- Text Size +

The Escort Prank
- by Hedin 2018 -

„Her! Her! That one’s hot!“
“Yeah, that’s one sassy chick.’
The boys laughed maliciously.
“1.73m - what’s that in feet?”
“Pretty tall - should be around five-eight, right?”
“Wow, imagine her in heels.”
“Why’s her measurements given in European units?”
“Look here: order me any time any place. Worldwide service!”
“Look at her bust. She’s at least a D cup.”
“80E it says...”
“Click booking, will you just click?”
“I still wonder how she can be so cheap.”
“Just don’t care. She’s a hot chick and'll really make him a man.”
“Sid, our shy virgin. Hope we can catch a glimpse.”
“I want to see his face when he’ll open the door. Hey, look, the page is asking for extra services.”
“Tit job! Tit job, you must click that.”
“Select high heels. She’ll really tower over him!”
“She’ll also ride him home. Man I’m almost jealous!”
It was too obvious. The boys were eager to play their prank on their comrade. The escort they chose was - of course - hot and pretty. Curly black hair, blue eyes and a pretty face. The picture was showing her nude with a more than perfect body. The slim and busty woman was in her late twenties. An experienced woman, very attractive and posing in an alluring way. Just the right one to overcome any resistance of their freshman friend. She would teach him to fly, so they thought.

Sid was completely unsuspecting when he got his parent’s home ready. He expected his friends to come over. His parents had left for two weeks of Bahamas yesterday and of course he had invited them. Expecting them to be there around eight he was placing a bowl of crispies in front of the telly. Meanwhile the boys were waiting in Joe’s pickup a few yards down the road and wondered when and how Jayden would arrive. The summer evening was just ideal for some hot, short dress and the boys hoped to be able to catch more than a few glances at the sexy escort.
The boys barely noticed as the sunlight disappeared for a moment. Less than a second before the evening sun continued to warm the homes of the wealthy neighbourhood. The music they were listening to drowned out the booming noise almost everyone else heard. The boys remained unaware until the pickup suddenly lurched on it’s springs. Puzzled they looked around. Had they been busted by someone who’d snuck up at the car and jerked on it?
But the car lurched again and no one could be seen. “Earthquake” Joe blurted out the only explanation they had and without thinking they pulled the handles and jumped out of the car.
The ground was in fact quaking and as soon as they got out another tremor knocked both young men off their feet. But now that they were outside they could also hear the booming sound that was simply too different from all they knew about earthquakes. It was much more like an explosion. Or rather a series of very violent explosions. Joe managed to hold onto the open door to keep upright when the next quake caused Dave to fall painfully on the tarmac.
That was the moment he noticed Jayden.
Jayden was walking the last few steps to her destination. As she was still looking for the place she walked very slow and looked for any sign to find the desired address. Unsure where to go she opened her purse and grabbed her smartphone to check the location again. But looking down on the display she suddenly got aware of the place she was looking for. Cocking an eyebrow she placed the phone back into her purse.
Several dozens, more than a neightbourhood of tiny family homes crunched under Jayden’s white platform mules with each step she took. Knowing where to go she didn’t move faster. She just kept her slow gait of short and elegant steps but was now directly heading for Bourbon Road 12.
Amused she looked at the tiny suburbs she came across. The place was really small as the average house could fit under the tip of her sexy stiletto heels. Because of that the ground they had been built on wasn’t compacted enough to take her weight and she left deep imprints and caused deep potholes when she accidently put too much weight on the heels of her stripper shoes. She had also chosen a little black dress. Of course little meant that it was actually bold to call it a dress. The hemline could neither cover her ass cheeks nor could the neckline cover a decent amount of breastflesh.
The closer she got the more careful she placed each step. After all she wanted her customer to be still at home when she’d show up. She wondered if Sid knew what he was up for and smiled warmly as she imagined how nice and sweet an evening of sex education would be for her. With that thought she stopped right in front of the tiny home - or rather with the whole neighbourhood between her French pedicured toes. With a warm smile she slowly squatted down on her heels.

Joe totally freaked out when he saw who or rather what was coming. The report of Jayden’s footfalls caused his pickup to jump half a foot into the air. Dave’s howl told him that his friend had noticed her too. It had been a terrible mistake - but how was that possible? The gigantic stripper heels she was wearing were so huge they simply towered over everything. Not over everything man made but at least over the common skyscraper of the nearby city. Debris falling off her shoes left no doubt that the gigantic platform soles were already stepping on other satellite towns of the big city - he simply couldn’t imagine what happened when such a shoe stepped on more than one neighbourhood at once but he realized that she was casually doing just that as she made her way to Sid’s home - which was pretty close to where the boys were right now.
Their terror grew as the gigantic escort advanced. The friendly smile on her face was even more disturbing as she was obviously heedless to squish hundreds or more people with every elegant step she took. The boys struggled to get back into the car but by now the tremors had become so intense and their panic had risen to a level that made it impossible for them to enter the car. Again and again they dropped onto the tarmac and as they usually fell ob their backs both young men couldn’t miss the view of her dimly lit crotch, sans panty and clean shaven, under the much to short dress. Their terror peaked when the giantess was so close that she could reach them with her next step. Both men stared up at her shoe and watched it rise. The overwhelming embodiment of a stripper girl’s platform mule came closer and closer. The sole was a fine thread of black rubber and as they stared up at it they noticed that the ridges were filled with compressed debris from her previous steps. Flattened cars fell off like metal pancakes or in various states of deformation as they had been wedged in between the rubber walls. And then they witnessed with their own eyes how another neighbourhood was casually snuffed out as she put her foot down. All those houses together simply couldn’t take her weight and disappeared with a dreadful crunch. Where the sole curved upwards to provide walking comfort the close impact caused homes to collapse or sag into distorted heaps. Almost at the same time her other foot did the same to more neighbourhoods behind them and they suddenly noticed that they were framed by her deadly feet while the gigantic escort towered incredibly high over them - and looked down.

