- Text Size +

Natalie lifted her huge ass up off the bed. Your body succumbed to gravity, slowly sliding down her warm sweaty cheeks until you fell, hitting the bed with a weak thud. Before you can even think of getting away Julia snatched you up in her powerful hand. She held you up between the two of them. "Enjoying yourself little man? How was Natalie's ass compared to mine?" You couldn't do anything but cough and wheeze, your lungs were still in shock from Natalie's heavy farts."That good huh? I think he's saying he wants some more Natalie, you hear that?" Natalie played along "Yeah I think I heard him say that he wants to go back in my ass because he's such a big ass lover." You could only muster out a frustrated groan. "Wow yeah, look how excited he is!" said Julia. "You heard him Natalie, spread those legs."

Natalie sat down facing Julia and did as she was told. She rolled backwards enough so she could spread her pussy and asshole toward Julia. The revealing pose made her feel hot, like she was presenting herself to her lover. She grabbed her cheeks and spread them bit by bit, digging through the mounds of ass meat until her bright pink center was exposed. Julia watched and reflected on the situation. She'd never seen Natalie do anything like this erotic, and so easily. Maybe she could tell her to do more, who knows? She must be doing all this to protect me from creeps like him. Julia thought, clenching you in her fist. Giving her roommate's body another look, she had to admit: Natalie looked pretty hot.

You felt yourself get jerked around in Julia's grip as she brought you in front of Natalie's asshole. The giant pink anus slowly got bigger as you were moved closer to it. You struggled to wrench yourself free but it was no use, Julia's hand was way too strong. The air surrounding the asshole was murky, the faint smell a reminder of Natalie's incredible farts. The giant girl spread her anus in front of you, the small hole gaped slightly. You were inches away from touching it, you could feel the intense heat from her anus on your face. Finally Julia jabbed you into the massive shithole like a spear.

Your head was worked into Natalie's asshole like a cotton swab, your face wiped along the dirty rim and was thrust several times into the hot center. Your nose flicked across the tiny wrinkles of her anus, you tried not to breathe through it. Feeling the massive asshole quivering at your touch was a weird sensation. Julia kept prodding the hole with your face, teasing it. She squeezed your body hard in between her fingers, the pain made you scream loudly into Natalie's sensitive hole. "MMMMMMPH! MMMMMRRRGH!" Natalie bit her lip, very much enjoying the feeling of your tiny screams. Her tender anus began to pulsate and rub your face, eager to feel more of those delicious vibrations. Julia squeezed once more, pushing more yells out of you. The tight hole contracted on the front of your head hard. You felt a hot ooze drip on your face from above.

Natalie was spreading her pussy wide. Julia watched her let out a husky moan. Her pussy was gushing with juices, her tight fuckhole throbbed for attention. Julia was drawn in by Natalie's lust, she brought a couple of fingers to her friend's vagina and thrust them inside. Natalie's eyes shot wide open in shock. Julia was fingering her pussy! Her wet muscles clamped down on the fingers, causing her hot butthole to grip your head tight. The anus throbbed on your face as Julia stirred up Natalie's pussy. She contracted over and over, the powerful pink ring seized you head with a heavy squeeze each time. The tight shithole was going to crack your head open at this rate. You screamed in pain just as Julia pushed her fingers thrust as deep as they could into the unstable pussy. The wet cunt erupted at once, spraying everywhere. Your face was decimated by Natalie's asshole. It chewed on your head over and over relentlessly. You nearly passed out from the pain.

As Natalie finally calmed down and relaxed, her asshole gaped enough to release its vice-like grip on your head. The massive pucker twitched open and you could see some of the internal anal walls within. They were still churning from all the orgasmic spasms and you heard a dull gurgling noise approach. Unfortunately Julia heard it too and took action by crushing you in her hand. You shouted in pain, opening your mouth right in front of Natalie's cavernous hole. A terrible hot fart shot out her gaping anus and down into your throat. Her gas was so hot it felt like your lungs were burning. Julia let you drop to the bed below, carrying Natalie's warm gift inside you. You cringed and writhed on the sheets, the noxious air attacked you from the inside. Natalie groaned in relief "Unnnngh, that felt good..."

