- Text Size +

Wheezing through each line of code, the computer struggled to process everything she had poured into it. Cathy was more relieved to see this chip come to completion than she had ever been before, and as she held the thing flat on her hand, its lightweight came completely as a shock. In a way, this did make it much more fragile, which was ideal. Cathy peered into the screen, its frame built a bit bigger this time, so it covered an entire face of the chip. The vivid colours and lines flashed out as they fell together into separate forms, floating, dancing into complex shapes that became the little gizmos.

Inside, the light felt like a sting that attacked every inch of the senses. An insufferable ringing too, this was new and so strange. A wave of thoughts thundered into their minds. There were three of them there, all crammed into that single space. Cathy just watched as they stumbled around dazed, knowing them only as the figures on the screen as none of them had names yet. Perhaps it was pointless to give these ones names at all. The three gizmos turned to each other, staring and babbling amongst themselves. They were learning faster than any had to date, but they still weren’t aware of their situation and who was watching them; she caressed the side of the screen with a finger, still smiling and straining her eyes to see the tiny figures move about. This was going to be fun.

Cathy closed in on the chip, listening in fascination as the gobbles and shrieks slowly turned into something recognisable. She had torn through incredible amounts of code to pull together a method that increased gizmo learning rates by a rapid amount, as well as send mounds of information into their minds upon instantiation. After only about a minute, the three little creatures had gone from senseless and confused to huddling around and communicating in English, they’re articulation improving all the while. Through tiny speakers mounted to the chip’s sides, Cathy could hear in crackled audio just how smart her creations had become. This made her plans for them even more exciting.
“Where are we?” a gizmo asked, turning to the others for some sort of answer but receiving none.
Cathy had made sure this time to allow the gizmos to look out from their world, through a huge screen of their own. In there, the three shaking figures turned to stare out at her, and her smile briefly turned a bit friendly. This was for show of course, she knew this wouldn’t be half as enjoyable if they didn’t at first have a little hope. One of them rose an arm in a gesture that appeared to mimic a wave. Cathy thought this cute. A few seconds passed without a sound and the gizmos started to study the space around her, likely trying to determine where she was, and this was all quite alien to them. Cathy slid her finger to the centre of the screen, and gently tapped it a few times with her nail. She hardly heard it click, but for them it rang out with a blast and they crouched and stumbled in fear. It made her laugh a little, and she tapped again a few times as the world in her hands vibrated, the digital landscape jerking around to the tune of a dozen earthquakes.

The ground itself was now wobbling about like a lake of jelly. Cracks split into all kinds of shapes and sinkholes collapsed in, one of them dragging a gizmo down into a deep pit drenched in rubble. The other two panicked, rushing about and leaping for cover, screaming.
“Stop it!” one cried, “You’re going to hurt us!” The gizmos assumed she was unaware of this; it was a foolish presumption to make.
The huge finger tapped hard against the pane that took up an entire fourth wall of their world. Her smile snapped crooked in one instance as a snap rang throughout the landscape, echoing with a harshness that brought terror to all the gizmos. Cathy saw the scar slashed right through the frame of the chip, split open as she had hit it. The screen fuzzed a little and crackled into faint static; serious damage had been done. Apart from the hum of the chip which was even more audible now, the room went silent. She rocked back into the seat and brought the device so close that her visage took up their entire view. The gizmos collected themselves, one of them emerging from a pile of debris, another trying to reach down the hole to grasp their friend. The white noise that charged through their world felt like nothing they could describe, but it hurt though, that was all they knew.

She moved her face closer, right up to her eye, and the gizmos truly discovered how small they must have been. Cathy’s lid squeezed to a shape that implied she was grinning wide, there could only be one explanation; she knew exactly what she had done, and she could do far worse. To say the gizmos collapsed to their knees in pitiful screams of anguish would be an understatement. This only fuelled her excitement and, slipping a free hand down to her pants, she moved the chip straight into the stream of the musty, warm air that fell through her lips. Every time Cathy breathed, thick droplets and heat hit the tiny screen and fogged it. The gizmos went maniacal as their only sight of the outside went blurry, and the open wound of the chip began to reach critical endurance. The moist air sent a wave of mini sparks shooting through the machine in an unnoticeable flash – to the gizmos, it caused chaos.

Reality distorted around them. Glitches plagued the disk, and Cathy caught just a glimpse of it as she rubbed the condensation away with her thumb. It looked horrific, like the universe was suddenly melting. Its inhabitants could do nothing but scream incoherently, nothing they could do would change what was happening, no matter how hard they pounded on the walls or the screen, no matter how great their screams were for help. Their god was the last thing they saw as the final lights went out and they warped into misshapen monstrosities, blending with everything that collapsed into a single point. Then they were gone. The screen cracked black, and the only sound filling the speakers was a grainy sparkle that eventually too cut out into nothing. Cathy remained motionless, staring down, thinking about what she had just done. She wrapped her fingers tight around the chip and in a single flex, crushed the device in her hand. Incredibly small bits of plastic and glass trickled down onto her lap. In that moment, those gizmos could’ve died, but this was where Cathy’s newest code kicked in.

