Bella’s eighteenth birthday.”

“Bella,” her giant master muttered, “what are you doing up so early?”

“It’s my birthday,” she exclaimed happily, “I can be played with now!”

“Bella, not so loud,” said Jim, her master, “You’ll wake up your Aunt Alice.”

Jim reached over and circled his fingers around Bella’s tiny body and lifted her, setting her down on his chest. She crawled over and looked down on the bed to see Alice sleeping contentedly next to the giant man whom owned her. The sixty year-old woman slid closer to Jim in her sleep and put a tiny hand on his side.

“She came over last night and wanted to be next to me for a while,” Jim explained, “She has a bit of a soft spot for me, I think.”

“Did you play with her, Master?” Bella asked.

“No, sweetie,” Jim answered, “We just talked and I kissed her a little bit.”

“Good, because you know what happens today, right?” the tiny girl asked.

Jim smiled, deciding to tease her a little bit, “No. What’s supposed to happen? All I know is it’s your birthday.”

“Master!” Bella exclaimed, “I’m eighteen today and all the restrictions you put on yourself go bye bye today!”

“I know,” Jim smiled, “I am fully aware of that. I was just teasing you, sweetheart.”

Bella grinned and kissed his cheek, “So, will I get to experience what you do with Mom?”

“Eventually,” Jim answered, “but, let’s take this a little slower. There’s plenty of time for that. I haven’t even seen you naked yet.”

“I can fix that,” said Bella as she began to lift her dress off.

“Wait a minute, stop!” Jim ordered which caused her to let the hem of her dress to fall back down.

A puzzled Bella then asked, “What’s wrong? Don’t you want me naked, Master? I’ve been waiting for this a long time.”

“I know, baby but,” Jim whispered to her, “wait until I command you to undress. It’s too early to really enjoy it. I’m not fully awake yet, baby girl.”

“OK, Master,” Bella conceded, “I’ll wait.”

“For the time being,” Jim said sweetly, “place your head on my chest and listen to my heartbeat.”

Bella nodded as she obeyed her master. She placed her ear against Jim’s chest and was rewarded with the sound of his powerful heart pounding away. It was hypnotic and she would have entered a trancelike state if it weren’t for Alice beginning to mumble in her sleep.

Jim had placed his hand over Alice’s little body to hold her close. It must have enhanced the dream she’d already been having and she began to talk in her slumber. Bella crawled over to where she could see her. Alice wore a contented smile as her words became clearer.

“Oh Jim, this feels so wonderful,” Alice said softly as she snuggled against the giant man in her sleep, “Please, hold me. Hold me and promise to never let go of me. I want to spend the rest of my life in your arms.”

“Master,” Bella giggled, “I think Auntie has a stronger attachment to you than you thought.”

“You might be right,” Jim answered as his finger stroked Alice’s backside lovingly, “I wonder what she’s dreaming about.”

“Whatever it is,” the little birthday girl replied, “She called you by name.

The gentle stroking began to rouse the sleeping woman. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up to see Jim smiling down at her. She kissed his side and laid there a moment before speaking. Bella waved at her happily.

“Good morning, Master,” Alice said dreamily, “Good morning, Bella.”

“Good morning, Alice,” Jim responded in kind, “Did you sleep well?”

Alice nodded and replied, “Yes, Master. I had the most amazing dream. I dreamt that I was home in Australia and you were there and we were the same size. Best of all, it was our wedding day and you wouldn’t stop hugging me and holding me and kissing on me. Damn it, why did I have to wake up?”

Jim closed his fingers around his mature pet and lifted her to his chest. He placed her next to Bella who hugged her tightly. Alice hugged her back and then straightened her floral dress.

“It’s OK,” Jim said in a soft tone, “it sounds like it was a really pleasant dream.”

“Yeah,” Bella added, “you even called Master by name!”

“Oh my god,” Alice said, suddenly nervous, “I’m sorry, Master. I didn’t mean to! I must have been talking in my sleep!”

“Yes, you were,” Jim informed her, “don’t worry though. You can’t control what you say when you sleep.”

“You should still punish her though, Master,” Bella interjected, “Isn’t the rule that grown-ups have to sleep naked? She was sleeping in her dress.”

“Master,” Alice begged, “please, don’t punish me.”

“Bella, I let her fall asleep in her dress,” Jim told the tiny teen, “I’m not going to punish her.”

Bella smiled happily as Alice exclaimed, “Thank you, Master!”

“You weren’t serious, were you?” Jim asked her.

Bella giggled, “No, Master. I was just playing. I didn’t really want Auntie Alice to get punished for anything. I love her!”

Jim couldn’t help but smile. He looked at his two pets and fondled their hair in his fingers. Then, he began to think about Alice’s dream. Over the couple years he’d owned her, Alice had developed an incredible bond with him. He began to wonder how deep her feelings for him ran. She’d told him countless times she loved him but, he never thought about how she meant that. He continued to play with their hair as the two miniature women whispered faintly to each other. Jim couldn’t hear what they were talking about but, judging by Alice’s facial expressions, it must have been juicy. Finally, Bella pulled away and Alice looked up at her master. Bella nudged her gently.

“Go on, Auntie,” Bella encouraged, “tell him. You can trust him, you know that!”

“Alice, what’s on your mind?” Jim asked the fidgeting woman, “You can tell me anything and know I’ll treat it seriously.”

“Well, um…” Alice began, hesitating a bit before continuing, “How do I tell you this without you laughing at me?”

“I promise I won’t laugh,” Jim responded, “Does that help?”

“A little,” Alice said softly, “Master, I have a confession to make.”

“Have you done something bad?” Jim asked.

“It’s not that kind of confession, Master,” she informed him, lowering her head.

“It’s OK,” Bella said, placing a supportive hand on her aunt’s shoulder, “Let it out.”

“Master, I love you!” Alice blurted out, “There, I said it!”

“Alice, I love you too but,” Jim smiled warmly, “that’s not exactly a confession. You tell me you love me all the time.”

“No,” Alice corrected him, “I love you as in I’m in love with you, Master!”

“Best birthday gift ever!” shouted Bella who was beaming from ear to ear.

Jim was silent for a moment before he smiled warmly and answered, “I’ve always felt this connection to you, Alice. Ever since the day I brought you home, I’ve felt this special bond with you and I can’t help seeing you as very important to me. I think about you all the time, even when you’re next door with the rest of your family.”

“That’s because you’re in love with her too, Master!” Bella exclaimed, clapping her hands in glee, “My parents told me what it means to be in love and it sounds like what you’ve just described!”

“Now Bella, calm down,” Jim said softly as he thought about how he really felt about Alice,

“Yes Master,” Bella said,” I’m sorry. I’m just so happy, that’s all.”

Jim nodded, placing his fingertip under Alice’s chin and lifting her head up so their eyes met, “It’s OK. So Alice, when did you start feeling like you were falling in love with me?”

“It was around my birthday last year,” Alice answered meekly, “You needed to go out to the mechanic because the car was making that weird screeching noise, remember? You had taken me with you and decided we should eat while we waited for the repairs. You took me to that nice little restaurant and asked me what I wanted to eat. Then you ordered what I wanted and we ate it together. You talked with me and listened to every word I said. You made me feel like a person and not as a pet. I’d felt like I was on a date and it made me feel so good. I felt like I was being romanced. I know that sounds silly coming from a woman who’s so tiny compared to you.”

“It doesn’t seem silly at all to me,” Jim said sweetly, “Why didn’t you say anything before?”

“I wasn’t sure how to,” Alice answered, “And besides, I didn’t think I would satisfy you in the way you deserve.”

“Alice,” Jim said, scooping her up and bringing her closer to his face, “you satisfy me in every way. You’re more capable than you give yourself credit for. The truth is, I DO love you in a way that’s different than the others. You are all my family but, with you, my love is deeper, more intense somehow.”

“But Master,” Alice said, “you deserve to have a woman your size, someone who can make love to you in a normal way. I can’t make love to you the way I want to and the way you deserve.”

Jim kissed her face, “I love you, Alice. I think I have for a long time and just hadn’t realized it.”

He set her back down and caressed her face with his huge finger. She leaned into it and smiled warmly. Alice felt loved, she did. This giant of a man loved her back and made her feel like she was enough for him. She still felt he would want more, a more normal sexual relationship with a woman but, for now, he was hers. She would share him with a giant girl when the time came.

“Master,” Alice said blissfully, “I still want you to find a nice giant girl to be with. She’ll be able to do things for you I can’t because of my size.”

“Alice,” Jim laughed, “we’ll deal with that if I meet someone my size. For now,  just share me with the others.”

