- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first entry on the site. Please read, enjoyment is optional, and opinions are welcome.

 


 

Foreign Body

Night had fallen over the area. No longer did the sun even hint at it’s existence, for the sky was dark. Few stars made themselves known, for the busy streets of the urban area required many lights.

But stars could not be seen from the glass windows from the receptionist desk. The woman behind it did not care for the stars, for her eyes were glued to a thin-black computer screen. Text, ineligible to fluent eyes reflected of her square glasses. Behind this woman were the words “Medical Clinic,” written in conventional format, colored in lustrous silver upon a light wood back drop.

Compared to the rather impressive presentation of the institution’s name, the lobby of this particular building was rather monotone. Aside from a few green-leaved trees in ornate pots, the room was a mass of greyscale. Even the fluorescent lights that were embedded into the office ceiling lacked their trademark blue tinge.

The monotonous silence of late hour operations was broken, as the glass doors flew open. Another had entered, which had caught the full attention of the receptionist. This woman was of very dark skin. Her straight brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail, leaving very few strands to frame her high-cheeked face, or her rather round-smooth forehead.

She did not appear to be arriving for work, at least from which her casual attire suggested. She wore a dark navy-blue jacket that shined dully in the office lights. Her pants were loose and baggy, and pitch black, more appropriately worn in a community gym. And below, her feet far lighter on the bottom than on the top were contained with a pair of black flipflops that almost blended in with the dark office carpet.

The woman was breathing heavily after she had entered, but only paused briefly, catching her breath as she walked forward. A small line of sweat glistened on her hairline. As she approached the desk, she smiled, though her rather full lips quivered. Contrasted against her skin, her teeth were virtually immaculate white.

The receptionist returned the smile, able to put on a far more convincing one. As the woman leaned over the desk, the receptionist became aware of two things. The visitor had rather broad shoulders, and should the receptionist herself stand, she would be a head shorter than the visitor.

Finally, in a rather pronounced, yet shaky voice that could have only been taught across the Atlantic, the woman said, “Hello, I’m signing up for a walk-in.”

“Thank you,” replied the receptioist crisply, attempting to ignore the shadow cast over her keyboard, “Name?”

There was a small pause, before the woman answered, “Kendra Edwards”

A brow, looking as if it had been drawn from a marker, raised up. The receptionist did not take her eyes off of her computer screen, as she casually asked in response, “The hockey player?”

Kendra nodded, “Goalie.”

“Nice.” stated the receptionist. She then rose up from her seat, confirming her estimations. A finger was extended, pointing across her to her left, adding on, “At these late hours, your wait shouldn’t be long.”

Kendra nodded, and walked to where the receptionist directed her. She was led into a narrow hallway, of white drywall. Pictures of various medical topics lined the walls, but at the speed she was walking, Kendra would not have been able to even determine the general topic of the images.

Finally, she entered the waiting area. There was a small desk embedded to the wall, but she did not see any personnel at it. There were only two people in the room benefiting from the rows of cushioned armchairs lined up back-to-back in multiple columns. At the end of the room, a woman with withered features and wispy white hair leaned back in her chair. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily. Closer to the entrance, sat the other, though age had begun to visit her face, which was buried behind a magazine that featured many scantily clad women, she had employed heavy eye-shadow, and rogue on her cheeks to fight time. Her hair was brown, with streaks of golden-blonde running through it.

Kendra moved right past the woman, and stopped three seats away from her. Slowly, she lowered herself, as if wary of injury. While the other two women appeared to fit quite comfortably in their seats, Kendra’s legs seemed to extend miles away from the seat. The back of the seat only covered part of her lower back.

It appeared the receptionist’s words rang true, as Kendra had just begun to be acquainted with her quaint seating, the door to the doctor’s offices opened. A short woman dressed in a long white doctor’s coat appeared behind the wooden entrance. Her face was professional, as her black eyes scanned the brown clipboard in her hand. In a voice accented with annunciations from across the Pacific, she queried to the room, “Kendra?”

Kendra rose from her chair, smiling at the doctor, who did not return the favor. She grabbed a hold of the door, looking down at the woman who only came to her chest. The woman raised her eyebrows, before turning briskly, headed down the hallway lined with various entrances into separate doctor offices.

She shuffled behind, even though she was quite capable of matching the doctor’s three steps with two of her own. Kendra’s hands had buried themselves deep in her pockets. She saw the doctor then take a right, disappearing behind the doorway to the last room on her right.

