- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you to all that read and keep me motivated to come back to this story. I was unsure if I should write another one after my first story, but I felt like this one hit home a little more for me. Anyone (male or female)  keep their fetish(es) a secret from their significant other or do you share? Drop a comment and let me know :) 

Butterflies filled Ryan’s stomach as Jenna started her transformation. Noticeable defined lines appeared across her frame as muscle began to grow. Jenna was no stranger to weights, but he couldn’t help but get excited as her toned bikini body made the change to that of a female bodybuilder.

Jenna stopped her transition.

Ryan stared, awestruck at the muscular giantess above him, he figured she could easily compete in the middle-weight body builder contest and easily win.

  Jenna picked up her right foot and placed it behind Ryan as she crouched down, resting her weight on her left knee. Just above Ryan’s head, her hamstrings bulged through the skin and her quads cast a shadow upon him. The bottom of Jenna’s workout shorts dug deep into her pussy. Her visible camel toe hovered enticingly above his head, just barely within reach. The smell of feminine musk washed over him as trapped heat escaped the sides of the tight black fabric. She was clearly aroused herself and the air was slowly becoming more humid as a result, forcing him to breathe harder through the thickening air.

“Does this look familiar to you?”

  Jenna’s voice boomed above him in, slightly deeper in tone and raspier. It was enough to pull Ryan from the large labia before him, though reluctantly. He found himself staring at the giant screen of his Iphone and quickly his stomach sank and his dick went flaccid. Illuminated, clear as day, was his secret Instagram account he used solely for the purpose of finding women who fit his fetishes.

“No words to say?” Jenna asked.

“I-uh…I…” Ryan stammered.

A giant index finger covered his face.

“Stop. I told you before, I’ve known this stuff for quite some time now. You’re terrible at covering your tracks. If I was upset with you, I would have done something many years ago.

A look of relief swept across Ryan’s face.

“Are you sure babe?”

“Of course, my love. Now….”

 Jenna turned the phone back around and started scrolling.

“There’s plenty of interesting material you’ve found on here, and it really gives me some great ideas. You’re quite the kinky man.”

Embarrassment crept across Ryan’s face once more. “I hope there’s nothing too kinky on there for you.”

Jenna scoffed. “Please, nothing is off the table with me dear and not to worry, we will cover everything on here in due time. First, I’d like to explore this muscle fantasy thoroughly first. Let’s give this one a shot.”

She turned to phone screen back to him once more. Ryan easily recognized the bodybuilder in her light purple bikini, Skykinz, wearing her signature backwards black trucker hat atop her matching purple hair. In this particular photo, she was leaning against a wooden rail posing, her right arm up and grasping the back of her head, giving an impressive shot of her large traps and developed chest. Her right arm down to her side sporting a half sleeve tattoo and grasping a shaker bottle, no doubt full of some product she was sponsored by. The only thing not tight on her perfect body was the very top of her bikini bottoms, the band laid gently against the v-shaped bottom of her amazing abs, no doubt only loose due to her pose. It was one of the most magnificent pictures he’d ever seen of her and one of the few actual pictures he ventured to actually favorite.

Jenna brought one of her giant fingernails to Ryan’s erect penis and lightly stroked it.

“Yep, I think I’ve already found the perfect one.” Jenna said playfully.

Jenna tossed the phone aside and stood up, she leaned against the squat rack behind her in the same pose as the girl on Instagram. She imagined herself exactly like the woman, save for her actual face.

The all too familiar warmth spread throughout her body, she could fell the changes taking place and when she was done, a newfound sense of power coursed through her.

She opened her eyes and examined her work; her gaze was first drawn to her reformed chest. Massive pectorals jutted just below her collarbone, her once all-natural breasts had been replaced with perfectly symmetrical perky breasts that protruded unnaturally from her pecs. A light purple bikini now cradled her massive implants. Jenna looked at her arms, a fresh tattoo was now decorating her left forearm and bulging biceps scraped the sides of her breasts.

“This will never cease to amaze me.” Jenna thought in awe.

With her hands, she went about the task of spreading her massive breasts apart, with her new unobstructed view she saw her husband.

Ryan was in complete shock as he watched his wife transform once more and right into one of the women he masturbated regularly too. He watched as Jenna studied her new form and figured he might even be able to get a stroke or two in. Grabbing his cock with both hands he got to work stroking his long shaft. Suddenly her massive breasts parted and they looked each other in the eye. She nodded her approval, let go of her breasts and let her hands wander down the front of her chiseled abs. Ryan watched intently as veins moved through the tight skin, pushed aside by her equally veiny hands headed his way.

Jenna stopped just above her bikini bottoms, with one hand she pulled back the tight band and let the other towards her new vagina. What she thought to do next surprised her and equally excited her.

“How do you like my new form babe?” She asked seductively.

“I absolutely love it baby,” Ryan huffed as he continued stroking his penis.

“I bet I can make this form even more interesting for you. Please come forward some more.”

