- Text Size +
Ryan did as he was told and gripped the soft band tightly, his excitement growing.

Jenna turned towards the approaching law enforcement and placed her hands on her hips.

The officers stopped, forming a semi circle before her, guns trained upwards.

A man with a bullhorn stepped forward.

“ Miss, my name is Clint with the Oklahoma City Police. I’d like to speak with you for a moment before anymore civilians or...uh...buildings get hurt.”

Jenna’s eyes narrowed as she quickly modified her voice several octaves lower.

“You have all my attention, Clint.” Her new raspy voice boomed.

Ryan watched as the officers shifted their eyes back and forth between Clint and Jenna.

Clint lifted the bullhorn slowly back to his mouth, clearly shaken by the power from her voice.

“ Thank you. We all would like this to end as quickly and peacefully as possible. What should I call you?”

“ Your Goddess will be the only term you will use when addressing me...”

Clint interrupted, “I’d feel better talking to you on a more personal level such as your first na...”

A ground shaking foot slamming onto the pavement ended Clint’s interruption.

Ryan almost lost his grip from the movement.

“NEVER INTERRUPT ME WHEN I AM TALKING. NEVER. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?”

Everyone below slowly stood back up, having flinched away by the mini earthquake of her foot.

“ We understand, Goddess.”

Jenna slid her foot back. “ Good. Now. I am pleased to inform you that there will be no resolution to this. This city, this state, this country and even this world are mine and my slave’s to do with and everyone in it is nothing more than our playthings and servants. Whatever you do and whoever you are is now insignificant. My powers are beyond your comprehension.”

“ Surely there must be something we can come to terms with. I don’t know how you or your male friend ended up this way and I’m allowed to tell you that you both will be compensated very well by getting involved with research. The last thing we want is for this to end in anymore unnecessary bloodshed.”

Ryan shook his head. “What an idiot.”

He could feel Jenna’s body tremble and heard her deep laughter.

“ You are in no place to make demands Clint and you can die knowing this was all your fault. Ya’ll are fucked.”

Ryan could see Clint talking to the officers around him and knew they were about to try something stupid as the semi circle around them tightened.

Jenna sighed and set to work.

She watched as the advancing officers and the rest of the responders gathered abruptly stopped in their tracks.

Ryan watched in amazement at what unfolded. Guns fell to the ground as all the male officers dicks and balls rapidly grew out of their pants slapping down onto the pavement. The women’s breasts grew so large they could only lay on top of their now massive chests. Everyone was quickly immobilized by their now gargantuan parts. They could only sit there stunned.

Jenna stared Clint struggling with his mammoth hairy genitals. His bullhorn laying just out of reach.

Jenna leaned forward and cupped her hands as she scooped him up. Standing back upright she began lightly stroking Clint’s dick. It immediately jumped to attention.

“ Looks like you can’t even resist your goddess Clint. I bet you’d like to fuck some big tits with this new dick I gave you huh?”

Clint glances nervously at her massive chest.

“ Oh please,” Jenna laughed, “ You will never get a chance with me. Let me find someone more suitable for you. One moment while I adjust myself. Gonna need some bigger hands for this.”

Jenna imagines herself growing to almost two hundred feet.

Ryan felt her warm skin stretching across his back and he quickly lost his grip on the growing thong band. He slipped below the band, his body becoming trapped in a mix of the fabric and her soft wet labia growing around his back. He could feel her clit pulsing against his upper back.

“ Mmm. That clit is all yours babe, it’ll give you something to play with while I deal with these toys.” Jenna’s voice said in his head.

Ryan forced himself around and was able to wiggle his arms to where he could begin rubbing.

Jenna’s body shook around him. Ryan smiled as he continued his work.

Jenna felt her knees go weak as Ryan began massaging her clit. That coupled with the feeling of her growth was almost too much. She soon regained her composure and moved the much smaller Clint to one hand as she scanned the women below for a suitable woman to play with.”

Looking down at the much further away ground was intoxicating to her. Her feet had grown considerably, crushing vehicles and the much too close officers from earlier. She could see blood oozing around her toes. Faints screams of the others still trapped made there way to her ears. Jenna adjusted her vision to see the people more clearly.

She finally settled on an overweight brunette with enormous aureolas sobbing near the road. Reaching down with her left hand she picked her up and brought her before Clint.