As she entered, she saw the doctor seated in a rolling chair, her eyes affixed to a computer screen. The keyboard made a distinctive clacking sound as various bits of information were inputted into the system. Spying a the doctor’s bed at the other end of the room, Kendra took a seat, once again, using as much caution as possible. Her thumbs twiddled in her lap as the doctor continued to type.

Once the doctor ceased the administrative pleasantries, she rolled her chair into place, and walked to the side of the bed. Kendra looked to her from the side, but never quite faced her, and her eyes attempted to avoid the stoic gaze of the doctor.

The visage of stone-cold stoicism was replaced with a friendly smile, all of the sudden. Her soft features showed little strain as she inquired, “And what is the reason for the visit? Is this a check-up?”

Now, Kendra even refused to look at any part of the doctor. Though her skin was dark, and changed little in tone, blood rushed to her cheeks, giving her a burning sensation.

“Um, no, not that actually.” Kendra weakly mumbled.

The doctor leaned in, her smile slightly disappearing. If she could, her ears would have moved forward as well.

“Then what is the reason for your visit?” she asked once more.

“I have a …”

Dead air cut into Kendra’s diagnosis. Her palms had begun to perspire, despite the cool temperature of the room, and physical activity being a distant event of the past. The rate of Kendra’s breathing began to increase, as she opened and closed her mouth several times. Meanwhile, the doctor remained still, her face stoic as ever, though her fingers began to tap on the side of her coat.

“So, I was playing with a borrower…” Kendra began.

“… And you got the little guy stuck somewhere.” The doctor finished for her. Her voice became far more relaxed, filled with understanding. Kendra’s shoulders dropped from the heavens, and she let out a rather loud exhale, as she nodded to the doctor’s assessment.

“No reason to be embarrassed honey,” the doctor comforted, smiling once more, “been there, done that. Accidentally got one stuck up my nose! Can you imagine that!”

A nervous laugh escaped Kendra, which was immediately put to a stop, as the doctor said, “Where did you lose the tiny?”

Kendra’s eyes once more avoided eye contact with the doctor. In a decibel level that even a mouse would laugh at, she answered, “Up my rump”

“Your what?” the doctor asked.

Kendra’s eyes squeezed shut, “My rear.”

Letting out a small exhale, the doctor continued, “Okay, do you feel as if you have any bowel movements lately?”

The nervous woman reopened her eyes. She looked to the ceiling, as she recalled, “I went to the bathroom right before I … you know.” 

As she continued, her speech became tinged with a hint of desperation, “I tired to push him out, but he’s … too far in, and I’m afraid I might crush him.”

Kendra looked to the doctor, finished with her explanation. A look of bewilderment was upon the doctor’s face.

“Why worry?” she wondered, “You can get a replacement if you do.”

Kendra’s eyes immediately widened, and they darted around the room sporadically, as she stuttered, “Well … uh … it would just be a waste of money if I do. I pride myself on making things last.”

“Alright then,” the doctor stated patiently, as Kendra seemed to relax once more, “We’ll see if we can get the borrower out in One Piece, I just need to check.”

The doctor turned away. She headed to an array of cabinets and drawers. Hidden from Kendra’s view, the doctor’s cheeks began to flush the slightest amount of red.

This flush only deepened as the doctor instructed, “I’ll need you to pull down your pants.”

“Alright” Kendra complied.

In one motion, the baggy sweatpants compressed as the band descended from Kendra’s waste, revealing her bare legs. She had stopped once her pants could only cover her ankles. The cool breeze of the doctor’s office sent a chill up Kendra’s spine, and she closed her legs as a reaction to this.

The doctor’s eyes scanned the legs, as she had retrieved the appropriate tools for the job. The sound of snapping secured the blue latex gloves covering her hands. Keeping her face down, she inquired, “You said you were an athlete, right?”

“Yes ma’am.” Kendra said, her flip-flop’s shuffling on the office floor, “I’m a goalie for the Detroit Red Wings.”

“I don’t watch hockey, too rough. Though that may change.” the doctor commented.

The doctor then shook her head. Peeling her eyes away, she managed to direct her attention to Kendra’s face. To her relief, she could feel the blood in her cheeks drain as she had removed herself from such a sight.

“Now,” she began to instruct, “I’ll need you to curl up. Go on your knees, and lean forward, this should loosen things up, and allow me to retrieve your borrower.”

Kendra slowly nodded, before mounting on the bed. Her hands and knees were used to support her weight, as she began to curl up. Her rear, shaped from intense physical regimen, was now exposed, and pointed straight to the doctor, who was taking in every detail. She began to breathe heavily, and her skin had gone from quite pale, to crimson red in a split second.