Jenna beckoned to him with her finger and sat on her muscular ass spreading her legs and creating an effective leg wall around Ryan’s body, trapping him between her giant calves and the purple fabric of her bikini bottoms.

“Perfect stay right there for me and don’t let go of that cock.”

Ryan continued as told and gawked at his beautiful wife before him as the space around him became smaller and so did he

Jenna’s body was becoming even more muscular and he was shrinking once more.

Ryan’s smaller bare ass and back were hit by her growing calf muscles and her giant quads pressed into his shoulders making his stroking motions more difficult, but it was what he saw before him that truly took his breath away.

A round form poked lightly at first and then pressed firmly against the soft fabric directly above her pussy lips, eventually pushing so hard that it pulled the fabric of the bottoms away from her skin and continued until it was brushing against his face. Strands of the fabric tickled his nose as the giant pulsing pressed into his face again and again. Ryan realized quickly that he was effectively trapped between her muscles and whatever was now covering his face and upper body.

“It’s now time for you to stroke me.” A deep almost bass like voice boomed.

Wide eyed, Ryan looked up best he could. If his jaw could’ve dropped anymore it would have right then and there. He caught glimpses of tanned mounds of muscle and protruding veins everywhere he looked.

What disturbed him the most, was her male-like voice.

“I thought you said you wouldn’t change your voice, please change it back.” Ryan pleaded.

“No, you’re my slave now and I will do as I please, besides, it seems more fitting for my new powerful form. If I were you, I’d be focused less on my voice and more on pleasuring my giant clit.”

A gargantuan muscular finger descended to Ryan’s right and snapped the string of her purple bikini bottoms. The fabric fell away partially revealing her a very foreign looking vagina.

“W-What happened to your vagina!?” He blurted out.

 “I merely adopted hers and improved it, now stop wasting my time and get after it puny human.” The deep voice responded.

In the blink of an eye, the purple bottoms had completely disappeared giving him a full view of the vagina before him. Giant pink labia lay flapped open like giant flesh curtains where before Jenna’s outer lips hid her flaps. Brown moles were present just next to the vaginal opening, where before smooth perfect skin had been. That wasn’t the least of the changes, where a woman’s clit should be hidden under a hood of skin sat the giant head of her enlarged and elongated clit, the source of the fabric tugging and face slapping.

Jenna sensed his hesitation and grew her leg muscles once more, pushing him further towards her pussy and almost toppling him over when his face slammed into her enormous clit.

Ryan quickly got the hint as he recovered and began stroking her clit in the much smaller space. Her giant muscular body quivered with each stroke of his hands, but he was quickly tiring. Grasping onto the folds of the clit, he climbed on top and straddled the penis like member. Deep moans filled his ears as he continued pleasuring her, the entire encounter leaving a bad taste in his mouth.

“I didn’t want this extreme, I don’t want her to almost be a dude.” He breathed. Little did he know though, that Jenna had increased he hearing range and picked up his little remark.

“You may cum.”

“Oh n...” Ryan was cut off and his limp dick sprung to life into its cum geyser state.

Jenna bit her lip and moaned more as his little dick covered her extra sensitive clit and rolled down the folds of her pussy lips.

“Oh!” She managed to let out. Reaching down she pushed his body off her clit, leaving him to continue spewing against her thighs. She began rubbing her clit herself, bring her other hand around she began thrusting her fingers in and out of her sopping wet vagina.

To Ryan the scene was almost downright terrifying. His ears felt like they were going to explode from the constant slapping noise of her lips against her fingers and to make matters worse he found himself floating in a mixture of his cum and her juices and with her increased bucking, rogue waves of sexual juices threatened to overtake him.

Jenna felt herself orgasm multiple times as she watched her tiny husband to stay afloat in the pool of their juices. The feeling was completely intoxicating and she quickly began to feel bad.

“I think I got too carried away and forgot this was supposed to be his moment.” She thought to herself.

The wave of sexual energy finally subsided and she was able to think clearly once more. Jenna spread her legs open and let Ryan go free. She grabbed his limp body, still ejaculating, and brought him before her face.

“You may stop.” She commanded.

On cue his dick subsided and his body went completely still.

“He must be completely exhausted.” She thought.

Jenna grew him to roughly the size of toddler and cradled him in her massive arms, pressing him against her fake breasts.

Jenna glanced at the phone she had tossed aside.

11:03 p.m.

“You get your rest and, in the morning, we’ll get back to focusing on you my love.” She whispered softly.

Jenna found one of her old yoga mats and laid him gently on it, covering him in the towel she had used earlier.

“Time for me to get something to eat and get my beauty rest too.”

After planting a gently kiss on his head, she straightened up and headed out of the room. Catching a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she abruptly stopped to take her new form in.

“Massive.” Was the only word that came to her mind.

Everything about her was massive, from her wide neck down to her feet. She was a walking she-hulk and she felt every bit as powerful. She could easily see why Ryan found this so attractive, she was arousing herself once more as she flexed her amazing muscles.

A rumble from her stomach brought her back from her daydreaming. Jenna gave one last flex of her enormous biceps headed towards the kitchen.