- Text Size +

            “And if you look to your left, you will see the kitchen table where, just like many of your families, the giant family eats.  Although the sheer size and amount of food they eat in a single sitting could probably sustain us for a year.”

            The people on the bus laughed before the tour guide, Amber, talked about the various aspects of the enormous kitchen.  The large table and chairs were a forest of thick, wooden towers, the only part visible from the bus window unless the people craned their necks.

            “This is so freakin’ cool.”  Sara squealed as she looked out of the window.  “Look at it!  It’s all so, so huge!”

            Dan chuckled as his girlfriend looked out of the window in awe.  He had been a little apprehensive to go on the tour but his girlfriend had managed to finally convince him to do it.  Part of him had been curious to see where the giants lived but he had mostly done it just so she would shut up about it.  It had made for the perfect 2 year anniversary present.

            Dan and Sara had decided to take a trip to the Land of Giants and of course had to do all of the sightseeing things that people did when visiting.  It was incredibly dangerous for obvious reasons and wandering about the Land of Giants was strongly discouraged.  This was the reason they were currently on a large tour bus.

            The bus was currently leaving the kitchen and making its way toward a wide hallway the seemed to go on for miles.  As the bus move along, the roof of the bus retracted revealing windows above them as well.

            “Are there any questions?”  The bubbly tour guide said.

            ‘Who lives here?”  A woman said from the back of the bus.

            “Great question.  A husband and wife and their two teenage daughters.”

            “Will we see them?”  Sara blurted out.

            Dan heard murmurs throughout the bus.  Everyone seemed to be very interested by this.  He wasn’t sure why anyone would want to see one of those colossal beings.

            “We most likely will not.  We try to do these tours when the giants are not home as it is quite dangerous to be moving around the floor while they are home.”

            Good, Dan thought.  “Damn, I really wanted to see one.”  Sara muttered.

            “What?  You haven’t seen enough giants already?”

            “Yeah but it would be so cool to see them in their home.  I mean like look how big this place is and to them it’s just…. normal.  I’ve never been this close to them.”

            “There is nothing normal about this.  They are big and dangerous.  One of them might accidently step on us.”

            Sara laughed.  “They wouldn’t step on us.  They know we’re here and they can definitely see the bus.  It’s bright white and it’s crush proof.”

            Dan shook his head.  “Crush proof.  What a load of-“  Dan didn’t get to finish his sentence as the bus suddenly shook.  The people in the bus began to whisper and murmur while the tour guide seemed to have switched off her mic and was talking to the driver.

            The bus shook again, more than before.  This time the sound was louder and closer.  The hushed voices began louder as it seemed the whole bus was talking at once.

            “Oh my gosh, look!”  A woman suddenly said.  Everyone immediately looked out the left side windows.

            BOOM

            The source of the shaking and booming was revealed.  Two absolutely massive feet had appeared from around a corner.  These tan feet connected to impossibly large pillars that were legs, tan and toned.  It was a giant.

            Everyone began to talk at once, panic setting in over the bus as it came to a halt.

            “Everyone please relax.”  The tour guide began.  She was holding a tablet in her hand.  “If I am correct this is the oldest daughter.  Her name is Brooke and she is 18 years old and a senior in high school.”

            A screen at the front of the bus came to life and a picture of a beautiful blonde girl appeared on the screen.  She had flowing blonde hair past her shoulders and pretty brown eyes.  She had sizable cleavage and Dan imagined that she was quite a popular girl.  She was quite tan and looked like the stereotypical teen queen.

            “She is the captain of the cheer team and also a star softball player at her high school.”  Amber continued.

            BOOM

            Dan turned back towards the window and saw the teen girl’s feet.  Each step she took produced a thunderous boom.  He noticed her toenails were painted a pretty pink and her feet looked well taken care of.  The closer she got, the more it sunk in just how large she was and how small they were.

            BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

            “She’s so big!”  Sara gasped as she pressed her phone to the window of the bus, recording a video.  Dan leaned over and looked up the long, tan, toned legs of the giantess.

            The giant girl, Brooke, was wearing a pair of black short running shorts with a white strip on each side that revealed her tan, toned thighs.  She was also wearing a tank top that was blue with white lettering on it that he couldn’t even read.  The girl looked athletic and was increbidly beautiful.  She was looking at a phone in her hand as she walked.  Each footstep produced an incredibly loud and powerful boom.

            “Why don’t we say hi to Brooke?”  Amber said, smiling as she tapped away at the tablet.

            “Oh my gosh!  We’re going to talk to a giant!”  Sara squealed.

            A flashing red light on top of the bus, which the bus driver had just activated, seemed to get the massive girl’s attention.

            The girl abruptly stopped walking, a couple steps away from the bus and everyone watched as the girl’s eyes went from her phone to scanning the floor.  The brown eyes swept the floor before settling on the tour bus.

            “I’m not sure if she has an earpiece in or not but she knows we’re here.”  Amber said, smiling as everyone looked up at the enormous girl.  The girl turned and lifted one of her massive feet.

            BOOM.  BOOM.

            In two steps the giantess was now standing facing the tiny bus.  Dan and Sara’s side of the bus was presented with the giantess’s toes.  Her toes were taller than the bus and her feet were impossibly huge.

            “We are about a quarter of an inch tall compared to the giants.  In a moment we-“

            “MOM!”  The thunderous voice of the giant girl tore through them.  The people in the bus screamed and covered their ears.  Her voice was so incredibly loud.

            “THE MAN BUGS ARE BACK AGAIN!”

            Dan’s ears were ringing.  Man bugs?  She had called them man bugs.  Dan looked up past the girl’s sizable cleavage and saw the girl cast them a glance.  It was hard to make out the gigantic girl’s face as it was so high above but Dan thought he recognized that gaze. It was the kind of glance a person gives something they are disgusted by.

            “Sorry about that folks.  Our buses are sound proofed but sometimes not even that can help when the giants yell.  If you reach into your seat back, you will find noise dampening earplugs which will reduce the sound of giant’s voice.”  The tour guide’s voice sounded so distant and far away.

            “MOM!”

            Everyone on the bus cried out once again and covered their ears.

            “Please put your noise dampening ear plugs in now.  It will help you with the sound, I promise.”  Amber said.  Dan, Sara and the rest of the best slowly did what she said.

            “I’M COMING, BROOKE.”  They heard a voice roar from some place else in the expansive house.

            “Alright everyone, it is time to get off of the bus.  We’re going to see if we can talk to Brooke.”

            The people began to file off of the bus and step out on to the hardwood floor of the hallway.  As they gathered around the front of the bus, Dan watched as the tour guide put on a headset.

            Brooke had gone back to her phone and seemed to be ignoring them, simply towering over their world.

            “Hello Brooke!  This is Amber from Giant Land Tours and thank you for allowing us to tour your house.”

            Brooke didn’t look up from her phone as her eyes remained glued to the screen while she tapped away at it.

            “Brooke?  Hello?”

            The teenage titan was focused on her phone, not paying any attention to the gathered tiny people near her feet.  The faint smell of feet was starting to waft over the group.

            “Hold on just a second folks, I’m going to send a message to her phone.  You know how teenagers just sometimes can’t put the darn thing down.”  Amber said.  This drew some chuckles from some of the parents on the tour and eyerolls from most of the teenagers.

            Brooke looked up from her phone and her face twisted in disgust as she noticed the group of about 70 people standing outside of the bus.  Dan watched as her pretty brown eyes settled on the group and she then squinted.  She rolled her eyes before returning them to her phone.

            “If you’re trying to talk to me, I don’t have an earpiece, man bugs.  My mom will be here shortly.  You can talk to her.”  The giantess thundered.  Amber was at least right about the earplugs.  The giantess’s voice didn’t make his ears ring but still sounded a bit loud.  “And don’t send messages to my phone.”

            “Looks like we will be meeting another giant today, folks!  Brooke’s mother, Lauren.”

            “Oh.  My.  God.  We get to meet two giants!”  Sara said excitedly.  Sara had her phone out and was snapping pictures and taking video.  Dan just rolled his eyes.  “Look how big her feet are!  Look, Dan!”

            “She just called us man bugs.  Twice.  I don’t think she is exactly the type of giant I want to meet.”  Sara however completely ignored her boyfriend and continued, like many others, to gawk at the enormous teenager.

            Thump.  Thump.  Thump.  Thump.  Thump.

            Dan and the rest of people heard the footsteps which were getting closer.  From around a corner further down the hallway came the second giantess, Brooke’s mother.

            Dan stared at the new giantess that had appeared.  Her massive feet struck the ground, shaking it and producing a loud sound different from Brooke’s footsteps.  This giantess was wearing socks so the sound was different than barefeet slapping against the hardwood.  She was also wearing a pair of dark blue jeans that clung to her legs and a gray t-shirt.  The thumping of her feet grew louder as she came closer.

            BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

            The giantess’s thunderous footsteps rang out as she came closer.

            “Where are they?”  Lauren, the new giantess, boomed as she approached.

            “Right here, mom.  By my feet.”

            The shaking became more violent as the giantess approached.

            BOOM

            “I told them no more tours.”  The giantess mother boomed, sounding a little annoyed.

            BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM.

            Dan watched as the massive sock clad feet struck the ground with each step.  Her feet were definitely larger than her daughter’s.

            BOOM!

