- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Not only is this an adaptation from Japanese to English, but an adaptation from the format of a game to that of a written story. To make the story flow better and sound more natural in English, some artistic freedom has been taken. Some needless repetition has been taken out, and inclusions have been made in parts where the text relied too heavily on its context. The sound effects are kept in Japanese - purely a stylistic choice. 

This story offers the reader multiple choices in regard to how they wish the story to progress. By selecting the chapter based on what you want to happen, the reader is able to choose the way they want Princess Calamité to play with the tinies and their cities.

The images used are from the game mentioned earlier and all belong to 寺田落子.

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Although I have been an avid reader for years here now, this is my first time uploading. As such, there's no doubt still things I need to learn. 

I know the image galleries and such call her Calamity, but I her name to keep the exotic and foreign feeling to it that it has in Japanese so I used the French word for 'calamity' to name her Princess Calamité. 

“Hmm? What’s this itty-bitty thing floating here... could it be? No way...! A ship?”

 

“And here I thought something this tiny had to be naught but a speck of dust. Who could have guessed.”

 

“Consider this your lucky day. I have better things to do so I won’t be playing with you now. But if you’re still here when I return... <3”

 

***

 

 

“And what do we have here...a town perchance?”

 

“It’s so teeny that I could have easily missed it were I not on a lookout for it. To nearly miss out on your playtime with the cute, little me? The poor thing.”

 

The overwhelming shadow of the enormous Princess Calamité fell on the unsuspecting, smallish port-town. She had been visible to the people for a good while now, the huge figure of the Princess gradually approaching them from far beyond the horizon. The closer she got to them, the larger her she appeared to grow. The unbelievable sight left the people in a blank state of amazement, not knowing what to do or how to react. And so, before they knew it, the giantess was standing right in front of their poor, old town. Impossible, they all thought. Standing on the ocean like it was but a puddle of water, the princess of their neighbouring country appeared to be so mind-bogglingly massive that she could easily level entire mountain ranges flat beneath her royal feet. Even the largest of dragons, the biggest and most terrifying monster of their world, wouldn’t even register as ants to her. Heck, she’s probably just squish them flat without even noticing. And if even the dragons were almost nothing beneath her, then what about regular human beings? Humans were no doubt so minuscule to the giga-sized Princess they would be barely the size of microbes from her point of view.

 

“Well, my beloved insects, how are you today? A lovely day for a walk, is it not?”

 

“I word of warning though, if you may. I’m going to enter your country now, so in the odd chance that you don’t wish to become a stain beneath my cute feet, I suggest that you make way for me. And make haste; you wouldn’t want to delay my surprise state visit, would you? After all, it is not often the lovely me comes all the way here to see you.”

 

The thunderous voice of the Princess boomed throughout the town. Finally, the citizens woke from the odd state of daze that they had been in. They all began pushing each other over as they rushed for the exit of the town on the opposite side to where the Princess stood. Not caring a lick of what the pitiful so-called human beings were up to beneath her, Princess Calamité slowly raised her right high-heel high into the air.

 

 

Then, she just as slowly began to lower it. As the enormous sole of the Princess descended onto the doomed town, the growing sole of her shoe covered more and more of the land, eventually plunging the entire port-town into an artificial night. The people turned their gazes upwards. The sight that greeted them was that of the black sole of an unfathomably large high-heel. As it drew closer and closer, they could make out every single scratch and wear on the young Princess’ shoe. They were even able to make out the specks of dirt and filth that had stuck to her soles no doubt from the Princess pulverising the seafloor beneath her feet. Then...

 

 

The port-town became but another stain on her dirty sole. The people there had lived their daily lives peacefully, brimming with hopes and dreams that with hard work someday their ordinary town would grow to be something to be truly proud of. Now all those dreams of theirs lay crushed alongside the ruins of what had once been their homes; where there once had been a town, there now stood nothing but an enormous pink-colour high-heel towering over the surroundings as if proclaiming its superiority over all.

 

“Oh my, to think that but a single step of mine would be enough to flatten all of you... How unfortunate though that may be, you cannot tell me I didn’t warn you.”

 

“However, I must say that I didn’t expect the towns to be this small in this country... I barely could even begin having my fun before it all came to an end. Perhaps it is not the town that is at fault, though? Could it be that I really did become a bit too large for my own good...? ...Oh, what am I thinking! There’s no way the lovely me could ever be too large. You hear? From now on, you must build your towns larger to properly serve as my playthings.”

