- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey bugs, this is gonna be the last chapter of Deranged Exchange, but be sure to favorite me, because I'm definitely planning on releasing nowm stuff with this world and characters ;3

The screaming continued as Samantha knelt down beside the pool, nano students kept trying to get out of the pool and the ones that were out were in terror as they ran past her flip-flops; it was made worse by her ass now looming over as she knelt, seeming perfectly round in her shorts.


Samantha brought the top of the container to the pool and scooped up some of the screaming, flailing students along with a good amount of water from the pool. She did this a good couple times, getting over a hundred or so in a few scoops. But there were still more. The ones who had been caught screamed inside their new prison, all the water, when spread across the bottom of the container, only went up to their ankles. But that was only for the moment, as they kept getting shaken each time she scooped up more students. Once the pool was empty Samantha kept grabbing more people, now only pinching them with her fingers before dropping them in, grabbing almost forty at a time. Some were easily popped as soon as they were pinched, and a few didn't survive the drop, but enough made it that there was plenty of others to break the fall.


Samantha saw a small girl in a bikini trying to run inside the nearest house. ‘How easy are they going to make this?’ she thought to herself, smiling. She reached over and pinched the sides of the house with two fingers and lifted it up into the air. Screams continued from inside Samantha pinched the top of the house with her other hand and ripped off the roof. She saw the tiny girl now cowering and screaming on the couch, surrounded by maybe ten others that were packed inside. Samantha gave a toothy grin, they'd all trapped themselves so easily, it was so stupid. She stuck out her tongue and without hesitation tilted the house upside down over it, causing both people and furniture to come crashing down on her gigantic warm wet tongue. They were all stuck near the tip, the girl in the bikini being the first to recover and lift herself up. The scene inside the giantess’s mouth was completely different from outside, it was hot and humid, the only sounds that could be heard was Samantha's breathing and the lapping pools worth of saliva that surrounded them.


Samantha tossed the rest of the house aside, the pieces landing far away on other people's houses, and picked up the shaker bottle once more. She eagerly brought her tongue inside only halfway, causing screams to erupt from inside the little bottle. Her tongue moved forward until those who were stuck to it found themselves pressed hard against the clear plastic. Oh, the view from below must have been amazing to see. Samantha lowered the bottle, scraping her tongue against the rim and skimming off all the nanos into a small bit of spit. They screamed and struggled as they slowly slide downwards, trapped in the spit.


This scene went on for some time. Samantha looked at her bottle again and saw she'd amassed an amazing collection of tinies, about a quarter of a bottle all stacked on top of another; she estimated there were about four-thousand inside, all wiggling and squirming like bugs just begging to be let out. It was almost adorable how they all pleased and cried. She put the cap back on the shaker, sealing it and their fates. Samantha's attention now turned towards the ones still stuck on the ground, roughly five hundred were still running, screaming or hiding from their gigantic classmate. She stood up completely again, setting the bottle in her purse. Samantha thought about leaving, letting these ones go and tell everyone about the nightmare until a tiny voice yelled in her ear:


“Don't let them go, Sam! You have to crush them! They're so pathetic it's like they're begging for it!” Bree yelled, completely in heat from watching the entire time and almost about to cum.


Samantha smiled again, immediately kicking off her flip-flops. They landed not far from her at all, but their weight and size alone caused some houses to be crushed and the road to now be blocked. Samantha wiggled her toes excitedly, her last rampage, where should she start? She took the most basic move and lifted her foot forward, setting it onto a larger group of nanos. She could feel it all under her soles, the crunching of bones, the squirming of the still living insects, a tree snapping under her, the destruction of a fence. Everything. She pressed down hard until the squirming stopped, lifting her sole to find there were no survivors, only red stains. She repeated this action, again and again, giggling as she did; she loved this feeling the most. There was almost nothing left of the surrounding area when she was done, all that was left was dirt and patches of red.