            The giantess came to a stop before the group of tiny people, her feet facing them.  Her feet were enormous and dwarfed the bus.  The smell of sweaty feet rolled over the group as it hung in the air, the smell no doubt coming from the new giantess’s feet, clad in white socks that came up to her ankle.

            “Oh wow!  She’s even bigger than her daughter!”  Sara gasped.

            This was true.  Lauren, Brooke’s mother, was taller than the first giantess, her daughter.  She had blue eyes, shoulder length blonde hair and was tan, not quite as tan as her daughter but still rather tan.  She also had an athletic and toned body, with her toned legs filling the skin tight jeans nicely.  She may have been even prettier than her daughter.  Dan craned his neck to look up past her sizable cleavage to her face.  It was difficult make out her face exactly as it was so high above him but she had sharper features and was beautiful.

            “How long have they been here?”

            “I don’t know, mom.  They were here when I walked into the hallway.”

            The giantess mother sighed and looked back down at the tiny crowd.

            Dan looked back down at her feet and saw the socks were a bit grayed and dingy at the toe area.  He saw the socks move as the giantess’s mammoth toes wiggled beneath the white cotton.  He looked back up at the giantess, her face seeming to twist into a look of annoyance like she had just stumbled across some pests in her house.  He supposed in a way, she had.

            “This is the matriarch of the Hayden family!  Lauren Hayden.  She is a real estate agent and a quite successful one I might add!”  Amber cheerily said.

            “Her feet stink!”  Dan heard someone call out.  He heard some murmurs of agreement in the crowd and had to say he agreed.

            “I believe Lauren was out shopping today as it was her day off so she probably has done plenty of walking around.  I’m sure she is sorry about this but it is something that happens naturally and is not in her control.” Amber responded before turning to look back up at the giantess.

            “Now let’s see if we can talk to mom.”

            Dan saw the titaness pull a black earpiece from her pocket and bring it up to her head.  She brushed away some blonde hair to expose her ear and placed the earpiece in.

            “She has just put her earpiece in so she can now hear me when I turn on my headset.  Let’s see what she has to say.”

            Dan looked back up at the giantess.  She looked less than pleased they were currently in her house and he did not like her look one bit.  She fixed her hair and Dan noticed her manicured fingernails were painted red.

            “I thought you said no one was home.”  Dan said to the tour guide, Amber.

            “Well normally at this time there isn’t.  However, it is their house so obviously they are free to come and go as they please.  You should consider yourself lucky.  It’s not everyday you get to be up close and personal with a giant, let alone two giants.”  Amber gave him a warm smile before switching her headset back on.  Dan rolled his eyes.

            “Hello!  It’s Amber from Giant Land Tours!  Thank you for allowing us to tour your house, Lauren!  May I call you Lauren, ma’am?”

            “You most certainly may not.”  The giantess boomed, clearly annoyed.

            For just a split second, Dan saw Amber lose her cheery expression.  “Oh.  I’m so sorry Lau-, I mean Mrs. Hayden.  I didn’t mean to offend.”

            “What are you doing in my house?”

            “A tour.  We have been showing our guests here around your house and-“

            “I called your stupid little company last week and told them no more tours.  I’m tired of having gawking man bugs in my house.  This is MY home, not a tourist destination.”

            “Well I’m very sorry, Mrs. Hayden.  You have been compensated rather nicely for-“

            “Look around you.  You really think we need your pathetic compensation?  I’ve called your company three times.  Three times!  I’ve told them that I do NOT want anymore tours in my house.  But here you are.  I’m about ready to go to your stupid company myself and have a word with them.”

            Dan shuttered as he thought of this towering giantess making her way to Giant Land Tours to have a word with the management.  He couldn’t help but image the titaness stomping through the city.  Images of chaos and destruction flashed through his mind as he pictured Mrs. Hayden’s enormous feet crushing buildings like they were made of paper and crowds of people like ants.  It was a terrifying image.

            “Mrs. Hayden, I’m very sorry for the misunderstanding and I cannot apologize enough.  I will make a note of it and inform my supervisor of your statements when we return after the conclusion of this tour. I assure you I-”

            “No.  This tour ends now.”

            “Would everyone please return to the bus.”  Amber said to the group before switching back to her headset.  Her voice had a sense of urgency to it.

            “Mrs. Hayden.  We will complete this tour and then I will inform my supervisor of your wishes after the tour.  The contract you signed-“

            “I never signed any contract.”  The giantess curtly said.

            “My apologies.  The contract your husband signed grants us permission to be here.  He has never seemed to have had a problem with us being here.  To my knowledge this contract is still in effect and therefor we will complete this tour.  I’m sorry you feel this way but we have permission to be here Mrs. Hayden.  We will-“

            “I.  Don’t.  Care.  I say the tour is over, so guess what?  The tour is over.  Now get out of my house.”  The giantess had a strong, stern voice, like she was speaking to a disobedient child.

            Dan, Sara and the rest of the group had taken their seats in the bus and were listening to Amber’s conversation with Lauren Hayden over the speakers.

            “Damn, mom.  You tell her.”  Brooke laughed.

            Dan and Sara were now sitting towards the front of the bus as they had gotten on last.  People had just sat wherever as everyone was anxious and unsettled about the situation.  They watched as Amber climbed onto the bus.

            “We should just go back.  We can figure this out later.”  Dan heard the bus driver say to Amber.

            “No.  We’re finishing this tour.  If we go back now, we’ll have to issue them all refunds.”  Amber said.

            “Who cares?  It doesn’t come out of our paycheck.  Let em refund all of the tickets.  Better off than pushing our luck with Lauren, I mean Mrs. Hayden.”  The bus driver said.

            “No.  We’re not going back.  Just because Lauren rolled out of the wrong side of the bed today and decided to be a colossal bitch, doesn’t mean we have to end the tour.  Let’s continue the tour.  Just go around her feet.”

            “She’s always a colossal bitch.”  Dan heard the driver mutter.

            Dan and Sara just shared a look of disbelief.  Dan looked out through the windshield and the view was dominated by the socked feet of the giantess.

            “You better be in there talking about what the quickest way out of my house is.”

            Dan looked up through the sky windows and saw the gigantic woman standing with her hands on her hips.  The daughter was grinning down at them, clearly enjoying her mother putting these tiny people in their place.

            “Ok folks, sorry for that slight hiccup.  I think Mrs. Hayden here is just having a bad day.  We’ll be continuing our tour now by checking out the living room.  You thought jumbotrons were big?  Wait until you see this TV!”

            The bus was in reverse and as the driver changed gears, it lurched forward as he pressed the gas.

            “We’re just going to take a little detour here around Mrs. Hayden’s feet and we will be on our way!”

            The bus began to go around Mrs. Hayden’s enormous feet.  The bus was definitely going faster than before.

            “So folks, even like us normal people, sometimes giants have bad days too.” Amber said.  Her words were met by nervous chuckling throughout the bus.

            Dan looked out at the window at the socked feet of the giantess mother.  “I can’t get over how huge her feet are!”  Sara said as she pressed her face against the window.

            The bus was about halfway past her foot when Dan saw the enormous foot move.  It lifted up and with lightning quick speed it moved.

            Amber began to talk once again.  “Now this house is larger than most giants’ houses.  I know it-“

            BOOM!

            The entire bus violently shook as a thunderclap rang out.  People cried on out the bus and Amber nearly fell over, only saved by her quickly grabbing a handle next to the driver’s seat.  A wall of white greeted Dan as he looked out the windshield.  The view from the windshield was dominated by the socked foot of the giantess. 

            “I told you to get out of my house NOW.  That is not the way towards the door.”  Mrs. Hayden boomed.  The bus’s path was hopelessly blocked by her giant foot.

            Dan looked up through the sky window and followed the gigantic leg up towards the giantess’s denim covered crotch.  He saw that the giantess had crossed her arms high above.

            Amber seemed unusually calm as she switched on her headset to communicate with the giantess.  “Mrs. Hayden, please remove your foot from the path of the bus.  I will have you know, it is a Class C-“

            “I don’t need to be lectured on the law by some sniveling brat who barely graduated college.”  The giantess thundered.  Dan heard the artillery like giggling of the younger giantess.

            “Good.  So you are aware of the crime that it is to interfere with a tour bus.  I will also have you know, Mrs. Hayden, that I did not barely graduate college.  I-“

            “You didn’t barely graduate college?  Oh, I’m so sorry for assuming.  You were probably too dumb to even get into college.  I guess you really only need a high school diploma to give these tours.  On second thought, do you even have one of those?”  The giantess boomed.  The giggling of the younger giantess now turned into full blown laughter.  Dan looked up through the ceiling window and thought that high above he could make out a smug grin on Lauren Hayden’s pretty face.

            Dan saw Amber turn bright red.  “Mrs. Hayden, if you would allow me to finish my-“

            “I don’t have to allow you to do anything, man bug.”  She boomed.

            “We really should just go.  She is not happy and I do not like her tone.”  The bus driver said to Amber.

            Amber switched her headset off.  Amber’s cheery demeanor was gone.  “We are not leaving.  This, this cunt, can’t do anything to us.  We are finishing this fucking tour and then I swear to god we are going to get her fucked royally for screwing with us!  Oh and her stupid fucking daughter too!”  She snapped.  Dan and Sara looked at each other nervously.

            “It’s her house.  If she doesn’t want us here, who we are to argue?”  The driver said.

