- Text Size +

Chapter 03: Trapped in her Pants

The car tailed off in the evening as the sun set with Eric’s trap music blaring. With Emily and Nicki in the backseat of the sedan, Avery focused on the road with the bugs plugging their ears as the bass shook them in the pocket of her jeans.

“Thanks for letting me use your shrink ray, Nicki,” Emily said as she handed Nicki her shrink ray out of her pink purse. “My brother’s always been a pest, so his new size should fit him perfectly.”

Emily checked her phone as Steve’s embarrassing confession finally finished sending to her mother, Linda. She could only imagine what her mother would do to her shrunken brother now.

The video message popped up along with a text attached to it on sleeping mom’s smartphone screen. Linda's hormonal aroma from her hungry lips clouded Steve's nose as he tried to breathe little as possible in disgust. After his tiny squeaks went unheard echoing in the dark cave, Steve began climbing on the side of the woman’s pussy lips determined to make it out of her pants before she’d wake up and find him inside her. Progressing all the way up near her bearded forest, Steve let out a sigh of relief from how close he was to her exit.

"Your prank won't work on me this time, Emily." The little brother squeaked as he got too excited nearly toppling off the top of her gigantic pussy.

Steve grabbed a strand of hair with his left hand from the forty-year-old's messing bush nearly falling. Reaching another strand of hair with his right hand, the boy ascended his head into the mess of his mother's forest. With her hair too thick for any movement for a weak bug, Steve halted as he kicked and jeered his lower body against her clit.

Linda unconsciously smiled while she gave off an aroused quiet moan as her son kept heedlessly grasping and rubbing his lower body all over her clitoris. The TV light beamed on the woman as she moved her right hand down to her yoga pants to accompany her son. Feeling a sexual sensation, Linda cooed in delight and placed her right hand through the elastic band of her spandex leggings and red panties where her index finger met the terrified boy.

“Mom! No-” The boy cried out before his mother smeared his body against her clit. The boy kicked and pounded as Linda increased the pressure on the tiny pest. Linda’s smile grew as her son jerked into her.

Waking up with all this new sexual energy, Linda released her tiny son brushed up against her pussy as she grabbed the remote for the tv to shut it off. Linda jumped out of her chair in eagerness to masturbate. Her sudden jolt spiked Steven forward as he slid down to the front bottom of her red underwear.

Bending down to get her phone, the woman saw her LED light flashing.

‘Mom, see what little Steven said about you!” Emily’s text read as a laughing emoticon followed.

Rolling her eyes from the pointless drama her two children had with each other, Linda strutted back to her room to masturbate. Walking past her son’s room, she saw his tv light under his door as his Xbox had yet to auto shutoff.

“Figures.” Linda thought as she inferred her son to be playing more video games. “I can’t wait until he finds something useful to do with his life.”

Entering her bedroom quietly, Linda locked the door behind her before pulling out her old pink dildo in the bottom of her dresser’s drawer. Not being able to masturbate in months from her lack of excitement and sexual energy, Linda pulled out her phone unsure what to search for on Google.

Typing in 'shrinking trend gone wrong' as the new power women obtained from technology somewhat aroused her, she stumbled upon a video of an oblivious thirty-eight-year-old mother that accidentally sat on her teenage son in a live stream where the boy shrunk himself to attempt to play a video game at the size of a bug. 

Linda found the video to be both humorous and arousing as the woman roamed around the room calling her son's name utterly unaware that the boy got plastered to the back of her left butt cheek on her white knee-high skirt. The camera auto-zoomed to the woman's ass as it recognized the boy's face with him frantically screaming in his squeaking voice for his mother's attention.

“Oh my gosh,” Linda exclaimed as she laughed.

The live stream went crazy as the unsuspecting mother exited the room with her shrunken son tragically pinned to her ass. Some comments were excited that it happened with others frightened. After an hour of helplessly riding his mother's butt, the boy's friend arrived at their house to explain what had happened to her son to the oblivious woman.

The mother ended up graciously granting her son his size back after forcing him to do some highly questionable things with the butt of her skirt on the live stream such as worshipping and kissing it. After humiliating him in front of all his thousands of fans, the video surfaced on Youtube and went viral for the whole internet to see. 

