- Text Size +

As I stood up in the object I was in, I could feel that I was sort of wedged in between the floor and some wall but not quite stuck. It was very awkward to stand and keep balance without leaning on the wall. I could tell that the ground greatly inclined in front of me. As I felt the wall and knocked on it, it seem to be very hard and smooth. I started to feel around the wall and came to the conclusion that it was curved. By the way the wall was curved, I reasoned that I fell into some cylinder that was standing upright. I could not reach the top of the wall or even tell where it was in all this darkness. As I touched the ground, it was a bit sticky and it smelled funny. I could swear it smelled of cherry or something close. All of a sudden I was jostled and flung around in my new home as I heard a toilet flush. My wife had finished her business and grabbed her bag. We were on the move again.

It was a short lived move as her purse crashed down on something hard and I tumbled on my back where I stood. I then heard a faucet turn on and water running. She must me washing her hands. I was sure glad I wasn’t part of that action anymore - I hope she washes well after that last escapade. The water stopped abruptly and I heard the crinkling of paper – she was drying her hands. Before I knew it, her purse swung violently around knocking me off me feet again. Light quickly emerged as the purse opened. I hurriedly looked around and I suddenly saw what I was trapped in. It was her lipstick!

I looked up and saw her giant face come into view as her colossal hand entered the purse. It looked like her fingers were headed straight for me. I closed my eyes in anticipation. After a few moments, I realized that she went for something else. I saw her hand leave with some white flat object and her face disappear. I really didn’t have a clue what she grabbed, probably some makeup I thought. I started to look around in great panic on how to escape this metal confinement but the walls were to smooth and high to climb out. This was not a good spot to be in as I wondered why there was no cap on her lipstick in the first place.

Again I was thrown to my feet when she dropped whatever object back into the bag, bumping my container side to side as it hit. I gave my head a few shakes and looked back up. I saw her huge blue eyes appear once more above above the purse rim as her long fingers stretched back down in to the bag. There was no mistake this time as to what she wanted. I became white as a ghost in a state of sheer horror and fright. I started yelling and screaming as I waved my arms madly to get her attention. She grabbed the cylinder and hoisted it up. She had no idea that I was in it.

I was flung to the ground hard on my back with the upward force. I tried to move but found myself stuck to tackiness of the used lipstick. I violently flailed as much as I could when I felt the container start to shutter. In total distress, I saw the walls slowly begin to rotate. The floor was turning and moving up. I cried louder and louder, screaming to no avail. Then everything paused for a brief moment. Maybe she heard me this time. Nope, the floor started to turn and rise once again. I could see the top egde of the container advancing fast.

I was being pushed up and out into the great wide open. This can’t be happening! As I popped up out of my prison into daylight, there they were in full sight - her giant enormous full lips. She didn’t even look down. I yelled and scream more. My body was shaking hysterically. Then the movement abruptly stopped. I was poised just feet from her crusted lips. What was she waiting for? She leaned in towards the mirror and that was it.

Her bottom lip came directly at me. I hit with such force that it once knocked the living daylights out of me again. She dragged me across her lip as I was pressed into the lipstick hard. Just as quickly, she dragged me back the other way. I was in full utter pain and discomfort. She pulled the lipstick away and I could tell that I was now embedded further into the red muck of the stick. All I could do was lay there and take the walloping as she lightly wiped her finger underneath her lower lip. I was just able to catch my breath for an instant when she decided to resume her lip painting.

I saw her upper lip fly in fast and smash into me. I should have broken some bones in that hit but I was too weak to notice or care. As she smeared me across her upper lip, I broke free and was now being rolled between the lipstick and her lip. The lipstick left my body when she switched directions. I was stuck upright on my back to her lip. In a flash of an instance, the lipstick was coming back. I closed my eyes and braced for impact. It smushed me hard again into her lip and then quickly pulled off. I couldn’t budge, not even turn my head. I was now fastened to her upper lip. Just when I thought all was done, I saw her bottom lip approach as her lips curled in and I bent over forward. She smashed her lips together and rubbed. That was excruciating as hell.

When her lips finally parted, she took one last close look in the mirror. She didn’t even see me – she couldn’t see me. As I looked in the mirror with her, I understood why. You couldn’t make me out with all that lipstick caked over me. It felt like I was puttied and spackled to a wall and left there to dry. I was fortunate that I could open my eyes and breathe through my mouth. I was now part of her upper lip and she had no clue. My new journey was about to begin.