“ You ready to release a little of that tension Clint?” He brought the heavy set women before her. Her large breasts sloshed around before him.

Clint shook his head no. “ Please don’t do this. Please.”

“ It’s too late for negotiations Clint.”

Jenna pushes Clint’s hairy dick in between the woman’s breasts and slowly thrust his dick in and out. She squeezed the woman’s tits with her fingers applying more pressure on his shaft and began rapidly increasing the speed of her thrusting.

Jenna smiled as she watched both grown adults now crying. After a few more minutes, she pulled his dick out from between her breasts. His shaft was rubbed raw from the friction.

“ What?! You haven’t cum yet?”

She inspected his shaft closely.

“ Oh, I know why.”

She giggled, “ It’s too dry, Ryan was always telling me to keep it lubed. I’ll fix that.”

She brought the sobbing woman’s face over his dick and rubbed her chubby face across his shaft using her tears as lubrication.

“ There we go.” Jenna said as she saw his reddened dick now glistening from the woman’s tears.

“ I’m still not seeing even a drop of pre-cum Clint. Is she not big enough for you? No problem.”

Jenna grew the woman’s breasts even larger. Her dark aureolas stretched even bigger and spilled over the sides of Jenna’s massive tanned fingers. The chubby woman became even fatter as Jenna piled on layers of fat. The woman’s clothes sloughed off her fattening body.

She brought Clint’s dick back to the woman and winked.

“ Almost hard to tell where to insert you now.”

She pushed his dick into the pile of fat that was the woman and thrust him as hard as she could. In a matter of moments , Clint’s dick finally came.

Jenna quickly jammed the tip into the woman’s mouth and pinned them. The woman’s body flailed as hard as she could against the rush of cum. She eventually sagged lifeless having drowned in Clint’s orgasm.

Jenna pulled his dick out of her mouth. Cum flowed out and into the folds of fat around her, coating the woman and her fingers. Clint could only sob.

Jenna brought the woman to her nose and sniffed.

“ You smell pretty salty Clint, could thing I like salty snacks.”

Jenna opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue running it along her body.

“Oof. That’s pretty awful Clint and I usually enjoy the cum.” Jenna said with a face.

Jenna tossed the dead woman behind her and brought Clint before her face.

“ I warned you Clint, but you wouldn’t listen.” She admonished.

Clint felt her warm breath blow across his face. Her pearly white teeth and red lips filled his vision. He felt his own body betray him once more as his dick spring to attention again.

Jenna noticed.

“ That’s cute, but your fun is over. Your last memory will be seeing the pools of blood that was your team as you fall to your death. You should never have tried me Clint.”

Clint screamed as he fell to the ground.

Jenna smiled and stretched feeling Ryan still working in her panties. Dopamine flooding her system, her horniness coming to a peak.

She scanned the horizon and settled her gaze on the Devon tower in the distance.

“ That will make for the perfect dildo.” She mused to herself.

Her pussy quivered at the thought of fucking a building.

Jenna pulled open her thong revealing Ryan.

Light flooded Ryan’s vision as the band of the thong pulled back. He let go of her clit and lounged back into the fabric, his dick rock hard. Jenna shot him a smile.

“ I hope this is to your liking babe.”

Ryan nodded. “ I couldn’t have asked for better.”

“ How do you feel about watching me fuck the Devon tower?”

Ryan’s excitement grew even more.

“ As long as I get to watch the action this time.”

“ Absolutely my love, in fact you’ll play a key part.”

An enormous tanned and wrinkled palm reaches down and wrapped around his body pulling him from her underwear.

Jenna brought him before her lips and planted a large kiss on his head.

“ Before that, I need to cleanse that disgusting man’s cum from my mouth. He tasted awful.”

Ryan looked hurt. “ Did you...”

Jenna cut him off. “ Of course not. I licked it off a woman I made him cum on and it was the worst idea.”

Ryan looked puzzled.

“ A lot happened while you were pleasing me. I’ll tell you on the way.”

Ryan shrugged and stood up in her palm, pulling his underwear off.

Jenna opened her mouth and let him cum. The familiar taste of his warm cum filled her mouth within moments. She stopped him, wrapped her hand around him and began sloshing his spunk around her mouth before swallowing the large load.

“ Let’s go make a real statement.”

Ryan smiled and gripped onto her thumb as she made her way towards downtown OKC.