With a self-confident smile Jayden reached down. Her sexy body in a revealing outfit had never failed to achieve the desired attention. Pointing her index finger she carefully aimed her long, baby pink fingernail at the doorbell. But as just the protruding part of her long fingernail would’ve been big enough to shovel up the whole property the result was a splintering sound when the whole front wall caved in and dissolved into a heap of plywood and cracked planks. The house was pushed back a few feet and as more of it support beams broke it leaned over towards the giant fingertip.
“Aw... sorry. My name’s Jayden. I think we got an appointment? Thought you’d be waiting outside. So I tried to ring the bell. Seems I caused a little scratch with my fingernail. Are you ready?”
Jayden spoke up just as if she was trying to be heard by somebody she couldn’t see within a home of her size. As she was looking down from her great height at such a tiny building it was only understandable that she didn’t notice the power of her voice shattering every window and any glass or porcelain in a one mile radius. She blinked her eyes and waited patiently but her client didn’t show up. Undeterred she once again reached out and carefully penetrated the already ruined house with her pink fingernail. “Knock knock? Is this Bourbon Road number twelve? I’m here to meet Sid. Are you home?”
It was hard to say if her sweet voice and her alluring smile would’ve been enough to convince the timid young man. But as she retracted her finger she more or less accidentally caught on a few more support beams. Even she could hear the groan produced by now overloaded wooden beams and was happy to see a tiny figure emerge and follow her fingernail just as the building blew up some shingles and then paper and other lightweight stuff while it collapsed on itself.
“Hey, nice to meet you”, the giantess greeted the tiny man and gave him a deep glance while blowing down a kiss. “You must be Sid and I am Jayden - Oh I already said that. I’m always a bit nervous on occasions like this.”
Maybe she meant that as an ice breaker but dressed in a bold way as she was and obviously not in the least embarrassed about trashing his home and stepping on the satellite towns undoubtedly turning already a few thousands to smears under her feet it was an all too obvious lie. An awkward silence followed. It only lasted two seconds but everyone knew it was just too long. “I hope you like what you see”, she said with an amused smile. “I can see you staring. But don’t worry. I’m actually flattered”, she continued her little chit-chat and gently turned her upper body to one side and then the other way presenting her well formed endowments.
„So... I hear we’ve got a table? I can’t wait to have... dinner with you. Such a sweet man. It will be such a nice date”, she chatted and teased while her customer was still speechless. But she was professional enough to keep talking. While she did she slowly lowered her finger to offer him a ride on her fingernail. Somebody else’s ride, an expensive convertible, got unceremoniously flattened under the shiny layer of nail polish as she placed her upturned fingernail into the front yard.
“Hey, isn’t it up to the gentleman to provide a nice ride into town. But I’ll make an exception today. I’m a modern woman. So you may sit back and enjoy the ride.”
Sid felt like hypnotized when the gigantic fingernail first squashed the car, crushed the fence and then pressed into the lawn. Of course it was a false nail. Covered with gel and polish the curved edge was six foot high - but depressing the lawn with the force of a tank - and easily much more weight - he could step up easily. Confused he wondered if he was hypnotized or if he just couldn’t withstand the wish of such a powerful goddess. The underside of the nail was clean and he noticed the pleasant fragrance of some lotion. Then however a waft of an expensive female fragrance found its way down to him. Maybe from her all too obvious décolleté. That and the sudden pressure of her finger lifting made him drop on his butt. Letting out a small yelp he felt himself lifted faster than any jet could climb.
“Here. You can climb off. Take my hand. That’s safer.”
And once again he acted like hypnotized. With wobbling knees he made his way towards the edge of her fingernail. For a moment he hesitated but then decided against jumping down. But as he clumsily slid feet forward off the pink nail polish on the edge he felt terribly clumsy. Was he actually trying to leave a good impression?

“This... this was your idea”, Dave blurted out as soon as the quakes stopped. Joe stared up at the giantess. The sky was filled by her skirt and the dimly lit crotch inside.
“No, stop, will you just shut up”, he hissed and rushed over to his friend. “Don’t tell everybody”, he urged him to stop. The ground shuddered and a dull groan came out of the depths. The planet’s crust itself seemed to be overloaded with the weight of the impossibly huge escort.
At least Dave stopped any suspicious talk but as he stared at the gigantic bodyparts above and around them he started to stammer like mad. Joe was about to put a slap into his face to bring him to senses but at that moment he noticed an enormous motion. His head snapped up and he screamed in terror. The shiny, baby pink surface was just far enough to recognize it as her fingernail but it was quickly descending towards them. Actually it wasn’t coming directly towards them but the vast size of that finger arose the impression it would just squish them like insects. Dave looked up too and the sight somehow snapped him out of a beginning madness. Both men were glad when the finger lowered down the road. Before they realized that it was rather self explanatory moving towards Sid’s home the giant fingernail demolished the front side of their friend’s home.
“Sid!”, Dave yelled and pleaded, “please don’t hurt him”, whether the giantess would hear it or not. Joe didn’t say anything. He was actually glad that the fingertip had moved somewhere else regardless if it killed Sid or any other friend he had just as long as he would survive.
Unable to understand how all this could happen and also powerless to do anything against it they saw the giantess demolishing Sid’s home with just another touch of her gigantic, false fingernail. But the enormous digit blocked their view and they were simply too flabbergasted to pay attention to the monster’s booming words. Instead they saw the arrogant couple from the other side of the road making a dash from their yet unharmed home. They made it to the middle of the road when the giant digit moved again and flattened their car. The couple was brutally swatted onto the tarmac and was possibly already dead when the shiny, pink surface of the fingernail squished their bodies and pressed some of it’s curvature into the tarmac. Ironically it didn’t harm the house they had just run from.
The young men watched but also moved closer as if they were drawn to the scene of their backfiring prank. Not even the sudden death of the couple brought them to their senses. Their true horror came all with a sudden when the beautifully manicured but extremely huge finger suddenly lifted. The ground swayed just from the weight shift of the gigantic body. The completely flattened car body stuck to the surface for a moment and then dropped noisily into the huge depression. It fell right next to a place where some wet strings formed between the fingernail and the ground. They thinned out quickly and then snapped back with ugly sounds. Dave dropped to his knees and puked while Joe could only stand and watch. The violent tremor of a moving foot hit them unexpected. Dave rolled over and Joe fell, too. Both landed on their back and watched the giantess move.
Her gigantic body stood upright and once again their eyes were drawn to her dimly lit crotch. Her face was well hidden behind the overabundant swell of her tits. Maybe from puking Dave thought clear enough to realize that her cup size had been one of the major arguments to select especially her for their prank.
The gigantic high heel had been an eerie kind of background until the moment it moved once again. The white column of a stiletto heel was in the true sense skyscraper high and with the platform sole that covered more space than a neighbourhood the white stripper heel presented an enormous moving shape. The ground lurched up when the gigantic weight was lifted off but at the same time it tilted towards her other foot. With booming noises and sharp jolts layers of bedrock were bursting in the depths below. The young men expected her to take a step and walk off hopefully ending this nightmare. But they were wrong. Instead of moving away the gigantic shoe pivoted as she raised her enormous toes. They witnessed the house sized block of black rubber under the tip of her stiletto heel coming dramatically closer bevor crushing down upon two houses down the road. But it didn’t rest there. Accompanied by mindnumbing tremors and ear piercing noise the titanic high heel was dragged forward like an oversized plow. In a swift move that took only two seconds it demolished dozens of family homes as it described an arch halfway around them. Debris was flying everywhere and the guilt filled men were glad not to recognize to recognize the things that got flung out of the path of the devastating rubber tip. The destruction subsided for a moment but not long enough to draw a breath and be happy about surviving this. The giantess just twisted her gigantic foot as she rebalanced her overwhelming body. The foot on the ground swayed, then stabilized and the trench digging heel continued to plough through the city digging a huge trench until there was a circle around Dave and Joe. The last moments where the most terrifying because they suddenly found themselves underneath the gigantic shoe. Not beneath the sole itself because the circle she drew was much smaller than her shoe was long. But looking up at the giant arch of a white stripper mule being able to read a gigantic, golden ten in a circle was enough to daunt the bravest hero. And then both of them covered their heads as the heel came uncomfortably close and started to litter the ground with the remains of things it had shredded and crushed. Rocks and bits of wood hit them painfully and they started to yelp. They couldn’t see that the giantess put her foot back into the old imprint but the noise she created made them fear she was about to snuff them out under her enormous shoe.

