- Text Size +

Nikki's massive ass halves jiggled in her seat. She was repeatedly thrusting her booty and its incredible weight all on one point: you. Underneath the massive valley of hot flesh that was her teenage ass tucked away deep inside was you. You were fighting for your life against her throbbing anus as it attempted to swallow you whole. Nikki tried to grind her hips in small circles to shake you up, anything to sink you deeper in her nethers. She had to do it slowly, agonizingly so. It was all she could do to contain her lust without her movements being too obvious to her classmates. She wanted to moan. She wanted to scream. She fantasized about just standing up in the middle of class right now and shoving her hands into her panties. These delusions only made her clench her wrinkled hole on your face harder. Your struggles to escape only made her more determined to orgasm with you.

She then looked around to confirm no one was watching her. She was practically masturbating in the middle of class! Everyone seemed to be concentrating on their studies. Good. She then made a fake yawn, stretching her arms in the air skyward and pumping her round butt into her chair more. Your head sank a little deeper inside her, she noted. After, she laid down on her desk as if she was tired. Her chin was resting on her arms but the real purpose of this position was to push her aroused breasts into the desk. Her nipples had become engorged and pushing them into the hard wood felt amazing. She wiggled a little, moving her huge breasts to and fro. Her hard nipples dragged along the surface sending waves of pleasure through her entire body. The tingling from her soft boobs felt incredible.

Her body felt like a furnace. She was definitely a young girl in heat. Everything was so hot she wondered why her surrounding classmates couldn't feel her warmth. You could however and the gargantuan butt that surrounded you filled with sweat and musk. The smell of teenage girl ass sweat mixed with the putrid stink of her asshole. The stink felt like it was choking you, that is if her giant pulsating anus wasn't already. It had already surrounded you head and was wrapped around your neck, spasming with bliss. Your shoulders kept you from sinking any deeper into her butthole, but you worried they wouldn't last long. Inside of her you were still panicing. It was incredibly hot and wet. Her inner ass walls squelched and squeezed at you leaving more slime slathered on your mouth. It was hard to breathe the little air inside and it all tasted like raw farts anyways. Your vision was gone but you could sense where the walls would clench because of how small and cramped the space was. You were in a frenzy and tried screaming again. The muffled cries did nothing but tingle Nikki's ass further and the sphincter chewed lovingly on you some more.

Nikki was getting frustrated with trying to cum discreetly. She had one last trick up her sleeve, but if anyone saw it would be hard to explain away. She was getting too horny to care though and threw caution to the wind. She slowly moved one of her hands down between her sexy legs. No one noticed. Stealthfully she lifted up her skirt and reached a finger out to her hot throbbing pussy. This entire time it had been neglected and was craving attention. Nikki couldn't see it but her crotch was swelling tight against her thin panties. Every detail and crevice of her deprived pussy was visible. Even the act of lifting her skirt and exposing her mounds to a slight breeze of cool air causing her lips to shudder. Nikki ran a finger across her steaming crotch and felt her dampness. She was wet. Really wet. The whole front side of her panties were soiled with sticky pussy juices and a small puddle began to form on her chair. The plump cunt jumped in pleasure at Nikki's touch and begged for more. Her clit was standing at attention ready to go.

Nikki then went too far. She jabbed at the clit with her finger causing three things to happen simultaneously. One, the immediate pleasure was too much for her and she let out a deep moan. Two: several of her classmates heard her outburst and looked over in confusion. Three: and this one is most horrifying to you, her butthole contracted super hard crushing your neck but then expanded enough to wrap around your shoulders. The wrinkled booty hole was stretched outward, becoming smooth and pristine as it physically ate more of your body. To your horror your face was driven deeper into hotter wetter depths. The bowels accommodated by squeezing extra hard on the new visitor.

Up above Nikki realized her big mistake. She then faked a deep-sounding coughing fit, trying to pass off her sexy moan as a cough. There was no way she could cum in class now. There were too many eyes on her. She was so close too. She had already noticed you slip deeper inside her rump. It felt so good that she couldn't just give up now. Without saying a word she got up and left to the bathroom.

