- Text Size +

****

 

Angie looked down at me and grinned, but seconds later she looked at a client and started to scan his items. She placed her dirty sneaker sole directly over me and stepped down, not caring about me at all. She knew I was well tucked in the foam pad she had previously stuffed me in before starting her work shift and that no matter if she putted all her weight on me, I would simply be half crushed. Angie loves torturing me with her feet, it’s inside her, it brings her joy to make me suffer in the most creative ways. Today, I’m wedged inside a small hole in a foam pad people usually use to protect their knees when they do some manual work. She placed the pad on the floor near her cash register at the grocery store she works at. She will trample me like this under filthy well worn work Nike sneakers until the end of her shift. Tomorrow could be anything else. Oh yeah, I’m 2 inches tall by the way.

Angie is 17. She’s my stepsister. Today I am under her responsibility, but most of the time my step mother takes care of me. My other step sister Heather is younger, she’s 12 and she’s the ultimate most scary person I know. When she gets to have me, I end up inside her shoes for hours without ever breathing fresh air or seeing light and she’s always pushing my limits.

Me, I’m just a normal 2 inches girl. I have been shrunk a few years ago at school as a test subject for ISS (you know, in-shoe suspension) and the thing went wrong and crazy. They never could grow me back up to normal because the shrinking process was not fully developed. I’ve been denied family rights, denied citizenship, I’ve been stripped of my rights and thrown into all of the school’s students shoes for almost a complete year before I was adopted. Mary, my step-mother, who is also a teacher at St-Lawrence’s private school for girls, decided I should at least be under “some supervision.” But that mostly meant that instead of being the school’s property, I would be her property. My name is Anna.

Technology as evolved, today they can grow people back, but it’s not working on me, I’m of the first generation of human being shrunk and...well, I’m going to stay that way. Well that’s not true, shrinking devices now can grow back people to their normal size. For those, 2 inches -is- my normal size. Sometimes, when my stepmother is angry at me, she shrinks me to incredibly small sizes. I’ve been shrunk to almost nothing, and grown back to 2 inches later, when they found me with a magnifying glass, entangled in sock lint inside her running shoes.

Angie looks down at me again, she has no clients and she balances her weight and shifts her feet around, drinking water in a bottle. She steps off the foam pad and kicks it so it’s closer to her right foot, and then, while looking down at me she silently says “lick”. I can read her lips. She would never say that out loud at her job, people don’t even know I’m under her. I know she wants me to lick her shoe sole. She steps down directly on me again, burying me under her giant dirt sneaker sole, and I stick my tongue out to eat some dust off the used rubber sole.

Angie gently slides her sneakered foot around on the foam pad. I feel so low. While she scans the clients’ groceries, she consciously makes me lick every little inch of her sneaker sole and sometimes twists her foot on me like if she was crushing a cigarette. The foam pad absorb most of her weight, but I feel compressed I can’t do anything but let her have her fun with me.

 

****

 

 

I’m back in my step mother Mary’s high heel pump. In fact, I am wedged in under her toes, inside her black stockings. She had shrunk me to half an inch tall for the day. She teaches French class to some students who used to be my friends when I was normal. They all know where I am, they don’t care.

My stepmother sweats a lot, I’ve been in there for a few hours and I’m already soaked, drenched in her foot sweat, and I know I have to keep licking. My stepmother hates it when I stop licking her toes. It is disgusting, but after years of it, I am used to it. I mean, it’s not as disgusting as when Heather puts me inside her soccer cleats, or when all the 3 girls lock me inside the ped-egg for pedicure time.

She’s scrunching her toes over me, that means I haven’t been licking enough. I stick my tongue at her toes in the darkness and confines of her musky old black leather pump and I do what I am supposed to do. She knows and feels everything I do in there. I know I will be punished later, or worse, she will let Heather have me.

 

****

 

I am hanging upside down, back to my normal 2 inches eight, my ankles are tied together with silk thread and my arms are tied to my body. The thread goes up and Angie tied it to a stick. I am hanging upside down mid length into the long shaft of her UGG boot she just removed. She lowered me down into her boot like a fish bait hanging from a fishing rod and she keeps lowering me slowly into the dark smelly pit of her well worn UGG boot. Angie is taunting me in a constant flow of insults and threats, but I am only half listening to her. She says things like “Poor little footslave, you don’t like the smell, are you afraid of the dark, we both know you enjoy this, you foot freak, you love my foot smell, you’re a little foot pervert who enjoys my stinky boots, oops!” she lowers me deeper, teasing me. I know I will end up touching the bottom of her shoe, face first into the smelly damp insole of her UGG boot and once I’m down there, with only my face touching the sole, she will fix the stick to her desk with scotch tape and leave me there for the evening. This is not my first time.