*

“That should do it. I put a marker into the city map so I’ll find the right address when we’ll return. But until then... will we have, say, dinner first or may I have a look at the menu of a nice and cozy place?”
Sid tried his best to stare up at the giantess who was holding him in her slightly cupped palm at about breast level. But it was hard to keep his eyes on her face with her wide cut neckline screaming for attention. But when she started to walk even her soft and slow gait was submitting him to kind of a rollercoaster ride in her warm palm. He didn’t fear for his safety though and even found time to wonder about it. But it was still physically exerting to be moved around by her. As he was gently flung around he took in those moments when acceleration was low. Sometimes he was looking up at her really sweet face and watched her dark curls swing while she was obviously looking past him at the ground. Sometimes he could see her barely covered breasts bulging into different shapes as they were either bobbing up or down. And when he was flung around he could hear her footfalls, the dark booming sound of her tread ominously mixed with sounds he knew to be from cityscape becoming flattened under her shoes.
After a few steps her movements slowed and he noticed not only that she was taking small turns in one place but also some thoughtful expression on her face.
Eventually the strangest ride in his life came to a halt. She was actually giving him time to recover from the motion and some more time for his gaze to find a way from her breasts up to her eyes.
“Seems the place I had in mind had to close,“ she commented with perfect innocent. For a moment she appeared to be unsure and he could even hear her tapping her foot.
"And I can't find any other suitable place”, she continued and made a turn causing more sounds of destructions and the much softer sounds of panic to come to his ears.
“What do you say? Should we skip dinner?”
Sid was of course all the more speechless but the gigantic escort was neglecting his anxious silence. “Let's do something more exciting, shall we?”
Once again she didn’t wait for an answer. Instead he felt the roller coaster ride to start anew - but only for a moment of low gravity as she quickly lowered him thousands of feet. He scrambled backwards when her gigantic finger once again closed in and set down on her palm with the upturned fingernail close to him.
Sid didn’t try to resist the obvious wish of the gigantic beauty. Obediently though scared he walked up to the enormous edge of the artificial fingernail and pulled himself up. As soon as he made it to a save distance from the edge he was forced to his knees by acceleration forces and found the world rushing past him. After a moment of nausea he found the vast underside of her fingernail tilting into one direction urging him to make his way off before he’d tumble down uncontrollably. Maybe she wouldn’t have gone so far but he got the message and quickly found himself on the flat roof of what could only be a skyscraper. Her fingernail rushed up with a whoosh of air leaving a huge part of flattened fence around the visitor terrace. But then the rose painted thing returned from the sky. With an enormous thud the edge touched the roof. The mother of all scratching noises followed and almost completely drowned out the sound of cracking beams and crumpling metal as the lift housing and the only entrance to the roof was simply scrubbed off the roof by her.
“Don’t worry. Just to maintain some privacy to your loge...”
With that her enormous digit withdrew and she stood upright. Since he’d been surprised by Jayden’s arrival this was the first time Sid could see her full figure from close to ground level. With her incredible size she was dominating the scenery, towering over everything she was still very appealing with her sweet smile - not forgetting her seductive outfit. The fact that her gigantic shoes were mostly below him could almost block out that her feet were standing on a scene of destruction. The carefree giantess didn’t have to bother about all the small structures of the human city. Taking little notice of the resulting destruction she had stepped on hundreds if not thousands of family homes, flat blocks and other city buildings reducing whole neighbourhoods to flattened plains with each of her steps.
As the moment lasted and he rather stared up at her beauty - and her mini dress - he became aware of another part of her overwhelming presence. A lovely fragrance surrounded her like an aura. Actually it was a mixture. There was the strong but not intrusive impression of an expensive perfume but there also the leather of her gigantic platform slides. Instead of dreaded foot odour he noticed a hint of lotion. But there was also the taste of dust on his lips. One couldn’t deny the terrible destruction she had already caused. Still her overwhelming beauty dominated the scene and his mind. Standing on solid ground again he felt strange and - actually missed the touch of her warm skin. Or rather the protection it had provided.
With a friendly flutter of her eyelids, maybe also meant as a comment after it took him some time to find her eyes again, the giantess started to move.
Not instinctively but rather inevitably he dropped on his butt as even the shift of weight as she raised just one foot caused the city to shudder. The skyscraper emphasized the vibrations and started to groan. But already her next footfall was far enough to make the stress sustainable to a skyscraper of modern build.
In the following minutes the completely overwhelmed man lived through an eerie experience of horror. Placed on the visitor platform of a skyscraper nothing hindered his view. He experienced the beauty of a perfect and were seductive woman together with the dreadful destruction she caused with every move of her enormous body. Her fluid and seductive moves developed into a dance, in fact a well performed strip tease. Each step of her utterly gigantic stripper heels obliterated more of the dwarfed cities districts. He could see larger buildings spewing dust and rubble as the sole pressed down on them. He saw countless tiny cars underway in the streets bewtween the countless family homes and he saw both disappear as Jayden’s shoes settled and depressed all of it into the corrugated inverse of the platform’s rubber tread. Whatever got turned to dust under each annihilating footfall got blasted away by displaced air and cleared the view of the dull grey imprint as soon as she lifted her foot to dance on. The air current dislodged countless flattened cars and in the golden light of the evening sun they appeared like tiny pieces of glitter next to her vast feet. Yet he knew that each step snuffed out hundreds of people, indifferent and indiscriminately. Twisting her feet to wiggle her firm butt and shake her vast tits her soles bulldozed over the city piling up mountains of debris while her heels dug deep, curved trenches. Yet he felt more than appealed by her sexy moves and enjoyed the smiles she send into his direction. Within a few seconds she also started to strip. Of course there wasn’t much to strip as she was wearing nothing but her little black dress and said sultry if not slutty footwear. But she drew it out, pretending to bare her tits, but refusing to do so, showing some ass cheek but then feigning chastity by pulling it back down and mocking a shocked face about her lechery. But soon she pulled down her neckline and also pulled up her hemline showing him her firm but while her enormous breasts swung out so that they were visible from behind. She had surrounded the city more than once, while still dancing over mostly unaffected areas when she finally turned fully towards him with both her huge, natural breasts and her clean shaven pussy visible to him and without doubt meant to be presented only to him while everyone else in this city was bound to suffer and die under her gigantic, dominating high heels.
Eventually she pulled the dress over her head and threw it backwards dancing completely nude except for her white heels. The irony didn’t get lost on him that those innocently white heels which had the bad reputation to be a pain to wear had just snuffed out a major part of the cities population. In fact they had suffered while she was happy to wear them.
A few seconds later she gracefully raised her arms and slowed down until she stood still in a sexy pose in front of him. Then she slowly stepped forward, for the first time taking care to soften the report of each footfall - which still resulted in squishing thousands who formed a panicked mob in the streets she stepped on.
“Oh”, she cooed, overemphasizing her astonishment, “is that for me? My little dance really got me hot - and wet, too.”
With that she suddenly squatted down and spread her legs in doing so. Sid let out a choked yelp of terror when Jayden’s gigantic body suddenly rushed towards him. With a whoosh of air the overwhelming womanhood stopped it’s terrifying descent several hundred feet above the roof he was standing on. Reacting slower than her monstrous thighs the swollen labia produced a series of wet, smacking and sucking sounds accompanied by a dark rumble as their enormous tonnage moved before they suddenly parted and opened the view up and into her cavernous and indeed wet love grotto.
A sound like a distant tornado made him look further up past her enormous breasts and into her face.
“I like it when you look at me. In fact it makes me horny”, she said and gently moved to make her big tits swing majestically slow. “Wouldn’t you like to go up there? Slide up my hot wetness? Or touch my big boobs? I want you to play with my clit and drive me crazy - but...”, she sighed with a sweet, longing voice and made a pause while looking longingly down at him, “but we just can’t”, she cooed but moved her gigantic sex even closer towards him.