Linda reached down her pants and began rubbing her clitoris again with her two fingers, but to her surprise, she was unable to recapture that same lustful feeling. A groan of frustration came from the woman’s mouth as she set her dildo on her bed.

Linda wanted to masturbate yet lost her feeling of horniness after her shrunken son left her clitoris. Sliding and kicking her panties and leggings entirely off her feet, Linda exposed her naked son on the bottom of her vagina.

With the fear of being seen by his mother, Steve slithered into the wet pink lips as embarrassment overcame him. Linda felt a slight tingle in her pussy resulting her to search for some new material on the darker web for a new mother and shrunken son. Linda smiled as she came across the video "Young son devoured by unaware mother."

This fourteen-year-old brother teamed up with his younger five-year-old sister in an attempt to pull a prank on their unsuspecting mother. The family looked well off financially giving the two access to a shrink ray with multiple cameras. The hoax remained simple being constructed by a young teenage kid and his little sister. The plan consisted of the boy shrinking down and popping up out of the blue to scare the blonde mother. After setting up the hidden camera in her room as the mom showered, the boy instructed the sister to shrink him as he held a camera in his hand for his point of view of the video.

With a bright blue beam of light, the fourteen-year-old-boy awoke to the stepping of his giantess young sister. Shrinking smaller than he intended to a mere inch, the boy still wanted to do the prank as he squeaked at his sister to place him in a desert of her choosing. The little girl complied as she walked to the kitchen setting him on a pink frosted Hello Kitty cupcake where his legs submerged in the frosting. Trying to hide in the vanilla part of the cake so he could pop out and frighten his unsuspecting mother, the boy failed to sink or break his new ground with it being too hard for him to maneuver in the icing. The five-year-old girl grew annoyed from her bug-sized brother taking too long to hide, so without thinking she pressed her index finger on his one-inch self nearly crushing him. Luckily, the boy's ground broke opened as he shot down into the cake batter with his head above the top in the pink icing.

With the frosting in a mess, the five-year-old girl did her best to fix it by smearing it over her brother's head with her index finger. With the prank ready to commence, the young girl danced around the dining room as the teenage boy began vlogging with his camera as he explained how stunned his mother would be when she'd find him in her cupcake.

After the thirty-four-year-old mother's shower ended, the young girl brought the cupcake to her room.

The petite mother straightened her hair with a brush as the girl announced how she got a special treat for her. With the mother self-conscious about her weight, she wanted to deny the savory treat. Not wanting to hurt her daughter’s feelings, the woman accepted it as she embraced her child and lifted the cupcake to her face. The little girl laughed as she hugged the top of the woman's skirt.

The mother examined the pink frosted cupcake as it looked a tampered. The young girl started laughing as she knew her brother would pop out of the delectable treat any second now and scare his ignorant mother.

The little girl skipped out of the room not wanting to spoil the elaborate prank, yet her brother inside the cupcake begged her to stay. The boy could not break through the vanilla batter that surrounded him or even move any part of his body. His body stuck into it, and now he was a personal topping for his mother's enjoyment.

After examining if her devious children did something to it, the mother looked around the room and saw the camera pointed at her on the nightstand. Rolling her eyes as she walked up to the visible camera, the mother said. 

"Even though I know my children did something to this, I'll still eat it for your guys' enjoyment."

The mother took nibbled on the end of the sugar-filled treat. Her son in the batter started to panic once he felt the woman scape off a bit of his new home when the cupcake shook. His microphone picked up his audio as he squeaked in his new quiet voice.

The boy began crying and screaming for his mom as she went for a more extensive second bite leaving a little over half of the cupcake left. Her bite-sized son taped to the edge of the desert with his mouse squeaking going unheard to the oblivious woman.

"Good cupcake." The lady mumbled in the video with a mouthful of cake in her mouth as she chewed. Turning the bitten edge of the cupcake to the camera, the figure of her one-inch son showed him trying to claw his way out of the soft fluffy batter.