“Master,” Alice asked, “if we were the same size…  would you have wanted to marry me? I know I’m some years older than you but, that’s never seemed to matter to you.”

“Alice, same size or not, I’d be lucky to have you as my wife,” was Jim’s reply, “Your age has nothing to do with how I feel about you. Well, that’s not exactly true. I find it very hot that an older woman wants to be mine.”

“Technically,” Bella said, giggling, “we’re all yours. Our whole family belongs to you!”

“Belongs with me,” Jim corrected her, “as I belong with you. Over the years, we’ve become the family I’ve always wanted. We all love each other so much and are willing to do anything for each other that our relationship transcends that of Master and pets.”

“Speaking of the other members of our family,” Alice interjected, “I wouldn’t ask you to stop making love to them, Master. You’re our lover and I can’t take that away from them. I do humbly ask, as your willing pet, if we ever were to wed, that you be faithful to us and to whichever giant woman you choose to be with.”

“I think that’s something I could promise you,” Jim smiled, “given that you’ve trusted me with your hearts.”

Alice smiled as a warm feeling came over her. She’d known her master long enough to know that, when he made a promise, he kept it. His word was not only good as gold, it was law as far as he was concerned. He’d never broken a promise to his little ones so, when he made one, it was as good as kept. Alice snuggled up against the giant’s chest and took his scent in. She loved how he naturally smelled.

“Alice,” Jim whispered, “have you forgotten what day it is?”

“No,” Alice answered, “it’s June 22nd. Oh my! Happy birthday, Bella!”

“Thank you, Auntie Alice,” Bella said sweetly.

“And here I am going on and on about my feelings,” Alice said, “I’m sorry, sweetheart.”

“It’s OK,” Bella answered, “I think it’s sweet.”

Bella laid down next to Alice and snuggled next to her. Jim watched as they rested on his chest. He remained quiet while the two tiny women closed their eyes and attempted to go back to sleep. Jim thought it was a good idea to get a little more rest so, he closed his eyes as well. He was almost asleep when he heard the corridor bell, announcing the arrival of one of Alice’s family. Jim looked over at the tiny door in his wall, the entrance into the house meant solely for his little ones. The door opened and in walked Lisa, Alice’s older sister. She was dressed in only a brassiere and panties and wore a worried expression on her face.

“Good morning, Lisa,” Jim smiled, “That’s a cute outfit, sweetie.”

“Not now, Master!” Lisa retorted, “Have you seen Alice? She wasn’t in the dollhouse when I woke up and we searched the whole of Miss Grace’s house, with her help, of course.”

“Lisa, relax and breathe,” Jim said in a calming voice, “Alice is here with me. She came over late last night because she wanted to see me. She spent the rest of the night here.”

Lisa sighed in relief, “Thank goodness! We were so worried! Master, if I may, I’d better get back to let Miss Grace and the others know Alice is fine.”

Jim nodded his approval, “You do that but, be back in a couple hours. We’re starting the day with a family breakfast to start Bella’s birthday off right!”

Lisa smiled and turned to leave. She walked through the little door and walked through the corridor. As soon as she reached the matching door, she entered Grace’s house. The rest of the family was there waiting to find out if Lisa knew where Alice was. She told them Alice was next door and safe and that they needed to get ready for breakfast. They ventured into the dollhouse and proceeded to shower and get dressed.

Meanwhile, Jim and the two girls managed to only get another hour of sleep before their bodies woke them for the day. He watched as the two mini-women began to stir. Once they were partially awake, his giant hands moved towards them. They had just sat up when the giant’s fingers grasped their little bodies and lifted them off his chest. He carefully placed them onto the mattress beside him and then he finally sat up himself.

“Lisa was here looking for you,” Jim informed Alice, “Apparently, Grace and the others were worried about you. They obviously weren’t awake when they started looking though. They searched your dollhouse and then the rest of Grace’s place before thinking you might have come here. They know you’re OK now though. You want to shower, Alice?”

“Yes I would, Master,” Alice replied with a loving smile, “Thank you. Are they coming back soon? Do I have time to shower and get changed? I can’t wear this. I slept in it.”

“Well, I told Lisa they needed to be back in a couple hours so, you have at least an hour,” Jim responded, “You can just shower here. Do you have a change of clothes in Chris and Virginia’s dollhouse?

Alice nodded, “Yes. We decided it was a good idea to keep some of our clothes over here when we had sleepovers with you.”

“Good, then you can just change into those,” Jim said.

He reached out and took hold of Alice. She offered no resistance as she was picked up and placed on the floor in front of Jim’s feet. She felt a wave of disappointment as she was released. She didn’t mind being held by her giant. She felt she belonged in his hands. Years ago, with her old master, she would never have thought she would be so comfortable being held in giant hands and caressed by huge fingers. Master Kevin had always been so rough with her and her family, never thinking about their comfort. All that concerned him was his amusement and his pleasure. Jim however, was different. He was kind and considerate. He made sure he was never holding them too tightly or in a position that was awkward or uncomfortable for them. His concern was focused on their well-being and giving them the most enjoyable life possible. And, he loved them, truly loved them. Knowing this made the little people relaxed and able to enjoy the lives they led. Alice thought about how her life had changed since Jim had bought, no, adopted her. Whereas Kevin never cared about their happiness, this was Jim’s primary concern. Over the years, Kevin had sex with her many times but, it had always been about him. These last two years with Jim though, she’d orgasmed more times than she ever had with Kevin. That was because Jim wanted her needs met first. Alice blushed as she thought about how fulfilling her sex life was now and walked to the dollhouse near his bed. She opened the little door and walked in.

Jim and Bella watched as Alice disappeared into the dollhouse. Bella was absolutely giddy. Two of her favorite people were in love! She was, however, amazed it had taken her master so long to realize how he felt. Men can be so dense sometimes, Bella thought.

“Master,” Bella said quietly, “I have an idea. You know how you said you want to take things slow with me?”

“Yes,” Jim answered, “what’s your idea?”

“Well, I was thinking,” Bella continued, “I need a bath so I’m not stinky on my birthday. Why don’t you bathe me? Think about it. I finally get to be naked in front of you and your fingers get to feel me in a way they haven’t before without it being a strictly sexual situation. It’ll be like when Mom used to give me baths when I was too little to do it myself. What do you think?”

“I don’t know,” he replied, “Are you sure you’re ready to consent to this?”

“I’m sure, Master,” Bella responded, “I think it’s a good way for us to start. For the last two years, I’ve wanted us to work on increasing our level of intimacy. Trust me, I want this more than you could know.”

Jim scooped Bella up into his hands and kissed her tiny face tenderly, “I’ll do it since you seem to want me to so badly.”

Bella returned his kiss and hugged her giant owner’s nose. She held on tight as Jim tried to lower his hands, stopping only when he realized Bella wasn’t letting go. He could force her, he knew but, had no desire make her stop until she wanted to. He held her up and let her have her way. It took a few minutes but, Bella finally broke off her hug. Jim smiled lovingly at her as his hands slowly lowered her into his lap. The tiny girl smiled back up at him as his finger stroked her long dark hair. His finger caressed her cheek, causing Bella to close her eyes and savor his touch.

“Master,” Bella finally spoke, “as much as I’m enjoying this, do you want me to get a change of clothes to put on after my bath?”

“I suppose that’s a good idea,” Jim replied, “You can’t get dressed in dirty clothes.”

Cupping his hands around Bella’s small form, he lowered her to the floor. She stepped out of them carefully and stood, watching her master for a moment. Jim, seeing this, realized she was waiting for instructions. She was playing up the role of obedient pet for him! Jim giggled and decided to play along. He knelt by the dollhouse and quietly removed its roof. Over the years, he’d gotten skilled enough to where he could remove the roof without waking the occupants sleeping inside.

“OK,” Jim whispered, “get yourself a nice little outfit to change into. I’ll wake your mom and dad.”

“Yes, Master,” Bella responded as she bowed respectfully.

As Bella entered the dollhouse she called home, Jim took a look inside. From his vantage point, he could see into every room. Alice, unaware the roof had been taken away, was busy showering and had her eyes closed. Jim watched her for a moment before looking in at Bella’s parents’ bedroom. Chris and Virginia were sleeping soundly under the covers and each wore contented smiles.

Jim’s hand reached in and slid the covers off them slowly. The miniature couple were sleeping naked and Chris had his arms around his wife, cuddling her to him. It brought a warm feeling over Jim. He loved them, as much as they loved each other. He hated to disrupt such a peaceful scene but, he needed them awake so they could get ready for the day. His fingers hovered over them and began to slowly stroke their sides. Virginia began to stir first and softly nudged her husband who was slowly waking up as well. Jim continued to caress them a moment longer.

