- Text Size +

At this stage, I was barely four feet and seven inches tall and weighed only 108 pounds. She, on the other hand, measured herself at seven foot one, weighing about 310 pounds.

"Mmmm," she said, "this is going fast. I don't know if I'm going to have the patience to allow myself to settle down. I think I might want to just eat you up as soon as possible."

She was still standing on the scale, while I was standing beside her having just done my own weighing and measuring before we had done her. I looked up at her, and my face must have had a panicked expression on it, as well as a questioning one.

She did not answer me, but got off the scale. She nodded and I did as her gesture implied: I put the scale away where it belonged. As I did so, she walked back out to her living room and sat down on the couch.

I was left wondering about some things, however. Our combined weight now was about the same as it had been before we had begun exchanging mass. That, at least, added up. Yet, when she had swallowed Robert down, she had been a large woman already, but not two people's worth of large. What had she meant by 'settle down?'

Thinking about this, I followed her out to the living room, and knelt down at her feet as she was seated. I first looked down, but then pulled my face up to ask her the question.

"I know what you want to ask," she said before I could ask it.

"Yes, if I wait some time after feeding on your essence, I will reduce back down to normal size. I was almost back there when I took ownership of you. But you're not going to get your height back by just waiting. You're only going to get smaller. Until I eat you up, that is."

"So you waited with Robert?"

"Yes, I did."

"Will you,...?" I began.

"No I won't," she interrupted.

She fixed me with her eyes.

"When I ate Robert, I had almost forgotten how nice it was to eat someone up. We also didn't have much passion left at that point. But with you - this has been great! You've really given yourself to me, and it's awesome to feel this divine."

She then reached out with her hands, taking my arms - again, like an adult does a boy. She looked even deeper into my eyes, as she had my full attention.

"If I could, I'd swallow you up right now!"

As she said that, I could see right into her mouth. Almost involuntarily, I also leaned forward towards her mouth. As I did so, she clearly felt this nearly magnetic attraction that I had for her mouth.

"You see, you also want it!"

I just looked at back her. I was frightened of her power and voraciousness, as well as turned on by both of them. As she gazed at me with fiery eyes, I felt like a naked open book.

"Fuck it!" she exclaimed, "we're doing this again!"

Before she had finished, she picked me up and all but threw me down on the coffee table. My penis, which had been standing at attention, was quickly engulfed again. I don't know how it had managed to regain itself, since I still felt depleted.

She drew on me a couple of times, and then brought her face up to a level with mine again - hovering over me as I was on my back.

"You're going to be in my stomach faster than anyone who's ever gone there!"

Again I gazed into her mouth as she said this, and my face came forward.

She opened her mouth, allowing me to look.

In the meantime, she had apparently made it so that her downstairs was as naked as mine.

She licked my face, and drew her tongue back as if I was on it. She then reared up, allowing me to track my eyes along her throat. As my field of vision descended her throat to the base of her neck, and then her upper torso above her breasts. Then I was below her breast, and her nethers came down upon mine, engulfing my penis within them.

She completely dwarfed me. While my penis was insider her, her breasts came down on top of my head. Right in front of my eyes, then, was where I knew her stomach was inside her.

Her hand came around behind my head, and pushed me into her.

"You're going to feed me!" she said, as she pumped me.

"Yes!" was all I could say.

She then pushed me down to her abdomen, my face enveloped by the flesh of her belly.

"You're going to worship me as I digest you!"

"Yes!"

She then hauled me up again, and her lips opened wide in front of my face. I looked into her large mouth, wanting to crawl in - if only I could!

Before I knew it, she went down and her mouth then enveloped my downstairs again.

"Come!" she exclaimed pausing for just a moment.

"Come and become my food!"

I wanted to. I really did not feel like I had an ounce of sperm to give her, but I desperately wanted to.

Yet, it only took a few more drags before my penis spasmed with pleasure again, and she began to suck on me again. The pain came quickly this time, as I did not have much semen to give, and instead she was drawing more of 'me' into her. And again, I could feel myself deflating and reducing, while she drew strength and substance from me.

The pain had become excruciating, though I was absolutely powerless to do anything about it, when she finally let go.

She bounded onto her feet, while I collapsed on the coffee table. She looked conqueringly victorious, while I was clearly spent. I could not gauge her height with any accuracy, but it did not take much for her to lift up her foot and set it upon me, like a gladiatress over her defeated opponent, even with the coffee table propping me higher.