As I tried to comprehend my new situation, I noticed that I could partially see her bottom lip as I was slightly leaning over from the way her lip was curved. I’m sure glad my wife has full pouty lips otherwise things could have been much worse. I could also see beyond her bottom lip to her immense chest and cleavage below. I could see straight down her blouse as she tilted her head slightly down. That cheered me up if only for a moment. I also noticed that everywhere she looked I now looked. I don’t know if that is good or bad. This was surely going to be an experience indeed.

My wife swung her head and we were now looking directly down into her purse. She was fumbling her hand around inside until she found the cap to the lipstick. I watched as she capped it and dropped it back into her bag. She hoisted her purse up and over her shoulder and we were traveling once again. This time I could see everything she was doing and where we were going.

As we left the bathroom, it appeared we were heading back to her desk. I could see cubicles and people passing by. I was totally unprepared and caught off guard for what happened next. She spoke out and said hello to one of her coworkers. It was loud and it rumbled as if yelling inside a tunnel or cave. If it wasn’t for all the lipstick encrusted around and in my ears, they probably would have popped. I was also caught by surprise when she gave her lips a quick lap with her tongue to moisten them. Her tongue woud dart out below me like a giant octopus tentacle and slap me. I couldn’t but help taste it each time she slid it over me. Her tongue was very abrasive and if it weren’t for the overwhelming wetness and my new coat of red armor, it would have been unbearable.

The morning went by uninterrupted. My wife just stared at her computer quietly working. She was working on some documents from what I could make out. I just hung there watching all this boredom and in complete dismay. Why was this happening to me? Sometimes I would just zone out but the occasional lip wipe with her tongue smacked me back to reality. As many times as I’ve tried, I couldn’t budge one inch. She could never feel I was something on her lip that shouldn’t be there. I started to doze off when a voice came in from behind us. My wife turned her head immediately around and we were now looking up at her friend Joan.

Given her quietness throughout the morning, I had to get reacquainted with the intensity of her voice as she spoke out in many words this time. Even though she had a soft voice, it was still very overpowering. I heard Joan say that the meeting was cancelled this afternoon and then asked if she wanted to get something to eat. My wife bellowed back in agreement as she got up and started to collect her things. As they walked out together, they chatted about trivial stuff. The pace of her mouth as she spoke was insufferable. Being tossed up and down and squished as she spoke words made me really nauseous. I just couldn’t puke out anything anymore. When she smiled, it stretched me out to the point where I felt my body could just have split – the lipstick wouldn’t give…she really put it on thick. Each time I felt myself about to pass out, she would laugh and giggle out loud and bring me back to life. And there was always the occasional tongue lashing as usual.

We all made it to the cafeteria just around the corner from my wife’s office. I saw my wife pick up a pre-made salad and grab a bottle of water. It was then that this great wave of fear and anxiety swept over me as a moment of nirvana took hold. It was the process of her eating. I knew this activity was going to really hurt me in more ways than I could ever imagine and there was nothing I could do about any of it. My heart was already pounding out of my chest as my breathing really picked up in panic. I kept thinking about it over and over. I swear I should have had a heart attack by now. My mind started to race around with vivid images of being smashed by food and flooded by liquid. What happens if I become dislodged? What’s it liked to be chewed and ground-up? Will I be swallowed? Will I just fall to my death? The list of images seemed endless and none of them had a good outcome.

As my wife and Joan sat down at a table, I knew the act of eating was about to begin very very soon. She spoke some more while getting her food and drink ready. I didn’t pay attention or even realize the loudness of her words anymore as I was overwhelmed in fear of what was about to happen. My next thought was - Would it be food or drink first? As soon as I envisioned either doom, I saw her reach for her drink and remove the cap. This was happening way to fast but time stood still and everything was passing in slow motion again.

I saw the bottle approach as the opening became larger and larger, heading right towards me. My wife’s lips puckered in anticipation of the bottle to her mouth. As she did, I was slightly squished and pushed outwards as if to meet the incoming object with jubilation. I couldn’t believe the size of the container opening that was about to engulf me. I knew the water would hit me like a huge ocean wave as I prepared as best I could for the blow. This was also going to be very unpleasant and painful.