After swallowing the second bite, the mother paused for a second with her curious where her son was. The mother shrugged under the impression he would show up soon as she plopped the remaining half of the cupcake in her mouth.

Her tongue pushed around the one-inch boy throughout her mouth as if he were an appetizer. The blonde forced her powerless son under her pearly white teeth after he tried navigating throughout her mouth to no avail. After biting down, her teeth crushed the majority of his legs into red mush that mixed with the pink cupcake leaving the woman with a salty aftertaste.

"Ew!" The blonde woman commented as she covered her mouth on camera. The boy gave a blood-curdling scream to which his mother replied by swallowing his little body. 

The bug traveled down the giantess's esophagus landing in the pit of her stomach for any useful nutrients for her body. With him already bleeding out from his legs, the boy struggled to fight the strong stomach acids as they slowly eroded and melted his body into mush. After learning about chemical and physical changes in his science class, the boy experienced them first hand as he transformed into his mother’s shit.

Linda began feeling aroused and grabbed her dildo as the video reminded her of when her son shrunk himself and nearly got devoured by his teacher, Ms. McKay. She crammed her dildo into her tight pussy with it moist. With every stroke she took, Linda thought of all the ways she could have fun with her son if he were ever that size again.

Steve screamed as he watched the dildo enter the cave and overtake him. With every stroke, the plastic dildo shoved him deeper into his mother’s vagina eventually cramming him into the side of his mother’s fold. With his mother’s strokes too powerful, the dildo and pussy outmatched Steve, and with the pussy getting wetter and hotter, Steve struggled to breathe. This left Steve with no choice but to get his mother’s attention.

With his squeaks going unheard, Steve opted to punch and kick the pink wall, yet his actions only expanded Linda’s pleasure as he stimulated her nerves. Forced to go back to his inner child like a toddler, Steve bit down on her fold unable to take any more of her rough play.

Linda felt a shrunken guy in her happy place. She knew it was just a matter of time before somebody shrunk them self as the internet trend grew popular among millennials. She wondered how long this guy had been living in her vagina as she saw on the news that some shrunken guy had been living in his ex-girlfriend's cave for weeks before she found him.

Pulling her pink dildo out, she reached her right hand down her vag as she grabbed a tiny wet guy with her fingertips. Bringing him to eye level with her face, she noticed her son shivering damp and coughing out her pussy juice as his cheeks were red with embarrassment.

“Steve.” His mother said in disappointment. “Don’t tell me you shrunk yourself hoping to go in Ms. McKay’s ass again. I swear to God mister if we have to go back-”

“No mom!” Steve squeaked in her hand. “Emily shrunk me! She wants my college fund money for herself!”

"Right," Linda said sarcastically. "Just like how you told me the school shrunk you as a form of punishment last year when in reality you were trying to get your sister to place you in the back of Ms. McKay's skirt."

"No, she really did shrink me. Please, mom, you've got to believe me." Steve said with fear.

“Okay. I’ll call Emily and get to the bottom of this.” Linda said as she dropped her wet shrunken son down her dirty shirt into her red bra between her round breasts. 

"Quiet Steve," Linda demanded as the bug began squeaking about how setup the video was. "Stay still, Steve. Don't make me crush you."

Before calling Emily, Linda saw the video Emily sent her as she clicked play. Steve heard his shrunken voice projected from the phone as he started trying to escape not knowing what his mother would do to him now. The mounds of Linda's thick flesh of her breasts enclosed on her fleeing son as Linda smushed her boobs together. Steve wiggled not able to breathe from the hold his mother had on his one-inch body.

The mother watched her shrunken son on her vagina of her black spandex leggings begging Emily to allow him into her pussy. Linda found this horrifying that her perverted son would do something like this, yet part of Linda secretly wanted this. The thought of her son utterly powerless in his new size sparked her sexual drive with her pussy wetting at even the idea. Unclenching her plump breasts, her son collapsed on her skin gasping for air as she lifted him with her index finger and thumb.

“So, I see you’ve moved onto much bigger things than Ms. McKay’s ass,” Linda said sternly to Steve as she dangled him near her face. “Did you know what you did is considered rape? I legally have the right to squish you right now. Your life is literally in my hands. How do you feel about that, little one?"

