- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next chapter is the last one, bugs . So don't forget to favorite me for the notification or whatever it is .

6 months later…

Samantha lay on the ground inside her tent looking up at the ceiling. Her feet again hung outside slightly and absolutely dwarfed her nano hosts’ house. The couple stayed inside, nervous, though over the months they've slowly gotten used to the new view outside their windows, and the shaking from whenever Samantha would play with the roof with her toe. At this point, they didn't think she'd really harm them, or at least not kill them. A few weeks ago she'd gotten a little more frisky than usual. Saying they were like her host parents, she offered to clean their car; but she, of course, did it while they were inside. They had both arrived home one night only to be lifted and tossed into Samantha's gigantic mouth and licked like a sucker with a chewy center. They screamed while they were tossed around, only to be spit out into the girl's hand a few moments together. They were safe, at the moment, and the car was clean as promised, but it had massive dents from just the tongue alone. It's safe to say that they haven't driven inside of the car since that night, for the obvious reasons.

“What's wrong?” a small voice asked, speaking into Samantha's ear.

Samantha didn't answer for a moment, she just kept looking up. “You know what's wrong, Bree,” she finally said, and even she had to admit her voice sounded flat and depressing.

“Yeah…” Bree answered back. She knew well what was getting to Samantha, it's exactly what had been eating at her for the past few weeks.

The exchange was ending, and Samantha was going home the very next day. Her bags were all packed and there was no more school she'd be attending. Bree was with her now, as she almost always was all this time, this time trying to make Samantha feel better; maybe cheer herself up as well. The past few months had been amazing for both girls and a traumatic one for the rest of the whole town. There was school, where now only half the students remained (which is still a high number, in the hundreds of thousands), the rest were either eaten or crushed by Samantha in some horrific, but to her and Bree, very sexy way. The teachers almost all went insane with the amount of death they had to sit through, and all the weekends stuffed into Samantha's socks with nothing to eat but sock fuzz and sweat. The younger neighborhood kids, around ten to twelve, who wanted to play hide-and-seek with the giant girl; they soon found out what happens when a giant finds you, she swallowed them all when she found them like micro-sized jelly beans. The grocery store where, after getting hungry once, Samantha swallowed whole, not caring about the people begging inside. Indeed, this had been an amazing time, full of crushing, swallowing, and best of all, plenty of orgasms. Now it was all coming to an end, Samantha would go back to living among people her own size; which sounded completely boring to everyone who enjoyed what she did. This was her last day to play like a true queen.

“Hey,” Bree began, snapping Samantha out of her melancholy thoughts, “I hear they're throwing a party over you leaving a few neighborhoods over. Wanna go for a walk and check it out?”

Samantha replied, “a party? All about me? Okay, sounds like fun.” A smile slowly crept across Samantha's face, she looked towards her brown purse that was hanging on a hook nearby. She was coming up with a wonderful and sexy idea, one that might take her out of this slump and keep the party going for much longer; she couldn't believe she hadn't thought of it sooner.

-

A few miles away at the party, or more accurately a brisk walk away for Samantha, the party was already in full swing. It was being hosted at the house of one of the class presidents, mostly because he was the one with a pool in his backyard. The yelling was so loud you could hear it clearly a few blocks away; they were all just happy to be screaming out of happiness for the first time in the past few months. A few of them had brought alcohol to celebrate, relatively large kegs of beer that to any giant would be only a drop, the side even saying it was 0.00001 fl oz. The boys were jumping in the pool, making waves and splashing some girls who lounged near the poolside. Obviously, this wasn’t a party for the entire school, though more parties were being held at the same time this was by far the largest; taking up nearly the entire block of backyards. This was the party for the most popular, beautiful and elite. Even though they had all suffered under the wrath (and soles) of Samantha, the school queen, it was still a school full of groups and clicks. They all continued to laugh, party and drink without care, not even know noticing the tremors or ripples in the water.

-

Samantha ambled towards the house, watching the ground closely, she could tell which house it was because of all the lights, the yelling was barely audible, and from far away it looked just like a busy bunch of ants, just smaller. Bree looked down as well, again what felt like a mile high. Bree stared at Samantha's feet, now adorned not in her school shoes, but pretty light-blue flip-flops that seemed somewhat familiar in the back of her mind. Ignoring the feeling, she watched as Samantha stepped through the neighborhood. Though a more accurate statement would be that she stepped ON the neighborhood. Houses crunched under Samantha’s rubbery blue sole, screams could easily be heard from below as lives were so casually stomped out without a second thought. The party-goers heard none of this however, they were blasting their music still in celebration. The party continued for another few minutes as Samantha drew closer, until finally there were screams of terror from inside the pool. A girl had finally noticed the titaness coming closer, the worst nightmare of the entire school, and tried frantically to swim out of the pool and get as far away as she possibly could, flopping like a fish during her attempt. The panic only spread from there, causing a neighborhood-wide panic. Teens tried climbing over fences, bushes, hiding in cellars, but it was too late, they’d all been spotted by the queen.

Bree blushed. She’d never gotten over how insanely hot this scene was, even after having seen it unfold hundreds of times. Seeing the students below them both running in fear for their very lives (mostly from Samantha (okay entirely because of Samantha)) was the most arousing thing in the entire world. Bree only wished she could join Samantha in her fun, stomping out countless lives with single steps, to actually be bigger than another living thing was a secret dream of hers. But enough of that, now the show was starting.

Samantha smiled widely as she stepped closer, her feet only inches from the pool most of the students were in; all trying to push past each other but only slowing themselves down.

“Hey guys~,” the giantess girl said, even though her voice was inaudible to the screaming masses below; she reached inside her purse, “sorry I can't stay for the party, I've got some packing to do. So I'll just go ahead and grab my little going away gift~.”

Samantha pulled a clear cylinder shape from her purse. It was the very same that at times held what she called her “special toppings”, they all knew what this meant, they've seen it dozens of times before and it never looked good.

This was the beginning of The End