“Good morning, Master,” Virginia said softly, kissing the giant finger when it came close enough.

“Good morning, Master,” Chris said, almost immediately after his wife.

“Good morning, my loves,” Jim replied sweetly, “Time to get up. We’re getting an early start for Bella’s birthday this year.”

His hand stroked their little bodies softly, causing the tiny couple to sigh contentedly. There was silence momentarily, a quiet intimate moment between the three. Chris and his wife had always felt well looked after by the giant man. They knew how much they were loved and it was moments like this one that reaffirmed that fact. It was once the moment had passed that Virginia heard the dollhouse shower running.

“Master,” Virginia asked in her soft melodic voice, “Are you watching Bella shower?”

“Oh, that’s not Bella,” Jim answered, “It’s Alice. She came over last night about one in the morning. She ended up sleeping over.”

“Is she OK?” Chris asked, concerned since stopping by that late was not something Alice normally did.

“Yes, she’s fine,” Jim answered, “She simply wanted company, I think.”

“I think, beloved Master,” giggled Virginia, “she wanted your company. She has company over at Miss Grace’s. If it was just company she wanted, she has plenty over there. However, the person she wanted time with wasn’t so she came here.”

Jim smiled as he removed his hand to allow them to sit up.  The two little people sat up in their bed and kissed each other good morning.

“Virginia,” Chris asked, “what are you trying to say?”

“Honey, I love you,” Virginia said with a twinkle in her eye and a little smile on her lips, “but, you’re such a typical man. Don’t you notice how Alice looks at Jim? It’s obvious she has feelings for him! Well, obvious to the women in this family anyway.”

Jim chuckled a bit. When he heard any little person use his name, it reassured him they didn’t just see themselves as his pets, they saw him as more than their master. Jim’s biggest fear was they thought he felt they were only pets to him. By using his name, even when talking amongst themselves, it signified they saw him as friend and family.

“So, you knew?” Jim asked the miniature woman.

Virginia nodded, “Of course, I did. You mean you’ve never seen the look in her eyes when she’s looking at you? It’s the same dreamy look most girls in high school get when they’re around a boy they like.”

“Why didn’t you say anything?” Jim asked.

“Because,” Virginia replied, “it wasn’t my place to say anything. Alice needed to tell you herself when she was ready.”

Jim removed his hand and looked into Bella’s bedroom to find her still picking an outfit. He shifted his attention back to her parents whom had started to get out of bed. They walked to their miniature dresser and opened their respective underwear drawers.

“Don’t you two need to shower first?” Jim asked when they began to slip their underpants on.

“No, Master,” Chris answered, “we took showers last night before bed. We didn’t want Bella to have to wait to take hers. We know how excited she gets over her birthday. You know, you really do spoil us too much.”

“Hey, I like spoiling you,” Jim responded, smiling warmly at the little couple, “How else am I going to show you how much I love you?”

“Master,” Virginia answered, “we know you love us. We’ve never questioned that. Chris means you don’t have to buy us so much to get us to love you back.”

“Yes, we already love you,” Chris added, “You’re our family.”

“Yes, Master,” called Bella from her room, “We do love you! What am I getting for my birthday?”

“Nice try, Bella,” Jim laughed, “but you’ll just have to wait until later.”

Virginia laughed at the exchange between her daughter and the giant as she was trying to fasten her brassiere. Jim watched her struggle a moment before clearing his throat to get her attention.

“Yes, Master?” Virginia asked.

“Why not go without it today since you seem to be having trouble?” Jim responded, “No one is going to care.”

“Well, isn’t Miss Grace going to be joining us?” Virginia asked.

“Yes,” Jim answered, “Why would that matter?”

“Women can tell when another woman isn’t wearing a bra,” the tiny woman explained, “and besides, I want to make a good impression.”

“I see,” Jim replied, “then, keep at it, I guess.”

The three spoke idly while Bella’s parents dressed. Virginia chose a simple red dress with a white lace scarf and her red flats. Chris decided on a light blue dress shirt with a maroon tie and black slacks. Just after he’d slipped on a pair of black tennis shoes, they heard a knock on their bedroom door.

“You guys dressed yet?” Bella asked from the other side.

“Yes, honey. You can come in,” Virginia answered.

Bella opened the door and walked into her parents’ room. She set her outfit down on their bed and gave each of them a hug. They hugged her back and gave her a kiss on each cheek. Bella stepped back and looked over at her parents’ clothes. She nodded her approval.

“Happy birthday, sweetheart,” her mother said.

“Happy birthday, honey,” her father stated.

Bella thanked them for the birthday wishes, and then added, “You guys look really nice. Mom, you look so pretty in that dress and Daddy, you look really handsome.”

“Well, we wanted to look good for your birthday,” Chris responded, “It’s a big one this year.”

“My baby girl is eighteen today,” stated Virginia, tears beginning to form in her blue eyes, “So, are you excited for your birthday?”

“Yes,” Bella answered, “but, why are you crying?”

“Because you’re growing up,” Jim answered for Virginia, his eyes also tearing up, “and you’ve become this absolutely beautiful woman standing before her now. Sometimes, we still see the little girl that used to climb all over me and play in my hands. It’s hard sometimes, seeing your child grow up. Parents, a lot of the time, wish their children could stay little forever.”

“Master’s right,” Chris added, “I’m not ready for you to be an adult either but, no one can stop that.”

“Mom,” Bella said as she hugged her mother, “I’ll always be your and Daddy’s little girl.”

As her mother held her, Bella looked up at her giant, “And yours too, Master.”

Bella broke off her embrace and gathered her clothes off the bed. She signaled Jim she was ready and Jim reached into the dollhouse and picked the tiny girl up, clothes and all.

“Where are you taking her, Master?” asked the miniature woman.

Before Jim could answer, Bella replied excitedly, “He’s going to give me a bath!”

Virginia nodded and said, “OK but, be gentle.”

“I will, Virginia,” Jim said in response, “I always am, aren’t I?

“I was talking to Bella,” Virginia answered, causing the tiny birthday girl to blush fiercely.

“Mother!” Bella exclaimed, “What does that mean?”

“I think it means,” Jim answered, “your mom feels you tease me too much. It’s alright, Virginia. It’s the nature of our relationship. I know she means nothing disrespectful by it.”

“Very well,” little Virginia replied, “as long as you’re okay with it, Master.”

Jim nodded and reached in to caress Bella’s mother’s cheek reassuringly. The tiny Australian woman leaned her face into the fingertip and savored the loving touch. Jim loved when she closed her eyes and pressed herself against him. It was proof she trusted him. Hell, he’d had eighteen years to earn it! He removed his finger from her and placed it on Bella’s feet. The tiny soles rested on it while Jim looked into the bathroom to see Alice still enjoying her shower.

“Alice,” Jim said softly after clearing his throat, “you may want to finish up soon. Others need to use the bathroom too.”

Alice, upon hearing her master’s voice, opened her eyes and looked up at him. His eyes were warm as he looked at her and his smile kind and sincere. She waved up at him and flashed him a smile back before nodding. His finger, the very one Bella had been resting her feet on, entered the shower and stroked Alice’s backside. When his finger traced the line that separated her buttocks, she spread her legs wider, in case her master wanted to stroke the tiny genitals between her legs. Jim simply chuckled and stroked her a couple more times, not venturing lower than her bottom. Alice seemed to pout a little until Jim gently reminded her whose day it was. She nodded as she turned off the water. Jim removed his hand and stood up.

“Don’t forget,” Jim said, “you have a vet appointment in a little while, Virginia. My mom’s taking you so I can prepare the house for the party.”

“Yes, Master,” Virginia answered, “I haven’t forgotten.”

Jim smiled at her and carried Bella away towards his bathroom. Once there, he placed the miniature teen on the counter and began to fill the large sink with warm water. To Bella, it was the size of a small pool. She placed her change of clothes at her feet and stood there, watching the giant man go about setting up the soap and a small towel to wash and dry her with. When done, he stood in front of the sink.

“Are you ready?” Jim asked uneasily, “Are you as nervous as I am?”

“A little, Master,” Bella answered honestly, “This is a new step in our relationship so, it’s normal to feel a little nervous.”

“I know,” Jim said in a soft voice, “I watched you grow up in my hands. You played and slept on me and now, now you’re going to be naked in front of me for the first time since you were a baby. Not only that, I’ll be touching you in a way I never have before. It’s mind-boggling.”

“It’s a big step for you too, Master,” Bella said, voicing her understanding, “Don’t worry. It’s going to okay. This is going to bring us closer in unexpected ways, you’ll see.”