Hot, humid air wafted around him carrying her scent and making him wild. He knew it was dangerously wrong but he longed for her. Despite being terrified by her enormity he felt drawn towards her. The sex appeal she had was incredible and he just couldn’t resist. He didn’t even realize that he took a step towards her.
A bright and overwhelmingly loud giggle rattled his body and shattered windows all across the city. “Oh no”, Jayden happily announced and suddenly lifted her alluring sex out of reach by just standing up again. “No, you don’t take advantage of an innocent girl you seduced on the first date!”
Looking down at her nude body she feigned embarrassment and started lamenting like a schoolgirl. “Oh no... What were you thinking to make me all wet? What if my mom will find out about us? Oh!”
And so she stood above him, all naked, except for those porn star high heels and looking down on him while biting her sexy lip. A few seconds passed and he stared up at her colossal beauty while she fixated his tiny existence.
Then, ever slowly she took a step back - without taking her eyes off him. His eyes moved erratically, not knowing where to look as he noticed more than a hint of wanton in her eyes while her gigantic shoes slowly flattened two more city districts in a slow, almost gentle manner. But as soon as she’d taken a step back she once again lowered herself in a fluid, all sensual motion until she once again sat squatted and still more or less above him.
Though witnessing in detail what her shoes had just done to maybe a thousand people and millions of property value his mind blanked concerning their annihilation. And instead his eyes focused on Jayden’s enormous breasts.
Her breasts swayed softly from her latest movement. As she now sat upright they rested on her body, forming two gigantic, bulbous pear shapes but without lacking to be young and firm. He was aware that he was the younger one. But seeing her timeless beauty on display with her attention all focused on him he couldn’t escape her aura. He didn’t even notice that she took care to keep her giant assets moving slightly but he was very aware of her erect nipples.
At that moment Jayden wasn’t sure if she did this out of profession or if there was more to it. She rarely experienced that level of arousal when she was on the job.
Pleased to have his attention focused on her most female bodypart she felt no restraint to show him more of her breasts. And ever slowly she lowered her upper body to get on all fours. Trying to avoid any abrupt move she allowed them to swing forward and held their pendulous curves poised above his skyscraper. But she just couldn’t stop there and as she always felt that her left breast was the bigger one of both she lowered that one even more towards him. She could barely resist the urge to touch so she gently shifted her body to one side and watched carefully as she moved her swollen nipple towards the roof of another skyscraper. Her left nipple brushed over the antenna post on the roof, bending, then cracking it as it moved on. But she didn’t feel like stopping the motion. Her right nipple followed and with the antenna gone she brushed over the roof. The concrete slab simply caved in under the gentle touch of her enormous nipple. It felt incredibly sexy. She could barely feel the buildings resistance as her nipple broke through the outer wall dragging out lots of tiny things, mostly debris, but also some flailing shapes she casually noticed to be living toys who got caught in her play.
For a second she was unsure how to continue. Deep inside she actually felt the desire to touch him. To have him climb her nipple, maybe suck her, if he could manage anything like this. He sure was brave and also mesmerized by her beauty. What else could a girl expect from a man?
A sudden surge of desire urged her to go on with the tease but not without allowing herself more pleasure. Acting to quick she slightly misjudged her motion. Swinging back her right nipple came in too low and before it touched the chipped skyscraper the mighty curve of her breast hit several stories. Her massive flesh simply brushed aside the flimsy man made structures. The building shuddered and most of it’s sparkling windows matted and dissolved into what she perceived as dust. The stories that got hit disintegrated and got chipped off the building as a cloud of dust - before her nipple followed and crushed it’s way through the guts of the building like an oversized wrecking ball.
Her eyes widened. The touch had been unintentionally destructive but also incredibly arousing. She realized that she had to be more careful if she wanted to get closer to him - but she also felt a growing itch that would need to be scratched.
Biting her lip she couldn’t help it. She had always been proud of her big and well shaped breasts. But even knowing about places like this one she had never realized how arousing it was to see her prodigious boobs in comparison to their microscopic size. None of their women could compete with her and with that thought she readjusted her pendulous breasts and gently lowered it on top of the crippled skyscraper.
She couldn’t discern the cracking of each concrete floor under the weight of her giant tit. Rather it was a continuous sensation that gently caressed her warm flesh - or rather the small part of it that was actually in touch with the tiny structure. Looking down on him with a seductive smile she made sure to keep him unharmed. But the building he was on visibly shuddered when the colossal mass settled on the ground. She barely noticed the less prominent structures surrounding the skyscraper but enjoyed to feel the warm ground moulding into a smooth depression under the soft pressure of her flesh.
“Do you like to watch my breasts?”, she asked him but didn’t expect a reply. She knew he would. Men always loved big breasts, she thought without even realizing that she had just squished hundreds of them without even taking notice of their existence among and within the buildings she flattened just for the pleasant touch under her smooth skin.
But to her the pleasure alone was a convenient excuse to have more. Taking care of nothing but the skyscraper where she’d placed her tiny client the giant escort gently moved further away from the skyscraper but kept her breast on the ground. The bulbous colossus deformed somewhat but then was dragged along. About a thousand foot wide the humongous breast rolled over whole boroughs like a giant bulldozer. Flat blocks where among the smallest structures she could feel individually poking gently into her curved flesh before snapping and crackling under the weight of what was just her pretty right breast. How amusing to think that she casually carried it around with her all day and even had another one she considered slightly bigger. As if it reminded her she switched over and allowed her left breast to smother it’s own city part before she lifted the right one off the depression it had produced. Inching backwards on knees and elbows she allowed it to slide over another strip of cityscape as she reversed her direction and a longing sigh escaped her lips. Had she ever felt so aroused on any previous job?
That thought reminded her to let all this be the tease of his life for him and as she continued to pleasure her breasts with more and more acres of city she was throwing eager glances at the downtown buildings behind the one she knew him to be watching from.
“Do you want me to come closer?”, she asked teasingly and it didn’t occur to her that it might actually scare him out of his mind after squishing a double-digit percentage of the city’s population with just her big tits. Looking dreamily at him she just felt like gently sliding her well formed breasts over the warm skin of a waiting lover. The cruel reality faded into the background.
Without waiting for an answer Jayden slowly arose and lifted her city consuming breasts off her playground. Inching forward again she made sure not to harm him but allowed her breasts to pass dangerously close on both sides of the skyscraper. She imagined how he would feel her warmth and notice her scent with a trace of lactation that was always in the air around well formed breasts. The thought made her tingly with desire.
“Let me take care to make this last some longer”, she offered sensuously when she gently moved to the side and slowly rolled over to sit down on acres of suburbs. In front of her was now downtown with its rich supply of skyscrapers. Using just her index finger she exerted her index finger and gently touched the roof of another skyscraper. For a moment she trace her finger along its delicate form without even noticing that she was already causing damage as she crushed the tiny roof structures and already cracked concrete. But it didn’t make a difference in the end because she let out a soft giggle before giving it a slight push with the same finger. Watching it crack and crumble she didn’t hesitate to do the same to another one next so it. One by one she kept toppling skyscrapers until she had singled out one she obviously wanted to keep. Leaning forward her breasts became pendulous again as her butt rose from flattened suburbs. Jayden licked her lips seductively and noticed her mouth watering.
“Just relax”, she offered, “ just enjoy”.
With that she lowered her head and gently started to flick her tongue around the skyscraper. Lathering it with her stringy saliva she looked over at the other skyscraper. By coincidence it had just the right distance and as she couldn’t see much more of him than a tiny dot she imagined him to lean back and groan with pleasure as she now took the length of the towering skyscraper in her mouth.