            “Just drive the goddamn bus!”  Amber responded.

            “Maybe we should check with HQ and make sure we still have clearance to be here.  If she’s called as many times as she claims to have, they may have fast tracked her cancelation.”  The driver said.  Dan prayed Amber would listen to the driver or the driver would take better control of the situation.

            “Drive.  The.  Damn.  Bus!”  Amber snapped, moving her face closer to the driver before pulling away.  She took a deep breath.

            Amber switched the headset back on.  “Mrs. Hayden.  It is a crime to interfere with a tour bus in Giant Land and we are protected by law.  You have not only interfered with a tour bus but threatened and endangered the lives of 72 humans.”

            “Humans.  Ha!  And?  What are you going to do about it?”  The giant woman boomed.  Dan saw her cross her arms beneath her mountainous cleavage.

            “Well I, I, I’m going to call the police-“  Amber began but was cut off by the giantess’s booming chuckling.

            “The police?  And just what are they going to do?”  The giantess chuckled.

            “Oh my gosh, mom.  Did she really try to threaten you with the police?”  They could all hear Brooke giggling before she continued, “How dumb is this bitch?”

            The giantess mother continued chuckling after hearing her daughter say this.  “Well sweetheart, we don’t even know if this little man bug even has a proper high school education.  You don’t have to be that smart to be a tour guide.”

            “You’re so right, mom!  She was probably like, the dumbest man bug in her school!”  Both giantesses started to laugh after Brooke said this.

            “I’ll have you both know I graduated high school and was NOT the dumbest person in my class!  I will call the police on you!  I’m not afraid to do it!”  Amber yelled into the headset.  She looked pretty angry.

            The giantesses seemed to be coming down from their laughter a bit.  “And just what are a bunch of puny little cops going to do to me?”  Mrs. Hayden said in an amused tone.  Dan looked up and saw she had a smile on her face high above and her hands on her hips.

            “Puny little cops?  Most cops aren’t really what I would call puny or little.”  Dan said, loud enough the driver heard him.

            “Well to her the cops are.”  The driver said before he turned around and continued, “Giants don’t have police.”

            “What?!  That’s crazy.  Why don’t they have police?”  The driver didn’t get a chance to answer as Amber blurted out a response.

            “They’ll arrest you!”

            The giantess’s head flew back as thunderous, booming laughter rang out.  He watched as the giantess roared with laughter, bending over slightly and slapping her titanic, toned thigh.  It was like she had just heard the world’s funniest joke as her laughter bounced off the walls and ceiling high above.  The thunderous laughter was all anyone could hear.  The giantess was doubled over she was laughing so hard.

            “Like what is so funny, mom?”  Dan could just hear the giantess daughter asking her laughing mother.  He had almost forgot that she didn’t have an earpiece like her mother did.

            Amber was bright red.  Clearly she hadn’t anticipated this response while the thunderous laughter continued.

            The giantess was almost wheezing after laughing for a few minutes and he watched as she stood back up to her full height and brought her hand to her face.  If Dan had to guess, she was probably wiping tears from her eyes after that fit of laughter.

            “Oh that was a good one.  I haven’t had a good laugh like that in a long time.”  She said between giggles.

            “What did she say, mom?  Tell me!  Tell me!”

            “She told me that the police,” She was beginning to laugh once again.  She took a breath and started once again.  “She told me she was going to have the police arrest me!”

            Lauren was now laughing once again but was now joined by her enormous daughter.  “That’s hilarious!”  Brooke said before being overcome by laughter.  The mother and daughter’s booming laughter filled Dan with fear.

            As the two giantesses began to come down from their laughter, Dan watched through the ceiling window as the giantess mother looked down at the bus once again.

            “Go ahead and call the cops.  When they come to arrest me,”

The socked foot of the giantess lifted up from in front of the bus.  Dan could see through the ceiling window that the giantess’s leg was bent and could see the top of her enormous socked foot.  He could see the shadow cast by her foot out of the front window.  The shadow grew as he realized she was bringing her foot back down. 

“I’ll step on them.”

            BOOM!

            The bus shook violently and everyone was jostled as her massive foot slammed down.  The giantess was chuckling and her foot once again blocked the bus’s path.

            “Damn, mom.  You would actually step on some cops?”  Brooke giggled.

            “Of course, sweetie.  What are they going to do about it?”  Brooke and her mom both laughed.

            “Hey, call the cops you dumb bitch!  I wanna see my mom stomp some stupid little man bug cops!”  Brooke giggled as Lauren laughed.

            Dan was starting to become extremely anxious and scared.  Both of these giantesses seemed to be excited by the prospect of stepping on them and anyone like them.

            “Alright, this has been enough.  I’m getting us out of here.  If she’d step on the cops, stepping on a tour bus can’t be too much farther down on the list.”  The driver said.  Finally, Dan thought.

            The bus began to back up.  Amber was silent.  She seemed to be at a loss for words.

            “You really thought threatening her with the police was a good idea?  You honestly think she would be scared of being arrested?”  The driver said as he continued backing the bus away from the roadblock that was Lauren’s socked foot.

            “I, I, I don’t know.  I just thought she wouldn’t want any sort of investigation into her actions.  I mean I know they can’t really arrest her.”  Amber said, clearly shaken.

            “And just where do you think you’re going?”  Lauren boomed.

            Dan, Sara, and the rest of the people’s eyes were drawn upward as they looked through the glass ceiling of the bus.  The gigantic blonde woman was now leaning over.  It was amazing how effortlessly a woman the size of skyscraper moved.

            Everyone could see the giantess’s arm reaching down, her index finger and thumb in a pincerlike shape.  “Oh shit.”  Dan and Sara heard Amber mutter.  People began to scream as they realized just what she intended to do. 

            The bus shook as the enormous index finger and thumb clamped on to the bus, pinching it between them.  Many of the windows were blocked by the thick fingers and the bus shuttered from the force of the giantess’s fingers.  “Everyone needs to fasten their seatbelts right now!”  The bus driver yelled into the intercom.  Dan and Sara watched as even Amber sat down in her chair at the front of the bus and quickly buckled up.

            Everyone suddenly experienced extreme G-forces as the bus flew upward at an ungodly speed.  The passengers screamed loudly as the bus was violently lifted skyward.  Dan felt like all of his organs were in his throat as he flew upwards at a speed he couldn’t even imagine.  He felt sick.  He was pinned into his seat and was fighting the urge to black out although he was seeing spots.  He saw the giantess’s colossal body fly by as she lifted the bus.

            The bus came to a stop and as Dan rolled his head, he saw a massive blue eye staring into the bus through the windshield.  The blue eye dominated the windshield and Dan felt utterly terrified.

            “Wha, What happened?”  Sara said as came out of her G-force induced blackout.  As she saw the enormous eye peering into the bus, she screamed.  Her scream was soon joined by countless others.  The bus shifted slightly as the giantess’s eye peered inside.  They heard the bus groan again as it was gripped between her fingers.

            “I sometimes forget just how tiny and pathetic you little things are.”  The giantess boomed following it with a chuckle.  He voice was even louder now that they were closer to mouth despite even the noise dampening ear plugs.  The bus suddenly shook back and forth and this was accompanied by a curt laugh from the giantess.

            The giantess brought a finger up and a deafening booming sound rang out as the giantess tapped the windshield with an enormous manicured nail.  As the red nail tapped against the glass, the entire bus shook once more and people screamed in terror.

            “Hello in there, man bugs.”  The giantess said with an amused tone as she tapped the windshield, each tap producing a boom and a shake.  Dan noticed some cracks forming on the expansive window, growing with each tap.

            The tapping finally stopped as the finger retreated and the bus was moved closer to the giantess’s eye.  The big blue eye was terrifying.

            “You should have left my house when you had the chance.”  The giantess boomed and once again shook the bus back and forth, drawing screams from the terrified passengers.

            “Mrs. Hayden, please!  We are very sorry for this intrusion!  If you would just put us down, we’ll be on our way!”  Amber yelled into her headset after the bus stopped shaking.  She was answered by the booming laughter of the mature giantess.  The bus shook slightly as she laughed.

            “Oh, it’s much too late for that, you little man bugs.  I think I need to teach you a lesson about threatening a giantess like me.”  She chuckled.

            Dan saw the giantess’s fingers begin to shift and the bus was jostled about as it was repositioned by her fingers.  The windshield of the bus was not blocked by the giantess’s enormous finger.  She had the bus held with her thumb on one end and her index finger on the other.

            “I could just crush your tiny bus between my fingers.”  The giantess laughed.  Dan, Sara, and everyone on the bus heard the creaking of the metal as her fingers pressed on both ends of the bus.  People begin to scream and panic once again.

            “I assure you, this bus is crush proof!”  Amber yelled over the screaming.  “She’s only teasing us!”

            “Bullshit this bus is crushproof!  It sounds like we’re about to be crushed like we’re in a car compactor!”  Dan yelled although he wasn’t sure anyone could even hear him over the panicked screaming.  The giantess’s laughter could still be heard over the panicked screams accompanied by the creaking of metal.  Dan could feel Sara grabbing him and turned to see she had buried her face in his shoulder.

            The bus shook again and Dan saw her thumb move away from the windshield as she once again pinched the bus between her thumb and index finger.  Her fingers were positioned near the back of the bus on the sides holding the bus between them and blue eye once again peered into the bus.