Jim turned off the water and stood in front of the sink. Bella stood there, with her fresh clothes at her feet and waited. The two stayed silent a moment before Jim cleared his throat. He knew Bella had been waiting for this day so, he was puzzled why she was just standing there looking up at him.

“Is there a problem, sweetie?” Jim asked her gently.

“No, Master,” Bella replied, “Why do you ask?”

“You haven’t undressed yet,” the giant responded, “so, I thought you might be having doubts about this. I mean, it’s okay if you are. I don’t want you to feel pressured into doing something you aren’t ready for.”

“No, I’m not having any doubts,” Bella answered with a giggle and that sweet smile she had, “You said to wait for you to tell me to undress. I’m waiting for your command. I know how much you love being in control and far be it from me to deprive you of your fun. I kind of find it fun to be submissive to you.”

“I see,” Jim said, finding her words reassuring, “Well then, remove your clothes, Bella.”

“As you command, Master,” The tiny woman answered as she reached behind her and unzipped the back of her dress.

Jim eyes watched her as the miniature Australian girl slowly slipped out of her dress. She smiled up at him, getting into the game they were playing. She put the dress down beside her carefully and stood back up. Reaching behind her again, she unhooked her bra. She gazed up at her master as she slipped a finger under her right bra strap and nudged it, causing the strap to slide off her shoulder.

“Shall I remove it, Master?” Bella teased.

“Yes, please continue,” he replied, fighting the urge to look away and give her privacy.

Bella did the same with her left strap and let the bra drop to the floor while she covered her breasts with one arm, Then, she turned around to face away from Jim. Her arm lowered to her side and she slowly slid her panties off. She stepped out of them and Jim only had a moment to view her peach-shaped bottom before she turned to face him. Her left arm was covering her breasts while she covered her crotch with her right hand. She looked up at him with a huge grin and winked.

“Go ahead, Master,” she teased, “You know which order you need to give next.”

Through her giggling, she heard him order, “Move your hands away and expose yourself to me.”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, overcome with happiness as their game progressed and she let her hands relax at her sides.

For the first time in seventeen years, Jim took in the sight of Bella’s body. The last time he’d seen her nude, she’d been a baby under a year old. Now, she was a striking young woman with long flowing light brown hair and a woman’s figure. Her blue eyes sparkled as they looked at him and her smile was warm and loving. His eyes had just begun to take in the image of her full bosom when he swore he heard something.

“Master,” Bella repeated, “what do you think?”

“I’m sorry, honey,” Jim apologized, “I was just getting used to seeing you. I just now took a look at your boobs.”

“Do you like them?” Bella asked, “They’re not a big as mom’s but, they’re still nice, right?”

“They’re beautiful, Bella,” Jim answered, “I think they’re the perfect size for you, my sweet little angel.”

“Aw, Master!” she giggled and blushed, “You still think I’m an angel after all these years, even after you’ve learned my horns are holding up my halo!”

“I can’t help it,” Jim confessed, “I see you through eyes filled with love.”

“This is why I love you so much,” Bella responded, “You accept and love us as we are. Plus, you see us as people and treat us with all the love and respect you would anyone else. Did you know, when I was growing up, I was never scared of you?”

“Well, I don’t remember a time when you were,” Jim answered, “now that I think about it.”

Bella lifted her arms and Jim reached over and scooped her up gently in his hand. He lifted her off the counter and lowered her into the warm water. His fingers released her and she swam around for a moment before returning to the giant hand. She propped herself up in a sitting position in Jim’s palm and waited for her master to begin when he was ready. His fingers dipped into the water and he pumped some soap onto them. He then began to lather her body, starting with her arms. He took each arm between his soapy fingers and slid them up and down her arm. He then washed each leg in the same fashion, marveling at how each tiny toe felt.

“Master,” Bella said softly, “it’s okay. You don’t have to avoid my sexy places. I want you to touch them.”

“I’m not avoiding them,” Jim answered in a quiet soothing voice, “I’m simply working up the 

courage to take the plunge.”

“Okay,” she nodded, “take your time then.”

Jim rubbed soap on the tiny woman’s stomach, causing her to giggle and squirm a little. She informed him it had tickled and that eased his mind. Finally, his finger moved up to her left breast and he lathered her chest starting with that one and tracing a line over to her right one. Bella closed her eyes and smiled. She was enjoying his touch more than she’d imagined she would. She couldn’t wait to tell Sarah about this!

With her eyes still closed, she asked, “Master, do you still feel bad about not being able to grant us our freedom?”

His fingers came to a stop, causing Bella to open her eyes. She saw Jim’s huge blue orbs looking down at her and they were filled with sadness.

“Every day,” he informed her, “If I could and guarantee your family wouldn’t be recaptured or separated, I would take you to Australia myself and give you back your freedom.”

“Wouldn’t you miss us though?” Bella asked.

“Of course, I would,” Jim said, “I love each and every one of you. But, if I could give you the gift of freedom, I would in a heartbeat because I love you so much.”

“Master, may I give you a gift on my birthday?” Bella inquired sweetly.

“I would love that,” Jim said.

“We already have freedom,” Bella explained, “Mom and Dad told me about life in Australia. It’s not much different than the life you have here. Our people worked jobs like you do and paid for our own things. The only real difference is the scale of things. We got lucky and were bought by someone who wanted to keep our family together. You take care of us, feed us, keep us company, and talk with us. You give us everything we need and a lot of the things we want.”

“But, what about how I treat you?” Jim asked.

“You treat us really well,” she said, “Sure, we have to follow certain rules but, they aren’t unreasonable by any means. And, if you mean you giving us commands, we don’t mind it. We know you like being the one in control so, we repay your kindness by obeying you. It’s not like you order us to do things that aren’t fun or in our best interests. You make it very easy to submit to you.”

“But, that’s still not freedom, Bella,” Jim said.

“Master, it’s a different kind of freedom than you have,” Bella continued, “We don’t have to work or worry about money or how we’re going to eat. We are able to enjoy our lives and share them with you and Grandma. We get to explore our interests whenever we want. Mom’s got her painting and Dad’s got his construction hobby. Aunty Alice loves her singing and Uncle Mike has his storytelling. Aunty Lisa loves teaching us things and Aunt Sally loves her sewing. We don’t have a lot of stress in our lives because you take care of us. We’re free to live our lives for fun. That’s the kind of freedom we have and it’s because of you. See? We have our freedom.”

“You know, Bella,” Jim said in a soft voice, “it never occurred to me to think about it like that. I noticed you left yourself, Sarah and David out of your examples.”

“Oh, I didn’t mean to,” Bella replied, “I didn’t think you needed me to mention how much I love climbing. I guess that stems from growing up around you and Grandma. Sarah is still discovering things she likes but, I know she’s very fond of dancing and writing in her diary. David does love his reading. Did you know Miss Grace has lent him half her library already?”

“Did not know that,” Jim answered as his fingers began washing her little body again.

“Do you feel better now, Jim? Bella asked.

“Yes, sweetheart, I do,” Jim responded with a smile, “Oh, and thanks for using my name this time. It makes me feel more like family to you.”

“You’re welcome,” the tiny girl said, love obvious in her tone of voice, “You are family to us. Which means, you’re stuck with us!”

Bella laughed as she used her hands to guide the giant digits down to her miniature vagina. Jim’ fingers rested on her pubic hair and seemed frozen in place. Bella spread her legs a little wider and told him she needed to be clean down there too. Jim’s forefinger traveled between her legs and washed her nether-regions gingerly, eliciting a tiny shiver from the tiny woman. When asked if he’d hurt her, she shook her head and begged him to continue. Jim did as asked, never having felt this intimate with her before. Once he finished up, her gently turned her onto her stomach and began soaping up her back. His fingers then began massaging soap onto her buttocks and, at her urging, between them. He took a moment to look over his work and then began to rinse off her body. She relaxed as his fingers glided over her body effortlessly and rinsed any sign of soap off her.

Jim then wet her hair down and dabbed a little shampoo on his fingertip. He massaged it into her hair gently and watched as Bella’s contented smile grew bigger. Bella felt pampered and it felt wonderful for her to have Jim doing this for her. She felt special and adored and it gave her a real thrill. After Jim rinsed her hair, he lifted her out and laid her gently on the towel he’d put out for her. He drained the sink and they talked while she dried herself off. As she wiped away the drops of water covering her tiny form, they talked about the games she wanted to play after breakfast and made plans to go to the little people park over the weekend so she could see her friends that were owned by other giants in the neighborhood. It wasn’t long until they heard the corridor bell, announcing the arrival of the rest of the little members of the family

Bella finished drying off and slipped a new pair of panties on and then her bra. She picked up her fresh dress, this one a light pink with a red satin ribbon around the waist, and put it on. After she’d zipped it up, Jim gathered her in one hand and her dirty clothes in the other. He carried her back into the bedroom just in time to see everyone gathered by the dollhouse and greeting each other. He lowered Bella into the dollhouse and she went to her room to brush her hair. Minutes later, she emerged from the dollhouse.

