- Text Size +

Remember when you're a kid, and in another kid birthday party, your parents dumped for some time to play, chat and/or fight the rest of your class mates? Well, more or less is what the demons do after the Central Hell Market finish a day. 

It's not that you can really took the difference between day at night in Hell, they're almost the same. But, there's a schedule, and there are hour of 'day' and 'night' like everywere. I supposse something similar happen in the North Pole (or in Antartica), but I've never been there.

Summary, after they get bored, the demons-sellers of the fair, they all gather together their tinys, their expensive slaves, and go to do something unknow (because I pressume they don't sleep, judging by Rachel experience).

So, it's quality time for tinys. They can chat, have sex (there are tinys of both genders, and of course, of diverse sexual preferences), and do what they like to, for about 8 hours. Of course, almost everyone are tired from the day and fall to sleep, but anyone who can stand on foot try to use this free time.

I was perturbed by the last experiences, and the idea of being sold to someone even more saddistic than Rachel. Of course, the first thing I say to anyone of my new partners was a simple question.

IS THERE A WAY OUT FROM THIS?

To my surprise, a lot of the 'veteran' tiny souls said yes. 

Yes, there is - One of them said. - But, it's not an easy one. Believe me, I tried.

I was exultant. Yes, there was a chance of escape!! I need to try it, almost nothing could be worst that what I suffered already. And I had some ideas of how more cruel could became another demons. 

The one who spoke (a young man roaring his twentys, by looks; but, as I found out little after, he happened to existed hundred of years in Hell. Yep, Hell Souls are eternal and don't change . Didn't I tell you?), continued with his explanation:

HE - First of all, let me tell you: it's hard to you to understand the idea of 'The Process'. That's how demons call the long gallery anyone have to cross, in other to escape this Hell Realm. They say that the destination you get once you pass it, is way better than this. Of course, there's no real guarantee. Or covenant, to assure that. 


ME - I would try that! You say, it's a gallery? How far you got, before you came back? And why did you got back, anyways?

HE - Well, like I say, is way more complex than that. The gallery, The 'Process', is divided in 9 'Rooms'. Each one have a test to sinners like me or you to surpass. You can't avoid a certain Room to go to the next one. 

ME - Oh, I get it!! Then, it's like the 'Twelve Houses' of Saint Seiya!! Right?

He didn't catch the cultural reference. Of course, it was way ahead from his time. 

HE - However, that's not the only problem. Once you die a certain quantity in one of the Rooms (the number fluctuate, from Room to Room), not only you get a 'special punishment', but also you have to start from 0, all the way from the first room.

I began to understand the hard it was to use that way out. Of course! If it was too simple, no one of the sinners would be around here. They'd all try and try at 'The Process' to escape this horrible fate!.

ME - I don't care. Please, just tell me the nearest entrance of this gallery, this... 'Process'. Please, I beg you.

HE - I can't. It's not far from here, but you have to guide someone to the spot. It's not a place thata can be found only by 'directions', you know? It's always like this. Someone showed me the way to the Process, and I could do the same to you. Maybe I would. But it doesn't matter, both of us are trapped here anyway. Tomorrow, probably they will sell us. Let's enjoy the calm while we can. That's all.

And that was all, from that night. I went to sleep. 

......

Our common prision, the place where the enormous demons gathered all the tiny souls, wasn't a true prision at all. In fact, it was just an open plaza. Probably because the giant devils like Rachel thought no one will ever had the guts to ever think of escaping. And they were correct, of course. With the exception of me.

I didn't fear anything more as a punishment for trying to escape. I've experienced enough. Or, so I thought back then. But, in any case, I need a partner in the quest. And not just any partner: someone who have visited The Process (The Exit from this Hell Realm), and came back. 

As soon I woke up the next day, I had it clear. I would call the guy who told me yesterday about The Process. 

The problem was, I didn't know his name. Or at least, I couldn't remember. 

So, between thousands of damned people, maybe 5.000 tiny souls in the 'prision', I could not expect to find him. Even with his name... wich I didn't have. And I couldn't recall.

Lucky for me, after talking to 10 or 15 people, I found out someone who knew the way to The Process. It was as good as finding someone who knew the guy, if everything.

Convince him to escape and ran to T.P. was hard, but only took me some time. The new guy eas called Martin. He said that, after trying to accomplish going trought The Process, he gave up after failing to pass the first Room. Again, and again.

ME - Just WHAT is in the first Room, anyways? 

MARTIN - What?.... Huhuhu.... if this part of Hell looks bizarre to you... with these giant demons and all... it's nothing compared with the real freaks in there.... 

ME - And, they are...? 

I was becoming a little bit impatient...

MARTIN - Big girls. An I mean Big. Thruly Giantesses. But, not the kind you find out in here. They're freaks, as I told you. They are some monstrous round-girls... overweight, in extreme. Tons of them, (literally). Lots of them. They wait in the first Room of T.P., until a new wave of sinners try to cross by... and, they crush them. 

ME - Gosh! .... That had to be a terrible surprise to you, the first time you got in there. In that Room, I mean.

MARTIN - Not really. I mean, you'll never be prepared for that view, when you enter that damned Room... but, there was a Sign. Yes, a Sign, just before the entrance; in common language (somehow, any of us could read it). It describes the perils you will face if you dare to enter the First Room. I didn't see the next Room, but I'm sure there are some other signs in the free space between the first and the second Room, just before you enter the second one.... and, in most of the other Rooms. And that's because someone who got far than me in The Process, told me so.

ME - And, even knowing all this, you told me you're ready to try again, and guide us there... lucky me. 

MARTIN: Yes. Just like you, I'm suffering enough here, to the point that I'm ready to try again. It's not all your merit, to convince me so. I was just about to do so anyways. You were the drop that spill the water in the glass, I guess. OK, all settled, we need to move. The demons will return in no time to look for us. It's almost dawn. 

ME - Ok. ... But Martin, how can you know it's almost dawn? I can't see the difference with the daylight. In fact, our 'night' didn't look like night at all. 

MARTIN - That's because I'm into this a lot of years ahead from you. No time for explanations, we part now. Don't worry, no one will hunt us once we are out. They can't even believe people like us try to escape, anyway.


And we left.