- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

sorry its been such a long time since i updated. literally forgot and forgot... well, here's chapter 4 :)

I heard her footsteps long before I saw her. Each like a miniature tree falling, getting louder as she approached the tank.


thoom, thoom, Thoom, THOOM


I threw myself onto the bed, but just before she walked in, I glanced at the cardboard. Marco had done a good job to cover up any sign of escape, using the dried up cardboard to conceal the opening we had made, but still opened easily. I silently wished him the best and closed my eyes, trying to even out my breaths. 


“Arthur. Wake up,” she murmured. When I didn’t get up quickly enough, she lashed out.

 

“I said, UP!” She screamed. I jumped and thought about making a joke about her not being a morning person, but decided against it. Better not to antagonize her.


“Good morning, ma’am,” I said meekly. This was all according to plan, though. When you act like a moron, adults generally leave you alone. It’s when they think you’re smart that they’ll keep a closer eye on you. 


“So, are you excited? To meet your new caretaker, I mean,” she said, picking me up. I shook my head.m“A new” caretaker? Yeah, right. As if she had done such a spectacular job in taking care of me. We headed towards the kitchen.


“Sure, Dr. June,” I shrugged, resisting the impulse to snap at her. She grinned and set me down on the counter as she peeled an orange. The knife, glistening in the early morning light, sent a shiver up my spine. If she made one wrong movement, I would be sliced in half.


She leaned against the counter, and reached over my head for a napkin. I looked up and saw her massive breasts hanging over me, dozens of feet away. I did some quick math and figured they weighed a few tons, each, and were both at least as big as a decent-sized room. 


She surprised me by sliding down, her chest coming at me like a freight train.


“Oh shi—“ I screamed, moving out from under and feeling them slam (or at least, they slammed for me. For her, it must’ve been a light touch.) inches behind me. I felt the wind whip my hair, flapping my makeshift clothes almost all the way off.


“Whoops,” she giggled, “you mustn’t get in the way of heavy objects, Arthur!” She laughed, poking me with her massive index finger. She slid her hands under them and lifted slightly. “Yes, even to me they are quite heavy! Would you like an up close look, young man?”


I blinked in disbelief. I had  before me the woman who had potentially ended my life, who found delight in my struggles, and instead of being able to muster a confident NO, I… I struggled with my hormones, which desperately craved a YES! 


She sensed my hesitation. “It’s too bad. You and I could’ve had a lot of fun, especially when it comes to other more…” she leaned in, her lips brushing past my head and upper body as she spoke. “sensitive topics and areas,” she finished, her seductive tone working my testosterone levels too high for comfort. I felt my dick rise up, against the lazy material of my clothing. 


“Well, maybe one game,” she smirked. She snatched me up and dangled me over her mouth. 


“No! Never again!” I cried, beating against her finger as hard as I could. 


“Stop that, it hurts,” she growled. “I’m not going to try to taste you, idiot. This game is for you,” she said, then moved me forward, over her deep cleavage. I stared, transfixed. 


You know how it feels when you stand at the edge of a drop, looking over the rim, thanking God for the handrails? Because you know what will happen as you fall, but not what will happen next? If you’ll be trapped, left to die. 


Same feeling. 


“Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!” I shrieked as she let me go, my stomach going up to my mouth. I slipped between her breasts and slammed my head, saw stars, and felt everything go black.




I woke up what felt like days later. Still trapped between my endless captors. I pushed against the sides, the flesh giving way some but not allowing me to move much. It was dark; the only light that filtered through was from the faint glimpses I got when her flesh moved to certain positions.


The pressure was immense, but I wasn’t uncomfortable. I was just aware of it. 


Voices started to become faint whispers, teasing me with tiny bits of information. I tried to climb to listen, but it wasn’t going to work, clearly. Her massive breasts pulled me down, working my body like you’d suck a mint. Defeated, I felt them draw me in, pressing me back toward her chest. I heard her heavy heart above and behind me, far outpacing my own, for some strange reason. 


After a few minutes, the booming heartbeat dulled away, and tiny wisps of conversation piqued my curiosity. Aware of my new… “abilities”, I strained my hearing like I had the night before. Amazingly, I felt my brain sort the stuff I was hearing, filtering out the heart behind me. The conversation was heated, and I began to catch on to it. 


“Yes, I believe so. he will have to be disposed of, no doubt. do you have a plan?” 