The building shuddered in the darkness of the gigantic maw. There were screams and the noise of toppling of furniture but also the groaning of the buildings core structure. Sharp bangs could be heard and only who was unpleasantly close to the source could tell that the touch of the slick tongue easily shattered the thick window plates on the façade. As floods of saliva entered and sept through cracked ceilings it filled the building with a strong breath mint odour. Then a lustful moan vibrated deafeningly through everything and made people and furniture alike slither across the vibrating floors.
With a sudden jolt blinding daylight returned and a painful loss of air pressure strained ear drums and confused people’s sense of balance. Then two thunderous quakes rocked the building.

“Just a second, darling”, the ear piercing voice thundered all over the city and the horrified people saw the giantess taking a step back from the skyscraper she had just sucked into her mouth. Then she seductively wiggled her sweet butt as she quickly sashayed out of the city on her stiletto heeled shoes. She kept her legs straight up as she stooped down presenting her pussylips between her butt cheeks. Few of the men in the city saw that she was actually reaching into the purse she’d placed outside of town.
Standing back up she turned around and smiled enticingly as she minced back into the city - of course choosing less destroyed areas to step on. Arriving at the wet skyscraper she made a show of slowly squatting down on her heels.
“This might be a little cold at first... but I’ll make up for it. Promise!”, she said when she presented a tube containing more lubrication gel than the volume of the whole skyscraper and crushed several smaller buildings as she put it down resting on it’s cap.
For a moment she kept squatting in front of the skyscraper making sure everyone inside could have a look up at her gigantic pussy and it’s already swollen labia. Then she rose as slowly as she’d sunk down to take two steps back. Once again she looked over at the other skyscraper when she got down on all fours and took the one in front of her into her mouth.

The horror within the building returned in no time. Men and women alike knew what she had in mind and there was little doubt that she would further overload the structure with any of her actions.
A river of minty saliva was flowing down the stairs. The buildings elevators were long gone. Their cables had been cut and the cabins got stuck when a flick of the giant tongue had flattened the engine rooms on the roof. People found themselves trapped inside. Then the pinkish lip gloss rushed up and down in front of the windows and with each stroke more salive was pressed into the building. Windows kept breaking and in some places the floors buckled up as the building slimmed down under the pressure of sucking lips.
Suddenly there was a pause. The continuous shaking relented and another moan from the giantess didn’t seem to fill the whole building but came in through the broken windows.
Running to the window openings was a bad idea for those who where on the building’s side facing the giantess. But people have a sense that tells them to stare at the disaster even if it’s not over yet. And it wasn’t.
Staring out they broke into a cacophony of screams when they saw the beautiful face of the giant escort rushing towards them with her wet tongue lashing out. The pointed tip of the pink muscle hit the lower storeys with crushing force. Mighty columns of concrete and steel cracked under the pressure and as the giantess licked up along the façade with an unmistakeable gesture she didn’t notice or just didn’t care what she did to the buildings structure. The multitude of cracks and deformations summed up quickly and with a series of snaps the building’s structure simply succumbed to the continuous erosion. Losing all support on the side the giantess had just licked off the building bent over like a banana and then actually seemed to shrivel down as it slowly crumbled away.
Jayden looked down with a disappointed expression. She had really been looking forward to take the little thing in front of his eyes. But now the structure had prematurely succumbed to her provocative preparations. She pouted but also looked to the side - and there were more.
Once again she selected the most enticing one among the remaining skyscrapers and crawled towards it. Entering unvisited parts of the city - except for the destruction caused by her dance around the place - her knees ponderously flattened whole cityblocks. However, when she eventually arrived at the skyscraper, she just didn’t stop. Moving on she lowered her shoulders and with that her enormous breasts swung low. An almost joint scream of those who were still alive commented the move and everyone thought she was about to swing her pendulous boobs like gigantic wrecking balls into the skyscrapers.
But Jayden wouldn’t once again waste her toys so quickly. Instead her ample curves closed in very slow.
Though the touch looked really tender and very controlled the experience was much different from within. With a dull thud and a booming noise the building swung to one side, shaking everyone inside of their feet. Glas could be heard breaking and heavy things got knocked around. The parts of the façade that had been touched or rather hit by the massive breast. The windows had been crushed into tiny glass crumbs and the floor had buckled as it had been unable to stop the enormous momentum of the heavy pear shape. The building had instead been unable to even dent the curvature of the gigantic breast and as a result it had pressed deep into the structure. People who had been staring for too long had suffered. Though most of them had just been thrown inward by the warm skin there was also lots of blood from the unlucky ones who got squished between walls, part’s of debris or even the buckling floor. Another motion of the gigantic breast stripped mangled corpses off the curved colossus and left them strewn all over the chaos. Close to the breast survivors braced themselves for the buildings motion when the gigantic wreckingball would recede and the building would swing back. But they misjudged what the giantess was doing. After a short pause the breast moved into the opposite direction and the building just couldn’t hinder it. Concrete cracked and the buildings steelframe screamed as the breast bent heavy T bars during its continuing advance. People who’d thought to do the right thing as they clambered to something massive couldn’t get out of the way in time and ended as countless red splotches on the vast curvature of the breast or just among the piles of debris. And unstoppable like a tsunami the breast kept pushing and pushing while the building was succumbing to the tonnage as it got crumpled up in a way that felt crispy and crunchy to the giant escort. Within three seconds the breast had mangled the building to half it’s former width when there was a final series of loud snaps coming from snapping elevator shafts. After that the building dissolved into an avalanche of debris as it slid down on the side of the advancing breast.

