- Text Size +

You laid on your back between Julia's massive ass cheeks thoroughly beaten. She had sat on your tiny body, made you massage and lick and motorboat her giant-sized asshole, and then farted in your mouth. Whatever tortures she had in store next could not be good. The anus, still ripe from its last release, hung above your head menacingly. It contracted and you noted that the bottom of her pussy that was at your feet contracted as well.

Julia felt her loins spring to life, playing with you began to awaken something inside her. She had a feeling like she had begun to swell, her body grew warm. Subjecting the little pervert to her ass torture was actually turning her on. It was a while since she had got any so her body was craving a little action. Her lower body quivered, begging to be touched. She couldn't do anything about it here though, not in front of Natalie.

"I'm gonna go to my room and study more for a while, don't bug me okay?"

"Oh... okay." Natalie replied sounding dejected.

Julia began walking back to her room, her huge ass grinding you as she walked. You struggled to stay away from her butthole but within seconds Julia's powerful cheeks had you practically plastered against the rank anus. It was hot and smelled horrible, not to mention dripping wet, enough to pose a serious threat of swallowing you whole. She got to her bedroom and closed the door behind her. Right away the girl threw all her clothes off and sat herself down on the bed. Her massive ass once again squashed you under all its weight but at least her bed spread was softer than the couch.

Julia wiggled her hips in little circles on you. The meaty buns rolled around on you and then wedged you into the sweaty center, her crack. You tried to punch her ass and fight back but your struggles only turned her on more. Feeling your movements down there, knowing you were fighting for your life and so easily overpowered under her huge butt gave her a rush. Her wet mouth opened and she let out a sexy moan. Then her lower mouth opened and her anus roared a huge fart on you. The hot gas blasted your body back into the cushy bed, the intense smell choking you. Julia drooled, cutting a big hot one right in your face never got old, only better each time. She spread her supple ass cheeks and dropped her anus down on the bed's surface with you. Her sexy hips started to grind and rub up and down into the covers. Her movements smeared the still-smoking gun that was her asshole from your head to your toes. Her fingers dug into her throbbing cooch. "Mmmmm" she moaned.

Meanwhile Natalie was feeling lonely. She wished Julia had stayed with her on the couch so they could watch another movie. Then she could snuggle against her more and maybe even cuddle with her. Natalie liked Julia a lot. Like a LOT. After a few months of being roommates she began to think of her as more than a friend. As time went on their movie nights became more close and cuddly which Julia seemed fine with. Now life is all exams this and study that, which did not go well with Natalie's carefree attitude. She was lucky enough to get Julia to stay for one movie but before she knew it Julia had to leave her again. Natalie stared at her roommates big butt jiggle as she walked down the hallway to her room. Natalie loved gawking at Julia's plump ass when she wasn't looking. The thing was huge and looked so delicious that Natalie wanted to take a big bite out of it. The things she wanted to do to that ass...

Snapping out her daydream she was alone again. Desperate to be close to Julia and her sexy butt she felt the place on the couch where her roommate was just sitting. It felt hot, warmer than normal body heat. Natalie looked around nervously and slowly brought her face to it. She smelled something. It was earthy and smelled a bit like eggs. Pressing her nose to the couch she gave a whiff. It was Julia's farts! she realized. She recoiled her face a bit and then stopped. She inhaled again. This is... Julia's scent. Julia... She pressed both nostrils into the seat and sniffed. It was bad but knowing it came from the girl she was so infatuated with let her endure it.

Natalie brought a hand the her nethers and began to play with herself. She spread her legs and was face down on the couch. With each breath she took of Julia's leftover fart she began to enjoy its smell. This was the smell from inside Julia's ass she thought Julia's big hot ass farted right here next to me...Natalie kept masturbating for God knows how long. The girl pinched her clit and winced. She took a big huff of Julia's couch fart and held it in her lungs. She kept it in until she had an orgasm. Her toes curled and her pussy squeezed her fingers until she went limp. One of her legs hit something hard on the floor. It was Julia's study books. How was she studying without her books? Still dripping wet, Natalie collected the books before heading to Julia's room.