The bottle opening made it to her bottom lip where it rested. I was looking straight down into the abyss. As she titled the bottle up, the water started rising and heading right at me. You could see it swirl as it rose and poured forward. I closed my eyes and held my breath for the upcoming collision. It happened fast. It was like a ton of bricks had just hit me. It quickly turned into a gushing river flowing over me and into my wife’s mouth. As she gulped and swallowed, it would cause small tsunamis ripples in the water that crashed over and over into me. Even through the layers of lipstick, I could feel how really cold it was. I couldn’t but help take in some of that water for myself – I needed it bad.

The bottle pulled away as she squeezed her lips together crushing me for a split second. The throbbing pain was so great I developed an unbelievable headache. My body needed to shiver from the coldness of it all but all I could get out was a slight tremble inside this casing to try and warm up. She spoke some more as I saw her fork jab pieces of her salad. She jabbed over and over to get the right amount – it was sickening and frightening at the same time. Then I saw this huge jumbled wad of food headed my way.

She paused the fork just in front of me as she continued to talk to Joan. I just stared at that gooey mess of a glob pointing directly at me. It was massive as she swayed her fork back and forth and bobbed her head around. I was terrified out of my mind. I could see a barrage of lettuce and other crap just hanging out there, teasing me and honing in on me. This was not going to be pleasant. I could already feel the hurt coming. And then bam! It hit me hard as the outlying food on her fork scraped over me as she stuff all of it in her mouth. As she pulled the fork out of her mouth, she clamped down hard and I was pinned against one of the prongs. It was a fast pull out from her mouth that should have cut me to ribbons. Thanks once again for the reinforced protective covering that caked my whole body. My body ached in pain one more.

Then the chewing began. I could hear every crunch in detail as her bottom lip squeezed down on me tightly with each chomp. When she swallowed, her gulps stunned me. Her tongue yet again made its presence to clean up anything left over as she smeared me over and over. As she munched, I could make out her fork in the distance preparing for another run.

I had passed out from time to time as the beating was tremendous. I wondered how my body could endure such torture. Time really passed slowly as she spoke, drank and shoved more food in. I was giving up on life, being drowned and body slammed over and over and all the while squished by her lips everywhich way possible. I would just be a lump of lipstick on her lip to be later wiped off with a tissue and tossed away.

When will this end? I really had no will left to keep going but somehow I couldn’t let myself just croak. I was extremely chewed up and worn out. I couldn’t feel anything anymore and had to shut my eyes. I closed my eyes just too quickly open them again to see a huge white mass headed my way. It was a napkin. She was about to wipe her mouth. Oh god help me I whispered and sighed out in agony. This was it for me.

I thought I was going to be in for the slam of my life as I somewhat winced when the napkin made contact. It didn’t seem as bad of a whack as I thought is was going to be but it didn’t matter anymore. As big as it was, I anticipated being flatten like a pancake but she just dabbed the napkin against her mouth ever so softly just patting it against me as if to somewhat comfort me in any remaining life I had. I just closed my eyes and let it happen. I could only imagine she didn’t want to smear her lipstick all over.

I endured this ritual over and over for the better part of her lunch constantly being pounded with her food and water. I knew I had to get off her lip somehow but I lost all will in even thinking about it. When the eating and drinking finally ceased, they chatted for a bit as I just let myself drift away and ignore everything around me. I was done in from the thrashing. I was absolutely exhausted and drifted off from the sheer agony of it all.

I opened my eyes slowly in bewilderment as sudden silence interrupted my slumber. It took me several moments to regain and grasp my situation still in progress. My wife grabbed her purse from behind and dropped it on the table with a thud. I was now awake and quickly snapped back to reality. It looked like she was just getting her stuff in order to get up and leave. I was just fine with that. But, I was so wrong.

She quickly opened it up and I could clearly see down inside - she was looking for something. There it was - that dreaded lipstick. She grabbed it and pulled the top off and twisted it in one fell swoop. It smashed against her lower lip as she gave it a quick smear. It came again in full force, smack right into me, grinding into me. The pain shot right through my entire body. That slam was merciless as she coated me once again. She capped it and dropped it in her bag just as quick as she instinctively smacked her lips. Why am I being punished like this?

When I awoke from that last knockout punch from her lipstick, I could see we were just getting back to her cubicle. My wife quickly asked Joan if she wanted to hang out tonight since I was away. I saw Joan smile and giggle before she said yes. She also would bring over a bottle of wine. For the rest of the afternoon I would wonder what that was all about. As my wife turned back to her computer, I let all of my being go and just slept the rest of the afternoon to the ever so soft sighs of her breaths. I need the rest really bad and I wasn’t going anywhere anytime soon.