- Text Size +

In Julia's mind, the little man tucked away inside her panties needed punishment. From her brief conversation with him it was clear to her that he was trying to peep on her while she showered but ended up getting more than he bargained for. Initially the thought of a tiny pervert trapped in her undergarments was creepy, but the knowledge that he actually doesn't want to be in there thrilled her. He HATED it, that was the word he used. When she felt his ticklish struggles against her butthole or pictured his face when she unloaded her hot farts onto him it excited her. She needed more ways to mess with this guy, she wanted to use him as a toy for her butt. After all, he deserved it.

The only obstacle was Natalie on the couch with her. She couldn't exactly leave and pretend to study in her own room if she just said it was "no problem" for Natalie to be watching the movie here. It might raise questions which was the last thing she needed. But Julia wanted to feel your pleasing squirms down in her butt again. Right now you were flattened underneath her ass, rendered immobile from the weight of her massive pale cheeks. As casually as possible, Julia tried to adjust her panties and push you up her sweaty crack. She leaned away from Natalie and brought her hand underneath her warm rump. Huge daunting fingers rolled over you, pulling at the surrounding soft panty fabric and poking your body toward her center. The emanating heat coming from her ass crack grew stronger as you were forced to go deeper inside. Her fingers didn't let up, they were drumming at you back, excitedly getting you into position. Soon you could smell her dark hole closing in, still ripe from the flurry of farts she had earlier. Nothing could save you from reliving the same nightmare you had just faced a few minutes ago. Julia's mouth watered as she felt the lump in her butt become wedged closer and closer to her sensitive hole. He was almost there!

"You okay Julia?" Natalie asked. Julia wasn't sneaky enough. Quickly she took her hand out from her panties and tried to explain. "Um, yeah! I just had an itch in my butt, that's all." With that, she stopped leaning over and sat her huge butt back down. The juicy cheeks shifted and you were dragged even deeper towards her dirty pink button. Luckily you stopped right before impact. You had a full view of her asshole and you could see it hungrily flexing, longing to be touched. Julia bit her lips. She could feel your tiny breaths on her tender asshole. This torture she was supposed to be giving you was becoming torture for her.

Just then Natalie spoke up. "I almost forgot, when I was coming back our neighbors said they're still looking for that tiny guy that lives with them. Have you seen him?" Julia felt vibrating screams coming from her plump buttcheeks. It felt good. None of your cries for help reached Natalie. "No, I hope they find him soon" she lied. Natalie went back to watching the movie shortly thereafter, quickly forgetting about the lost man. Julia looked back at her study books thinking about your interjection into their conversation. You could hear what they were saying, every word, but they couldn't hear you. This gave Julia an idea.

The movie they were watching took place in San Francisco. Julia turned to Natalie and said "Y'know my friend once told me San Francisco was the best place to get a MASSAGE. I'd love to get a MASSAGE there." Down below you heard Julia and the weird emphasis she put on the word massage. Every time she said it she clenched her gigantic cheeks, squeezing you between them hard, and pushing her butthole outward. She let up and started winking her smelly orifice over and over. It danced in front of your face. What was she trying do? Massage... the only thing here to massage was her dirty asshole. There's no way I would do that! After a few more winks her pink hole stopped moving. Suddenly the force of a thousand tons of pressure crushed you as Julia clenched her ass as hard as she could. All the muscles in her rear came down on you, squeezing the life out of your body. You couldn't breathe, it felt terrible. You reached out your arm and jammed it into her anus. Julia felt this and her heavy muscles receded. "What I would give for a nice MASSAGE right now..." she said, flexing her hole one more time. It seemed like she reached an understanding with you.

Driven by fear you lifted your other arm to massage the asshole. Your hands sank into the folds and came back covered in ass juice. Julia's sphincter was still sticky from that wet fart she had earlier and now when you rub her hole hidden pockets of goop between her wrinkles would seep out. The unearthed slime smelled horrible but you kept going. The heat that radiated from her hole made you sweat. You ran your hands along the puffy divots of her anus, pushing them inward. The hole twitched in response. Disgusted, you kneaded the outer rim like pizza dough. Some anal juices burst out and splashed your chest. You tucked your hands in and began rubbing with your elbows. The greasy anus skin tensed in places and grew soft in others.

