- Text Size +

You felt a hard pinch on your legs before your entire body was plucked out of Julia's humid behind. The outside world was freezing in comparison, you shivered trying to adjust. A new girl was dangling you upside-down by your leg. Were you finally free from this torture? "Hey little guy, you okay? I'm going to put you down alright?" The new girl gently placed you on Julia's soft bed. Julia was nowhere to be found. You looked up at your rescuer. She was blonde, with a more petit form than Julia's although her hips were nearly as big. She gave you a kind smile and from your perspective the bedroom light shining on her hair made her look like an angel. "I'm Natalie, Julia's roomate. I talked to Julia and explained what happened. She understands and says you're free to go." Free to go? This goddess had saved you from the pits of hell! Plus it seems like she talked some sense into Julia.

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" you cried out. "So when can I go back home? The girls are probably wondering where I am." "Well it hasn't been that long has it?" Natalie asked, pointing at Julia's bedside clock behind you. You turned around and checked the time. It was still pretty early in the day, almost 12, but at the same time you'd like to get home. "I dunno, I'm thankful for you rescuing me and all but do you mind taking me home Natali-" As you turned back to face her you froze. In place of the blonde goddess was a gigantic ass looming overhead. Natalie pulled her pants and panties down in one go, exposing her sexy pale cheeks to you. You stood on the bed too scared to move. This couldn't be happening again.

"C'mon, you didn't really think I was serious did you?" Natalie taunted. "No way you little shit. You're nowhere near being let off the hook. You've still got to learn the most important thing : If you mess with Julia's ass you mess with mine too." With that she dropped her massive butt down, instantly crushing you. Julia re-entered the room laughing. "Ha ha, that was awesome! You really had him going." "Little punk had it coming..." Natalie said, getting a start on her revenge by grinding her hips on you. Her massive butt was like a steamroller, it flattened you under its incredible weight. Natalie wiggled back and forth on the bed, getting a feel for where you body was so she could move you close to her butt crack. Once she felt you slip between her cheeks, she lifted her ass off the bed and pushed her buttocks together with her hands. "How do you like that you little pervert?"

You didn't like it much at all. The thick walls of butt flesh surrounded you on all sides and attacked from all angles. Each of her ass halves were the size of a large swimming pool compared to you, only the pools were filled with ass meat and you were sandwiched between them. The constant grinding and rubbing caused the girl to work up a sweat, droplets of salty juices began to lubricate your body. She was getting hot and sweaty, not to mention how much her heart was already racing from being naked in front of her crush. Speaking of, Julia had enough of watching Natalie torment you, she grabbed the girls big ass in both hands and began rubbing to assist.

Natalie gasped in surprise. Julia was actually groping her butt! This was like a dream come true. Not only that, but she was doing a great job of it too. Her long fingers touched Natalie's flesh, feeling around the soft skin. They gently massaged the outside, pushing her cheeks together so she could feel the tiny man struggling inbetween. Using more power, Julia's skilled hands dug into Natalie's ass, making her moan in pleasure. It felt amazing. Her pussy became wet, sweet juices ran down her crotch and leg. Julia let go and gave Natalie's ass a loud slap, quickly followed by another. Her butt cheeks shook and quaked like two plates of pudding.

Julia then said to Natalie "Think you can fart on him?" Natalie gave her a look "Really? On your bed?" "Yeah sure! Really let him have it!" Julia urged her on. Natalie patted her stomach and smirked. She hadn't farted since she got home. Ever since she saw Julia today she had been holding her gas in, because that's what you do when your girl crush is around. She slowly lowered her hefty ass back down to the bedsheets. Once she was sitting she waited a moment to make sure she was ready and then ripped a big one.

Inside of Natalie's ass you were battered and tired. You couldn't take much more of this but you felt like the girls were just getting started. They had seemingly stopped for the moment so you used the break to your advantage and caught your breath. Well, what breath you could catch inbetween a girl's dark sweaty ass. The air was musky and tasted bad. Rank sweat coated the butt walls everywhere and you were dripping with it.

You felt movement and then the giant ass began to drop. It made contact with the bed, pushing you from below and wedging you upwards deeper inside. Your head reached a small pocket within. There was some space to breathe but the air smelled awful here. You squinted and could make out something moving in front of you. It was Natalie's gigantic twitching asshole. This was your first time seeing Natalie's backdoor, it was smaller and tighter than Julia's. It was a brighter hue of pink and had its own unique pungent smell. The tight anus was pulsating and contracting in front of your face eerily.

You watched it move in and out, in and out until it just stopped. The tight pucker stood still for a second and then released a blaring fart out Natalie's ass. Your face took the brunt of the blast, the rest of the hot smelly air blew past your body and through her cheeks. They vibrated violently around you as the disgusting fart shot into Julia's bedsheets. Since Natalie had been holding this one in it lasted for several seconds, and you had to endure it all. Her fart smelled different than Julia's, it was meatier and more potent. The thick fart was suffocating you, the rancid smell burned your nostrils. Finally her pink anal gate closed and the ordeal was over. You coughed on the remaninder of her gas, deserate to breathe something else. Natalie pushed and gave you a hot squeaker just for fun. The heavy stink was making you dizzy. Her gas was a different beast than Julia's.

Julia enjoyed watching the display. She could just imagine you inside Natalie's butt, slowly choking on her farts. "Nice job" she said, complimenting her roomate.