The giantess didn’t even giggle. People in the streets saw uncovered lust in her face when she simply shifted her shoulders to treat the next skyscraper. People in one of the cityblocks screamed their last scream when her gigantic knee slid across the ground and nonchalantly bulldozed the area they had hoped to be their way past the monstrous beauty.
As the giantess now rested one of her breasts on the skyscraper she selected to continue her destructive play with people started to pour out of the relatively unharmed area. Of course their progress was slow and many who decided to flee now were too late to put enough distance between them and the skyscraper as it took mere seconds before the incredible weight of her breast flattened storey by storey and then simply compressed the whole building under it’s bulk. And while the skyscraper had been slim and tall the voluptuous breast tripled it’s girth and spread some more as it settled on the ground squishing many fleeing pedestrians. But as the giantess was busy on that end of the remaining isle of skyscrapers the streets spewed out hundreds of people and even some cars that were driven recklessly through the stampede. But their reckless behaviour ended soon when their cars rumble over the end of the roads. Not their former ends as traces of tarmac could still be seen. But the smooth paths lay now embedded in the ground of enormous depression were gigantic bodyparts had left deep imprints and embossed skin structure, friction ridges and also the outline and the tread of the titanic stripper heels. Conventional cars simply broke on that terrain while off road vehicles made driving a hell causing many of the occupants to give up and continue afoot.
But with each passing second people got to realize how desperate their situation was. Staying among the skyscrapers would be fatal as one after one fell victim to the giantess’ naughty play with her destructive breasts. Sometimes a crimson pattern resembled a full scale map marking the places where breastflesh hat settled on crowded roads. Fleeing the dwindling flock of buildings they moved through an already flattened desert and fell victim to the giantess’ knees and shins and also to her hands and elbows as she was crawling around the group of buildings she continued to decimate. Still they tried to flee and kept running.
The longer her play lasted the more evident was her arousal. Her body rayed out the heat of aroused skin. Not hot actually but warm enough to slow down those who were sweating as they had to run for their lives. And as if her obvious and staggering presence wasn’t enough the air was also thick with her fragrance. Not sweat as she felt next to no exertion but the fragrance of her arousal. Humid air wafted down from her wet pussylips and her breasts spread more of their unique pheromone loaded scent as was the same with the soles of her feet. And as the air got more and more heavy with the incredible load of pheromone such a gigantic body produced when aroused men became disoriented. Some just stared up at her giant sex or her breasts causing them to fall frequently. Others simply refused to flee. Under the spell of the giantess they seemed to wait for the gigantic, sexy body to snuff them out without further notice.
As if to provide a last show for men who went suicidal the giantess started to play with herself. Between crushing skyscrapers she started to squeeze her gigantic breasts with one hand and while she flattened another building she enticingly wriggled her butt cheeks trying to cause some friction between her pussylips. Soon enough she slid her middle finger along the length of her pussylips. An echoing slosh of wetness could be heard and the incredible splash of an avalanche of thick nectar just a moment later.
That moment abruptly ended her foreplay. The tube of lube was within range and she hastily grabbed it. The ground shuddered menacingly as she suddenly raised into a squat in front of the tiny buildings. Two skyscrapers got brutally smashed as she moved her right foot forward while the path for her left foot had already been cleared.
She was in a perfect position facing the singled out skyscraper she knew her tiny customer to be waiting and maybe fearing her.
“Aw Sid, now you got me all wet!”, she said teasingly and put on her warmest smile, truly hoping to make him feel good with it. Caressing her big breasts once again she spread her legs before allowing her hands to slide down her body. Her long fingers slid over her clit and then she slowly spread her lips. Assisting the flow with a lecherous contraction she allowed a huge amount of her juices to flow in thick strings off her nether lips and onto the skyscraper below. It had barely thudded into the roof when she screwed the cap off the lube and nonchalantly squeezed several truckloads of the stuff over her natural lubrication.
Looking at him with lust in her eyes she remained in that pose for a few more seconds. The heels of her white platform mules reached up to the 80th storey but the skyscraper was higher than that and even reached past her ankles. So she had to be extra careful as she leaned forward. Her shoes dug deep trenches as they scratched over already flattened ground. Then she was on all fours. Once again she looked at the dot she knew to be Sid but then she tried to view past her dangling boobs to guide herself.
Something crunched on the skyscraper’s roof when her thick labia brushed over it. But the touch was all she needed and with a last adjusting move she felt it in the right place and reached down with one hand to spread herself. Gently, very gently she started to engulf the slim skyscraper with her enormous cunt. Playing lewd had never been so sexy to her and she enjoyed every line of windows sliding into her, every tiny detail snapping against her sliding pussylips. She couldn’t tell what little things stood out from the façade and either snapped off or got squeezed into the building as her pussy embraced it. She was in fact surprised when she suddenly felt it against her cervix. She gasped and was barely able to keep herself from crushing it further in. Instead she reversed her motion and allowed it to slide back out while the overabundance of lube and pussyjuice continued to run down the façade. But Jayden didn’t want it to go out that far. Soon she one again lowered herself onto the building and once again she basked in pleasure when it gently touched her sensitive cervix
By then she realized that she no longer needed to spread herself. Released from that job her hand found the way to her breasts and she started to fondle her tits and to squeeze her nipples. She was actually fucking a skyscraper to make a lewd show for a customer she barely knew. And she felt aroused like never before.
But with the arousal came need. She was craving for more pleasure than the slim building could give. She didn’t notice at first but the skyscraper started to suffer. The pressure of juices had cracked most of the windows and the thick floods got squeezed in with every stroke she took. But furthermore her craving caused the upper stories to collapse one after the other whenever she pushed it up to her cervix. But she didn’t notice before she suddenly felt her labia touch the ground.
The pink lobes of glistening flesh quickly smeared a stream of fugitives who were trying to cheat death by taking a run from the doomed building. Running out into the chaos took really tough nerves. Streets - if they still existed - were impassable with debris and in some cases the thick nectar of her gigantic flower. The streets were filled with her fragrance and the ground shivered as her moans reverberated over the city. Furthermore there was only one way out. It lead through thick globs of her juices right in to her field of view. But it turned out that the bravery who tried their luck in time was rewarded as the giantess simply wasn’t hunting down tiny people. She was just craving for pleasure and the idea of putting on a show for her customer was a thought that faded into the background as she continued.
The end of the escape path was abrupt though not unexpected. People who had been hesitant to escape their doom suddenly saw those who left earlier throwing up their arms as the building shuddered under another thrust of the titanic hips. The sounds of destruction in the upper stories found their way down through steel beams and concrete. The shadows outside thickened and got a purple hue from the mass of pink flesh above. But this time the shadows thickened ever more and suddenly the outside view got blocked. People to close to any exit or just a window fell victim to a surge of pussyjuice invading the building. It simply broke through the window and filled every gap and crack in the lower stories. Her pussylips had swept down a wave of her fragrant juices that was suddenly displaces as her sensitive flesh met the ground. People who had felt safe inside got crushed by the violent pressure of her lubricating ooze and only a few lucky ones - or rather the really unlucky ones survived struggling for air in the thick stuff.
When Jayden raised for the next pleasant thrust however the pussyjuice got sucked out by the parting lips. The juice sloshed out and gushed over the red smears left by people who had been snuffed out by the flesh of her labia. Struggling survivors produced tiny bubbles within the pussy drool and big chunks of the building’s structure followed.
When her pussylips returned and ended the suffering of many people the building made a strange, groaning sound and sagged as the lower two stories imply collapsed.
Jayden barely felt the weight of the skyscraper as she simply lifted it with her pussy on her way up. She only noticed that the expected sensation of a building sliding against her inner folds ceased.
“Ups”, she made and looked down with an awkward expression that betrayed a hint of amusement.
Looking down at her pussylips above all the destruction she had caused made her realize in full how naughty, how lewd her sexy play actually was. And instead to regret it their helplessness against her sexual antics just turned her on. Her eyes found the skyscraper with her little customer. With a warm smile she decided to thank him for the most exciting evening of her life and with an impish grin she carefully moved closer to the small skyscraper.
Squatting over him with her legs closed she wasn’t able to see him. But knowing what she did she lingered in that pose. Just a few more seconds. Eventually she slowly opened her legs. Now able to see him she kept her eyes on him and found him staring up at her sex. Just as expected. With each second her thighs spread a little bit more and allowed her majestic pussy to open it’s glistening folds. She could hear the wet sound of her labia parting and imagined how enormous that simple act appeared to him. And how enormous her choice for a dildo must appear to him. She planned to show him some more of that enormity.
"Don't be so shy... touch me... now!", she teased, knowing he wouldn’t dare but maybe actually crave to do so. And as he just couldn’t reach her she allowed her finger to provide her the stimulation he couldn’t give.
She didn’t even have to rub. The bare touch of her finger against her clit made her clench. She was actually astonished about how powerful the uncontrollable spasm turned out to be. But that was nothing against the sensation it provided. With countless snaps and cracklings the building collapsed under the pressure of her aroused cunt and made her shiver with pleasure.
Her pussy relaxed and snapped closed repeatedly as she enjoyed the end of her toy. But it was not enough to please her. All it had provided was a sub orgasmic titillation. Her sex needed more and she was ready to take what it needed.
Slowly, with her customer still in mind, she lowered her butt making sure to have his little skyscraper framed by her sexy thighs. Her firm butt was simply too big to allow her to feel the many tiny lives she squished flat as she did. The area had been flattened by her before and those who got snuffed out this time had thought it would be best to flee into places were she had nothing left to destroy.
With her butt on the ground, her legs spread comfortably and her breasts dangling high above the skyscraper she batted her eyelashes and then reclined onto her elbows.
Her right hand moved out probing for another toy. A few minor structures crumbled. Flat blocks and smaller buildings that wouldn’t be sufficient to please her. But she also felt skyscrapers and was careful to keep them standing as she didn’t know how many toys she would need to come.
When she felt a larger one she grabbed it’s base, gave it a twist and wrenched it off it’s foundations.

