- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey little bugs~. Just wanted to say thanks for reading so far, this is the last chapter I'm really planning for this, but I just wanna say that I think I'll be coming back to it for one or two possibly shorter bonus chapters. So be on a lookout for those. Hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment and favorite me while you're at it. Or I'll crush you ;)
Jackson couldn’t believe his eyes as he stared up at Lucy, flipping over onto his back and trying to crawl backward on the massive sole of her flip flop, stopping only when his back hit the toe separator; he felt like he was leaning against a tree. He was glad to have escaped from her mouth and the threat of being swallowed, but he didn’t feel any safer being held on her footwear.
“L-Lucy.. W-we’re done right? You’re gonna change me back? Please!”
His tiny pleas were only met with an even bigger smile and a giggle by his giant tormenter.
“Aww, look at you, so pathetic on my sole~. Now you're more of a bug than a candy. And we’re not done playing yet, didn’t you want to have more fun with your babysitter~?”
Jackson’s heart stopped hearing this, he frantically started looking around for a way to escape, if he jumped he might get hurt.. But was it the only way?
“Why don’t you help your great sitter clean up a little? I want you to get on your knees and start cleaning the little dirt and dust from my flip flop, okay?”
“What? How the hell am I supposed to do that!? I-it’s huge!” Jackson said, though he was beginning to guess what she had in mind. “Lucy, I swear, turn me back and I'll scrub your shoes clean, please! I-I'll clean all your shoes for you! For a year! P-please! Just let me go!”
“Heh heh, nice try, bug~. That's not what I want. I want you to be a good little boy for your babysitter, get on your pathetic little knees, and lick the sole of my flip flop clean while I watch~. So do it. Now.”
The last word Lucy said with so much power it made Jackson's heart leap into his throat. He jumped up and onto his knees looking down at the sole under him, with the small film of dirt like she said, he looked around at the whole surface and noticed that it wasn't completely dry. There was a darker blue shade mixed in, it took him a second to realize it but it was the sweaty imprint of Lucy's foot, and he was right on the ball of her foot. He looked down again at the spot under him, hesitating. He bent his head and looked up again at Lucy, who only raised her eyebrow questioningly.
Jackson looked back down at the dirty, slightly moist blue under him and brought his face close, he could smell the mix of rubber, dirt and sweat that made him grimace as he stuck his tongue out and licked it. He licked the same spot a few times, getting all the dirt off until it felt like he had sand in his mouth. From above all he suddenly heard booming laughter.
“HAHAHA! Oh god I can't believe you're actually doing it! You pathetic worm! This is too much~” she kept laughing like that for a few minutes straight, slightly shaking the flip flop Jackson was on and making him lose his grip and land on his face a few times. This only made her laugh now. “So damn pathetic! Haha! But I bet you're enjoying this aren't you~? I know you've been throbbing this whole time, I felt it in my mouth~.” Jackson gave a little embarrassed whimper, he had been hard this entire time uncontrollably, but he was still terrified as he kept licking. “I bet you look up this kind of shit all the time, don't you? Jerking off to it every night~.”
Jackson just kept licking, fearing what Lucy would do if he stopped. He didn't know what she was talking about, he'd always liked what most other people did, bikini shoots, Playboy, that sort of stuff; but for some reason he couldn't control the thing in his pants.
Jackson kept stumbling as the flip flop moved again, Lucy was setting the it on the coffee table. He stopped licking after he cleaned what he thought to be a good portion, but at that size it was barely the size of a dime. He looked up at Lucy, again praying she'd show some kind of mercy, but she was still smiling, now with her arms crossed.
“Now,” she started lifting her knee, “lick this~”. She lifted her right foot up and landed it next to her flip flop, the thud making the table and Jackson shake with the force.
“Wha-what..?” Jackson stammered, unsure of what she just asked.
“Get off my shoe and come kiss and lick my heel. God you're so dense!”
He did as he was told and stood up, it was the first time since he was in her mouth so his knees were a little shaky. When he made it to the edge of the shoe he had to hop down, the rise was nearly half his height. When he made it to her heel he couldn't help but look up at her foot, it was the size of a freaking building; he estimated he was about the size of her small toe. He looked back at her heel, it was massive compared to him, with a little dust with a bit of the average dirt you'd find in a carpet. A piece of the shag was stuck higher up, it was as thick as the climbing rope in gym class. Jackson gulped as he took a step closer to the heel.
“That's right~,” he heard Lucy say, wiggling her toes slightly, “right there”.
He took his hand out and touched her foot, at his size he could feel the heat radiating off of it, every little crevice of her skin. He put both hands and started rubbing in large circles, hoping to please his titanic babysitter out of fear, he was glad to hear her moan a little.
“Mmmm.. yeah Jacky boy, like that. Now give it a kiss~”.
Again he did as she commanded, bringing himself in and planting his lips right on her giant doughy heel. He could taste the dust on it, and the saltines of her sweat.
While Jackson still had his lips on her heel, he felt something huge behind him push his body even deeper into her foot.
“That's tight little guy, nice and deep~. And don't you dare stop~.”
Lucy was pushing Jackson in with her finger, she could feel his tiny squirms as he tried to push himself away; but this only gave her an idea.
Jackson tried to push but the force against his back just got stronger, he struggled harder but he felt like he was getting lifted into the air. Lucy kept pressing him in as she brought both of her legs onto the couch, putting her feet next to each other so her soles almost touched but keeping them open enough for only the bottom sides to touch. Lucy scraped off the little boy from her heel and set him on top of the ball of her foot, just below her big toe. Immediately after she let go Jackson tipped over on the soft ground and started tumbling down the slope of her sole, landing nearly wedged between both of her feet. He looked up to see what she was doing now, but she was just looking down at him and smiling, nearly giggling again at his struggle. He looked around and saw he was surrounded between two massive walls of slightly wrinkled flesh, he could feel the difference in the air and the slightly moist cushion under him. He knew he was in danger. He lurched forward towards one of her soles, digging his hands in as he tried to climb. As he tried to escape all he could hear was a loud giggle from above. When he was half way up the ball of her foot he felt it was getting steeper. He looked back and his blood ran cold, he saw the other sole getting closer. He gave one last reach upward, hoping to get even higher before *BOOM*, he was sandwiched between her goddess sized feet. Jackson squirmed as hard as he could and tried to scream but every time he opened his mouth it was filled with Lucy's flesh, making sound impossible. He struggled for a second in the new darkness, the pressure between the soles mounting until he thought his ribs would crack. Over time he lost energy and slowed his squirming, he noticed how hot it was between her feet, he felt wet and couldn't tell whether the sweat was from himself or Lucy's damp soles. Meanwhile, Lucy was enjoying her like plaything, his squirming almost tickling her foot but instead feeling like a nice massage. When she finally separated her feet Jackson tumbled down again, having lost his grip. He was sweating as he was lay almost wedged between her feet once again.
“You know,” Lucy said looking down at him, still smiling, “I usually play these little games with bugs, but I think it's much better with you~”
She gave him a wink and kissed her finger, just before reaching down and pressing him down with it, an indirect kiss.

Lucy looked over at the clock on the wall to see how late it was.
“Wow,” she started laughing, “it's only been an hour since I got here! This is gonna be a fun weekend~.”