            “Mrs. Hayden!  It is a crime to-“  Amber began but was cut off by the booming voice of the giantess.

            “Don’t worry, I won’t crush your puny bus between my fingers.”  She once again shook the bus.  “Even though it would be so simple for me to do so.”  Dan heard Brooke giggling as her mother tormented them.

            “Maybe I should just eat you.”  The giantess boomed, renewing the panicked screams of the passengers.

            The giantess moved the bus and Dan could feel a slight descend as the bus moved.  The giantess’s blue eye disappeared and was replaced by enormous, full pink lips.  Dan could tell the giantess was wearing some sort of lip gloss.

            Mrs. Hayden licked her massive lips before parting them, revealing perfect white teeth that looked like they could tear through the toughest of metals.  Her licking her lips and the sight of her teeth made the passengers scream even louder.

            The teeth parted to reveal her massive pink tongue and the dark chasm of her mouth and throat.  The bus began to tilt as she leaned her head back and brought the bus over her mouth.  Things in the bus that were properly secured began to tumble about as the bus was held almost completely vertical over her mouth.

            “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”  The giantess thundered as she held the bus over her enormous mouth.  Dan put his arm across Sara to help hold her in her seat.  It wasn’t that he didn’t trust the seat belts, it was just instinct.  People screamed as through the windshield all that could be seen was a dark chasm.

            “MRS. HAYDEN!  MRS. HAYDEN!”  Amber shrieked between screams.

            The giantess began to slowly lower the bus towards her mouth.  The bus neared her mouth until suddenly it snapped shut making a loud sound drawing loud screams.  The front of the bus was near her white teeth which took up the whole the windshield.  They were probably just feet away from her teeth.

             Lauren Hayden laughed before removing the bus from near her mouth and bringing it back up to her eye.  She peered into the bus once again, giving it a little shake.

            “Did you little shits think I was going to eat you?”  She shook the bus once again before laughing.  “Don’t worry, I haven’t eaten a man bug since college.”  The giantess grinned.

            “Oh my gosh, mom!”  Brooke squealed before laughing.  “You used to eat man bugs?”

            Lauren chuckled.  “Of course, sweetie.  They are quite an acquired taste.”

            The bus was moved away from her face as she turned to talk to her daughter.

            Brooke laughed.  “You’re so horrible!”  Of course she was only joking.

            “My sorority sisters and I used to do all sorts of things to these puny things.  Oh, the fun we had.”  She giggled.

            “Oh my gosh, mom.  I can’t wait until I graduate and go to college!”

            “Best four years of your life.”  Mrs. Hayden chuckled.

            The bus moved back up to Mrs. Hayden’s face and her blue eye once again peered into the bus.  Mrs. Hayden’s fingers still had the bus pinched between them.  Mrs. Hayden lowered the bus away from her face slightly.  The massive fingers suddenly lifted away from the bus.  Dan looked out the window and noticed several enormous, thick towers stretching high into the sky off the side of the bus.

            “I think we’re in her palm.”  Dan said to a terrified Sara.  The hand lifted up to the giantess’s face, moving them past her grinning mouth.  One of her large blue eyes soon peered into the bus once again.

            The giantess began to close her fingers and the bus shifted as she did so.

            “I have you in the palm of my hand.  I could just make a fist and crush you.”  Mrs. Hayden said before laughing as she slowly closed her hand.  Darkness began to envelop the bus as the passengers screamed.

            The bus was completely enveloped in darkness as Mrs. Hayden’s fist closed completely.  The metal of the bus creaked and people screamed even louder.  Dan and Sara hugged each other as the creaking of the metal continued.

            Light suddenly flooded the bus as the fist opened up once again.  Lauren Hayden’s laughter once again taunted them.  She once again reached for the bus with her thumb and index finger in a pincer.  Her fingers closed on the bus and lifted it from her palm, shaking the whole bus.

            Without warning, the bus began to descend, leaving the passengers once again pinned to their seats.  Dan watched through the window as the giantess’s towering body flew by as she lowered them back to the ground.  The fingers released the bus and the giantess stood back up to her full colossal stature.

            Dan looked out the windshield and noticed once again her socked feet dominating the view.  Her feet were so gigantic.  He could see her wiggle her toes, the monstrously large digits moving about the sock.

            “Get us out of here now!”  Amber said to the bus driver.

            The bus began to slowly move into reverse, before picking up speed slowly.

            BOOM

            “Shit!”  The driver said.

            “What’s wrong?”

            “The daughter just stepped into our path behind us.  She’s behind us and her mother is in front.  We’re trapped!”

            “Where are you going, man bugs?”  Everyone heard the booming voice of the 18 year old giantess.

            The ground shook as the enormous 18 year old wiggled her pedicured toes.  They were trapped between a giantess mother and her giantess daughter.  This was bad.

            “Mrs. Hayden!  Please tell your daughter to move her feet from our path!  We are trying to leave your house just as you have asked!”

            “My daughter can do whatever she wants.  I don’t have to ask her to do anything.”  Mrs. Hayden boomed.  “Besides, you think you can just come in to my house, talk back to me, threaten and disrespect me, without any consequences for your actions?  You certainly are one dumb, little, insignificant man bug.”

            “Can we go around her?”  Amber said to the bus driver.

            “I don’t think so.  We aren’t nearly fast enough to escape either one of these giant women.

            “Fuck.”

            “Now I want you to step off the bus, you little bitch, so we can have a nice woman to man bug talk.”  Lauren Hayden boomed, shooting a grin down at the bus.  Brooke giggled from behind the bus.  She was also visible through the glass ceiling.

            “Don’t get off the bus.”  The driver said.

            “Wasn’t really planning on it.”  Amber responded as she gazed through the glass ceiling.  “Let’s just go.  Anywhere is better than here.”

            “I’ll give you until the count of 5 to come out and if you aren’t, I will not be happy.”  Lauren thundered.  “One.  Two.  Three.”

            “Fuck her.”  Amber said.

            “Four.  Five.”

            Amber hadn’t moved an inch.  Dan didn’t blame her.  It had to be pretty frightening to be squaring off against someone whose pinky toe was taller than you.

            Lauren frowned high above.  “Looks like I’m going to have to make you come out of that little thing, aren’t I?”

            Dan was looking out the front of the bus and watched as one of the enormous socked feet of the giantess began to move.  He peered out of the glass ceiling as he watched her leg bend.

            “If you don’t come out of that bus right now,”

            The sky was suddenly darkened.  People screamed in horror as they looked up.

            “I’ll stomp that little bus and all of you dumb man bugs flat.”

            Lauren Hayden’s enormous foot hovered over the bus as she held high above them.  They were greeted by the socked sole of her foot as they looked up.  The sock was a bit grayed and dingy on the bottom, particularly near the heel and toes.  Her foot looked large enough to be able to crush several houses at once and seeing it above them put into perspective how small they were and how big she really was.  Sara was petrified with fear next to Dan.  Brooke was giggling once again.

            “You have until the count of three, otherwise it’s stomping time.  One.  Two.”

            “Everyone out!  Now!”  The bus driver yelled, pushing Amber out of the door with him.

            “I thought the bus was crush proof?”  Sara squealed as Dan pushed her ahead of him.

            “Three.”  Lauren’s foot began to lower, darkening the bus even further.  Her sole grew as it lowered, looming over the bus.

            People screamed as it was a mad dash towards the door.  The foot was lowering and they could hear the giant owner of the foot laughing.  Dan and Sara pushed their way out of the bus, panicked people all around them.

            Once Dan and Sara had gotten off the bus, Dan glanced upwards.  The massive foot was still lowering slowly.  He could smell the sweaty foot funk coming from the socked foot as it wafted down.  Everyone ran for the edge of the shadow as the foot continued to lower.

            “Run you stupid man bugs or my mom is going to crush you!”  Brooke laughed.

            Everyone screamed as they ran towards the edge of the shadow.  The foot was still lowering slowly.  I was like the sky was falling upon them, the entire view blocked by the massive socked foot.  The smell of feet was definitely stronger as her foot continued to lower.

            Dan and Sara made it past the edge of the shadow and continued to run to where the bus driver, Amber and a few other people were standing.  Dan turned around and saw numerous people still in the shadow of her foot, running as fast they possibly could.  Families, teenagers, young adults and older people all running as fast as they possibly could to escape the giantess’s massive foot.

            The giantess’s booming laughter continued to ring out as she continued to slowly lower her foot.  People beneath her foot were still screaming as the foot lowered onto the bus.  Instead of completely flattening the bus, the giantess seemed to just rest her enormous foot on it.  Although just this simple action caused the bus’s suspension to nearly break.

            The last of the people scurried out from beneath her massive foot.  Dan heard the panicked talking and comments on how this woman was insane and how her feet smelled.  Dan turned towards Amber and saw she was in almost a state of shock.

            “Everyone better be off the bus.  I would hate for us to have an accident of any sort.”  The giantess chuckled as she pressed down on the bus slightly.  The bus creaked and groaned under the weight of her enormous foot.

            The driver turned and looked about, doing a quick head count.  “Amber tell her we’re all here.  Amber.  Amber!”

            Amber was frozen, simply staring at the massive foot the was resting on the tiny bus, leaving just a few feet between the ground and the socked sole that made up the sky around the bus.