“No mom. Please just turn me back to normal. I'm sorry.” Steve squeaked in her lethal hand.

“What’s wrong little one? Was mommy’s pussy not as good as you expected?” The woman said in a high-pitched mocking tone of him from the video.

“Please don’t put me back in there with your pussy,” Steve begged. "I'll go back to counseling. I'll do whatever. Just-"

“I tell you what, Steve. If you can make me cum like how you said in your sister's little video, I’ll allow you come out and talk with mommy. Then, you'll be my little panty slave for the rest of your life like how you wanted.” Linda explained as she was secretly excited about this video. Linda smiled. "That way we both win. Isn’t that what you wanted?"

"No mom-" Steve said as his mother spoke over him.

 “But until then, you’re grounded to my panties, little man! Now start rubbing my clit like how you were before I caught you!” Linda instructed as she took her sexual frustration out on her submissive son.

After Linda shoved her son back on her clitoris, she texted her daughter.

‘Thanks for letting me know. Steve tried to blame you for his little predicament, but I took care of him. Counseling isn't working, so I'm going to give him what he wants this time. He won't be able to attend college at his new height, so I'll be able to support you again this year. Love you, mom.’

"Rub harder, Steve," Linda commanded as she inserted the pink dildo in her vagina beneath him. "Do you want me to crush you? Remember, I legally can kill you."

Steve screamed as his mother's index finger loamed over his body as it smeared him into her clit. For the first time in months, Linda felt rejuvenated with her son no longer lazy.

Emily read the text from her mom as she waited in the line at Club Death with Nicki and Avery.

Avery gently patted the back of her pocket toying with her slaves as she waited near the wall. Meanwhile, Eric and his best friend Jake were getting used to their new Goddess Nicki who crammed them into the back of her right pocket.

“Tell me again why we had to shrink down to an inch tall?” Jake said in his new voice poking his dirty blonde hair up from Nicki’s skinny jean pocket.

“Trust me. The bouncer won’t let guys into this club. Club Death is very exclusive to rich guys and beautiful young women. Just be lucky Nicki has a shrink ray and is sneaking us in here.” Eric squeaked.

“As long as I can get some pussy tonight, I’m fine with it,” Jake replied checking out the other woman standing in line behind Nicki. "These women are fucking hot."

“Don’t worry. As soon as Nicki gets us in the club, she’ll turn us back to normal size.” Eric said as he had hopes of getting Nicki blackout drunk in the club to seduce her tonight.

“I got some pussy for you, little one.” Avery teased Jake as she lifted and dangled Bailey near Nicki’s butt. Bailey screamed afraid of Nicki's towering ass in front of her as Avery giggled.

“She’s scared of your butt, Nicki,” Avery concluded while Bailey latched her arms around her Avery’s fingernail. “You should fart on her.”

Nicki scoffed as she felt Jake wrestle with the fabric of her thin pants to keep himself on the edge of the pocket.

“I was actually referring to fucking a regular sized woman.” Jake squeaked fixing his blonde hair as he looked towards Emily’s pink booty shorts. “Hey, Emily.”

“Screw off, Jake. I don’t fuck guys small enough be trapped in the back of my best friend's pocket,” Emily stated as she despised Jake's fuckboy attitude.

“I don’t typically go for girls who look like shit.” Jake squeaked in retaliation for her derogatory comment trying to bad mouth her. “I don’t typically go for girls who’s pussy stink like shit.”

“I don’t typically go,” Jake said before he was cut off by Nicki shoving him down back into her pants pocket.

“Zip it,” Nicki commanded her new slaves down at the bottom of her ass pocket as the girls were next in line. 

Jake tried to protest Nicki’s order as he started climbing back up on the fabric of her pants to the opening. Her hand gave a small slap to the boy pushing him against her ass cheek.

“Don’t make me crush you guys.” Nicki threatened as her friends walked next to the bouncer ready to enter the club. Nicki felt a new form of confidence being able to make that statement to two college seniors who were way stronger than the girl just minutes earlier.