“Hi, everyone,” Jim cheerfully greeted them.

Everyone replied in their own time, “Hi, Master!”

All except Lisa, who stood in the back and wouldn’t look at Jim. Her eyes were downcast and she looked more nervous than on the day he’d met her.

“Lisa,” Jim said, trying to sound harmless, “what’s the matter?”

“I was a bad girl,” Lisa said sullenly, “I shouldn’t have snapped at you.”

The sixty-two year old woman stepped forward and lifted her arms, her head still looking downward. Jim wrapped his fingers around her and picked her up carefully. He placed her in his palm so she sat on her legs. He placed his finger under her chin and lifted her face so she looked at him.

“I’m sorry, Master,” Lisa said, “I deserve to be punished for my bad behavior.”

“You deserve this,” he replied and then, kissed her softly on her face, “You weren’t being a bad girl. You were worried about your sister. There is nothing wrong with that. I didn’t even give it another thought so, don’t you give it one either.”

Lisa let out a sigh of relief as Jim leaned down and set her back down. She looked at him in shock. She’d been sure she was going to be disciplined for what she’d thought was a disrespectful act. She hadn’t imagined Jim would see it the way he had. He was more understanding than she gave him credit for sometimes.

“So, where’s Grace?” Jim asked, “Didn’t she know she was invited to join us for breakfast too?”

“Yes, Master,” Sally answered, “but she felt it should be just the family for breakfast. She said she’d be here at noon for the party.”

“Fine, I’ll give her a call in a little bit,” Jim said.

About that time, there was a knock on Jim’s door. Jim answered it and, in the doorway, was Jim’s mother, Dana. She was already dressed with her brown hair already in a ponytail. Jim hugged her firmly.

“I thought I heard voices,” Dana said, “Is my little granddaughter up?”

“Right here, Grandma!” Bella shouted happily as she ran up to the giant woman.

“Hey, she’s our grandma too!” Sarah called out as she ran up to Dana, dragging her brother, David behind her.

“Of course, you are!” Dana said, loving being fought over, “I love all of you. Happy birthday, Bella.”

Dana blew kisses at the three teens as Bella thanked her for the birthday wishes. She smiled and waved at the other little people and wished them a good morning. She wanted to stay a little longer but, knew she had to finish up what she’d been doing.

“Son, you may want to get everyone to the table,” Dana suggested, “Breakfast will be ready shortly. Virginia, are you ready for your appointment? We’ll be leaving right after we eat.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Virginia answered, “I’m ready. Just stick me in my carrier and we’re good.”

“Virginia, I’ve known you for nearly twenty years,” the giantess stated, “You can call me Dana, you know.”

“I know, but,” the tiny woman explained, “I feel weird addressing you by name. That’s why I only do it every so often.”

“Don’t feel bad, Mom,” Jim said, “I have trouble getting them to call me anything other than ‘Master’.”

“It’s out of respect,” Chris said, “You both have been so good to us. Our lives here have never been difficult.”

“It’s actually been pretty fun,” Bella piped in, “Besides, I couldn’t imagine my life without my giant Grandma and my Master. You make us feel loved.”

“Well spoken, sweetheart,” Virginia said as she hugged her daughter from behind and kissed the back of her head.

Dana smiled and nodded. She turned and went back to the kitchen to finish cooking. The aroma of freshly baked bread wafted into the room and everyone wondered what else would be on the menu. Bella hoped it would be her favorites, scrambled eggs with diced ham and hash browned potatoes. As she would soon learn, she would not be disappointed.

Jim bent down and wrapped his fingers around Bella and lifted her off the ground. He placed her on his right shoulder and her hands reached out and held onto his hair. Then, he picked up Sarah and David in one hand and placed them on his left shoulder. They also held onto his hair to support themselves. His giant fingers then sought out Lisa. He lifted her up and slid her into his shirt pocket. She stood up and found it to be pretty comfortable. Alice was ready when the giant hand came for her. She practically jumped into Jim’s hand when he went to pick her up. She was lifted up and set into the pocket next to her sister.

“Now,” Jim said, looking down at the two married couples, “that just leaves you four. Husbands, hug your wives.”

Chris and Virginia nodded and embraced each other, whispering words of love to each other. Mike and Sally also hugged each other, giving each other a soft kiss. They then felt Jim’s fingers coil around them in an embrace of their own. Jim lifted Mike and Sally in his left hand and Chris and Virginia in his right hand then, stood up as smoothly as possible. It was a good thing the three teens on his shoulders had decided to sit down for, as smooth and careful as Jim was, they still felt the gigantic body shake when it moved. Jim walked as slowly and as calmly as he could as to not jostle his tiny passengers.

Food was already on the table when Jim arrived with the little people. Bella’s eyes were wide with excitement when she saw all her favorites and fresh bread rolls to boot! When she let out a little shriek of joy, Jim smiled and, as he set her parents and her Uncle Mike and Aunt Sally down onto the table, chuckled a little. His newly freed hands reached up and plucked the three tiny teens from his shoulders and set them on the table next to their parents. Jim then reached into his pocket and felt two little hands grab hold of his fingers. Looking down, he saw it was Lisa, not Alice who’d grabbed onto him. He lifted his fingers out and felt Lisa’s legs wrap around them. He lowered his fingers onto the table and watched as the eldest of the three sisters dismounted them. Lisa smoothed out her dress and watched as Jim reached into the pocket once more and felt Alice hug his fingers tightly. As she did so, he felt her tiny lips kissing them. He lifted her out and kissed the top of her head before setting his fingers down on the table. At first, the miniature woman would not let go and it took a direct order for her to finally let go and step onto the table.

Jim and Dana went about putting healthy portions of food onto their plates. Then, as was the tradition in their household, each little person decided with plate they would eat from. Chris, Virginia, Bella and Alice chose to eat with Jim while the others ate with Dana. Bella thanked Dana for cooking such a delightful meal and, with that, everyone picked up their utensils and began eating. Discussion during the meal remained light and casual. Plans were made for the weekend to go to the Little People Park and Bella tried once more to get her master to tell her what her birthday presents were, only receiving a big smile from the giant man in response. Virginia tried to get her to stop bugging their master about it but, Jim just laughed it off and told her that it was part of the fun of gift giving for him. He promised the little birthday girl she could open her gifts after her mother came home from her appointment.

Breakfast was over too soon for Jim. He enjoyed these family gatherings immensely and treasured every moment. While his mother gathered up Virginia and put her in a small travel carrier, Jim began to clear the dishes. Seeing as there were only a couple bread rolls left, he put those away in a small storage bag. The family watched as Jim kissed his mom on the cheek and asked her to take care of Virginia. Then, Dana left the house and Jim turned to the rest of the family.

“I need to wash the dishes,” he informed them, “Will you be okay on the table for a little bit?”

“Yes, Master,” Mike said, “it’s comfortable enough “

“Master?” asked Sarah, who, even after two years of knowing Jim as her owner, was still pretty shy, “May I keep you company while you do the dishes?”

Jim’s face lit up, “I think I’d like that, Sarah. Thank you.”

Jim reached out and Sarah lifted her arms. Jim wrapped his hand around her and carried her over to the kitchen sink. He set her down and stroked her left arm with the back of his huge finger. He turned on the water and began washing a medium sized skillet.

“Are you alright, Sarah? “ Jim asked the raven-haired girl, “Is there something on your mind?”

“No, Master, I’m alright,” Sarah said, “I’ve just been thinking lately. I don’t think I’ve ever thanked you for giving us a much more stable home and for not abusing us like Master Kevin did.”

“Sarah,” Jim said gently, “you shouldn’t feel like you have to thank someone for not abusing you. No one has the right to abuse others. Kevin was an ass to let the power he had go to his head and to treat you as anything less than loved. I was happy to adopt you. I am eternally grateful Bella suggested it.”

“She is great, isn’t she?” Sarah asked, looking over at her surrogate sister with a warm smile.

“She is, indeed,” Jim agreed, “Like you, she’s grown into a wonderful young woman.”