            “We, we, we’re all h-h-here.  Ever-everyone is o-o-off the b-bus, M-M-Mrs. Hayden.”  Amber stuttered as she barely managed to get that out.

            The world around them lightened as the massive foot lifted off of the bus.  It was incredible to watch something so massive cut through the sky so effortlessly.

            BOOM

            The sock clad foot slammed down, violently shaking the ground and throwing the people from their feet, leaving the tiny people and the bus between her enormous feet.

            “Not so tough now, huh?  You little bitch.  You’re nothing but a pathetic bug.”  Lauren Hayden thundered.  “You’re all just pathetic, little bugs.”

            Lauren stood legs akimbo, hands on her hips, towering over the people as she stared down at the occupants of the bus.  Everyone was absolutely terrified.  It was difficult to even see past her denim covered crotch.

            The titan began to bend over her enormous hand reaching down for the group.  “I think we need to have a woman to man bug chat so that I can teach you your place in the world.”

            Amber was standing slightly ahead of the group.  She was frozen in place as the large hand moved down towards her.  The giantess had her thumb and index finger extended, forming a pincer.  Amber screamed as the bus sized digits clamped onto her.  She disappeared as the massive, train car sized fingers enveloped her.  On the ring finger of her left hand which was the one she had reached down with, a ring with a diamond the size of a small house sat on her manicured finger.

Amber found herself hopelessly trapped between the giantess’s finger pads.  Everyone watched in horror as the hand suddenly flew upwards, Amber pinched between the fingers.  They could hear the giantess laughing high above as she stood back up.

            “You think you’re so tough, don’t you?  Just because you work for some stupid little man bug company.  I could crush you between my fingers like you’re nothing.  Just a little squeeze and you’d pop.”

            Amber screamed.

            The people could hear Amber’s voice in their earplugs as they doubled as earphones.

            “Puh-puh-puh-please d-d-don’t hurt m-me.  I’m s-s-so sor-sorr-sorry.”  Amber sounded like she was crying and absolutely terrified.

            The towering woman laughed.  “What happened to threatening me?  What happened to trying to intimidate me, you little bitch?  Huh?  Starting to realize where you belong?”

            “Please j-just let me go.  I-I was just trying to give a-a-a to-tour.”  Amber sobbed.

            “Let you go?  Are you sure you want that?  It’s an awfully long way down.”

            Amber became hysterical as she begged the giantess not to let her go.  “Oh, don’t you worry, man bug.  I have something else in mind you can take a tour of.”

            Amber’s hysterical begging continued while the giantess began to shift.  Everyone watched as she lifted her massive right foot back behind her, her index finger of her free hand hooking into the sock on her foot.  They watched as the white ankle sock was peeled off of the massive foot slowly, revealing an enormous tan pedicured foot with nails painted red.  With the sock peeled off, the now barefoot returned to the ground.

            BOOM

            The massive pedicured foot slammed down, causing an earthquake once again.  The enormous bare toes wiggled, thumping against the ground.  Dan could see some pieces of white lint left from her sock between her gigantic toes that looked bigger than he was. They were smaller than her toejam.  A stronger smell of sweaty feet washed over the little people as they realized just how much of her foot odor the sock had been holding back.

            The giantess now had her sock, which was inside out, in one hand and the tiny tour guide in the other.

            “How about a tour of the inside of my sock?” 

Brooke laughed loudly as her mother said this.

            Amber screamed and begged for mercy as the giantess grinned as she moved her towards the sock.  Soon the people could hear Amber’s gagging as she was shoved into what they assumed was the sweaty, smelly sock.  Lauren Hayden’s thunderous laughter rang out.

            “I went for a run this morning with these socks on and then did a few of hours of shopping at the mall, walking all over with these socks.  Enjoy the smell, you ugly little man bug bitch.”  Lauren taunted.

            Amber’s screaming and crying went dead and was replaced by static as the headset was smashed as she was forced into the smelly sock.  Lauren continued to laugh as she stuffed the poor girl into her cavernous sock.

            Once Lauren pressed her hand into the sock, she turned it from inside out back to normal and balled it up, sealing Amber to her smelly fate.  Mrs. Hayden lifted her left foot up and bent her leg back like she had done with her right, hooking her index finger of her free hand into the back of the sock and peeling it off of her massive tan ped.

            BOOM

            The ground quaked as she put her foot back down.  She balled up her other sock and grinned.  With her feet bare, the sweaty feet smell was even stronger than before.  A few people gagged and even Dan’s nose crinkled in disgust from the cheesy smell.  There was also some warmth coming from her feet.

            “Sweetheart, would you take these socks up to my room please and stuff them into my gym shoes please?  They’re right outside the closet, I just took them off when I got home from the mall.”  They watched as the giantess extended her arm towards her towering daughter, the balled-up socks in her hand.

            “Buuuut Mooommm.”  Brooke whined.  “I wanna play with the man bugs.  I don’t want to take your stinky socks to your room.”

            “Now sweetie.  I don’t want you involved in this.  I’ll take care of this pest problem,” Lauren said, gesturing to the floor.  “You take my socks up to my room.  Now.”  The “now” sounded a bit sterner as the giant woman switched to her authoritive, motherly voice while speaking to her daughter.  She moved the balled-up socks a little closer to her daughter.

            “Can I at least crush the bus, mom?”  Brooke said.  They all watched as the teen’s enormous, richly tanned foot rose up high into the air.  The sole moved over them and Dan could see it was reddened and dotted with specks of lint and dirt.  She held the massive ped over the bus and slowly lowered it, occasionally wiggling her toes.

            “Brooke.  What did I say?”  Lauren boomed, sternly.

            “Please mom.”  The girl said, her foot hanging over the bus waiting to pounce on its helpless prey.

            “Brooke.”

            Brooke huffed as she brought her foot back down.

            BOOM

            The ground shook as Brooke’s foot returned to where it had been before.  “You’re like, no fun at all, mom.”  Brooke said as she rolled her eyes.  The giant teen crossed her arms and tilted her hips.  “It’s just a stupid, little bus.  Besides, it’s not like I would get in trouble or anything.”

            “Brooke, just do as I tell you.  Is it really that hard?”  Lauren said to her teenage daughter who once again rolled her eyes.  She huffed and reached for the balled-up socks in her mom’s hand.

            “Ew, mom, they’re damp!”  Brooke squealed, pulling away from the socks.

            “Oh please, sweetie.  You don’t even want to know how I feel about washing your cheer socks or your gym socks for that matter.  Those are damp.  How about we talk about your softball socks too, hmmm?  Those are always soaked with sweat and you never let me wash them.  I’m pretty sure the smell could knock out a grown man.”  Lauren said, rolling her eyes a she said this.

            “Ok, ok, mom.  Sorry I just wasn’t expecting that.”  Brooke said taking the balled-up socks from her mom’s hand.  “And just so you know, it’s bad luck to wash your socks when you’re on winning streak, mom.  Not my fault I’m a winner.”

            Lauren chuckled at her daughter.  “I know, sweetheart.  Believe me, I played soccer and softball too.  I know all about superstitions and what not.”

A smile crept across Brooke’s face as she held the socks.  “That has to suck for that bitch so bad!”  Brooke giggled as she shook the balled-up socks.

            “Put them in my black and white Nikes, please.  They’re right my closet door, I just took them off when I got home.  One sock in each shoe.  Thank you, sweetie.”  Lauren said, smiling.

            “Ok, mom.”  Brooke said.

            “Oh!  One more thing.”  Lauren said to Brooke before she could walk away.  Lauren bushed back her should length blonde hair from her ear and reached up.  She pulled the earpiece away from her ear and handed it to her daughter as well.  “Put that on the night stand next to the bed, sweetheart.”

            “You got it mom.”  Brooke said taking the earpiece from her mother in her other hand.

            “Thank you, Brooke.  Now it’s time to deal with the tiny intruders.”

            “Are you going to step on them, mom?”  Brooke said.  She sounded giddy and Dan didn’t like the sound of that at all.

            “Brooke.  What did I just say to you?”

            “Ok, ok, mom.  I’m going, I’m going.”

Brooke turned and began to walk away, the ground shaking with each step as the booming sound of her soles slapping against the floor rang out.

Brooke held the socks in front of her as she stomped away.  “How do my mom’s socks smell, you dumb fucking bitch?  I bet they smell so fucking bad.”  Brooke taunted, knowing full well Amber couldn’t answer that question.

“Brooke.  Language.”  The gigantic matriarch thundered.

“Sorry, mom.”  Brooke replied as she continued walking away.  She looked back over her shoulder as she walked.

“If you are going to crush them mom, leave some for me!  Pleeeease!”  She said over her shoulder as she walked away, knowing better than to risk further annoying her already annoyed mother.  She soon disappeared around a corner and a few moments later they could hear her footsteps as she went pounding up some stairs.

Lauren just chuckled and shook her head in response before casting her gaze down towards the remaining people.  Her expression hardened as she looked down at them.

“Now what should I do with you?”  Lauren said, folding her arms beneath her breasts.

The people all looked at up at the towering woman and were filled with fear and dread.  She was a titan compared to them, a goddess.  Lauren uncrossed her arms and put her hands on her hips.

Lauren lifted her massive right foot up, her barefoot peeling away from the hardwood.  She held it above the bus as she bent her leg.

