- Text Size +

Your surroundings were on fire from the intense heat of both girl's farts. Their rancid releases mixed together into an unspeakably foul odor, only exacerbating the rotten smell that was currently smothering you. Natalie's pulsating bowels were absolutely disgusting. The thick grime tucked away in the crevices of her walls was bad enough, but also Julia's runny intestinal slime was leaking into the fetid chamber. The girls had concocted a hellish prison for you with their asses, the brutal pounding and noxious scents you endured made you feel delirious. The shaking had stopped, and Natalie's ass was still partially relaxed, so with your best efforts you tried to crawl backwards to free yourself. Her sensitive anus detected your squirms and began to close back up, like a hungry beast trying to keep you inside.

Julia turned fully around to catch the scene unfolding. Natalie's plump, bent-over ass, and your little legs dangling and kicking outside it for freedom. Her puckered butthole was lazily chewing you up, smacking its moistened lips around your waist as you fought back. Julia took Natalie's generous backside in her hands, groping the plush globes of flesh between her fingers. Natalie yelped in both surprise and arousal, her mammoth anal wrinkles unable to resist clamping down on you. Julia could see her butt was still partially relaxed after the rough anal session, and in truth her ass felt kind of stretched out as well. That gave her an idea.

You continued to struggle against the wet rubbery tightness of Natalie's sphincter until your torso started to come out. You were almost all the way there but then a powerful being grabbed onto your hips. Julia had snagged your tiny body between her thumb and forefinger, preventing your anal escape. Cruelly she started to rotate you around in circles, much to the joy of the girthy asshole surrounding you. Your tiny features rolled around Natalie's lumpy flesh wrinkles, tickling the sensitive crevice in such a way that they lovingly pulsated back. You yelled in anger as you were so close to leaving this nightmare but once again were being used as a toy. Natalie moaned as her crush Julia played with her butthole, not caring that it was smothering your little body in a hot bath of anal fluids.

Julia smiled and put a hand on Natalie's shoulder, coaxing her to bend low. Natalie knelt her face into the bed and raised her hips, but Julia prompted them to go even higher. She grabbed their girl's thick butt cheeks with her free hand and pushed them up, lifting the angle of Natalie's gorgeous backside until it was almost 90 degrees and pointing at the ceiling. Next, she jabbed her fingers inside. Your shrunken body went plummeting into the dark humid hallway, rolling past the slippery walls with the aid of two of Julia's fingers. The colossal digits went in up to their knuckles, causing your host to let out another loud moan. Then the fingers started to swirl around, stirring inside the sticky darkness to pleasure the twitching anal walls. Natalie's pussy drooled with juices, her body reigniting with sexual fever. Her horny bowels suckled on Julia's fingers, not wanting to let them go, as you became lost in all the action.

With a satisfying pop Julia's two digits exited Natalie's asshole, leaving the massive bowels gaping even wider than before. Her rectum was breathing in open air from the outside world, throbbing and streaming light inside. Your body was left a finger's length deep inside the cavernous ass, looking up at the blinding world beyond. It was like you were stuck at the bottom of a well, a hot stinking organic well. Natalie's ass wobbled as she adjusted, lines of sticky juices rained down on top of you. The warm meat beneath your legs was churning with the girl's heartbeat, you knew this path wouldn't be open for long.

"If you can climb out of Natalie's ass from down there, we'll let you go!" Julia called out to you. "To make it easier, we'll even hold the door open for you okay?"

Julia guided her friend's hands. Natalie hooked her fingers around the yawning mouth of her anus, stretching the succulent hole to keep it open. Julia's face appeared, her massive eyeball blocked out the light to peer down at your ridiculous position for a moment and then left. You knew at this point you couldn't trust her but what other choice did you have? Maybe if you were quick enough to escape they might not be able to react fast enough. Natalie's walls were uneven and incredibly slippery as you began to climb them. Her ass was relaxed enough to be gaping but still extremely volatile. If you tickled her in the wrong spot she would moan and clench involuntarily, throwing you off balance. You fell several times, sliding down the hot anal corridor which only elicited more erotic cries from the girl. Her face was red with pleasure, and Julia came close to whisper something to her that you couldn't hear.

After a dozen minutes you had finally made it a decent distance. It was just one or two lengths of your own body before you were back at her anus. If you could clear the gap fast enough, maybe you'd be able to run free. But then Natalie updated Julia on your whereabouts.

"He's almost out" she said, and the bed began to quake. The light from outside was blocked once more. At first you thought it was Julia's eye again, but in actuality it was much worse. The giantess's beautiful booty eclipsed the view of the outside world. Julia's gigantic ass was bent over Natalie's upward-facing asshole, primed to fuck you over once and for all.