Sarah blushed at the compliment. Jim lightly touched her nose with a wet fingertip and the two giggled together. While Jim did dishes, he and Sarah talked about more pleasant things other than her painful past. It was half past nine when he finished his last plate. He gathered Sarah up and carried her back to the table. He then retrieved the phone from its cradle and dialed Grace’s number. He sat down in front of the little ones and waited for an answer.

Grace answered and they began to talk. Jim told her he’d been disappointed that she’d opted out of breakfast and explained that, because half his family lived there and she cared for them, she was a part of it. Grace apologized and promised she’d be there for the next big breakfast. Jim thanked her and told her he looked forward to seeing her later. They hung up and Jim put the phone back.

“Okay,” Jim said, “time to get the house ready for the party. Where do you want to be put?”

“If you don’t mind, Master,” Chris answered, “would it be alright with you if we stayed in the dollhouse? We’re a little worried about Virginia.”

“Sure,” Jim answered with understanding, “I know you’re worried about your wife. I am too.”

Jim’s hands came forward and he began the process of putting his family on the floor. Before putting Chris down, he hugged the little man to his chest. Chris returned the hug and then, a moment later, found himself released onto the carpet with the others. Mike put his arm around his friend and eight little people made their way to the dollhouse.

After Jim watched them disappear into his room, he got up and went about getting the house in order. The party was being held in the living room so, he moved all tables but one aside and placed three large white pillows on the floor, one next to the one table he hadn’t moved. Then he put up streamers am draped a small homemade banner across the wall that simply said ‘Happy Birthday’.

While Jim was adding some finishing touches, Dana returned with Virginia. She handed the carrier to him and Jim opened it. He reached in and lifted her out. He placed her on the floor and she rubbed his finger before it could retreat.

“Virginia, what happened?” Jim asked fearfully, “What’s the matter?”

“I think it’s best if I tell the whole family at once, Master,” Virginia answered.

Dana went to Jim’s room and told the others that Virginia was home and had something to tell them. They exited the dollhouse and followed Dana into the living room. Upon seeing his wife, Chris hugged and kissed her. She returned the affection and told everyone to sit down. Jim and Dana sat down on the pillows and the others sat on the floor in front of them. Virginia was the only one who remained standing.

“Well, what did the vet say?” Jim asked, “You’re scaring us.”

“Well,” Virginia explained, “the reason my stomach has been upset lately is, as it turns out, I’m pregnant.”

“Oh my god, that’s wonderful!” Jim exclaimed, as Chris hugged his wife again, “How far along are you?”

“She said I was about four or five weeks,” Virginia answered.

“Master, I know I said Aunt Alice’s confession was the best birthday gift ever but,” Bella said, gleefully, “this is so much better! I’m going to have another brother or sister!”

“Um,” Mike asked, “what confession, Master?”

“Aunt Alice told Master,” Bella started before she was interrupted.

“I’ll tell you later,” Jim said before Bella could finish her thought.

About that time, there was a knock on the front door. Dana got up from her pillow and walked to the front door of the house. Opening it, she smiled when she saw the woman in the doorway. Grace, their neighbor stood there wearing a warm smile. Grace was in her thirties but looked much younger. Her emerald-colored eyes sparkled as she greeted Dana. She stepped into the house and waved a small slender hand at Jim and his family before brushing back a strand of dark red hair. She wore it in a pixie cut because it went with her petite body. In comparison to Jim and his mother, she was short but, to the people she watched over for Jim, she was still a giantess. However, Grace was very kind to Mike and his family and never even held them without permission. She understood that, though they were living at her house in order to keep her company, they were owned by her friend.

Grace stepped over and took a seat on one of the pillows. She leaned over and gave Jim a hug that seemed like it lasted longer than it should. Virginia watched the scene and noticed the expression on Grace’s face seemed familiar. When Grace broke off the hug, this was the moment Jim realized how Grace was dressed.

Grace had chosen to wear a cute but, form-fitting black dress with nude-colored nylon stockings and one inch high heels. She knew Jim like petite women and didn’t want to add too much height. Also, her dress was meant to accentuate her ample breasts which were a solid C-cup.

“After what you said on the phone,” Grace said in her soft Southern accent, “I decided to head on over earlier than I’d planned. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Not at all,” Jim answered, “We’re happy you’re here. We were just about to give the birthday girl her presents.”

“Oh yes,” Grace said, “I certainly didn’t want to miss that. Happy Birthday, Bella.”

“Thank you, Miss Grace,” Bella said, “and thank you for being here with us today.”

“You’re welcome, sweetie,” Grace answered, “I love visiting with you.”

Virginia nudged Chris to get his attention. Chris looked at his wife and she discreetly motioned towards Grace. He took a subtle look at her face and turned back to his wife.

“What am I looking at?” Chris asked in a whispered tone so only he and Virginia would hear.

“That’s the look I was telling you about,” she whispered back, “That’s how Alice looks at Jim. I think Grace has a thing for him too.”

“So, what should we do?” Chris asked his wife, “Pull Jim aside and let him know?”

“Yes, but we need to wait,” the little woman answered, “Let Jim give Bella her gifts. We’ll talk to him afterwards.”

Chris nodded just in time to see the giant man get up. As the entire household watched Jim walk outside, Dana told Sarah to put her hands over Bella’s eyes. At first, Bella protested until Sarah told her that their master had asked her to make sure Bella’s eyes were covered. Sarah told her Jim wasn’t able to get one of her gifts wrapped so, her eyes had to be covered so the surprise wouldn’t be ruined.

It took only a moment for Jim to return. Seeing Bella was unable to see, He set the gift down quietly and told Sarah to remove her hands. When she did, Bella’s eyes grew wide with excitement. Sitting before her was an Australian automobile! It was a cute little red convertible with room for four people her size. She ran over to it and hugged it’s hood.

“This is from everybody,” Jim explained, “It’s electric so it doesn’t run on gas but, you will need to charge it from time to time. Also, your parents will teach you how to drive it but, I don’t want you driving it alone until they feel you’re ready. Now, there is something else. Open the trunk.”

Bella walked to the back of the car and couldn’t figure how to open it. Chris walked over to her and held out the key. She took it with a giggle and inserted it into the lock. The trunk opened and, inside, there was a box wrapped in brightly colored paper and a note next to it. Jim told her to open the gift first and then read the note.

Bella removed the box and, while everyone watched, unwrapped it. A little squeak escaped her lips when she saw she was now the proud owner of a miniature laptop computer! She took a moment to read the specifications and looked up at Jim, her eyes beginning to water.

“These are such lavish gifts, Master,” Bella said, “I don’t know what to say besides, thank you.”

“You’re welcome, honey,” Jim said with a warm loving smile, “You may want to read the note now.”

She opened the folded paper and began to read. It read:

Dearest Bella, in addition to your new computer, Master has set up a new email address for you. It is Bellarina365@gmail.com and your password is angelic1. Once you get your computer set up and running, Master will help you set up your wireless connection and give you the pass code for our secured signal. Happiest of birthdays, Mom, Dad and the family.

Bella folded the slip of paper and set in back down inside the trunk of her car. She looked around at everyone while trying to wipe away a few tears. She understood that, by Jim giving her an internet-ready computer of her own, he was giving her access to the outside world. She wondered what her master was trying to do. She walked up to him and climbed into his lap. She held her arms out and hugged his stomach as much as she could, burying her face in his shirt.

“Are you alright, Bella?” Jim asked softly, “Please, don’t cry, honey.”

“I’m just really happy,” Bella replied, hugging tighter, “and a little confused, to be honest.”

“Confused about what, exactly,” Jim responded, two of his fingers stroking Bella’s back in an effort to comfort her.

“Why give me a computer of my own when you let me use yours?” Bella asked, “Do you get annoyed that you need to help me?”

“No, not at all,” Jim answered, “In fact, I love when we’re on my computer together. I love that we share that time together. I thought it would help you feel you had a more normal life. I wanted you to have as much freedom as I can give you. I was going to keep this to myself for a day or two longer but, seeing as I just explained my reasoning, I guess I have to tell everyone what I’ve planned. All of you are getting computers suited to your size. Bella was only first because her birthday was coming and I wanted it to be special. Mom and I will be buying eight more laptops this weekend for the rest of you.”

For a moment, there was stunned silence. No one had suspected what Jim had planned. Virginia approached Dana and smiled at the older woman. The giantess smiled back and nodded, a silent answer to an unspoken question. Yes, she had known what her son was thinking and felt it was a wonderful idea.

“Master, I don’t know what to say,” said Mike.

“Yeah,” Jim chuckled, “I seem to have that effect on others today.”

“Sir, you don’t have to do this, you know,” Lisa stated, “We’re perfectly happy with how you treat us. You don’t need to buy our affections.”