Before Natalie had started with the couch Julia was talking with you. You were in her hand, dripping with various gross fluids, all of them hers. "How did you like my ass? Still feel like sneaking into girls panties you little ass fetish pervert?!" You yelled up "No! Kim was lying! I don't have an ass fetish! It was an accident, I'm serious!" "Oh yeah? Why don't you prove it?" You were taken aback "What?" "Okay this is how it's gonna go. You're going to fuck my ass-" "Wait, WHAT?!" "-until I feel satisfied. If my ass makes you cum before then you obviously have a huge ass fetish and I get to fart on you and you deserve whatever punishment I think of. All you have to do is not cum, which should be easy right?" "Well... uh-" "Alright it's a bet!"

Before you could argue Julia got on all fours and held you in front of her ass. Even after all the torture, you couldn't kid yourself. That ass was amazing. Her giant slappable booty was plump in all the right places. It looked great in anything she wore but naked it was a sight to behold. If you were normal sized you would have loved to bend this girl over and plow her doggystyle. But being at the size you are now there's not much you could do, even with your rock hard boner recently acquired from that last daydream. Julia felt this in her hand and said "Looks like you're ready to go!" before dropping you on her ass.

Julia lifted her ass upwards, her big cheeks spread apart naturally from gravity and you could see daylight. You stood up and looked around at the landscape. Two pale hills stretched out to the horizon and at your feet was a puckered wrinkly hole. You stood there for a moment unsure of how to really do this before Julia's finger came from the sky. It knocked you down spread eagle right onto her wet and warm turd-cutter. Your dick sunk between the wrinkles, they were slimy and hot. You readjusted yourself, lining your cock up with the center of her hole. You gave a trying thrust and your penis made it inside, or at least as far as it could go.

As soon as you were inside her the enormous hole constricted, wrapping around your dick. Even at your size, Julia's sphincter was incredibly tight. Since you were so tiny, the small bands of muscle that made up her asshole could crush you with ease. The massive tight anus suckled on your member, which felt amazing. As the puckered flesh sensually moved up and down your shaft the entire butthole you were laying on also lifted you up and down. It was like you stuck your dick in a water bed with a life of its own, one that was noticeably more stuffy. Getting a grip of some of her anal folds with your hands you pumped you hips against hers. The hungry hole shuddered with glee and spread open slightly. Darkened wrinkles made way for shimmering wet pink wrinkles. They consumed your cock and felt twice as good with the added lubrication. More and more ass juice flowed out her butt, creating a small pool of slime at your waist. This felt too good!

You slowed down, almost to a stop. You had to remember, if you came she would fart on you, and then torture you more. As if on cue a big groan came from deep inside her. Tremors shook the ground around you, her spread cheeks wobbled from the earthquake. The approaching gas filled up her colon and made its way to her backdoor. The puckered anus you were resting on ballooned outwards and raised your body up, still gripping you by the dick. In order to hold in her gas Julia clenched her anus, the moist flesh squeezed your penis unbelievably tight. The engorged butthole struggled to hold back Julia's gas, it quivered and throbbed on your dick. You stayed perfectly still trying not to cum.

"Hey! Why'd you stop dammit?" Julia said angrily and she jabbed a finger at your back. The huge digit poked at the back of you hips, sliding you dick deeper into her tight farthole. This sensation felt good so Julia kept prodding your hips, making you fuck her hungry asshole by force. Gritting your teeth you tried to hold back but finally your cock exploded, splashing Julia's hot asshole with your cum. Julia felt your release and smiled. You regained your senses and felt a organic rumble at your feet. Your heart sank as you realized you lost the bet. Julia grunted and her tight asshole burst wide open blasting you with a huge hot fart. The gas exploded on you, it felt like you were punched right in the stomach. Completely winded you had no choice but to catch your breath with the torrent of heavy fart air being pumped out her gaping hole. The anus continued to widen as she farted, your head and shoulders slipped inside the slimy tunnel. Too exhausted to fight back you watched in terror as her fart died out and the asshole slowly closed around you, shutting out the last bit of light and leaving you in hot smelly darkness.

Julia moaned loudly, squeezing her ass cheeks in each hand. It felt euphoric to her. It was at that moment Natalie entered the room, dropping the books on the floor, with a look of pure shock on her face.