"The truth is we don't want to punish you any more," Julia confessed. "You've learned your lesson already. The problem now however, you're just way too fun to let go. Your tiny body wriggling around inside our asses feels amazing, it's better than any toy we've ever had before. You did your job as a tiny plaything a little too well and now our bodies don't want to give you up. So you're never going to be freed from us. Natalie and I are going to keep you as our ass toy, to pleasure our assholes and fart on whenever we want. No one will know and no one will come save you."

You froze in disbelief. Part of your brain was screaming to go, to climb out as fast as you could, but your body wasn't responding. The utter despair of what Julia was saying, and the view of her daunting rear end, it was making you unable to function. That giant round ass, and the steaming rancid hallway you were currently inside, that was going to be your whole existence now? The pleasure these girls' dirtiest parts in the most horrible ways they could think of? You couldn't process what she was saying, but then a loud growling noise interrupted your thoughts. Only it wasn't coming from Natalie.

"Oh, looks like it's ready," Julia said. "I've got one last present for you tonight pervert, and it's going to be a big one!"

With that, she bent her legs. Her humongous ass lowered itself onto Natalie's, blocking out the exit that was being held open in front of you. Everything went dark again and started to shake as Julia adjusted her huge ass perpendicular to her Natalie's. She wiggled and jiggled until her anus lined up at the right spot, between Natalie's hooked fingers. Julia grunted, her slobbering asshole swelled up inside Natalie's gaping orifice, and then burst open with a ferocious roar. Blazing gusts of methane and slime exploded from her hole, shooting straight down into Natalie's bowels and carrying you along with them. Your body was ripped from its spot on Natalie's tender intestinal walls and thrown into a storm of thick rampaging gas and sputtering anal fluids. Natalie shouted from the sensation of her friend farting into her ass, the feeling of her bowels being opened up by her crush's rancid hot fart was euphoric for her. The rumbling release stretched her walls open even deeper than her fingers could reach, and the incredible vibrations made her pussy gush.

Gravity assisted Julia's hot torrent of fart fumes in carrying you down the depths of Natalie's colon. With her ass pointed straight up, the expanding mucus-riddled hallway was free to swallow you as far as it pleased. You screamed as you bounced and rolled off the meaty flesh walls, whisps of thick air and pellets of shit juice shooting at your back. The darkness was unending, you didn't think you could fall this far into her round sexy butt without hitting something already, but you just kept going. Julia grunted even harder, pushing out all the gas she had to ensure you'd be stuck down there. The thrill of doing this with her potent farts made her even more wet. As much as she wanted you to be sleeping in her bowels tonight, there would be many other opportunities. Also Natalie's farts smelled really awful today, and so it was only best that you stayed with her.

When all was said and done you were truly beyond help. You had passed the back corner of Natalie's large intestine and were forced down deeper than that. Even if the girls wanted to push you out, they'd be hard pressed to do it now. That wasn't enough though. Julia got off Natalie's ass and rolled her around for a hot kiss. The strong surge of erotic desire between the two of them was still going strong, and even with you nestled deep inside Natalie they weren't finished. Julia went down on her friend, eating her out and causing her to have trembling orgasms again and again. You writhed in agony as the thumping walls devoured you, inside Natalie's deep bowels her walls would pound with her heartbeat and smother you every time she came. Natalie was more than happy to return the favor to Julia, the two of them had hot passionate sex for several hours into the afternoon.

Natalie had doomed you to a shitty smelly prison inside her ass, but she finally got what she wanted. Julia and her had bonded into a sexual relationship, and because of that she was on cloud nine. To her you were nothing but a toy that helped them get together, and you'd stay that way as long as she needed you to. In the evening the two girls at a large dinner, Natalie stuffed herself on delicious meat and heavy carbs that made her stomach gurgle. Her and Julia relaxed with another movie, laughing every time Natalie had to fart because they knew you were trapped deep in her digestive system. Natalie's guts felt heavy after a while, but she didn't do anything about it.

----

Weeks went by. You had experienced all sorts of horrors, punishments that no mortal being should ever have to go through. The lust and wickedness of these two young ladies knew no boundaries. You woke up to another day in your new home, a locked box surrounded by vibrators and smelly beads. They'd been keeping you alive on meal scraps, enough to make sure you'd be able to squirm around when they wanted you to. The only person who could save you was Kim, and she had no idea where you had gone.

The box opened and you recoiled at Julia's face. She saw you backing into a corner and grinned.

"Come on little guy, don't be scared. Natalie and I have been holding in our gas all day just for you!" she said, her asshole twitching inside her pants.