Keeping her breath under control, the doctor presented the tool she needed, a pitch black endoscope. Moving her face closer to her patient’s buttocks, a blue-colored hand was placed upon it. Methodically, her pointer and middle finger peeled away the two glutes, until she could gain a clear view, of the wrinkled sphincter.

With razor precision, the endoscope entered. It’s journey into the insides of Kendra was slow. Kendra herself could feel the cold tool, and her teeth gritted in discomfort, but not one word of complaint came from her.

Light shined upon the insides of the end of Kendra’s digestive tract. The walls were a deep red, through the occasional stain of brown could be seen. But, it didn’t take long for the doctor to find what she was looking for.

Lying down, wedged within the confines of the rectal walls, was a body, humanoid in nature. The physique of the borrower was well defined, and sleek, perhaps seeing a similar physical demand to that of it’s host. Long golden hair streamed across the back of the borrower. Despite it’s face not being visible, the doctor could already determine that the body inside was undoubtedly male, as all of the borrowers were. The only motion that could be seen from the man, was the slight rise and fall of his chest.

The endoscope remained fixated upon the tiny man’s posture. The doctor had entered a trance. Bodily smells wafted into her nose. Despite potential for disgust, the doctor remained at her position, taking everything in. Her hand had unconsciously affixed itself upon one of Kendra’s glutes, in order to steady the doctor’s position. Even through latex gloves, the skin felt soft, though she could feel firmness underneath.

“Ma’am?”

Kendra’s voice seemed distant from the doctor. Her head snapped back, and she peered over the surface of Kendra’s behind, and could see Kendra was straining to turn her head around.

“Yes dear?” the doctor replied.

“Oh! Right!” she shouted, as her train of thought managed to be put back on track. “He is quite deep in there, I’m going to need some careful maneuvering to get him out in one piece. He seems to be breathing, so that’s good.”

“Alright” her patient acknowledged, turning her head forward.

With one swift motion, the doctor peeled away, extracting the endoscope. This elicited a small yelp from Kendra.

Already, the doctor had made her way back to the system of cabinets. Her gloves were replaced, as well as her endoscope. As she turned back, she had a new tool in her hand, a fiber sling.

As the doctor prepared to venture back into Kendra’s buttocks, she began to say, “This might take some time. Do you want some anesthesia?”

“Oh no no!” Kendra refused, “I’ll be fine!”

“Okay.” the doctor nodded.

Once more, the endoscope was inserted in. It did not take long for the doctor to locate the tiny man once more. Grunting just a bit, the fiber sling entered in as well. Kendra bit down upon her teeth, and shut her eyes as the doctor went to work.

With the fiber sling in her sights, she set it upon the tiny man. The tool was a long thin rod, expanding into two rounded forks. These forts were then attached on the end with a string, similar to that of a rock-sling. With this tool, the doctor attempted to fit the man into the gap created by the fork. She grimaced as her first attempt resulted in shoving the string upon the back of the man’s head. Her second attempt, however, was successful, grabbing the body by the waist, with the thin string allowing her to drag the man across the recturm.

Slowly, methodically, the unconscious man journeyed through a cave of biological wonder. His hair dragged across the slimy red walls, as he was brought out of the rectum, and into the anus. Within there, the true test was faced, as muscled walls clenched down upon him. His progress slowed to a crawl as the pressure on him, and the doctor’s tools increased.

The doctor’s two fingers closed around the sphincter. With force, she spread out her fingers, widening the exit. She heard a small moan from her patient, and a tiny bit of blood rushed to her cheeks once more. But this had the intended effect. And extraction of the borrower became far quicker. Very soon, he was clear of his host’s insides, and in the firm grasp of the fiber sling.

With a slap, Kendra’s glutes closed, as the doctor pulled away. With much bravado and pride, she announced, “And there, he’s free! You can pull up your pants now.”

“Oh thank goodness!” Kendra exhaled, immediately getting on her knees. Her pants were immediately pulled up. She then sat down on the bedside, looking rather relieved.

The doctor held up the tiny man to her face, still held by the fiber sling. His face was quite youthful, though a rather square jaw added a few years to his face. He was also bare, though the doctor did not care to focus on that, even though at the man’s size, she could effectively see his entire body. With an index and a thumb, he was freed from the fiber sling. His head and his feet were encompassed by the blue tips of the doctor’s fingers.

As she held him, the doctor offered, “You know, we can continue with a physical, a very thorough one if you want.”

Kendra looked at the doctor, for the tone of the woman’s voice was quite different. It was slightly lower, and had a breathy quality to it. A wink from the doctor to Kendra caused her to look at the ground, and she began to twiddle her thumbs once more.