Julia was enjoying this very much, but she wanted you to touch her deeper. She pushed her butthole muscles, the massive anus in front of you began to lurch forward. Your elbows slipped deeper inside touching the place were all the wrinkles met. She felt this and pinched her asshole down on you hard. Your arms and part of your head were ground into the anus meat as it contracted. The butthole tasted you and munched on its succulent snack. You screamed and the muffled yells ran through her skin, making her anus pulsate with glee. The bulging movements knocked you back and let your arms free. You scurried as far back in your cramped space between her cheeks and hole as you could. The massive anus in front of you was quivering from your massage and that scared you.

Julia smiled. That felt great for her, and it must have been awful for you. This was an effective way of torturing you with her huge ass without catching Natalies attention. The characters in the movie were eating ice cream. Julia said aloud "Mmm I could go for a LICK of some ice cream now too." With that she clenched her ass again, signaling her next demand.

Lick... I'm supposed to lick... that thing? you thought. You stared at the mammoth anus ahead, it drooled and puckered awaiting your tongue. You felt nauseous. If you did this you'd end up tasting Julia's nasty bowel juices, and that's only a step away from eating shit. Hesitantly, you stuck out your tongue and traced the far edge of the butthole. It tasted gross, like the pungent stuffy smell of her ass crack had liquefied and been smeared on her anal rim. If you kept to the sides maybe it wouldn't be so bad. You could get by without having to lick her inner wrinkles right? Wrong. Julia frowned in dissatisfaction and frustration. She wanted more than this half-assed ass licking. Angrily, the girl reactivated her glutes and squeezed the living hell out of you for disobeying. Like before your body was crushed by the pressure and you suffocated. After a few seconds that lasted an eternity, she let go. If you didn't obey now she planned to squeeze you twice as long the next time.

Gasping for air you hurriedly stuck your face against her hole with a wet slap. You sent your tongue into a frenzy licking her lumpy anus wrinkles as fast and effectively as possible. Julia jumped a little in surprise causing her large buttcheeks to cram your face deeper into the greasy hole. Your tongue attacked her crevices, it lapped up the driplets of ass juices between her warm folds. They flexed and pinched your wet tongue eager for more. It tasted like her rank farts, you wanted to die. The sweltering hot anus throbbed on your skull. Julia blushed as she started to get aroused by this. Half of it was from your sensual licks, half of it was from the thrill of dominating you to this degree.

Soon her backdoor began to flower open exposing deeper and more sensitive flesh. You quickly thrust your face and tongue into the hot pit, licking in circles around the pink skin before tongue-fucking it rapidly. The inner asshole wrapped around your tongue while the rest of the anus attempted to suckle on your head. Thick wetness started to seep out from within making everything taste worse. You came back up for air, a long thread of saliva and slime extended from the hot sphincter to your mouth. The pink hole relaxed and slowly returned to its original form, shut tight and dripping hot goop on your chest. You hoped this was the last of Julia's demands.

Julia took a break from pretending to study by putting her books down on the floor. Now she was actually watching the movie with Natalie, who had snuggled up against her. Julia didn't mind, Natalie had always been the touchy-feely type. The one who was being even more touchy-feely was Julia's anus just a few moments ago when it was latched around your head. This thought made Julia smirk to herself. Natalie had no idea, and anyone who could see them right now would just see two cute girls watching a movie, but deep within one of their butts was a tiny man struggling for his life against a mammoth anus.

Now that Julia was paying attention to the movie she could send you codewords that made more sense in context. There was a dramatic chase scene going on, the protagonist was pursuing the bad guy to his evil island lair via helicopter. She took note of this and asked Natalie "Do you think it'd be more stealthy if he used a MOTORBOAT?" After emphasizing that last word she gave her ass a little clench signifying to her tiny butt slave his next job. Natalie went on about how a motorboat would be hard to dock on the island because of reasons but Julia was more preoccupied in simply awaiting your response.

Motorboat her asshole? Oh God why... Straight in front of you the massive anal gate was sitting there, waiting. It was slick with pungent juices that reeked to high heaven. The slime dripped in a small puddle around your feet. Not wanting to be crushed by Julia's mighty cheeks again you spread both arms out, pressed on her greasy rim for support, and leaned in. As your face approached the shithole beads of sweat ran down your forehead. Julia's anus was hot, scorching hot even. Being this deep in her ass was like you had been trapped inside a steamy smelly sauna. The hole twitched and you realized you didn't have much time left. You took a deep breath and shoved your face into her anus.