At the instance of termination, an identical copy of each gizmo was created, all from data saved milliseconds before their deletion. These copies had lifespans of just a second or two, the peak moments of their agony, and through a basic while loop –

bool loopState = true;
while(loopState == true)
{
Gizmo.Repeat();
}

They experienced this moment again and again in an unending cycle. Each copy was then to be sent as its own file to a destination chip where they would remain active indefinitely. She glanced up to the computer as the last bits of plastic rubbed off onto the floor, and the machine declared itself in yet another obnoxious outburst of noise. It rumbled and shook, the file transference finally announced to be complete. Her experiment had been a success, now she could have some real fun.

As new chips came through and they built up in a small pile, Cathy took off most of her jewellery and tossed it out across the room. Over the past few weeks, she had grown tired of these things and most of them ended up in a box on her dresser or in a cupboard somewhere else. After all, she was always looking for the newest thing. There were some however, like Fig or Jam, who she could never consider parting with. After about three hours, she’d created four new chips, and she couldn’t wait to give them a try. Cathy pushed her feet hard against the ground, shoving the spinning chair and gliding across the bedroom only to slap against the bed with a wooden clunk. Grasping her new toys in a fist, she hurtled them all onto the bedsheets and started to undress. Cathy’s socks, jeans, and shirt landed in a pile on the ground and she leapt from her chair onto the bed, sending a shockwave across the soft expanse and flinging every chip into the air. Once they landed, those unlucky enough to rest facing up were greeted to the sight of their new master; she knelt clasping a breast with one hand, squeezing and rubbing it, and she was completely naked except for a bracelet on her wrist, some tiny piercings, and a single ring remaining on her toe. Cathy didn’t say a word, she knew she just had to sit and let them soak it in. Soon enough, the faint crackling screams escaped from the chips’ speakers.

While it was late afternoon, the curtains had been closed tight all day. The light of the distant Winter sun still broke through, casting dust clouds into view and giving the room a golden-brown glow. In this light, Cathy gleamed like a goddess, a halo highlighting the strokes of her hair as it dangled above the field of victims. Cathy placed both her hands down onto the sheets and she crouched like a four-legged beast, darting her gaze from screen to screen before one caught her attention. In a chip planted between two folds of fabric, the seven gizmos inside already seemed to be coordinating the construction of a battering ram. Even at that scale, it was impressive with a set of sharp edges likely to aid in the effort to burrow through the left wall of the world, and about five sets of wheels cut to a fine and sturdy quality.

Cathy leaned in to watch it with her mouth slightly open in humoured disbelief, sliding a hand over to wiggle her fingers at the screen and terrify half of them. A gizmo standing at the very top of the mechanical ram waved an arm and yelled, indicating a charge as the entire thing came to a rickety start and trundled faster and faster to the left wall, ploughing down anything in its way and stunning even Cathy. The monster of a machine hit the wall and drove straight through, rock and dust spewing all over the digital environment, and the noise was dreadful to listen to. Suddenly, out from the opposite end of the scene, through the right wall, came hurtling what remained of the crumbling husk. It crashed to the ground, and the gizmos aboard it paused and stared back to the spatial loop they had just zoomed through. Then they turned to look out the screen, and they saw Cathy’s cocked head giving a cute smile back.
“Nice try, guys,” she sang, “Here’s your consolation prize!”

She slowly picked up the chip in one hand, making sure to keep the screen at an angle so they’d be looking up at her massive body like they were nothing. Slipping it with care between her two breasts, she pressed the soft skin against either side of the device, leaving it trapped in the growing heat. Pulling back one of her boobs just a bit to peer at the screen, she saw the gizmos crying and screaming at each other, apparently fighting, as one of them kept running the spatial loop, left to right over and over in hope of escape, tears streaming down their face. She snapped the skin back, giggling as she heard the muffled civil war continue. A flash of light suddenly made her jump a little, then another. They were quite weak and seemed to come from behind her. As she turned, Cathy saw another chip, its three inhabitants trying to reflect light with crude mirrors into her eyes, blinding her. She just raised an eyebrow as they weren’t doing very good at it, and gently poked the chip with her foot. The device toppled over, disorienting everyone inside, and it tumbled down between her toes.