 

 

 

When the Princess lifted her foot, the wreckage of the town came falling down from the sky all over the now mostly barren land. She brought her foot back to admire her work: the deep and clear imprint of her sole and its detailed had been engraved into the hard ground. There was no sign that a small port-town had once existed there.

 

“Dearie me... How I have become someone devilish in nature... sinful almost? Those people were pure and innocent yet I mercilessly crushed hundreds of them beneath my dirty soles...”

 

“But the difference in our sizes being just so massive, can I really avoid doing something like this?”

 

“No, certainly such a feat would be too herculean for me. Or anyone else who’d happen to be in my situation, for that matter. Not to remind myself of the obvious: at the end of the day these were not people but worthless worms. One of royal blood such as myself to shed tears for trash like that? Truly, my mind must have not been that of my own for a second there, but thankfully it is all the clearer now.”

 

 

Looking at the massive footprint she had left behind, Princess Calamité took a moment to gather herself. Imagining what it must have been like for the people, her breathing was suddenly getting heavier and heavier, though she didn’t notice this herself. The few suburbs that had managed to narrowly escape from directly ending beneath her mighty sole had been blown to smithereens by the resulting shockwave of her lightly stepping inland. Now there was nothing but a barren land of brown, in the centre of which the imprint of her massive sole rested. The enormity of her own size was beginning to sink in. Having gotten a glimpse of just what she was capable of, the Princess was getting excited. It also doubtlessly confirmed that the conclusion she had reached a moment ago was the correct one: there really wasn’t any reason to care about what she stepped on or how many ended up dead because of her antics. At this size even her most minute of actions had the most drastic effects on the tiny world around her. That’s how enormous she now was. Realising this, the Princess was becoming quite intoxicated with her drastic size. She lifted her foot up into the air once more and once again brought it down onto the ground. Her handiwork must be perfect, she thought. And to achieve that she had to be meticulous to flatten even the land that had surrounded the now-extinct port-town. She slowly twisted her foot, enjoying the feeling of everything crumbling beneath her elegant, pink high-heels down to nothing. Houses and fields; people and livestock – all ground to chunks and bits underneath the Princess’ otherworldly weight and then compressed deep into the hard ground. After the Princess was done, the things that had ended up as sacrifices to her dirty soles were now utterly indistinguishable from one another – all but paste on the ground. Now Princess Calamité was satisfied. There was absolutely no sign left that either the port-town or anything in its vicinity had ever existed; the place truly had been reduced to a barren and desolate wasteland. Already an entire town had vanished from the continent and it had only been a few minutes since the Princess had arrived.

 

“I’m sorry, but you’ll really have to do better than this. Playing with something so teeny really isn’t any fun at all. I mean, I could hardly even feel it crush beneath my foot. Talk about disappointing. But at least the people that lived there serve a higher purpose now: as colourful stains on my royal footwear. They should be thankful to be granted such an honour.”

 

“I sincerely hope your other cities fare a lot better. I can’t wait to find out.”

 

Humming happily, the gigantic Princess began slowly making her way further inland. Having already moved on from how she had just massacred an entire town only, the Princess now sought new prey.

 

***

 

“Oh...! That’s...!”

 

“What a peculiar structure...”

 

“Is it...? Oh my, it is! A tower! And that spreading around the base of it...? Could it really be... a large city? Well, this certainly is quite a find even if I do say so myself.”

 

 

Princess Calamité had laid down on her side to get a better look at her peculiar finding. Her face was as close to the ground as she dared bring it, not wishing to damage her precious toy. With bright, gleaming eyes she examined the massive tower overlooking the coast of the land. So grand was tower that its tip managed to even surpass the peacefully floating layers of clouds – it was as if the tower made the bold yet brave attempt to reach for the heavens themselves. But despite its majestic size, the tower was not even so much as a match for the size of the Princess’ head laying on its side. On the ground level, countless houses of a bustling, large city circled the tower as if silently praying to its solemn form.

 

“Looks like I can fianlly have some proper fun! But how exactly should I play with it, hmm?”

 

1) Poke it

 

2) Use it to masturbate

 

3) Experiment with anal

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feedback welcome and encouraged.

Perhaps leave a comment on which chapter you would like to see added next (based on the three choices given at the end of this chapter).