“Jake, stop it!” Eric yelped as the boys shook from the gentle slap. “We’ll get our size back in a minute. Just cool it...”

The bouncer of the club looked rather short being a five-foot-six-inch female. Having curly dark hair with a lot of dark eyeliner, she motioned the ladies to walk over to her.

“Aren’t bouncers supposed to be big?” Avery questioned her. “You’re about as tall as me.”

“Yeah, I’m supposed to be bartending.” The bouncer said in her brown leather jacket after checking the girl’s ID. “The guy working here got fired for groping some girls as he checked them into the club.”

Instead of getting fired like how the bouncer thought, the man was shrunken by the women after he unintentionally rubbed one of the girl’s butts searching for any guns or knives. It turns out one of the girls did have a weapon, a shrink ray, as they blasted him down to the size of an ant.

The girls stepped over him as they waltzed into the club. Telling the owner about the awkward encounter with the guy outside, the owner ordered one of her bartenders to tend to the security of the place.

“Sounds like an asshole.” Emily deducted from the tone of her voice as she gave the bouncer her ID.

“Yeah, he was a jerk.” The bouncer said before waving her and Avery into the club unaware the prior bouncer was shrunken down below her near her foot.

“Help me!” The man squelched up to the short women who now toppled over his ant-sized body. Only being able to see her boots and pants from his size, he feared the foot crushing him.

“Happy birthday.” The bouncer said to Nicki after she showed her ID.

“Thanks,” Nicki replied about to walk into the club when the bouncer stopped her.

“You can’t have your shrink ray in here as it is considered a weapon. You’ll have to put it up in your car.” The bouncer spoke abiding by the rules.

“Oh,” Nicki said realizing Avery had already left into the club with the keys to the car. “Is there any way I could just leave it with you?”

The woman agreed as she retrieved the shrink ray and put it in a tray of weapons. 

"A shrink ray?" The bug of a man below the giantess questioned as he saw her take it from Nicki. "Yes! Unshrink me, please!"

The bug began sprinting to the young bouncer's boot as she stepped back to place it with the other weapons. She turned to the next person in line as she stepped forward to check their ID. Unaware her former coworker shrunk below her, she shifted her right boot over his body and crushed him like a bug. His body turned into a red mush and plastered on the bottom ridges of her brown boot like gum.

The boys in Nicki’s pants went crazy when they heard their goddess ask if she could leave her shrink ray with the bouncer. Nicki remembered the shrunken bugs, but she wasn’t going to allow them to tarnish her night as it was their idea to shrink and hide in the back of her pants in the first place. They would have to face their consequences like real men or bugs.

“Wait? What about us? How are we supposed to get big again?” Jake yelled at Eric as they began to climb up to her pocket opening. The boys had yet to realize they had lost their power to a twenty-one-year-old white girl. “I can’t fuck women at the size of an inch.”

“Nicki! Nicki!” The men shouted uniformly as they hoped Nicki would hear them if they yelled at the same time.

“Shh!” The bouncer shushed Nicki as the faint cries of the boys hardly surpassed the muffled music inside the club. “Do you hear that? It sounds like an insect of some sort.”

Nicki instantly recognized the sound of the two downsized boys chanting her name as she just cracked a smile.

“Yeah. Keep worshipping your goddess,” the twenty-one-year-old thought to herself while she retrieved her driver’s license for the bouncer. They were officially trapped at the size of bugs in the back of Nicki’s white skinny jeans.

Nicki waved goodbye to the young bouncer as she strutted in the club with the boys in her back right pocket of her white skinny jeans. Shaking her ass with every step from her pumps, the boys sunk and fell down their new home. Nicki paused with the boys hitting her ass cheek as she looked around to make sure no one could hear her.

“If you boys ever want to turn back to normal, start kissing my ass,” Nicki commanded after she tilted her head towards her back to give her first order.

Filled with lust and envy over the slender girl’s body, Eric eagerly shifted his punches into a make-out session with the large booty. With the only other captive doing it, Jake quickly followed suit as he wished to return to his normal size.

Nicki could hardly feel the two bugs face scrape against her rear as they kissed it, yet she won. She now controlled the boys.