 

****

 

“Heather, be nice with Anna.” Says my step mother Mary.

“Sorry mom” says Heather, with a wide grin on her face and she frowns at me with her natural evil look. My head is spinning, Heather just gave me maybe 30 good stomps under her school shoes. I think I have a broken rib. I’m bruised all over and my nose is bleeding. BAM. Another stomp, this time the tread of her school shoe crushed one of my ankles, it’s broken. I scream in agonizing pain. “Mom, Anna is crying again!”

“Just put her in your shoe honey.” Says my step mother across the room. Heather is already untying the laces of her doc marten school shoes. We’re in my step mother’s classroom, it’s lunchtime, and Heather came over to lunch with her real mother and torture me. I see my evil 12 years old step sister giant fingers pick my numb body up. I’m maybe half an inch tall, been shrunk in the morning before my mom put me inside her boots to go to work. Heather dangles me over her shoe, I can feel the heat and already am overwhelmed by her musky foot odor emanating from the shoe. Soon, she will just drop me inside and put her socked foot back over me and scrunch her toes on me.

Here we go, I’m falling, I hit the warm and smelly insole with an inaudible thud. Ouch, It hurts. I roll down in the toe section as Heather tilts the shoe forward. “Have fun, Anna” she says. Light goes out and suction of air around me. Her socked toes come in like a ram and slide uncarefully over me. Her damp socked toes rest on my little tiny frame and I hear the heel of her foot swoosh inside the shoe. I hear her tie the laces, the pressure augments. This is more cramped, my sister Heather’s feet are much smaller and smellier. “Can I keep her for the afternoon mom?” I hear Heather ask, her voice muffled from the shoe.

“Yes, honey, but no jumping on her.” Says my step mom.

After a few steps, I know Heather is already outside in the school corridor, she stomps on me and jumps, crushing my already broken body into more of her foot sweat. I am humiliated and exhausted. I will probably pass out before the end of the day.

 

****

 

“Lick” says Angie. She’s lying in her bed reading a school assignment. I have my face buried in the dripping mud under Angie’s black platform boots. Those heavy boots have a 4 inches block heel and a 1 inch platform sole with a deep thread on the sole. Angie thought it would be funny to walk in mud on her way back from work since it’s a rainy day. She placed her heavy boot on me, in her room on a small mat. The sole is caked with mud and even if Angie orders me to lick, my face is full of it I’m having a hard time finding pockets of air to breathe. The boot is heavy on my body. Still, I lick.

 

****

 

Mom rubs her socked feet on my body. She scotch-taped me to the floor in front of the sofa, and she cups her high arched sole above me. Her white socks are dirty, and they smell very powerful, she just came back from her morning run and is relaxing while reading the newspaper. It’s Saturday. No work. Mother loves to know I am smelling her feet after she ran. When I do not behave, she runs over me, with me inside her sneakers. She starts to remove her socks only using her toes. She ends up removing both of them and letting them fall on my body, then she presses on her socks over me with her sweaty bare feet. “Anna are you smelling?” my step mother says while reading her newspaper.

“Yes mother.” I reply as loud as I can, without screaming.

“Good.” She says back, then continues to ignore me under her socks. As some point, later, she pushes her socks away from over me and gently plays with my immobile body with her bare feet. She rubs her bare feet all over me, very slowly. She makes sure her smelly toes get a lot of my face time.

“Stick your tongue out Anna.”

I obey. She hovers the heel of foot above my face, it is a been calloused, I will end up in the ped egg soon, I think. For now she wants me to lick her heel. I do it. She does even look down at me. Someone comes in the room, it is Angie. She walks up and giggles. “mom can I borrow Anna? I would her to smell my feet while I watch TV.” She asks.

“Sure honey, put her inside your sock.” Mom says. I am being pulled from the floor, the scotch tape is removed and seconds later, the giant fingers of my sister Angie are holding me. Anna does not talk to me, she removes her pink thick fluffy cotton socks and drops me inside, then she puts it back on and places me under her toes. They are smelly, but nothing compared to my mother’s feet after her jogging. Angie walks and crushes my body back to the TV room. She sits in front of the TV and plops her legs on the footstool.

“Is she in your sock?” I hear my youngest sister Heather ask.

“Yes.” Answers Angie.

“Can I have her?”

“No I just got her, maybe later sis.” Replies Angie.