“You know I’m awfully tired of these stupid little tours coming into my house with you gawking little insects.”  She boomed as she hovered her monstrously large foot over the bus which was dwarfed by her foot’s shadow.  “My husband thinks it’s a unique little thing to have you little ones tour our house,” Lauren’s enormous foot rose up slightly.  “but me, I think you’re nothing more than annoying pests.”

With that, the giantess dropped her massive foot, bringing it forcefully down on the bus.

BOOM!

Everyone was thrown from their feet as the colossal foot slammed down and the ground shook violently with the powerful stomp.  The displaced air from her foot slamming down blew over them, tainted with the smell of her foot.  There was now just a wall of tan flesh next to them and the smell of sweaty feet washing over them.  Lauren Hayden let out a curt laugh as she shifted some more weight to her foot, the flesh around the bottom of the foot turning white.

The enormous foot lifted up, peeling off of the hardwood floor.  The bus was no more.  They watched as pieces of metal fell from her foot as it lifted from the floor.  There was still some debris where the bus once had been.  It never stood a chance against the giantess’s powerful foot.  It was like the bus had been made out of foil.

The giantess lifted her massive foot over the crowd of people and laughed.  Her colossal sole hovered above them, reddened and spotted with sock fuzz and lint.  The sole dominated the sky and blocked their view of just about anything else above them.  There were also the remains of the smashed bus, flattened against her sole near the ball of her enormous foot.

“So much for those “crush proof” buses you dumb little man bugs claim to have.  Not that anyone except for a complete idiot would believe that for more than a second.  I mean did any of you little things really think a bus could withstand a giantess like me?”  Lauren laughed.

She scrunched and flexed her large foot above them and they watched as the crushed bus remained stuck fast to her sole.  Bits of metal did fall from the foot but the bus remained.  Sara hugged Dan as they stared up along with the other people.

The giantess reached an arm out to the wall to steady herself and then turned her foot over.  With her other hand she reached for her now upturned sole.

“It’s always so much fun stepping on your little cars and buses.  I love how they crunch under my feet.”  Lauren Hayden laughed before her hand met her sole.  Using a finger, she peeled the bus from her sole using her manicured fingernail.  They watched as she lifted the crushed bus from her sole.  It was about as a flat as a coin.  Her huge foot came crashing back down.

BOOM

Lauren laughed as she held the bus, or what was left of it between her fingers.  She then dismissively dropped it to the floor.  The bus sailed through the air, free falling.  There was a crash as it landed, some pieces of it being thrown from the pancaked bus.  It was just a heap of flat and twisted metal in the distance.

Dan looked up at the enormous giantess.  She was so large.  She had stepped on the bus as if she were stepping on a child’s cheaply made toy car.  He followed the denim clad buildings that were her toned legs, high up in to the sky.

“Looks like I destroyed your way home.”  The giantess chuckled.  “Sorry,” she said, the word dripping with contempt before she continued, “about that but if that dumb little company had listened to me, I wouldn’t have had to dispose of their bus.  Now I guess I’m stuck with a little man bug infestation in my house.”

Dan looked over to the driver who was staring ahead with a blank stare.  “Do something!”  He said to the driver.

The driver simply kept staring.  Dan wished he remembered the driver’s name, he had been told it at the beginning of the tour but right now it escaped him.

“Hey!  Did you hear me?”  Dan said stepping away from Sara and walking over to the driver.  “Fucking do something!”  Sara followed close behind Dan and wrapped her arms around him once again.  She was terrified and Dan could tell.

Dan reached out and shook the driver who seemed to be snapped from his zoning out.  “Did you hear me?”  Dan said as he stared at the driver.

“What do you expect me to do?”  The driver sound with fear in his voice.

“Talk to her, do something besides stand there.  Anything!”  Dan yelled.

“She took her earpiece out so even if I could talk to her, I can’t.  I don’t have a headset either.”  The driver said.

“Oh my god!  This tour is the dumbest fucking thing ever!  Now we’re trapped in this giant cunt’s house!”  Dan said as he looked up at the colossus.  She was towering above them with her hands on her hips, a smug grin on her face.

The giantess’s feet scrapped against the hardwood as she shifted them closer to the terrified group of people.  People screamed and stubbled about as her massive tan peds moved closer.  The smell of sweaty feet intensified along with the heat emanating for her large feet.

“What’s wrong?  Do I scare you when I move my big feet close to you?”  Lauren said grinning down before laughing.

“Fuck you, you giant fucking bitch!”  Dan screamed up.  There was no way she could hear him and Dan knew he wouldn’t be so bold if she could’ve heard him.  The giantess began to wiggle her house sized toes, shaking the ground as they thumped against it.

The giantess lifted her foot up once more and brought it over the tiny people.  Once more they were cast in shadow beneath her reddened sole.  She slowly lowered her foot towards the people who screamed and cowered in fear in response.

“Smell my feet, man bugs.”  The giantess thundered before laughing as she held her foot just feet above them.  “I’m not sure why we put up with you little shits.  I could wipe out an entire city of yours without even breaking a sweat.”

Dan once again returned to the image of the enormous woman walking through a city, only this time it was different.  Now he pictured her stomping along, laughing as she stepped on crowds of screaming people and kicked and toppled buildings.  It was terrifying to think about.  He stared up at the colossal sole and though of seeing that over his apartment building and shivered.

“I could just bring my foot down nice and slow and just crush every, single, one of you in one fucking step.”

She laughed loudly before continuing, her broad sole hovering above.  “But where’s the fun in that?”  Her foot moved from above them and slammed down where it had been with an earthshaking...

BOOM

She was smirking down at them from high above.  “Now, as far as I am concerned, you man bugs are trespassing in my house.  I’m going to show you what I do to puny man bug trespassers in my house.”  Her smile seemed to grow.

“But, to make this more fun for me, I’m going to give you little shits a 10 second head start.  There’s no fun in me getting you all in a single step.”  She chuckled.

She lifted her foot off the ground and brought it back down.

BOOM

The ground shook as she stomped her foot and people were thrown from their feet.

“You better start running, man bugs.”  She boomed, chuckling.

“Ten. Nine. Eight.-“

Dan turned and grabbed Sara.  “RUN!  EVERYONE RUN, RIGHT FUCKING NOW!”

“Seven. Six. Five.”

Dan continued running as fast as he could.  He was practically dragging Sara.  “Dan. DANIEL!  Nobody is going this way!  What are you doing?  You’re going to get us killed!”  Sara shrieked.  She sounded like she was crying.

“Four. Three.”

“She’s going to go after the clusters first.  While she’s playing around with them, we can hide.”  Dan said, although he had no idea where they could even hide in this barren hallway.

The giantess’s voice was booming.  Why did Sara have to have such a fascination with giants?  They could’ve taken a trip anywhere they wanted but now here they were, running from a skyscraper sized colossal bitch.

“Two. One.”  The giantess finished her countdown.

Dan looked over his shoulder and watched as the giantess lifted up one of her enormous tan feet.  The massive foot moved over some running people, casting them in shadow.  Dan wasn’t sure how many there were beneath her foot, but he knew it wasn’t going to end well.

“I regret to inform you that this tour has been terminated.”  The giantess laughed.  Her foot rose up slightly before slamming down.

BOOM

The ground shook and the massive tan foot rested where the helpless people had been seconds before.  The giantess’s thunderous laughter rang out.

“Oh my god!  She just stepped on them!  She just murdered those people!”  Sara screamed.

“Sara, come on!”

The foot rose up off the ground before slamming back down.

BOOM

Dan struggled to stay on his feet as even more screams were silenced by the massive ped.  The cruel laughter continued.

“Oh, you’re all so pathetic.”  She boomed.

Dan looked over to his left and saw some people running.  They were soon cast in shadow as the giant mother’s other enormous foot moved over them.  The foot rose slightly before…

BOOM

Dan had no idea how many people had already been killed but he continued running.  “There!  We go through that door!”  Dan said as he pointed towards a massive doorway out of the hallway.

“You can run, man bugs, but you’re not going to escape from me!”  The giantess boomed.

            BOOM

            Another stomp signaling the death of even more people.  Lauren’s booming laughter horrified them as it rang out.  The giant woman was clearly enjoying her massacre.

            Dan and Sara neared the door and as they did, they could feel vibrations.  “You’re all so insignificant.  Once you learn that your place is under my feet, your pitiful lives will be so much easier.”

            BOOM

            Dan turned to see the enormous foot of the giantess twisting on what was no doubt the remains of even more people. Her feet were so impossibly huge.  Dan looked up and saw the giantess’s head turning towards them.  Dan noticed some people running behind him and Sara.  Lauren smiled and then began to turn.

            The floor vibrations became even stronger as they ran.  Without warning, a colossal tan foot slammed down in front of them knocking them from their feet. 

            BOOM

The sound of the foot slamming down was deafening.  They were greeted by gigantic house sized toes just feet in front of them.

            “Hey, mom.  I put the little skank in your shoe like you asked.  I stuffed one sock into each of those shoes you told me to.  I made sure to tell her you just took them off so even if she does manage to get out of the sock, which she won’t, she’ll have your insoles to deal with.”

            Brooke had returned and almost crushed both of Dan and Sara beneath her enormous foot.  The few people running behind them weren’t so lucky.  Brooke’s massive foot rose high above them as she took a step further into the hallway.  Dan and Sara watched as the foot soared overhead.