The rubbery skin of the asshole sunk in. The glistening surface, wet with disgusting mucus, adhered to your face ensuring you'd be unable to breathe until the job was done. Nestling your head in the hole you smeared your face from left to right. Rubbing your bumpy face across the dirty crevices felt awful but it was working. The tight ass began to loosen allowing your head to continue deeper. Once more the farthole opened a little bit, giving access to its inner flesh. The pink pit was softer than the outer part of her butthole. The pillowy flesh sunk in to the mere touch of your face. It quivered and you thought this must be where her skin was more sensitive. Pressing you lips against the wet hot flesh you shook your head violently side to side and gave Julia the biggest motorboat you could muster. Julia gasped and jumped a little. Her asshole pulsated and throbbed around your head but you kept going. Her pleasure soared and the huge sphincter sucked on you like a popsicle, threatening to pull you inside.

Natalie got off Julia and asked if she was okay. Her jolt of pleasure shocked Natalie out of her snuggles and left her a bit concerned. Julia brushed it off saying it was just a cold chill. Natalie went back to watching the movie and Julia sat there aroused. That felt way better than she thought it would. It was time to give you a "reward". A nice big one she had been saving up for a while.

The hero of the movie was fighting off an army of henchmen that the villain threw at him. The action was ultra-violent. With a chainsaw in one hand and a gatling gun in the other he tore the enemies to shreds. Down below, after countless struggles you finally pulled your head out of the giant asshole. You wiped the sludge off your mouth and took a long breather. The main character blew up a tower with his rocket launcher. You could hear muffled gunshots and screaming from the movie, along with something else. A faint organic groan in the distance, growing louder and closer. This worried you. The hero punched out several soldiers and then stuffed a grenade in another's mouth before pushing him into another room. "Ha ha! OPEN WIDE!" Julia laughed. You waited, horrified. You prayed that her ass didn't clench on you. Sure enough the hefty rump squeezed tight, and the bowels growled above. Julia chuckled to herself a bit more. She was going to fart all over you and down your throat.

Hesitantly you opened your mouth until it was as wide as it could go. Sticking out your tongue you gave her asshole a light lick, proving that your mouth was really open. She got the message and leaned back into the couch. The weight of her huge ass crushed your body and pushed you snug against her hole. The monstrous anus gurgled in front of you, getting ready to deliver its steamy package. You laid there with your jaw crushed by Julia's big butt, the immense force of it preventing your mouth from closing even a little. More ass liquid dripped in your mouth, you had to swallow the gross juice or risk choking. Julia wiggled a bit in her seat, loosening the gas inside her and grinding her butt all over you. The huge globes spread and gave way for her ass to sink further into the couch. Tears ran down your face ass you heard her gas reach her backdoor. The anus that was already tight against your mouth filled with gas and expanded in size, forming a seal around your lips. With Natalie completely unaware of what was going on Julia was ready to let loose.

There was a small gas leak followed by a huge explosion. The heat was unbelievable. The hero jumped off the island cliff and grabbed onto his buddy's helicopter, while the base blew up behind him. It was the climax of the movie. He gave a cool one-liner about that being his last cigarette and a loud guitar wailed. That was the moment Julia picked to unleash her silent but deadly fart on you. The sticky anus slowly dilated and her thick hot gas filled your mouth and made its way down your throat. Instantly the torrent of moist smelly air filled your lungs and threatened to keep going until you burst. Luckily your lips broke free of their anal seal, the overflow of Julia's gas spilling out the sides. She skillfully kept her anus only slightly open so her fart would come out silently and slowly. She had a lot of gas to expel, and she was going to make you taste all of it.

Continuously her steaming hot fart pounded the back of your throat. You could taste her gas get heavier as it came from deeper within her bowels. The massive pulsating anus was still partially inside your mouth, pumping more and more of her murky gas into you. The drooling butthole vibrated and sputtered, coating the walls of your mouth with sticky rectal slime. Horrifically the anus widened open, increasing both the volume and speed at which her fart blasted you. Roaring winds burst from her ass quietly hissing inside your mouth. The tail end of her fart came from the deepest end of her bowels and was thick and humid. It was so hot Julia felt a burning sensation from her asshole. The moisture stuck to your tongue and you couldn't taste anything but her farts.

The movie credits rolled and Julia remarked "That was intense. I feel like I can finally BREATHE." Then she clenched her cheeks one last time. The anus popped out your mouth and she sat up slightly, giving you back freedom of movement, though your space was limited. Reluctantly you breathed in the cloud of gas that hovered around you. It was by far the worst fart you had ever experienced. Even though it was over the stench hung inside Julia's ass giving you little else to breathe. You started to feel light-headed from the huge amount of methane this girl had happily pumped into you. At this point your punishment had gone on too long. This was torture.