- Text Size +

Rachel woke me up. That is, after having nighmare or her, by an imminent sleep caused by her cruel torture. So, I wasn't exactly happy.

- BAD DAY! ... WHY SO SERIOUS? IS THAT, THE WAY YOU ACT IN FRONT OF YOUR MASTER?

Of course, I sayed NO! with all my strenght, and begged as far as I could.

- WELL, IT'S USELESS ANYWAY. TODAY, I'M GONNA SELL YOU IN THE LOCAL HELL MARKET, SO WE BETTER START PUNISHING YOU RIGHT AWAY!

I couldn't ask why, because it didn't matter. But mostly, because the fear, the panic, closed shut my mouth.

- YOU KNOW THAT I WAS BEING SOFT 'TILL NOW, RIGHT?

I nooded.

- THAT WILL CHANGE, FOR TODAY. SINCE IT'S OUR LAST TIME TOGETHER, I NEED TO USE YOU MORE.

I couldn't say I prefer staying with her either, so I guess I was relieved that it was our last day 'together'. The pain she had in mind for the day was nothing compared it. Or so, I thoguht.

- WELL, LET'S GET SARTED, WITH THE BASICS.

For her, the 'Basics' were throwing me to the ground, and crushing me with her foot, again and again. Even that she was barefoot, it was painful as Hell. As a Hell in Hell, I guess.

AHHHHH! ... S-SSTOP! .... ARRGHHHH! PLEASE! ......

Of course, she didn't stop. This time I could see her smirk watching her upside down. Just before she trampled me again, obviously.

- HAHAHAHAHA! SCREAM FOR ME! I WANT TO CONSERVE THIS MEMORY FOR A LONG TIME! BEG!!!

And she squished me again. I was gonna tell her that if she only needs to have a record from that, she could easily use a camera or something... in Hell, all looks way modern, if anything. but I don't think she would heard me.

- GOOD. GOOD. NOW, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY I DIDN'T DO THIS EARLIER... BUT IT WILL BE A NICE BAD-BYE FOR YOU... 

I didn't need to hear what she had in mind, 'cause next time, i was rammed against her cunt. Again, and again, till she had a violent orgasm. The terror I feel when I'm inside her vagina, or maybe the face I got just before she shoved me there, was her ultimate pleaser, I guess. 

- WOOOOO! WOOO! GOOD WORK, SLAVE. I KIND OF REGRET SELLING YOU TODAY, BUT THE MARKET IS OPEN ONLY THIS TIME IN A WHILE, SO... F#CK YOU. 

(Does it have sense for you? For me, it was like.... no. But, she was the one in charge, so...)

Then, she washed me until I was brand-clean. Before I entered (by force) into her purse, she said something....

- MMM, BETTER REMOVE THE STRENGHT-SPELL I CASTED ON YOU. YOUR NEW OWNER WONT NEED TO CHOOSE IT BEFORE ITS TIME, ANYWAY.

With that kin of explanation (?), she pointed at me with a blue light, and my invulnreability was removed. 

- WELL, THEN! LETS GET GOING.

She closed the door with key, and we were on our way to the Central Hell Market.

......

We finally arrived to the 'Central Hell Market" (it was more an open fair. The name is kind of tricky).

Rachel got me out of her purse, so I could watch it (the whole fair, I guess). There were fair tents all along a tiny like me could see. In almost every one, a man or woman (male demon or devil lady, more accurately) were offering their tiny 'souls' to the general public, wich was... other demons. Like Rachel.

She said 'Hi' to a girl in her own tent. Next, she asked the girl ('Sarah'; I heard the name) if she (Rachel) could sell me in Sarah's tent, and then share profits. Sarah agreed, with a devilish smile.

Then, they put me in 'exhibition', with a price (that I couldn't understand; the letters and even the numbers were completely foreing to me. I can't understand then, why I do can read the signs I encounter after... wich is ahead to this story, so...). At the place I was, I could hear the chat and the selling shouts near 'our' tent.

In the tent next to us, for instance, a Woman (demonness, of course) was shouting these: "Take this, special offert!! A massochist man! A sweet little lady!! And an homophobic male, for any demon who wish to torture more!"

I didn't understand why that was a 'catch' for selling (the homophobic male? no wonder a sin like this brought this man to Hell, but why saying it loud? And to sell him?)

My doubt was quickly answered, as a couple of male demons (probably, a real couple) approx the tent selling the homophobic, and asked for him. Ten seconds and some hell money changing hand later, they got their tiny.

- NOOO! PLEASE, PLEASE! NOO! I DON'T WANT TO GO... WITH THEM! PLEEEEASE!!! Screamed the homophobic (Way long after, I find out he was called David. We met again in a totally different place, but still in Hell). Of course, no one helped him.

The couple of male-demons laughed hard. Then, they left the fair.

And there I was, expecting nothing. At least, I had peace for some moments, while I was being offered.

Chapter End Notes:

To be continued