- Text Size +

 Ryan relaxed against the massive mammaries surrounding him, the vibrations from Jenna speaking pulsed across his body. He was barely able to make out what she had said to him, but he was able to guess that his next exploit would involve somewhere between her massive ass cheeks.

Light began pouring around him as she eased her squeezing and he began slipping down until he found himself prone on her belly. Ryan struggled to sit up as he kept slipping in the oil, Jenna help prop him up until he was straddling her belly. Ryan caught her gaze in-between the slow rise and fall of her chest as she breathed.

“Pure love.” Ryan thought.

 The love they shared and the moments they had spent together these last two days only sealed it in their hearts more. Ryan could not have imagined in his wildest dreams ever being able to share something so personal with his wife and her being such a willing participant.

“Can I guess that we are ready to explore anal?” Ryan asked.

Jenna cocked her head to the side, a look of concentration on her face.

“No, not quite yet actually. I think we are ready for something more than this, there will be plenty of time later to explore our newfound love for the backdoor.”

Ryan’s eyes widened.

“Are you thinking it’s time?” He asked hopefully.

Jenna nodded, “I believe so my love. I’m ready.”

Ryan could barely contain his excitement. “I’m ready as well, just please grow me back to normal first. I’d like to see this from my normal height.”

“Of course.” Jenna began to stand up letting Ryan slip down her belly and fall down between her legs.

Once she was on her feet she was met by him growing to meet her face to face. Ryan pulled her in close and gave her another passionate kiss.

Pulling away he asked, “Please wear some clothes as well, it would be that much better if you were able to burst out of them.”

“I have an even better idea. How do you feel about shopping for some new clothes?” She responded with a wink.

“I’ll go get cleaned up!”

Ryan ran off to their room. Jenna watched her naked husband bound off as she began forming her plans for growing in her head.

Jenna had already formed leggings and an oversized shirt by the time Ryan met her in the living room, his hair still wet from his quick shower. Jenna looked him up and down, he had on a black v-neck and gray sweat pants that hugged just enough in the crotch to show his impressive package.

“Ready to go?” He asked.

“Absolutely, let’s run over to the Dillard’s at Penn Square mall. At this time of day, there should be plenty of people there shopping.”

They headed out of their apartment, to their car and were on their way. They drove in silence, looking at the unaware city around them. Jenna felt anxious, albeit a good kind and she could feel the same tension coming from Ryan. She reached over and began to rub her hand along Ryan’s crotch until his bulge began twitching against the soft gray fabric. She could hear Ryan’s breath quicken as he squirmed in his seat, still trying to focus on driving.

Jenna leaned over and breathed lightly in his ear as she continued toying with his dick. The car jerked to the left before Ryan recovered his composure.

“Babe, I’m trying to drive.” Ryan feigned frustration.

Jenna pulled band of his underwear and sweats down to reveal the base of his erect penis, the long veiny shaft extended down his right leg and she could see a wet spot pooling out on his pants where the tip was releasing precum. She bent over and began lightly kissing just above the base, easing her way down around the side and giving top of his scrotum a light nibble before letting go of his pants and sitting back upright in her own seat laughing.

Ryan laughed with her, “Are you sure you can’t just grow now? I’m so fucking horny and ready babe.”

“All in due time honey, this has to be perfect. We want our first giant experience together to be extra special.”

Ryan pulled into the parking lot and found a spot near the back. He left the keys in the ignition and they both got out and made their way towards the Dillard’s entrance.

Jenna led the way, practically running towards the women’s underwear section, Ryan was doing his best to keep up with her long leg stride.

Jenna quickly grabbed a few pairs of underwear and turned to Ryan.

“I want you to leave the store, go to another part of the mall and wait, you’re going to want to see the results.”

“I was hoping to watch you burst through your clothes.” Ryan replied, a touch of sadness in his voice.

Jenna brought a hand to his caress his face, “Babe, I love you and want to give you everything you desire, but you must trust me. You must trust your Goddess, this will be much more exciting than seeing some regular old clothes tear to shreds. You’re thinking only about those growth videos you’ve watched for years online, it’s time for something better than clothes tearing.

Ryan looked disappointed but did as he was told and made his way out of Dillard’s towards the center of the mall.

Jenna watched him leave, once he was out of sight she went and found a lady that was working nearby.