“I know I don’t,” Jim replied, “but, I want to do this. You’re my family and I enjoy spoiling you. It has nothing to do with buying your love.”

“That’s right,” Sarah noted, “We love you regardless of whatever gifts you give.”

“Thank you,” answered the giant man, “You don’t know how much it means to hear you feel that way.”

“Perhaps, it’s time for a game,” Virginia said, deciding to change the subject.

“That’s a good idea, Virginia,” Jim said, “There are a couple of games Bella wants to play.”

“What games, Master?” David asked.

“Games from when I was a little girl,” Bella answered for her master who was still rubbing her back, “Hide and Seek and a game we invented called Heroic Rescue.”

“Yes,” Jim explained to the Andrews who were the part of the family who had never played the invented game, “Heroic Rescue is where I tie up a couple of you and place you somewhere in the room and then I watch as you’re ‘rescued’. I usually tied Bella and Virginia up and Chris would save them but, I think Bella should be the hero this time.”

“Is it dangerous?” Sarah asked, a little uneasy at the prospect.

“No,” Virginia answered, “Master never put us anywhere that was a danger to us or to Chris. We made sure it was safe. It’s mostly climbing and freeing us from our bonds. It’s actually pretty fun.”

“So, if Bella’s playing the hero,” Alice asked, “who’s playing the kidnapped victims?”

“That’s a good question,” Jim smiled, “Bella, choose my victims.”

“Let’s see,” Bella pondered as she looked around at her little family, some of which seemed nervous.

She climbed down out of Jim’s lap and walked around, casually weighing which members of her family to choose. She passed by Sarah whose eyes revealed her fear. She could be mean and make her do it but, Sarah was her best friend and a sister to her so she didn’t want to force her to play. She’d only known Jim for two years and hadn’t built up the trust in Jim that Bella had yet. Bella decided Sarah could sit this one out and play when she was willing. She thought of maybe choosing David but, he was more suited to the hero role, like her Uncle Mike. She thought about having her Aunt Sally be one of the rescue victims but then thought how fun it would be to have her aunt and uncle side by side as heroes. Bella got giddy just thinking about it. This just left three people; her mom, whom she’d already decided on and her two other aunts, Alice and Lisa. She looked into each of the women’s eyes and tried to see what they were feeling. Her mom’s eyes danced which told Bella she knew she’d been chosen. Lisa’s eyes were hesitant but, showed trust in her and her master’s judgment. It was while she was looking into Alice’s eyes and saw her aunt smiling lovingly at her, she made her choice.

“I choose my mom,” Bella said and then pointed at Lisa and Alice, “and Auntie Alice.”

Virginia cheered happily and wrapped her arm around Alice.

“Don’t worry,” Virginia said as she hugged Alice to her, “It’ll be fun! You get to act scared and say whatever you want! Its role play and you’re never in harm’s way but, you get to pretend you are just for fun. It’s great!”

“And you like this game, Master?” Alice asked.

“Yes,” Jim answered, “its fun for me to play the evil giant who kidnaps little people for fun and ties them up. Then, I get to watch my family have fun getting rescued. It’s like a little impromptu play. I enjoy watching my family have fun. “

“Okay, I trust you,” Alice said, “but, how much fun can being tied up and waiting for someone to rescue you be?”

“You’d be surprised, Auntie,” Bella answered, “We don’t have to just sit there. We can struggle and plead for our giant captor to let us go. You can even try to coerce him into letting you go. You’re playing a part, like Mom said so, you can do and say anything that you want.”

“Anything?” Alice asked, “Surely, that can’t be true.”

“It is true,” Bella replied with a giggle, “and don’t call me ‘Surely’. Mom and Dad would even throw insults at Master when we played this game.”

Alice was shocked. She’d never heard of a little person disrespecting their master before.

“Seriously? You insulted him?” asked a dumbfounded Alice.

“It’s not like they meant it,” Jim answered, “It’s all a part of the game. I never take anything they say to heart. It’s all in the name of entertainment. There’s nothing to worry about.”

“Well, that does sound fun,” Alice said, after thinking things over, “I’m in.”

“Yay!” exclaimed Bella as she clapped her hands in glee.

“Now, if you’ll excuse me,” Jim said as he began to rise, “I’ll go get the strings to tie you up with.”

“Master,” Virginia said, “if I may, may I help you?’

Jim nodded as his hand reached for the tiny woman. He lifted her easily and stood up. Supporting her body in his hands, he carried her into the bathroom. The other little people watched as he walked out. It never failed to amaze them how graceful their master was being so huge to them. As he disappeared into the guest bathroom with Virginia in tow, they began to talk amongst themselves. Bella detailed her plan and who would team up with whom. She wanted David, Sarah and Lisa to be a team, then Sally and Mike as their own team while her and her dad would be their own team. It was decided, she and Chris would concentrate of freeing her mother and the others were tasked with freeing Alice. Dana and Grace decided they were just going to watch and offer encouragement.

When Jim reached the guest bathroom, he set Virginia on the counter. He opened a drawer by the sink and rummaged through it before pulling out some waxed dental floss. He reached in and removed a pair of scissors to cut it to the appropriate lengths.

“So, what’s this about, Virginia?” Jim asked the miniature woman, “You know full well I didn’t need help getting the bindings ready. You have something you want to say, I know you.”

“You know me so well,” she replied with a smile, “Remember that expression I told you Alice has when she’s looking at you?”

“Yes,” the giant answered, “Was she doing it again?”

“Yes,” Virginia answered, then added, “but, she wasn’t the only one. I think Miss 

Grace has feelings for you too.”

“She’s never mentioned anything to me,” Jim said, “She’s never given me any indication she was interested in me.”

“Jim, women show how they feel with subtleness,” Virginia told him, “And in some cases, not so much.”

Jim knew how serious she was when she used his name. Virginia was speaking as his friend now and Jim knew it was wise to listen.

“What do you mean?” Jim asked his tiny friend.

“Well, you saw how she’s dressed,” Virginia answered, “You can almost see her tits. She obviously wore that to get your attention.”

“It certainly did that,” Jim said, “I didn’t think she felt the same way I did though.”

Virginia’s mouth dropped, “You mean, you’re attracted to her too?

“Yeah,” Jim confessed, “I have for some time but, I didn’t want her to feel awkward seeing as she’s been watching Mike and Sally and their part of the family.”

“Jim, they’re only staying at her place because you didn’t want her to feel lonely,” Virginia stated, “I think that’s part of why she likes you. You care about other people, no matter what their size.”

“What do I do, Virginia?” Jim asked solemnly, “I like this woman but, I’m in love with Alice too.”

“I don’t know,” she replied honestly, “I don’t think Alice would mind sharing you, she does with us and she understands Miss Grace can do things for you that we can’t but, I don’t know if Miss Grace would be willing to share you.”

“Well, thank you for your input, sweetheart,” Jim said, “I’m glad I have you as a member of my family. You’ve always been so supportive.”

“It’s the least I can do for a friend,” Virginia smiled sweetly.

After Jim had cut the floss he needed, he took up Virginia and carried both her and the bindings back into the living room. He sat back down and put Virginia next to Alice. He had them stand back to back and began wrapping the floss around their waists. After it was wrapped around them several times, he tied the ends in a bow. Then, he began to tie their wrists together so, as he explained, they could not untie themselves. As soon as he lifted them up, the game began.

“Please, Mr. Giant,” Bella said, overacting every word happily, “give me back my mom and my auntie!”

“I’ll make you a deal, little girl,” Jim said in a deep menacing voice, which only made everyone watching laugh, “If you can get to them at my lair and rescue them, you can have them back.”

Jim got up and carried the two bound women to the sofa across the room. He set them down on the cushion opposite of where he sat and watched as Bella rallied her heroes with cries of victory. While the three teams made their way across the room, Virginia and Alice squirmed in their bonds, trying to wiggle free. Virginia tried begging for her release and Alice tried gaining her freedom by flirting and promising she’d sleep with him. When her giant kidnapper refused, she called him a bastard and said he was being a meanie. Jim laughed, happy to see Alice was getting into her role and didn’t fear saying such things. The two women giggled before getting back into character.

Jim watched between his two struggling ‘victims’ and the seven tiny ‘heroes’ advancing on the sofa. Every once in a while, he would reach over and lightly tickle either Virginia or Alice which made them wiggle even more. His gaze was upon Bella and her comrades as they began to scale the sofa. All of them were excellent climbers, even Lisa who was in amazing shape for a woman in her sixties. They reached the sofa cushions and ran over to where Virginia and Alice were seated. While Sally untied Alice’s wrists, Bella worked on the ties binding her mother and her aunt together and Chris untied his wife’s wrists for her. The two freed women stood and hugged their rescuers and Bella claimed victory. Upon completion of the game, everyone clapped and Alice admitted it had been more fun than she’d thought it would be.