Sid wasn’t just facing the view of Jaydens gigantic sex. It wasn’t the size of her labia or the fact that he had witnessed her contractions demolishing, actually dissolving a whole skyscraper within her. There was also the incredible fragrance, moisturing the air, making it hard to breathe. There was the sound of her wetness. She was producing avalanches of drool and avalanches of the stuff were needed to make her wet, to lube her pussy for the pleasure she wanted to feel.
Mesmerized he stood and stared at the gaping pussy above him, still fearing that she might decide to have sex with him or rather the skyscraper he was standing on. The enormous thing coming into view startled him and he needed some time to figure out what was moving up there. He was in fact glad that it was another skyscraper. Glad that she had found another toy. Glad that she wouldn’t take him to scratch her itch.
Debris was falling from the wreckage were it had been ripped of. Debris and also struggling people. They were falling like rain from an open stair well. Maybe they’d been surprised in there or maybe they were trying to get off the skyscraper by all means. As the skyscraper moved closer they first littered her thigh with tiny red dots. Then they peppered her lap and finally they made strange sounds as they penetrated into the thick wetness spread around her sex.
Sid lost track of their fate noticing how the giantess handled a whole skyscraper just with her thumb and forefinger. It looked incredibly majestic with her manicured nails so gigantic next to the tiny windows. The edge of her thumbnail suddenly crushed into the façade as she was positioning the skyscraper for the obvious use she intended for it.
Staring at her face that was framed by the valley between her breast mountains he noticed that she was indecisive. He felt an incredible chill noticing that he actually knew what she was about to decide.
The earth shuddered as she suddenly laid back. He knew she had made her decision. He didn’t even flinch when her other hand came into view. He had expected it. She had decided not to overturn it. He couldn’t tell wether it was because she feared to break it that way or because she wanted the inhabitants to survive most of the ride she was about to give them. Her gigantic finger spread her labia causing more wet noises. Less than a second later the mangled lower end of the skyscraper squelched into the wetness of her gigantic love grotto.
He had expected her to give it a powerful push to take it deep into her cave. But she did not. Instead she just held it in position and kept her labia spread open. His mouth fell open when he realized what she actually did.
She let gravity do the job. With hissing and bubbling noises the air was forced out of the building. Windows were blown out of their frames by the pressure. He realized that her juices where invading the building and shuddered thinking about the helpless people who found themselves swept up by her hot juices only to be drowned in her depths. But her juices also welled up all around the skyscraper. She was incredibly wet and what of her juices couldn’t seep into her toy would flow as a thick, slow stream down her butt, past her asshole and drip on the ground. He could only hope it wouldn’t reach the skyscraper he was standing on.
Meanwhile the skyscraper quickly sank within her pussy. People jumped from the window holes but couldn’t jump over the bubbling up juices. They fell softly into her wetness, struggled, struggled some more and usually drowned in her cum. Only a few got transported to the surface not by their own power but by some bubbles and motions in the hot mass. He could hear them wailing and even saw some of them reaching land in form of the gigantic folds of her labia.
Her aroused breathing quickened and it somehow helped the skyscraper to make it’s way down into her and intoxicated by her pheromones - and admittedly also by her boldly displayed beauty he kept watching. Storey by storey the building slid down. He saw people who hesitated to jump and was glad not be one of them. He saw her juices pushing them back into the building as the stuff flooded in and he envied them to be able to taste her. A sexy moan caused windows to shatter and people covering their ears lost their balance and fell out through the new openings.
He couldn’t tell how much time had passed and how many of her victims had perished in her play when she suddenly let go of the skyscraper. For a moment he feared it would fall - but it was already far enough in. Instead her index finger returned and she let out another moan of pleasure when she touched the tip of the building. The antenna mast crumbled like a blade of grass. Then the roof caved in under her fingerpad. The building groaned and shuddered while the upper stories collapsed noisily and with just one finger the pushed a whole skyscraper into her wet cave.
Love juice erupted like a volcano as it went down and within two seconds her finger met her labia but continued to press a little further down. A pleased “ahh”, could be heard in thunderous volume. Then there was an enormous smacking sound as she pulled back her finger and a wet slap as she released her labia and allowed her pussy to close with her toy trapped completely in side.
Her index finger was still hovering in place but then moved a little up and wetly settled on her clit. Sid fell as the skyscraper shook and feared that he juices had already destroyed it’s foundations. But it was just the giantess pushing herself up on her elbows. Rubbing her clit with her right she was supporting herself on her left elbow but also used that hand to cup and knead her monstrous tits. For a moment she looked at him and he almost stopped breathing. But then she closed her eyes and feverishly masturbated her clit. The skyscraper below him shuddered and groaned. But before it could take serious damage the incredibly aroused giantess orgasmed.
In fact her lustful moan also betrayed the same surprise Sid was feeling. But then her eyes snapped open and he stood caught like a deer in headlights by her view. Her finger stopped to rub her clit. “Oh!”, she exclaimed and then he heard it. From the depths of her ravenous cunt he heard the sounds of destruction as her love muscles bore down on her toy. A huge glob of pussyjuice appeared between the lower end of her labia and it pulsed and grew bigger with each powerful contraction. But as quickly as it grew the sounds of destruction ceased. Her second clench produced only some crackles and while her contractions continued for some time he couldn’t hear anything except for some groans of metal maybe from beams that had been bent one way and where then forced into yet another shape as she kneaded the remains with her pussy.
Her finger continued to produce wet sounds as it kept circling her clit but her contractions stopped. With an enormous thud her breast slid from her hand and settled on her body.
Open mouthed he stared up at her face. She looked back at him - and she had that gleam in her eyes.
Suddenly her thighs soared up as she rose her knees. Then the ground quaked violently as she pushed herself away from him. Her butt slid noisily over already flattened ground.
He let out a little yelp of fear when suddenly her bent leg rushed over his head. His head snapped around and he saw her gigantic white stripper mules destroying more cityscape as she rearranged her legs. Rolling around she suddenly loomed up over him with her breasts swaying terrifyingly above the skyscraper.
“Thank’s for calling me, Sid.”, she said with a warm voice that was bare of any irony.
She kept smiling at him for a few seconds and obviously didn’t mind that he didn’t know what to say.
“You were really good. I truly enjoyed our evening together.”
He stared up at her beautiful breasts, her hard nipples and then he was even able to look further up at her pink glossy lips and finally her eyes - so far apart he had to look at one at a time.
The giantess kept smiling and softly jiggled her breasts. Then she slowly sat up. Relaxed and pleased she moved more careful with him so close. Pulling up her legs one gigantic shoe settled not to far from the skyscraper followed from another. Then the gigantic escort pushed herself into a squat and slowly stood to her full height. Sid stared at her gigantic toes many storey below the roof of the skyscraper but still higher than every flat block including those she had smashed during her play. She had some sexy female feet with nicely lacquered toes. Sexy and innocent toes. He watched one of her shoes twist and then roll forward on the curved sole under the platform. A few fleeing people disappeared underneath and reappeared as red splotches when Jayden’s moved her shoe away.
The ground shuddered as she walked away and he realized that she actually expected him to look up at her sexy ass. Her firm flash jiggled as she slapped her own butt.
He watched her and was a little puzzled what she would do. Then he saw her purse resting on the suburbs like a mountain. Even the sounds of the leather were like thunder as she dug through the contents while in a squat in front of it. Then she pulled something black and enormous from it. Rising again she returned to him.
“You may watch me dress”, she said with a grin. The thing she’d taken from her purse turned out to be a black thong and she stepped into it. As she adjusted the thin strip of fabric on her still swollen and also wet pussylips he realized once again what she had just done with her pussy - and also what she had not done.
Jayden however did not and instead looked out for her dress. Walking up to the skimpy black thing she slid into it and adjusted her huge breasts inside. Then she straightened the hem of it and walked towards him again with slow and sexy strides.
“That evening was a pleasure, Sid”, she said with a seductive look in her eyes.
“Actually we might repeat this. But...”, she said while she strolled back to her purse. “I think you should call a different number then.”
With that she walked up to him again, flattening some of the few neighbourhoods that were left under her white mules. Suddenly something huge and white flashed in her fingers. She bent down towards him and he couldn’t decide if to stare up at her cleavage, try to read her expression if she meant any harm or if he wanted to see what she had in her fingers.
A gust of wind blew him over and a crushing noise could be heard and felt through the skyscraper. He sat on his butt and looked up to her but couldn’t tell what she’d done but he realized that she expected something from him. Puzzled he got to his feet and as he did he saw it. Flabbergasted her stared at a gigantic business card that had been stuck into the ground not too far from the skyscraper. It was white with a pink lip print on it. Contact data printed in gigantic letters, her name Jayden in cursive letters and also a handwritten phone number.
“Promise?”, she asked and he needed a second to realize that she asked him to call her. “My private number”, she said and blinked seductively.
With that she turned slowly keeping her eyes on him as long as possible. But after her first step she stopped and looked back again. “Oh... I almost forgot. Leave some positive feedback on my webpage, will you?”, she asked and blew him a kiss then took another slow step. It was obvious she didn’t like to leave but also realized that it was better. Maybe to give him some time.
“Oh”, she made once again. “I actually forgot”, she whispered and blushed. Squatting down on her heels again she reached into her crotch. Sid’s mouth fell open when he realized where she was. Whatever she forgot she also forgot something else but before he could open his mouth it already happened.