            Brooke’s sole was reddened and a bit dirty with lint and specks of dirt stuck to it.  There was also a smell of feet coming from it, but no where near as strong as her mother’s.  The foot soared overhead and began it’s descent, casting the people behind them in shadow.  These people screamed as the foot came down.

            BOOM

            Brooke’s foot came crashing down upon the tiny people who were running.  They didn’t stand a chance against the giant teenager’s pretty foot.

            Lauren chuckled.  “Thank you, Brooke.”

            Brooke’s other foot flew forward and slammed down and then she began to lift her foot that had extinguished several innocent lives.  Dan and Sara watched as the foot flew up, tiny spots of red on the massive sole.  Sara screamed and Dan pulled her close.

            “Sara.  Keep it together, we need to keep going.”

            “I’m pretty sure I heard some stomping and laughing while I was coming back here.  Are you stepping on the man bugs, mom?”

            “Of course, sweetie.  How else would I deal with a pest problem?”

            As Lauren finished her sentence, she lifted her foot and brought it down on a few more unfortunate people.

            BOOM

            Lauren and Brooke both laughed.

            “Can I step on a couple, mom?  Pleeeeeeeease.”  Brooke said.

            “You already did, sweetie, when you walked in here.”

            “What?  I did?!”  Brooke exclaimed before turning each of her huge feet up to examine the soles of them.  She started to laugh.  “No fucking way!  I crushed the shit out of them!  There’s nothing left!”  The giant teen said as she examined the sole of her right foot.

            “Language.”  The giant mother boomed.

            “Sorry, mom.  I just can’t believe I couldn’t even feel it!”

            “If you’re not paying attention, it’s quite easy to not even realize there’s anything there.”  Lauren said, smiling at her daughter.

            Brooke slammed her foot back down, shaking the ground.  “Can I step on some more of them?  I didn’t even know they were there.  That shouldn’t count.”  Brooke said.  “No way!  You crushed the bus too, mom?!”

            “Of course, I did.  It doesn’t take much for a giantess like me to crush some stupid man bug bus.”  Lauren chuckled.  “I guess you can, sweetie.  No reason for me to have all the fun.”

            “Awesome!  Thanks, mom, you’re the best!”  Brooke said as she stepped forward and hugged her giantess mother who was a little surprised by her daughter but soon hugged her right back.  Brooke withdrew from the hug.  “Now where are those little shits?”

            “Brooke.”  Began the gigantic mother.

            “Language, language, I know mom.  Sorry.”  Brooke said as she scanned the floor.

            “There’s some right there, baby.”  Lauren said.  Dan and Sara had resumed running, but Dan turned as he heard the giantess say this.  To his relief, the giant woman was pointing away from them.  He followed where she pointing and spotted a few people running away.

            “I see them, mom!  Oh yeah, it’s man bug stomping time!”  Brooke said and grinned sadistically while Lauren laughed.

            Brooke stomped over towards her target, shaking the ground with each step.  She came to a stop as she towered over the tiny people and slowly raised her foot and brought it over them.  “Who’s ready to get stomped?”  She laughed.  Lauren chuckled as she watched her daughter.  “Here comes my big foot, man bugs!”

            BOOM

            The ground shook as the giantess stomped.  She then started to twist her foot back and forth, grinding her foot on the no doubt obliterated people.

            “Fu-, I mean freakin’ pathetic!”  Brooke said, catching herself before she swore.  Lauren chuckled.

            “So, how did you like it?”  Lauren said, smiling at her daughter.  Brooke turned around to face her mother.  “That was so awesome!  Thanks again mom for letting me do it!”

            “No problem, sweetie.  These man bugs need to be reminded of their place and nothing says you’re beneath me like a big foot coming down on them.”  Lauren said while Brooke laughed.

            “So is that all of them, mom?”  Brooke said as she turned her eyes downward.

            “I believe so.  I think we got them all.”  Lauren’s eyes also turned downward.  The two giantesses were scanning the floor.

            “Damn, I wanted to step on some more of them.”  Brooke said as she looked around.

            “I think we’re in the clear.  They think they got them all.  We’re going to be alright, Sara.  We’ll get through this.”  Dan turned and looked over his shoulder at the two giantesses as he ran.  Almost simultaneously, the eyes of both titans seemed to look straight at him and Sara.

            “Mom,”  Brooke began, a smile creeping onto her face.

            “I see them too, Brooke.”  Lauren said before Brooke could finish.

            “Oh fuck.”  Dan said.  He began to pull Sara along faster while she yelped.

            BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!

            The ground quaked as the two giantesses thundered towards Dan and Sara, their gigantic barefeet slapping against the floor.

            “You better run, you little man bug morons!”  Brooke cheerfully exclaimed.

            Dan and Sara looked up as they were cast in shadow.  The massive foot of a giantess passed over above them like a massive spaceship, occupying their entire sky.  Dan and Sara screamed as the massive foot passed over, carrying with it its sweaty odor.

            BOOM

            The massive foot slammed down in front of them, the enormous heel blocking their path.

            “And where did you think you were going, man bugs?”  Lauren thundered down, a smile on her face.  Dan and Sara realized that she was the owner of the giant foot blocking their path.

            “Come on!  Let’s go this way!”  Dan said turning from the huge foot of the mother.

            BOOM

            Another gigantic foot slammed down in front of them.  “Can’t go this way, man bugs.”  Brooke boomed as her tan foot blocked them.  They were trapped.

            The ground rumbled as Lauren shifted her enormous feet, shifting them so her toes faced them.  Dan and Sara were frozen with fear between the giantesses’ massive feet.

            “So did you little shits think you could run away while I crushed the rest of your tour group?  What was your plan?  Hide in my house until you could get help?”  Lauren mocked.

            “Can I step on them, mom?  Please!  Please!  Please!”  Brooke said, excitedly.

            Dan and Sara screamed as one of Brooke’s massive tan peds lifted up off the ground and moved over them.  Dan and Sara hugged tightly as the foot hovered above them.

            Brooke’s reddened, slightly dirty sole had a few red spots on it, the remains of the unfortunate people she had stepped on.  Her toes wiggled and she flexed and scrunched her giant foot over them.

            “No, these are mine.”  Lauren thundered, smiling evilly.

            “But mooooommmm, you stepped on so many already.”  Brooke whined.

            Lauren chuckled at her daughter.  “I know sweetie, I know.  If we find anymore after these two, you can step on them.”

            “Promise?”  Brooke said.

            “Promise.”  Lauren responded.  Brooke giggled and her foot retreated from above them.

            BOOM

            The ground shook as she slammed her foot down.  Lauren’s gigantic foot began to rise up slowly.

            “I’m so sorry I made you do this stupid tour!  You were right!  We should have just gone to that stupid tropical island instead.  I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”  Sara babbled.  She was crying and looked like a complete mess.

            “It’s ok, it’s ok.  This trip was kind of fun, well up until we ran into this giant cunt and her cunt of a daughter.”  Dan said, pulling Sara closer.

            Sara giggled despite her crying.  She looked up at him before talking.  “We’re going to die.  We’re going to die in a giant’s house with no one ever knowing what happened to us.  This fucking bitch is going to step on us like we’re bugs and then her and her daughter are going to laugh about it.  What the fuck, Dan.”

            “It’s fucked up, I know, I know.” Dan said hugging her tightly.  Lauren’s massive foot moved over them, casting them in shadow as it loomed over them.  The foot was absolutely gigantic.

            Dan and Sara stared up at the colossal sole.  It was bigger than the teenager’s foot and looked more mature.  Dan noticed some callouses near the immense heel of the older giantess’s foot.  The sole was reddened with bits of sock fuzz and lint stuck to it.  It was also dotted with red splotches, the victims of her massacre.

            “Any last words?  Why am I even asking?  It’s not like I can hear your pathetic little voices anyway.”  Lauren boomed.  “You’re just bugs beneath my foot.”

            “Crush them real good, mom.”  Brooke said, giggling.

            Dan and Sara hugged tightly beneath the colossal foot.  Lauren laughed and her foot began to descend.  “I love you.”  Sara squeaked.

            “Oh don’t worry, I’m going to make sure they are.”  She thundered, her daughter’s laughter in the background.  The foot only got larger as it descended, seemingly picking up speed.  The smell of sweaty feet was all round them, gagging them and hanging in the air.

            “I love you too, babe.”  Dan said, before pulling Sara close for a kiss, moments before the enormous foot crashed down on them.

            Lauren Hayden twisted her foot back and forth on the tiny people she had just stepped on and laughed.

            “Serves them right for trespassing in my house, fucking bugs.”  She said as she lifted her foot up and grinned down while her daughter giggled.

            “Geez, like language, mom.”  Brooke mocked.

            Lauren just chuckled.  “Go get a paper towel and wipe up this mess.  Throw out the bus too.  Well, what’s left of it anyway.”

            “Really, mom?  Why do I have to clean up your mess?”  Brooke moaned.

            “Brooke.”

            “I’m going, I’m going.  Calm down, mom.”  Brooke said as she began to walk away towards the kitchen.

            “And not a word of this to your father!”  Lauren called after her daughter before looking down at the floor and smiling.

The following day…

            “So I just got off the phone with Charlie, you know Charlie right?  The manager over at Giant Land Tours.”  Ben said as he walked into the kitchen.  His wife was standing at the island while his oldest daughter sat at the table.