By now your body was halfway in her asshole. The hallway was empty and Nikki could take her time getting to the ladies room. Once she was out of earshot of the classroom she stopped and gave a full-body shudder. Your tiny body inside her huge ass just felt so good. She started walking again, slowly, methodically, wanting to enjoy this. She wiggled her big butt from side to side and then she started to strut. Her massive cheeks wobbled hypnotically. You could tell from her movements what she was doing. This was her trademark swagger. You think back to many youthful days as you watched her walk down the school hallway doing this sexy walk. The way her butt moved, you couldn't look away. Often she wore tight tight jeans that accentuated her curves. They left little to the imagination and you could see her beautiful cheeks shift up and down in harmony. Then there were the lucky days where she wore her leggings. Those left nothing to the imagination. Sometimes you'd pretend to be going where she was headed just so you could follow behind and ogle her huge perfect ass. You started fantasizing about having anal sex with it, how great it would feel to have those warm cheeks wrap around your dick and how hot her insides would feel. Eventually you then imagined her becoming a giant and letting you explore her massive butt as she did her walk. It would feel so great to be inside her tight leggings as she moved you closer to her asshole. Then you could have anal sex with a massive anus and stick yourself inside her warm center. You never thought of how horrifying the idea could be until now. She was using the movements of her big ass cheeks to worm you up her butt. The puckered asshole was extra tight now but sure enough with no where else to go you continued upwards and inwards. Your arms were pinned to your sides and then your waist was thrust in. Your tried pushing outwards agaisnt her butt muscles but it was no use. She clenched harder and you felt happy quivers all around you.

Nikki was too excited to walk now. She picked up speed and started running to the bathroom. This jostled you all around and your legs slipped in. Her anus clamped on your feet. She didn't want it swallowing you just yet. She wanted to do it. Bursting through the bathroom doors she counted herself lucky. No one else was here but her and her little ass slave. She dripped thinking of the fun she was about to have as she entered a stall and locked the door. She hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Her soaked cameltoe clung on for a second and then released the underwear. She bent over and lowered her hefty bottom towards the toilet seat. Her legs spread out wide. Natural impulses came over her since she was sitting on a toilet with a full butt and her anus started to pulsate and push. You were getting shit out of a sexy teens ass. From inside your face felt the surrounding walls clench and push. Up above her wet insides collapsed, thrusting towards you. The amount of anal juices on your face almost drowned you.

After your were out to your waist you felt giant fingers wrap around your heels. This was it. Nikki's breathing was ragged with anticipation for what she was about to do. She wanted to use your body as a dildo for her ass. Her hot sexy ass. All her urges that she had to contain in class were about to be cut loose. With a trembling hand she slowly slid your body into her. You wiggled in defiance and the wet sweltering walls squeezed rhythmically. Once she had you deep enough to your knees she started to pull you out. It felt so good to drag you out across her sticky ass walls. They gripped you with love, not wanting you to leave. Then she thrust you back in slightly faster. Her pace increased. She used her free hand to grip her breast, her nipple screaming with delight. The pleasure of masturbating with another person was unlike anything she felt before. Down inside your vision became a blur. Her insides were soft and growing hotter and more wet by the second. The anus was going nuts, throbbing and chewing on any part of your body it could. You heard her moan loudly above, she was almost at orgasm. Bucking her hips she buttfucked herself with your form faster and faster. You reached new depths, hotter than anything you ever expected and then she suddenly let go of you. It was finally here. Her orgasm shook her whole body and she cried out "FUCK!" The soft tunnel surrounding you became hard muscle and shrank down instantly. The force of her cumming was rhythmically crushing you. It would loosen and tighten and just when you thought it was over it kept going. Outside one could see her cheeks lifted off the seat clenching against each other repeatedly and hard. Her butthole was winking. Nikki was fiddling with her erect clit, keeping the waves of orgasm going as long as possible. More girl juice and cum seeped from her vagina, occasionally it would spurt.

Nikki rode out the waves of orgasm until she calmed down a bit. What does she do next?