As Kendra did this, a detail the doctor had missed now became visible. Everything froze for the doctor, her arms, her legs, her torso, even her blood. The object of her attention was a golden ring, wrapped snugly around her patient’s right middle finger. The ring shone mockingly as light danced off of it, from Kendra’s twiddling.

Unbeknownst to her, as her body began to thaw, her fingers ever so slightly squeezed upon the extracted borrower. Her eyes, remaining filled with ice, shot back to the man, inspecting him with a new light. Alas, upon his right hand, she could see the glint of gold as well.

The doctors new disposition did not escape Kendra’s attention. Hesitantly, she asked, “Uh ma’am, are you alright?”

The doctor did not answer, her eyes still zeroed in on the man. Now, her fingers upped the pressure on the man.

“Ma’am?” Kendra prodded, sounding increasingly worried, “I think you’re squeezing him. I’d very much like him alive.”

A large hand, with wrinkles and divots clearly visible was held out. The hand was held, not as if receiving something back, but like a beggar receiving coin.

The doctor exhaled, loosening her grip upon the unconscious man. She then turned to Kendra, smiling once more. But now, strain had appeared on her face. The smile seemed impossibly large, impossibly joyous.

The man was dropped into the expanse of Kendra’s palm. Immediately, her fingers closed like a cage around the him.

“You’d better wash him,” the doctor suggested, going to the sink while ripping off her gloves. Each word was spat out, as if they were pieces of rotten food. “He probably has plenty of excrement on him.’

The faucet was activated, and the doctor scrubbed her hands. Despite latex protecting her hands from various messes, she scrubbed her hands as if they were infected with leprosy.

“Thank you very much ma’am, that’s all I require for tonight.” Kendra said, inching closer to the entrance.

“I’ll escort you to the front,” the doctor offered, as she continued to scrub.

...

Kendra was breathing quickly again, though the cool night air was hers for the taking. In the confines her her hand, she felt movement. Looking down, she opened up her palm. Though quite small, she could now see the green eyes of her borrower staring back at her. He appeared quite groggy, though recognition set in soon after.

“Thank heaven we got out of that godforsaken place!” Kendra breathed.

The man could only utter “Huh? Wha-”

As soon as he spoke, Kendra squealed, “You’re alright!”

The man was still adjusting to his surroundings within the confines of Kendra’s palms, feeling in innards swing with every footfall. “What happened?” he said, groggily, “Last I checked, I was up-”

“I’m so sorry!” Kendra immediately apologized, bringing the hand to her face. “I got carried away! This is all my fault! If you had died I would have never forgiven myself!”

The man’s eyes widened as one part of his view was dominated by Kendra’s face. Every pore, every strand of hair was crystal clear to him. But, he did not have a long time to appreciate the scenery, for Kendra’s voice roared at a level that threatened to split his eardrums apart.

“Ah!” he shouted, using his hands to cover his ears, “Forgive me Kendra, your voice is pretty loud!”

“Sorry.” Kendra whispered. Even though it was nighttime, her face was glowing with the intensity of the sun. The man smiled at the sight of Kendra’s own smile, with teeth stretching from east to west, lined by plush dark lips.

“The fault is mine,” he admitted, “I should not have suggested it. I wasn’t thinking, well, not with my head.”

To further his point, his gaze turned to himself, downward.

“At least you’re alive.” Kendra said, bringing her hand down to stomach level, “Though the way that doctor was looking at you, I thought there was no chance you would make it out." 

The man struggled to see Kendra’s face, as two large obstacles hindered him. Still, he wondered aloud, “What? Another one of you giants wanted to end my life?”

“Indeed,” Kendra confirmed. “and the way she looked at me! It was as if I had vexed her incredibly in the past, and I had forgotten about it!”

“Perhaps it would be best if we do not worry about this woman.” he suggested. He then smiled, reminding, “After all, our honeymoon isn’t finished.”

The smile was returned. And the reminder sparked something else within Kendra, something that sent an excited chill down the man’s spine.

Still, Kendra cautioned, “Indeed, but I’m going to be far more careful this time!”

“On the contrary,” he disagreed, as mischievousness filled his eyes, “Risk is life’s greatest doctor.”

With that, Kendra cupped her hand, deciding the conversation would be continued at a later time. She brought her hand to her neck, while another unzipped the top part of her jacket. Underneath, there was a white, plain t-shirt. With her other hand, Kendra pulled at the collar, while allowing the hand that contained the borrower to move in. Tilting it, she felt the man’s body roll down, hitting her collar, before tumbling down to his favorite sanctuary.

Snapping back her collar, and zipping up her coat, Kendra hummed, enjoying immensely the rest of the night’s walk to her apartment.