- Text Size +

"Is... is this a bad time?" Natalie asked nervously. She had been roommates with Julia a long time but she'd never seen her in a state like this before. Seeing her stark naked on her bed, glistening with sweat didn't do anything to help Natalie's growing crush either. She wasn't able to look away from Julia's wide hips and smooth buttocks until she turned around to face Natalie.

"I was just- It's not what you think! I wasn't-" Julia stammered, too embarrassed to properly explain what was going on. She took a deep breath and collected herself. "Look, it's probably easier if I just show you." Natalie wasn't sure what she was talking about, she stood there perplexed. Her eyes grew wide like saucers as Julia turned back around and presented her big ass. Julia backed up, her big cheeks wobbling and jiggling as they marched closer to Natalie. "Do you see it?" Julia asked. Natalie licked her lips as she ogled the massive rump in front of her. "Yeah, it's... really nice." "Huh? Oh. No, not that, see?" She took another half-step back, practically touching Natalie with her buns. Natalie could feel the heat emanating from her roommate's incredible ass. Unable to control herself, she grabbed Julia's meaty cheeks with each hand. Her ass felt soft to the touch, she could dig her fingers into the flesh a little like it was made of dough.

While Natalie groped her roommates butt cheeks you were stuck deep down between them, struggling for your life. Your entire torso was stuck up Julia's filthy asshole, with your arms pinned down by her overbearing sphincter. The most you could do was wriggle your upper body a bit, but every time you did it only caused you to sink a little deeper. The puckered anus would flex and pulsate slowly trying to swallow you. Natalie's added attention to Julia's ass only made the situation worse. Every time she squeezed the huge butt cheeks they would push on your legs, threatening to push you in further. 

"Okay yeah, spread it open like that." Julia instructed. It just clicked with Natalie what Julia was doing. She wasn't trying to entice her, she was trying to show her the toy she was masturbating with. Natalie did as she was told and spread the large cheeks apart. The leftover scent of Julia's farts wafted her way, the familiar smell mixed with the odor of her sweaty ass crack. Natalie was surprised for a moment when she saw that Julia's dildo wasn't in her pussy but instead plugging up her asshole. Only, it didn't look like a dildo. "Umm, what is that?"

"That's Kim's roommate. The little bugger was trying to sneak a peek at my ass while I was using her shower. He even slipped into my panties when I wasn't looking so I've been punishing him with my ass all day" Julia explained. Natalie glared at your two little legs sticking out of Julia's ass. Who the hell did this guy think he was perving on her crush like that? She was pissed. More importantly, she was jealous that this little man got to spend a day with Julia's glorious ass. Natalie would have loved to spend a day in your place, tucked away between Julia's sweet buns. "Really? What a douchebag!" Natalie said. "Right?" Julia agreed.

Natalie gripped your legs with her thumb and forefinger. "You shouldn't let this twerp get off so easy. Should I push him all the way inside?" Her massive digits pushed you a bit deeper into Julia's ass. The mighty hole slurped at your hips, eager to devour you completely. You kicked back at Natalie, hitting her thumb for all the good that did. Julia replied "Nah I still want to mess with him. Hey... this might sound a bit weird, and feel free to say no, but do you want to help me punish him?"

Natalie looked at Julia and said "For you, anything."