Samantha smiled, seeing her job pretty much done here. That is, until she heard moaning coming from her shoulder. She had an idea.


“Hmm, looks like there's only one bug left~, what to do..” Samantha said, instantly getting a reaction from her shoulder.


“Crush ‘em!” Bree shouted, scanning below for who she was talking about.


“Okay~,” Samantha said reaching to her shoulder and pinching Bree up.


Bree screamed in fear and confusion as Samantha quickly lowered her to the ground and dropped her a couple feet onto the flattened grass and dirt. Bree tumbled but quickly recovered, only to look back at Samantha and see her gigantic sole raising. She'd seen this before, nearly a hundred times in a week, this was a death sentence for insects. Bree turned and began to run, screaming, “SAM NO! NOT ME NOT ME!!!”. It did nothing. She kept running but soon saw the moonlight under her completely blocked out, above her hung Samantha's massive toes. The sole slowly came down, giving Bree enough time to run even faster. She gave another loud scream as she tripped and tumbled onto her back, staring up at the pinkish foot above her. It came down again with a soft but loud *FWOOM*, causing dust and dirt to spread. Bree was fortunate enough to have gotten far enough that only her head and arms were free. She looked up, seeing what she could between the toes into Samantha's smiling face. She smiled as if she was crushing any other bug or student.


“S-SAM!” Bree yelled, now trying to keep calm as her lower body was pinned down, “C-C’MON! LET ME GO! PLEASE!”

She was scared, what it Samantha was actually planning on crushing her? After dating for so long this could be a great girlfriend crush, even Bree had to admit being under her like this was hot. But… she didn't want to die, not right now.


“Lick,” Samantha said suddenly, a wicked smile still on her face.


“Please Sam!” Bree started, giving the sole that trapped her long licks, “I wanna stay with you!”


“Oh you'll stay with me, little bug~,” Samantha smirked, “how about as my favorite little foot stain? That's where you're headed if you don't lick harder.”


Bree did as she told, not knowing what else to do. She grabbed onto the ball of Samantha's foot tight with her free hands and started aggressively massaging them. All the while shoving her face into the sole, her head nearly between her toes but slightly under them. Bree's red hair began to go wild from moving her head from side to side, licking deeply into every crevis or tiny wrinkle. She was scared, but this was heaven for her, her face became almost as red as her hair and she moaned pathetically while licking, tasting every inch she possibly could of Samantha's sole, the dirt, the blood, anything that was, at that moment, Samantha. In Bree's head the same words kept repeating, ‘I'm a pathetic bug, I'm a pathetic bug,’ again and again; she actually felt like a pathetic bug under Samantha, like the thousands of other students that were blessed enough to even grace her heels, she loved it all so much.


Bree was nearly going to cum again when the sole lifted off of her and two enormous fingers pinched her up again by her lower body. Still turned on into blind lusting, Bree immediately began licking the fingers, any part of Samantha was holy to her at this point, she didn't care. She didn't even notice Samantha blushing face or large eye as she stared at her.


“Mmm~, I think I'm gonna keep this bug after all,” Samantha's free hand came down to her left breast and opened her bra. “Tell you what, you survive this and in a few years I'll make you my wife.”


Still blushing, Samantha dropped the little lust girl into her bra, only to have her immediately begin licking her already hard nipple. Samantha began walking back to her tent in the distance, feeling the girl squirm in her bra. She just hoped she'd stop soon, if she came now her cum might flood some houses…


Screams continued to echo through the neighborhood as Samantha's bare feet crushed more houses and stomped out the lives of dozens of nanos, all without even a thought by the towering teenager. Before entering her tent, Samantha looked back and saw all the nano houses around her, all surrounding the school which for the past few months had been like a playground to her, where she was the Queen. She'd always hoped it'd never end, and as she looked at her purse, she thought maybe it didn't have to so soon.


“Well, it's been fun,” she said, hanging her purse back up with the nanos still inside, “I'll be seeing you pathetic insects again soon.”