“But I want her to smell my feet now before soccer practice this afternoon.” Says Heather.

“If I give her to you now I’ll keep her while you’re gone to your practice, sis. But If I keep her now, you can have her inside your soccer shoe later. Deal?”

“Okay, deal.” Says Heather. They continue to watch TV together. I know what is coming.

 

 

****

 

Mom shrunk me down to a quarter of an inch, because Heather doesn’t like to feel me while she plays soccer. Heather wears a pair of normal cotton socks under her soccer socks, to keep her feet comfy. I am trapped inside the soccer socks, between both socks in fact, under her arch of my sister Heather’s small foot. I am in between two sweat soaked cotton socks and crushed over and over and over again. The weight isn’t too hard because I am so small and I am under her arch. Sometimes, the cotton fibers scratch against my skin. There is nothing I can do. I am overwhelmed by the rapid movements, stomps, running, and tossed, sometimes harshly, sometimes gently, drenched in foot sweat. My head hurts. I drink sweat, I am used to this, even if it is hard. The powerful smell of sweat combine with the leather of fabric of the old soccer cleat is thick and enters my lungs with force. I know it will take a few days for me to get rid of this odor as it will be deeply lodged inside of me.

But first, I will have to focus on cleaning my sister’s soccer cleat soles. Usually it takes a complete day to remove all the caked mud and grass from inbetween the rubber cleats when they grow me back to 2 inches. When there is not much to clean, they leave me down at 1 inch tall so it takes just as long maybe. That’s when I am not interrupted by either my mother or my sisters to do something else. Usually they put me inside a plastic box with the smelly soccer cleats and close the lid until I’m done cleaning. Heather always comes to check on me and my progress and if she’s not happy, she puts my inside the cleats and closes the lid of the box, halting my progress and making it more hard because I have to climb out of the shoe to resume my work.

Soccer is the worse sport.

 

****

 

Monday. My mother decided to wear her knee high boots today at school. They look like dark brown riding boots, she had them for quite long. The sole is hard, and she didn’t shrink me. I’m cramped under her arch, inside her black cotton sock. The long hours of standing while teaching are painful for my whole body. During lunchtime my mother removed her boots and pushed on my body to slide it all under her toes inside the sock. She ordered me to smell, like if I could do anything else. “I want to feel the air on my toes” she says. I smell her toes like ordered and she plays with me body, placing one foot above the other. I am trapped between her 10 toes, some above me, some under me. She plays with me during all lunchtime. Then she puts her boots back on with me still under her toes. It’s really cramped, her toes are compressed above me, I try to lay down sideways under all her toes crushing my body. I know it is uncomfortable for her too. When the day is over, she will blame me and punish me.

 

****

 

Angie is wearing me inside her sneakers with no socks. Her feet are dirty because she’s been playing with me outside on the driveway pavement with her barefeet on me. She was with friends, he friends also played with me with their barefeet. One of them asked me to lick her flipflops inside out. One of her other friend made me lick her bare soles. They tasted good. Angie just placed me inside her old sneakers and I am sure I’ll be saying in them for the rest of the evening.

 

****

 

Today Angie brought me to work again. I am back in my foam pad, stuck inside it, my body at floor lever under my giantess sister’s sneakers. I hear the beeping of the items being scanned, my sisters talking to clients, all the sounds muffled from the foam pad and the heavy presence of the shoe above me. My sister decides to kick off her sneakers, the laces were not tied very tightly and to continue working with her pink socked feet on me. She’s standing on me, the smell of her foot all around me, while she works. Halfway during her work shift, she slips her sneaker back on, twisting her ankle for her feet to fit on and leaves for her break. One of her colleague, a woman in her mid 30’s come over and steps on the foam pad. She doesn’t notice I’m stuck inside it, and she steps on me with her dansko clogs. I think she stepped on some bits of bread, maybe a muffin crumbs. I am happy I can eat it off her shoe, I was hungry. My sister comes back at her usually spot, over me, after her lunch time, she resumes ignoring me again.

 

****

 

Some days I would like to die. Like today. Heather had mom shrink me very very small, about 16th of an inch. Heather decided to place me inside her rollerblades and went on rollerblading for hours during a hot september summer day and I am literally drowning, if not cooking or boiling inside those rollerblades. I’m having a hard time. I’m too small, I stick on everything. Heather just doesn’t care about me, the more I suffer the happier she is. I think she’s never been that cruel with me. I’m light headed from the heat and the smell and all the foot sweat it’s almost a swamp. The vibrations of the rolling wheels give me a head ache. There is no air. I think this is it. I think it’s my time to die, Better die now, so everything will be over. It’s better to die than suffer heather’s wrath.