I would have kissed her foot if I had had the stamina to do anything beyond keeping my eyes open. Even that seemed to have become too much. As I looked up at her grinning down at me, I passed out.


*******

It was nighttime before I regained consciousness. It took me a moment to get my bearings. The first thing that I heard was a snore. As a great woman, Jo Anna had a manly snore. I had heard it before, and so that did not come as a surprise to me. But there was something different about its presence. By its 'feel' it was somewhere nearby, but less so by its sound.

I felt around me. I felt carpeting, but very rough carpeting. I do not remember carpet in her room as rough as this. Then I felt skin ? big rough skin. Feeling around it, I could tell that it was her foot, but her foot was also massive. Her big toe was the size of a cantaloupe. She continued to snore, so I knew that I had not woken her. I did not want to wake her, but I had to think about exactly why I did not.

The survival instinct told me that I should try to escape. It was clear that she aimed to eat me up, and I had seen her swallow up her husband. She was also even hungrier for me than she had been for him, when she did it. It was clearly not an idle threat. If I did not do something to thwart it, I was going to slide down her throat the way that he had done, and that would be the end of me. I would die!

But I would be inside her stomach, and there was something powerfully alluring about that. I imagined it like a full-body embrace, but then without her needing to use her arms. She could, of course, use her hand to rub her belly as I was inside it, loving me in my entirety.

But how could that be loving, if it was going to kill me?? Why on earth would I take succor from that!?

My eyes began to adjust to the darkness, and I could start to make out forms. I was on the floor at the foot of her bed, and her leg was draped over the side of the bed. Upon the bed, she must have been sleeping on her back, which explained the snore.

I stood up. The bed came to my chest. I was about the same size as her lower leg, as I saw that I was looking straight at her great knee. I walked to the place between her two legs. There was enough space for me to stand, and even see a bit of the bed between them. Her legs were spread open a little.

That survival instinct told me that this would be the moment for me to sneak out of the apartment, and try to get out and get help - to live. Another instinct, however, told me that this was a great opportunity to worship her.

Inexplicably, given that my life was on the line, worship won. It just felt too powerfully alluring to keep surrendering to Jo Anna, that I could not help myself from doing so. I knelt down and licked the arch of her right foot. I then kissed the inside ankle of the same. From there I worked my way up her great leg, kissing her calf, the inside of her knee, the inside of her upper leg, after which I faced her womanhood.

As I faced it, I felt her softly place her hand on my head, which then drew me in closer. Knowing what she wanted, I pleasured her. After just a little bit, I went down and kissed the inside of her other leg, so as to move myself down to her other foot, but her hand prevented me.

"No you don't," I heard her whisper. I could tell by the way she spoke that she was smiling.

Her hand then pulled me back in to her womanhood to continue the pleasuring. As I did so, it astounded me again how small I had gotten compared to her. I was a little taller, but thinner than an infant at her scale would be. Given that my head was about the same size - I estimated - I thought that it would not have been impossible for...

...just as my train of thought went in that direction, hers must have done so as well, as her one hand was joined by the other, and both seemed to be pulling me into her more forcefully. My face was mashed into her folds, which were now moist from both my saliva and her fluid. I nodded my face up and down, to let my nose work her.

She clearly liked that, but it was also not enough. She lifted her torso, so that her hands could grab my shoulders, and her fingers could hook my armpits. I knew what was about to happen and thankfully took a deep breath, since my face was plunged into her, or at least that's how it felt. I did my duty and worked my tongue, nose, and whole face to stimulate her clitoris. That was my job, and I did it as if my salvation depended on it. Part of me thought it might - given that maybe she'd want me to remain alive and this size so as to do this for longer. The more powerful part of me, however, did it because I was committed to worshiping her through pleasure.

I kept working her, using everything I had with all the vigor I could muster. The more I did so, the more she mashed me into herself. This kept on until I sensed her come. Once she had done so, she relaxed, but her hands pulled me a little further up so that my cheek rested on her lower abdomen, just below her navel.

"Oh, my little slave-man, that was nice," she said. "Just a little smaller, and you'll fit inside my belly from below, I think."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond to that, so all I did was kiss her abdomen. How much smaller would I need to become? Would I suffocate in there?

"Don't worry," she said, as if she could read my thoughts, "your life is going to end inside my actual stomach, and nowhere else."

"I'm not going to let sexual lust rob me of the ultimate pleasure of feeling you churn inside my stomach as you digest for my glory."

I then surprised myself by responding: "Thank you, mistress."