After struggling to get the last of the foul gas out of your body you wearily sat up on the bed. The daunting beast that was Natalie's shapely ass and wet pussy towered next to you. The ground quaked at your feet and you spun around to see Julia's naked ass and pussy hurdling forward. The colossal girl scooted her butt up to Natalie's until the two were partially touching. You scuttled back to Natalie's big stinky butt in fear of being crushed by Julia's. Luckily she stopped before her ass bulldozed you over. Now you were stuck in a butt cheek prison. The two humongous asses pressed together, their plump cheeks sealing off any exit. There was a little diamond-shaped area of space left for you to stand in, but even that was pretty cramped. To one side was Julia's slimy ass crack, and on the other was Natalie's smelly dark crevice.

Julia said "Check this out, now he's trapped between our butts. Isn't that awesome?" Natalie snapped out of her post-orgasm daze and noticed where Julia had you. Julia continued "Okay now you're going to say you're sorry to us little man or else we're really going to let you have it, right Natalie?" Natalie thought this might have started to be too much for your little body to handle. But on the other hand you did peep on Julia and she didn't really want to go against her crush's reasoning. "Yeah!" she added.

You stood between the two asses terrified. The view of the double pair of butt walls extending upwards toward the sky was scary enough, but knowing the hells they could unleash on you at a moments notice was petrifying. The single beam of light shining down on your cramped spot was like a bright interrogation light. You just needed to say you were sorry and be set free. You craned your head up and shouted toward the sky "I'M SORRY!" You waited. Everything was still. You waited some more and then screamed with all your might "I'M SORRY! WHAT I DID WAS WRONG! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" Then suddenly Julia's ass crack exploded on you with a powerful fart blast. You were knocked back into Natalie's pillowy buns from the force of the gas. "Oops, sorry, I guess I didn't catch that. What did you say?" Before you had a chance to even respond she unleashed another hot smelly fart on you. Her two butt cheeks vibrated and shook as the fart tore through them, and since they were pressed against Natalie's butt your whole environment was shaken.

"Too bad. I guess he doesn't want his freedom after all. I'm starting to think he actually likes this! Gross!" Julia taunted. Natalie was so turned on right now. She almost wished that she was the one Julia was dominating. Just feeling Julia's amazing butt rumble against hers as she farted felt wonderful. She tried to stealthfully sniff her gas, but the majority of it went to you. She looked up at her crush and Julia looked back with eyes that said "it's your turn." Natalie threw her worries from before about your safety out the window and let you have it.

The fleshy bed of Natalie's ass that you were resting on undulated. From behind you were blasted by a geyser of her hot gasses. The thick spicy air pushed you off her butt and threw you back towards Julia's. You landed face-first into the girls warm smelly cheeks. Julia squealed from the sensation of Natalie farting on her. It was a strange feeling, but oddly sexy. Her ass cheeks reverberated before erupting with a hot sticky wet one right in your face. You stumbled backwards from Julia's juicy fart trying to wipe the slimy goop off your face. You spat out some of the mess that got caught in your mouth and wiped the gunk from your eyes. After being temporarily blinded you didn't even know whose ass your were facing until Natalie's enormous butt rumbled with another puff of her trademark burning stench. The cramped space inbetween the two hot asses left the smell with nowhere to go, it swirled and mixed around you.

The girls farted on you again and again, ping-ponging you between their huge butts. You bounced around the padded flesh, enduring the heated streams of gas that forced you from side to side. Julia spread her cheeks open and exposed her gassy pulsating anus. She pressed her tremendous ass inward, and Natalie spread her cheeks apart and followed suit. Your small cramped space became even more tiny as the anuses drew inward, growing closer and closer until they were kissing you from either side. On one side was Julia's wrinkled wet butthole, on the other was Natalie's spicy tight anus. Julia rang out "On three! One! Two! Three!" and both puckers simultaneously opened up and bombarded you with huge blaring steamy farts. The monstrous double-fart pummeled your body from all sides, the girls powerful assholes produced ungodly thick smells and juices that sprayed you directly. The two fat asses that were smushed together vibrated intensely, creating a loud rumble. After several seconds Natalie let up and Julia's remaining fart violently shoved you into her hole. You screamed into the burning thick anal walls, the horrid smell seared your nostrils. The girls rubbed their hips together for a bit and then moved apart. Natalie let out one final poot and your devastated body was thrown to the ground.