“Excuse me miss? Would you mind showing me the closest changing room?” Jenna asked politely holding up her hands full of skimpy underwear.

“Of course, please follow me. Did you find everything okay?” The lady asked her.

“Yes, I’m sure one of these will really bring the building down.”

The lady made a face, not completely understanding Jenna’s choice of words.

“Right through here, I’ll be nearby if you need anything else.”

Jenna smiled at her, “Thank you, that won’t be necessary. I’m sorry in advance for any trouble.”

Once again, the sales lady made a confused face, but she quickly smiled, nodded and made her way off.

Jenna made her way into a changing booth and stripped down naked minus her black sports bra. She scanned the pile of underwear she had scooped up and settled on a glossy black pair of thong panties. Shimmying into them, she turned and studied her body in the mirror, slapped her right ass cheek and watched her ass jiggle slightly.

“Showtime.”

Closing her eyes, she visualized her entire body plus her underwear slowly filling the small dressing room and the rest of the mall. In mere moments, a warmth spread across her entire body and she soon felt her body pressing against the sides of the tiny room. In no time, the creaking of the thin walls gave way to the increasing pressure of her growing body and she fell onto her back. From outside the room she could hear the sales lady that had helped her.

“Ma’am, is everything okay?”

Jenna remained silent and let her body do the talking.

She laid her right arm down and allowed it to grow towards the entrance to the dressing room, her other hand she slid beneath the front of her tight black thong to begin massaging her pussy that was becoming wetter by the moment. Her right hand just cleared the small door and she grabbed hold of the startled lady. She could feel racks of clothes being brushed aside as her growing fist continued along its path, muffled screams emanating from under fingers as her hand grew around her victim. She imagined that the poor sales lady knew exactly how the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland felt when he was confronted by Alice’s growing body, albeit Alice was much nicer than she would ever be.

The rest of her body forced itself through the walls and out into the rest of the mall area. She could hear multiple screams and felt points along her legs where people were taken by surprise or ran into her. The soft flesh of her breasts pressed into her chin until they covered her mouth and nose until they finally forced their way through the drop ceiling and began filling the second floor. She heard a yelp of surprise as someone who had been in the dressing room above fell into the mound of growing breast flesh that had burst through the floor beneath them. Jenna turned to her right shoulder and tried to keep her growing body within the confines of the mall building, doing her best to wrap around the complex in hopes of blocking most chances of escape by those left inside without bringing the whole building down just yet.

Jenna’s growth slowed and finally stopped once she had wrapped her head around the rest of the bottom floor of the Dillard’s sales area. She felt her feet pressing against a wall on the far side of the mall, her toes scrunched against the roof of the building.

Ryan could feel the building shake around him and he watched in awe as the people around him tried to figure out what was happening. A sense of confusion gave way quickly to panic as soon as he saw parts of Jenna’s body bursting out and around the entire mall. When she finally stopped, Ryan was directly facing Jenna’s two-story high hips and watched through a broken department store wall as Jenna’s enormous left hand vigorously rubbed her clit underneath the glossy black fabric of her panties. The familiar musky smell of her vagina filled the air, causing many to begin coughing and holding their noses. He noticed a shopper who appeared to be stuck, her arm was caught just below the side band of her panties and under her hip. The poor blonde teenager was crying and pulling as hard as she could trying to free herself from the immense weight of his wife.

She wasn’t alone however, many other were trapped or completely crushed by her body in many areas around the mall. Ryan scanned the exits around him, every escape route he could see was cut off by a part of her enormous body, he could just make out one of her feet at the far west entrance as she wiggled her toes against the roof of the mall. Ryan could feel his rock hard penis throbbing against his thigh as he took it all in. Around him, literally hundreds of people were trapped in the middle of the mall still trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.

Ryan made his way through the crowd and back towards what was left of Dillard’s. He was able to squeeze through an opening by her neck, the heat from her body radiated around him and made his way to her right eye.

A giant smile greeted him as soon as he was in her view.

“You look a little uncomfortable there dear.” Ryan yelled.

Her voice boomed, “You look a little happy my little man.”

Her eye moving slightly towards his penis jutting out.

“Can you blame me?”

“Of course not. Now my love, you might want to get away. This girl has outgrown this pathetic building and it’s time to let the real fun begin.”

Ryan smiled as he nodded and made his way outside through a hole in the wall.

“This will be epic.” He thought to himself.