I’m not dead, Heather removes her sweat drench foot from the rollerblade. I feel warm summer air coming inside that feels cool and fresh, but in fact it is not. We’re in the heat wave, it’s unbearable. I’m so small, I would have to run almost a football field to reach the opening.

“Anna, are you still there?” Heather asks me. She’s talking to me, I have a hard time acknowledging she’s talking to me. “I can’t see you” she says, tilting the rollerblade backward. I’m send tumbling down the spongy sweat imbibed sole down to the heel section. I look up the long shaft of the rollerblade. I see my sister’s face looking down on me. “There you are, stupid bug.” I’m unable to focus, too much light, and my head is spinning. The rollerblade tilts on its side then upside down. I am freefalling into what seems to be my sister’s white adidas sneaker. I land with a small thud and bounce on the sneaker’s insole. Above me the giant rollerblade is being shaken, then goes out of the view. I’m on a white insole, which is almost black from the years of wear. My sister heather sees me and sticks her tongue out at me. She stands and shoves her wet socked foot over me. I just fall on my back. I let my sister trap me in her sneaker without even caring where I am, probably under her heel, I don’t care, I’m too tired and exhausted to move. Just kill me Heather, just kill me.

 

******

 

I’m being punished. Mother is not happy of my licking performance inside her mules today. She wore me barefoot inside her mules while teaching and she got mad because I didn’t lick her toes enough. She asked Veronica, one of my best friends I used to be friends with when I was normal size, to put me inside her shoes for the whole day. Veronica was more than happy take her former friend into punishment. She is wearing me in her school shoes. During lunchtime, she decided to have fun with me with my other former friends. They all took turn, 5 of them, wearing me inside their shoes and asking me to lick their shoes and lick their toes, and lick their insoles and their socks. They made me eat sock lint. One of them, Elise, placed me inside her mouth and played with me, I was so scared she would swallow me. But she forced me to lick her braces and clean them. I was soaked in her saliva. At one point, she pushed me under her teeth with her tongue and started to press down on me. I thought I would die, but now she spat me on the ground and rubbed my body on the hot asphalt under her shoe. Dirt was sticking with the saliva all over me, they all laughed. Veronica cleaned me with a tissue and placed me back into her shoe. At least in here I’m not going to be swallowed. Her feet don’t smell too bad, I wonder why mother thought it would be a punishment, it’s way better than being under Heather.

I should live with Veronica. I think I love her. I kiss her socked foot. I love her smell.

 

 

****

 

I’m in Angie’s sock. We’re at work. I’m calm, almost serene. Angie took a shower before putting me in her sock before coming to work. Her feet smell like soap. I know it won’t be like this very long but I am happy right now. Also, she shrunk me to a quarter of an inch, so it’s not too cramped in her shoe. I have room to move a bit under her toes. She didn’t ask me to lick so I’m almost on vacation. I hear the beeping sounds of groceries being scanned. My sister’s sneakers don’t smell too bad, the socks are clean. I am grateful for her consideration I kill the underside of her toes to show her my appreciation. She doesn’t squeeze me, it means she approves. Maybe I will be allowed a break from being inside my step family’s shoes tonight.

 

 

****

 

I think I am going to be sick. I’m inside the ped-egg. Dead skin shavings all over, please stop! My mother, and both my sister are taking time for pedicure, they’re just so cruel, why does it have to be me, why can’t they stop torturing me... *gasps* I think I ate one of the skin shaving.

 

****

 

Heather made me lick the 8 wheels of her rollerblades. Took me the whole afternoon. She didn’t just let me do it while doing something else. She was there, constantly holding my head down on the wheels, and turning the wheels on my face slowly, with a finger on her other hand. She would keep telling me: “Stick your tongue out. Come on, lick it all. Almost done. One more complete turn.” Then she would just pull my hair up until I’m lifted from the ground, than place me back down near the next wheel, and push my head on it, and repeating the process. “I want them clean. Stop squirming. Stick your tongue out. Swallow now.” When we were done with all the wheels of both of her rollers, she forced me to lick the brake pad all over. And when I was done doing that too, Heather told me I sucked and that I was ugly. “You’re nothing, Anna. You’re not even a person. You’re filth. Now lick these or I’ll wear you inside them” She removed her sneakers and dumped them both on me and went to do something else. I stroke the soles of her sneakers with my already bloodied tongue until both soles were as clean as I could make them.

 

****

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

 

 

More? Please review!