“Oh my god... O my god...”, Dave had said nothing else for the last minutes while Joe kept staring up and wept like a baby. On the verge of madness they had still been clever enough to stay within the circle marking the position of her customer’s house. Dave expected her to leave but it didn’t ease his mind.
“If one ever finds out...”, Joe mumbled. “This was just a prank”, he tried to convince himself while surrounded by a heavily damaged neighbourhood and acres of brutally flattened and depopulated city.
At first they thought she was about to return Sid to his home. So they were not fearing for their lives. But as they saw her throwing a kiss into the direction behind her they suddenly got worried. She was no longer looking down. The job was done, she was pleased and she knew exactly where she’d left her customer.
“No”, Dave whispered. Joe screamed something but it got lost in the noise of an uncomfortably close footfall. The next footfall was even closer but gave hope that she would harmlessly step over them - but that didn’t happen.
She still didn’t step on them but the boys feared the worst as they realized she straddled them. They pleaded for her to spare them and tried to yell up they were sorry and so on as they feared she was about to punish them. They didn’t notice that they betrayed their deed to everyone around them. And they didn’t notice that the giantess didn’t even look at them.
People in the streets turned with anger towards the boys. Realizing what they had done no one was calling for a judge. However, a loud, scratching noise from above made everyone’s head snap up. The giantess had just hooked her index finger under the fabric of her thong and dragged it to one side. Screams rose all around them as they watched her other hand reaching into her crotch, too. With a swift motion her gigantic fingers spread her labia. Her wetness had become sticky and the thick lobes of flesh stretched before they parted with a ripping noise.
The avalanche of goo stretched into enormous strings as it poured from her sex. As it fell the milky stuff revealed chunks of concrete, flattened but still recognizable pieces of furniture, mangled steel beams and a multitude of red splotches surrounding tiny, flattened lumps within the steaming drool. Dave and Joe realized that she was just dumping her creamy cum with the remains of her toy. As the first house sized drops splattered around them like bombs they even noticed that she simply forgot about Sid’s house. It was just bad luck for them to be in her path. The string of drool that flattened Sid’s home was still connected to her labia hundreds of feet above. They stared at it and didn’t notice the house sized drop that smashed them together with those who had been about to lynch them. Then the major load of cream hit the ground, splattered and annihilated the whole neighbourhood.

Jayden watched the tiny bits embedded in her juices as they dribbled down. Then she reached into her purse and found a tissue. After wiping her pussylips clean she readjusted her thong and looked sheepishly as she dropped the used tissue next to her.
“Remember to call me”, she whispered seductively without looking back - and was gone.