Jim reached over and picked up the little birthday girl and set her on the floor. He then proceeded to set everyone down one at a time and announced it was time to play Hide and Seek, the other game Bella wanted to play. For this, all the little people would hide and Jim, Dana and Grace would look for them. It was explained that, once found, they would be put on the dining room table. When the last person was found, they would all relax and have a nice pleasant visit. This was agreeable to everyone and the three giant people covered their eyes. The little people scattered to find hiding places when Dana began to count to one hundred.

When the counting finished, the giants uncovered their eyes and began searching. Jim was the first one to find one of the hiding spots chosen. He collected Sally carefully and carried her to the table. At the same time, Grace discovered David. She picked up the tiny young man and brought him to his mom. Dana was next to find one of them. She found Sarah hiding behind a curtain and lifted her granddaughter up and deposited her onto the table. One by one, each family member was found but, it took thirty minutes so, they hadn’t made it easy. As soon as Bella was placed on the table, the giants sat down and they began talking and sharing memories of when Bella, David and Sarah were growing up. It was noted however, Alice was sitting next to Grace. Jim had thought Alice would want to be by him.

Jim took in the vision of the two women sitting together. He watched as Grace’s finger gently stroked Alice’s arm. They would look at each other and then at Jim. Virginia and Chris spoke to each other in hushed tones, Virginia sharing the contents of her earlier conversation with the giant man, Jim was sure. Dana asked what they were talking about but, Jim told her to let the little couple have their privacy. Dana agreed to it, knowing Jim was their master and not her so, it was his decision. Dana raised an eyebrow when Virginia indicated she wanted to be picked up. Jim’s hand enveloped her and she was lifted off the table. Then, she requested her master bring her up to his ear so she could say something to him privately. Once again, Jim obliged her. He lifted her to his ear and she leaned in as close as she could.

“Master,” Virginia whispered into the gigantic ear, “I think if you were to ask Miss Grace out, she’d accept.”

“You think so, do you?” Jim asked, loud enough so everyone could hear.

“I’m certain of it,” Virginia whispered back, “Go ahead and invite her on a date. Do it right now. It’s not nice to keep a woman waiting.”

Jim giggled as he set Virginia back down. He smiled warmly at his tiny friend who walked over to her husband and daughter. Virginia smiled back and nodded encouragingly. Jim cleared his throat and tried to contain his nervousness. Finally, he found his voice.

“Grace, we’ve known each other for six years, right?” Jim asked timidly.

“Something like that, yes,” Grace confirmed, still affectionately caressing Alice’s arm.

“Would you, I mean, would you like to,” Jim stammered, “go on a date with me sometime, maybe?”

“Jim, I would love to,” Grace answered sweetly, “I do have one little condition, however.”

“What would that be?” Jim asked, not sure where she was taking this.

“It has to be a double date,” she smiled, “Good Southern girls in my family don’t go out on first dates unchaperoned.”

“Of course,” Jim replied, “Who did you have in mind? Your mom? Your dad?”

“No, I have someone else in mind,” Grace told him, “I want Alice to join us.”

“Alice, would you be willing to come with us?” Jim asked, concerned how this would affect her being that she was in love with him.

“Master,” Alice answered, bowing dramatically as she spoke, “I would be honored to go on a date with you and Miss Grace.”

“That being settled,” Grace said, “I think we have a date. Let’s do something simple for our first date though. How about taking us to dinner and a movie? That’s a classic first date plan.”

“That sounds good,” Jim replied, “How about this Saturday? Pick you up at seven o’clock?”

“Perfect,” Grace replied, “We’ll be ready. I’m looking forward to going out with you.”

“See, Miss Grace?” Alice said, looking up at her, “I told you that dress would get his attention!”

“Wait, so the two of you planned this?” asked Jim.

“Actually, Alice convinced me to wear this dress,” Grace informed him, “She said it would guarantee me a date if I wore it. She said if I wore something that accentuated by boobs, I’d get your attention and she was right. I hope you don’t mind that she told me how much you like breasts.”

“I don’t mind,” Jim answered, “but, you’re okay with this, Alice? Even after what you told me this morning?”

“Oh, you mean, she finally told you,” Grace inquired, “she’s in love with you?”

“Yes, Master,” Alice said shyly, “In fact, Miss Grace was who I had in mind when I said you still needed a giant girl.”

Jim was in shock, “Grace, you knew how she feels?”

“Yes, of course,” Grace answered, “She lives at my place, Jim. Of course, we’d have girl talk! Alice and I have had plenty of conversations and she confided in me some time ago how felt like she was falling in love with you.”

“Master,” Alice said, “please don’t be angry. Miss Grace and I only wanted to explore the possibility of romantic relationships with you.”

“I’m not angry,” Jim said softly, “I’m actually impressed. I can’t believe I was so oblivious to your feelings that you had to do this just to open my eyes. I’m a real idiot.”

“No, you’re not,” Dana said supportively, “You’ve just been detached from women your own size for so long that you forgot what it looked like to have one interested in you.”

“Grandma’s right, Master,” Bella said, “Don’t beat yourself up too much. We love you and don’t like when you get down on yourself.”

Everyone at the table agreed and voiced their emotions to the huge man. Alice and Grace smiled at him while the others touched his arm with their tiny hands. After a moment, Bella suggested they order lunch.

Jim got on the phone and called the local pizzeria and ordered a large meatball pizza for Grace, his mother and himself. He added two large mini-pizzas that were specially designed with Australians in mind with pepperoni and sausage. The food arrived an hour later and the household ate happily. After lunch was over, Jim wet some napkins so his little family could clean their hands.

Bella decided they should watch a movie together next so, Jim picked her and her parents up and carried them to the sofa. He set them in his lap while Dana brought over Sally, Mike, David and Sarah. Dana sat down and set them in her lap. Grace joined them with Alice in one hand and Lisa in the other. She sat next to Jim and placed the two sisters in her lap. As soon as they were all comfortable, Jim began browsing through his digital library.

He came across the movie, Splash and Bella stopped him, deciding that was what she wanted to watch. He hit play and the movie started. As the film continued on, Jim’s fingers lovingly caressed the three tiny people in his lap. Among his movie library, this was one of his and Bella’s shared favorite films and it brought out his affectionate side. Chris, Virginia and Bella melted into his touch. Dana let her fingers lightly caress the people in her lap too and they savored her touch. Grace saw this and managed to keep her hands to herself until Jim told her she could pet Lisa and Alice if they said it was okay. The two miniature women, having known Grace for two years and knowing they were safe with her, consented. Grace began to run her fingers over them, making them feel relaxed and content.

After the film ended, Dana transferred the four little people she’d been holding to the cushion and went into the kitchen. She returned moments later with a small chocolate cake and nine tiny forks. Everyone sung ‘Happy Birthday’ to Bella and all the little people were set on the living room table to enjoy their dessert. Jim watched as his little family devoured a good portion of the cake before he got up and got three normal-sized forks for the giants in the house. What the tiny family didn’t finish, the giants did.

When dessert was over, the party slowly ended. Grace thanked everyone for a wonderful time and left. She walked next door happily, excited that, in less than a week, she was going to have a date with the man of her dreams!

Over the next hour, the others began to walk back to Grace’s house through the little corridor connecting the houses. Everyone had left by the time Jim began to clean up. He carried Bella’s car into his room and set it down by the side of the dollhouse. Then, he took care of all the trash and moved the furniture back into place. Dana tried to help but, Jim wouldn’t let her clean up after cooking breakfast and taking Virginia to her vet.

The house was clean and Jim retired to his room. He looked into the dollhouse and saw Bella setting up her new computer. She waved at him with a smile. When it came time to set up her wireless connection, he gave her the connection name and password. She entered it dutifully and tested her connection. She squealed happily when her browser brought up her new homepage. Jim smiled as she explored on her own for the first time.

“Did you enjoy your birthday, sweetheart?” Jim asked her.

“Yes, Master,” a very happy Bella responded, “It was absolutely amazing! There were so many unexpected surprises this year. I feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world to be surrounded by so much love!”

“I’m happy to hear that,” Jim said affectionately, “Well, I’m going to leave you be so you can get used to your new computer. Have fun, sweetie. Happy Birthday, my Bella Angel.”

“Thank you, Master,” Bella replied, “I love you.”

“I love you too,” Jim answered as Bella began to surf the internet for the first time on her own.

The End