- Text Size +

They say that the fastest way to get from point A to point B is a straight line. When your destination is across town, this is a difficult prospect. But, if you are a 50 foot tall woman with a Paul Bunyan- size axe to grind, what’s the difference? 

Debby used the straight way from Dr. Lorre’s lab to Henry’s house, plowing through houses and cars as if they were toys. Several innocents were killed and injured under the statuesque titan. She barely even noticed this. Her mind had only one track: her in-law. 

For Henry and Melissa, the night started out innocent enough. The two were watching TV when her mother came by. Needless to say, they were in for quite a surprise. 

Debby gave a loud “Hey, there” before ripping off the roof. She then started to talk.

“Hey, Henry. Remember this bikini? Did you tell Melissa how good we were in the sack?” 

“What?!?!” shouted Melissa. “You two shacked up?” 

“It was the best,” Debby stated. “Now, if you don’t mind, I’ll take you out of the picture so he can be all mine.” Upon saying this, Debby picked up her own daughter and swallowed her whole. 

“Now, for you, my best lay,“ Debby said to the shell-shocked little man, picking him up as well. “You will be inside me again. It is up to you if you live to see the end of it.” Henry refused to answer.

This told Debby only one thing. “All right. You will get in me and never again see the light of day.” 

By this time, news crews and National Guardsmen had gathered to see the show. Boy, did they get a show. Debby pulled down her bikini bottom and shoved Henry into the abyss. The more he struggled in there, the more she felt pleasure.

He did die in there, but not before she had the biggest orgasm known to man. Her focus now shifted to the circus around her. She decided to make a speech about what just went down.

She then grabbed a news chopper and started talking. “To any woman who has been loved and left in their life, this performance has been for you. This day will go down as the day that the giantess known as M has scored a victory for women everywhere.” Then, she crushed the chopper and everyone surrounding her. 

People, it is not for me to say that this story will end like this. Who knows what M will do next? Truly, it depends on you.