Cathy turned back to see the two other chips lying down. Moving across the bed, careful to keep her breasts tight against the chip between them, she made a playful face that hung directly over the screen of another world. Four gizmos starred back out, one of them reaching to Cathy and crying with quaking words:
“Oh please! We are so alike, we don’t need to fight,” the gizmo yelled. She just stared back speechless, and after an awkward silence he continued:
“You have no idea how scared I – We are! Can’t we live in peace?!”
At this, Cathy bit her lip and scrunched her eyes closed. She shook her head and laughed;
“I fucking made you, right?” she said, leaning much closer and being as condescending in tone as she could, “So you’re mine. Just hope you don’t end up being the version of you that ends up on the cloud, that cool?”
“What? I don’t understa-“
“Hang on!” she shouted out of nowhere, using a hand to grab the last remaining chip. She brought it to her crotch, frightening and degrading the ten or so people inside, and she began to slowly motion it in and out, opening her mouth wide to breathe and falling to her elbow on the blankets.

“Continue,” she half-joked.
“No, n-no oh god, stop! Stop doing that!” the gizmo wailed.
“Yeah, more of that!”
“There are p-people in there! You have to realise!”
“Aw fuck, that’s good. Keep going-“
“What are you talking about?!”
“Fucking beg, or cry, give me more of this!” Cathy moaned, jolting back and forth and building tension throughout her body. Her feet clenched and the chip of terrified people between her toes got crushed instantly, its pieces getting caught or falling further into the dark. She didn’t seem to notice.
“Oh fuck-“ the gizmo said choking and backing away, “You’re a murderer! You – did you see, you jus-“
“Tell me how much you don’t want to die.”
“Oh my god, what? No, I d-don’t want to die! Please-“
“Yes,” she muttered, vigorously shaking the chip in her pussy to crudely imitate a vibrator, pieces of the device falling apart and yells from within turning to screeches of pure horror.

“You can’t – I’m begging you, I’ll do anything!” it screamed.
“Yes!” her free hand quivered and squeezed into a fist.
“I will! I just don’t want to die, I mean something! My life means something-“
“Fuck, more!”
“Oh god, I can’t die here, no I can’t! There are people out there with lives! Why can’t I have one?! Please!!”
“Y-yes!”
“Yes?! Yes, I can live?! Please! Yes!"
“YES!!”
“YES, oh fuck! Thank you so fucking mu-“
“Y-YES!! YES!” Cathy shouted, smashing her fist into the petrified gizmo’s chip and breaking it apart through sheer force. The sparks and pieces of plastic flew in all directions, and she felt the other chip in her pussy fall apart too, crumbling under the incredible strain. She let out a cry of exhaustion and bliss wiped across her face as she collapsed onto her side on the blankets. Her breathing was still rapid, and she strained to see that the computer on the other side of the room was now displaying a growing list of copied gizmos. She watched the list gradually come to a halt, and for the longest time it was just her, the computer screen, and near-silence with the evening approaching. Cathy didn’t reflect much on the details of what just happened, she could barely remember, instead she sat relaxing with her eyes slowly closing. Her toes wiggled a bit to get rid of some nasty sharp pieces of dirt that had gotten there somehow. Then her eyes shot open wide, how could she have forgotten? Cathy took her hand, half crusty and dry, to her breasts and pulled out the surviving chip.

“Congratu-fuckin-lations, guys,” she muttered to it, “You’re the last ones standing…” But what a fright Cathy got when she realised how hot the chip had gotten. For that long of a time, wedged deep between her breasts and not a speck of fresh air, the chip had almost been frazzled but not quite by the looks of it. She noticed now what else was off, not a single step of movement was taking place. Every gizmo inside the chip was paused in time. Cathy thought it curious, was it possible the chip had overheated between her breasts? That would explain why almost all activity within it had suddenly frozen, the device was essentially broken.
“Fuck, that’s pretty lame…,” she mumbled, searching for the off switch. She was about to flick it when she got an idea into her head. All movement in the chip had frozen, but that didn’t necessarily mean everything else had. She stared back at the gizmos, seemingly lifeless. She grinned.
“Are you guys alive in there, huh?” she joked. There was no reply, but she thought it a real possibility, “You know what, for being so good and taking care of my boobs, I might just leave you on!” What would they say to that, she wondered. She enjoyed the idea that they were internally screaming right now, she really hoped they would never be able to move again. This made her chuckle.
“I know exactly where to put you!” she said. With that, Cathy started to clean up after herself. She put her shirt and socks back on, and walked over to a drawer, all the while clasping her prize in her hand, not daring to take her eyes off it. Pulling out a thin pair of panties, she dangled them in front of the chip.
“These are my favourite. Will you keep them safe?” she whispered to the tiny chip, pressing it against the upper crotch of the lingerie, facing out like a jewel encrusted in the fabric, and tying it in place securely with one of the panties’ strings. “Aw, thank you. That’s so kind of you!” she said with a teasing expression, leaning in to give the chip a little kiss. Her smile vanished a second later, without warning. It was replaced with a cold, distant glare;

“Though I don’t think I’ll wear these today,” and she tossed the panties back into the drawer and shut it, leaving a hazy lip mark covering the screen.