            “I know Charlie.  That reminds me, I need to call him again about stopping those damn tours.  Better yet, I should go down to the silly little company of his and really give him a piece of my mind.”  Lauren said to her husband.  She was wearing a gray t-shit and some short black running shorts that revealed her tan thighs as well as a pair of white ankle socks.  Her shoulder length blonde hair was pulled in to a ponytail.

            “Well good news for you I guess then and you definitely shouldn’t go down there babe.  Charlie said they pulled the contract yesterday morning on coming to our house for tours.  However they forgot to update the itinerary for one of their tours and they lost contact with the bus.  It’s been missing since yesterday afternoon.  There were 70 people on it along with a tour guide and driver.”  Ben said as he walked over to his wife.

            “About time they stopped.  How unfortunate.  Maybe they got stepped on or a dog ate them.”  Lauren said.  Brooke laughed from the table. 

“Have they checked the Henderson’s dog’s shit?  It wouldn’t be the first time it ate some man bugs.”  Brooke said.  Lauren smiled and laughed.

            “Don’t call them that.”  Ben said to his eldest daughter.

            “Mom calls them that all the time.”

            “Well your mother shouldn’t either.”  Ben said as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

            Lauren laughed.

“This is serious you two.  It’s a big deal that this bus is missing.  Those were people.”  Ben said and Lauren laughed again.

“People?  They aren’t people.  I can’t step on 50 people at once like they’re bugs.”  Brooke laughed at her mother as she said this.

“Only 50, mom?  You have some pretty big feet.  I feel like you step on a lot more man bugs at once than 50.”  Brooke giggled.

“Knock it off, you two.”

“Oh, believe me, I can and have stepped on way more than 50 man bugs at once before.”  Lauren said, grinning at her daughter.

“Lauren.  Stop talking like that right now.  I hope you’re not stepping on any people, babe.”  Ben said, giving his beautiful wife a disapproving look.  Lauren rolled her eyes. 

“The only ones I’ve stepped on recently were the ones who were in the Miller’s house the other day.  Three of them, got them all in one stomp under the sole of my high heel.”  Lauren said, stomping her foot as she said it and grinned.  Brooke giggled.

“Babe, why the hell would you do that?  You could’ve just helped them out of the house.  You didn’t have to kill them.”  Ben said.

“And they would’ve come right back in.  I dealt with the problem.  No one wants to buy a house where a bunch of man bugs are hanging out.  I was doing them a favor anyway.  They’re so miserable and pathetic.”

“You’re unbelievable sometimes, you know that?”  Ben said to his wife.  Lauren just shrugged.

“Charlie thinks the bus may have made it into our house.  I know you were off from work yesterday and Brooke didn’t have school.  Did either one of you see anything?”

Brooke went to open her month but was cutoff by her mother before she could speak.

“I was out shopping and then met the girls for coffee.  Brooke had practice and then I believe she was with her friends.  Neither of us were home all day.”  Lauren said, not eve looking up from her phone.

“Yeah, dad.  I was at Lexi’s after practice.”  Brooke said, smiling.

“It went missing in the house Charlie thinks although they were having problems with the bus’s GPS.  The last known location was right outside of the house.”

“So they don’t even know if it came into our house?  And I should care about this because?  They’re just man bugs, Benjamin.  They go missing all the time.”  Lauren said.

“They have families.  They’re somebody’s husband, wife, son, daughter, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin.  They’re people, just like you and me and Brooke.”

Lauren laughed.  “Oh they are not just like you or me or Brooke.  But thanks for the laugh.”  Lauren said as she continued laughing.

“Yeah dad.  They’re like, so small.  They probably got lost in the grass or something.”  Brooke said.

“Just because they are small doesn’t mean they’re not people.  What does your grandma always say?  God makes everyone special in their own way.”  Ben said to his daughter.

“If God didn’t want me to step on them, he wouldn’t have made them so small.”  Lauren smirked and Brooke laughed.

“You can be an awfully crass person sometimes, you know that?”  Ben said as he turned to his wife.

“And you married me.”  Lauren said smiling before she kissed Ben’s cheek.

“Mom’s right, dad.  They shouldn’t have even been here anyway.  It’s not even our problem.”

“Your mother is not right.  They were just going about their lives, having some fun.  I don’t want them to have gotten hurt or even worse.”

“Whatever.”  Lauren said.  “They’re nothing but a drain.  Always complaining about everything and how life’s not fair.  If a bus got lost with 70 of them on it, good riddance.  Not my problem.”

“Lauren.  I cannot believe you right now.  They have families and friends and jobs.  They are not a drain.  In fact, many of them are gainfully employed and are hard workers.”  Ben said staring at his blonde wife.

“Jobs.”  Lauren huffed.  “They only job they’re fit for is cleaning my feet and shoes.”  Brooke giggled at this.

“I think cleaning your feet would probably be considered torture, babe.”  Ben smiled.

“They have man bugs that do that?  Gross, why would you want to spend your life cleaning someone’s feet every day?”  Brooke said and Lauren chuckled.

“Your mom is just joking.  They don’t have anyone that does that.  Your mother is just being mean.”  Ben said.

“I’m not being mean, just suggesting jobs they are fit for.  Like picking the lint from between my toes.”  Lauren said.  Brooke laughed loudly at this.

“I don’t think there’s enough money in the world for a person to do that.”  Ben chuckled.  “When your done talking about how you would torture those smaller than you, we need to try to figure out want happened to this tour bus.”  Ben said.

“WE don’t need to do anything.  Are you done talking about the man bugs yet?  I have more important things to be doing than worrying about some man bugs who probably ended up underfoot.”  Lauren said to her husband.  Brooke giggled.

“Of course, dear.  So neither one of you saw them?  It’s not often that these buses just drop off the face of the planet.”

“Oh now that you mention it, I did step on something crunchy yesterday.  When I looked down, plastered to my foot was a little bus.  Just stuck right on my sole all mashed up.”  Lauren said with a smile and Brooke giggled.

“That’s not funny.”  Ben responded.

“It was only a joke.  Don’t get your panties in a bunch.”  Lauren chuckled.

“Well with you, I sometimes don’t know.”  Ben said back to her.

“Obviously mom is joking dad.  She wouldn’t just step on a bus full of man bugs, even if they did deserve it.”  Brooke said and Lauren giggled.

“Brooke don’t call them that and no one deserves to be stepped on.  Ever.  And you don’t know your mother as well as I do.  She was quite the rampaging giantess when I first met her.  Loved terrorizing people and destroying cities.”  Ben said shaking his head.  “One of her least attractive qualities.”

“One of my least attractive qualities?  All of my qualities are quite attractive.”  Lauren retorted.

“Really, mom?  You destroyed cities?  Like stomped buildings and cars and stuff?”

“Brooke.  That’s enough.”  Ben said.

Lauren chuckled.  “Your father just has a stick up his ass.  Yes, sweetie I did.  Stomping on cities and going on rampages never gets old.  Your father here just doesn’t like to have fun.”

“Lauren, stop talking to our daughter about that.”

“Oh I’m so sorry, Mr. Perfect.  Excuse me for just enjoying myself, blowing off some steam and having some fun.”  Lauren said, rolling her eyes again.

“Murdering innocent people and causing destruction is not fun.”  Ben said.

“Whatever.”  Lauren said, dismissively as Ben shook his head.

“Well I guess I’ll call Charlie back and tell him what I know.  It’s a real shame.”  Ben said as he finished his drink and put the glass in the sink.

“Can you pick up Katie from her soccer practice at the high school?  I’m about to go for my run.”  Lauren said.

“Of course I can.  I’ll call Charlie from the car.”  Ben said as he kissed his wife and walked out of the kitchen.

“Thank you!”  Lauren called out after her husband.

After Ben left the kitchen and Brooke heard the front door slam shut, she got up and walked over to her mother.

“Are those your socks from yesterday, mom?”  Brooke said as she glanced down.

“They are.  I haven’t washed them yet since I was going to go on my run and figured I could just wear them again.”

“Is that little bitch still in there?”  Brooke smirked.

“Of course she is.  She’s getting a nice tour of my big foot.  I know the house can get a little drafty so I figured I’d keep her nice and warm in my sock.”  Lauren smiled as Brooke laughed.

“Oh my gosh, mom!  That’s got to suck so bad for her!  Your socks probably stink!”  Brooke giggled and Lauren laughed.

“Well it’s not my problem.  I don’t care if some man bug has to smell my feet.”

Brooke laughed.  “Are you going to keep her in there when you go on your run?”

“I am.”

“Oh my gosh, mom!  She’s going to like, drown in your sweat!  And the smell is going to be like so awful!  She’s gonna be toejam!”  Lauren laughed at her daughter.

“Like I said, not my problem.”

“Do you mind if I come along, mom?  I haven’t gone jogging in a couple days.”

“Of course you can, sweetie.  Can you bring my running shoes down with you?”

“Sure thing, mom.”

“Thank you, Brooke.”  Lauren said as her daughter left the kitchen.  Lauren smiled as she felt a slight tickle between her toes on her right foot.  The little girl was struggling again.  Lauren giggled as she scrunched her toes gently, no doubt enveloping the tiny girl in her less-than-clean foot flesh between her titanic toes.

Lauren smiled.  It was going to be a good run.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading and please review!