It was a strange voice, but I reasoned it was due to the muffling caused by being so close to, um, June’s breasts. 


“Yes,” came her accented voice. “I plan on dropping him off with one of his classmates, perhaps one of his friends. I’m not sure which one.”


“you had better make sure he doesn’t become a risk, June. where is he? can he hear us?” The voice came, and it became more clear. I shrugged off a drop of sweat that had begun to touch the top of my head. Dr. June certainly had her pores active.


“No. I have him.. tucked away. He most certainly cannot hear this, conscious or not. I’m certain he’s out of commission, though.” I shook my head and snickered, then remembered that I might give myself away if I kept moving. I went limp and continued to listen. 


“I wish to see him,” the voice said. Huge fingers plunged through the shirt line I hadn’t seen before and clawed at my head, and I had to resist the urge to scream. I flew up faster than my stomach could handle yet again, emerging in a freezing cold room. I pulled my legs to my chest and huddled, shivering. June’s sweat only added to the frigid climate.


“Wow. He’s so tiny,” said the computer where the voice came from. I opened my left eye and saw a figure outlined against the darkness. I couldn’t be certain, but the voice sounded feminine. “I have to go. Make sure I never have to hear of this again, June.” The line clicked, and the screen closed to the homepage. 


Dr. June sat back, sighing as I regained my composure. 


“The pressures of running a school, Arthur,” she sighed, massaging my back. Her fingers worked my shoulder blades, and I tried to resist, but her fingers were so warm, pressing into all the right spots… I couldn’t help but moan. But something wasn’t clicking at all with that woman. Her mood shifted from one moment to another, invariably. She outright tortured me with her mouth, and not 12 hours later, she massaged me? It bewildered me, and I guess it showed.


“Don’t worry. You’ll disappear, but not the way you fear. I’m not a killer. I’ll send you off with one of your classmates, but I want one assurance from you, Mr. Brenner.” 


My heart hammered, completely aware of the opportunity an assurance implied. An assurance could only mean she had something to hide, and that gave me an opportunity to exploit.


“What?”, I asked cautiously.


“You must never tell anyone what happened to you. No one will know of my involvement, no one will know of the one behind the screen, and no one,” she paused, letting it sink in, “no one will EVER come look for me. Is that understood?”


All of a sudden, my pent-up emotions began to spill over the edge. My anger was incredible. In 12 hours he had ended my life. My heart called for vengeance. I couldn’t allow this psycho, or anyone, for that matter, to dominate me. I felt my heart pound violently. I was gonna make that bitch pay in fucking blood.


“Go fuck yourself, June. I’m going to make you pay for everything. What if I tell the whole school? Huh? You can't stop me from using a phone. I’ll call everyone, June. I’ll call the cops. And how’re you gonna get rid of the witnesses here? Shrink the class to eliminate them all? Suuuuure. Live out this dream of being a gigantic, psychotic, manipulative bitch, and go to hell!” I kicked her finger and spit on her hand. 


Her glare penetrated my soul, but her mouth twisted into a cruel smile. “Why, Arthur. What a good idea!” 

She scoffed. 


“That’s exactly what I’ll do.”


The dread set in when I realized she wasn’t bluffing. 


She closed the distance between us, her hot, moist breath raising the hairs on the back of my neck.  “And then, I’ll have so many little toys. And then I won’t need you anymore, you tiny, insignificant slave.” 


Oh, god. 

 

 

 

 




We arrived at school a while after that. A perfect circle of students formed around her as she stalked the hallways. I cowered in her vast cleavage, terrified of her enormousness. You might think I should’ve been used to it by then. But have you ever been in my literal position? No? Exactly. Shut up.


Noise began to fill my ears, the sort of noise you can only get in public education.


“Dude, I dropped that test so hard.”

“Heeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy Marcus!!!”

“I’m telling you bro. That ass was to die for.”

“Dayummm!”


The cacophony of a bursting high school might ward off anyone not in school anymore, but to me, it was a fresh take on how drastic my life had changed. I yearned to be a part of that environment. It meant normalcy and being so close to yet so far caused me great despair. 


Dr. June’s breasts heaved and jostled with every step, and though at first I felt uncomfortable, I disgusted myself when I began to enjoy it. The warm and soft flesh that pressed in all around me created a full body hammock, and I found I could actually move forwards and backwards, but not up or down. 


I’d already experimented backwards and had taken a nap on the car ride, comforted by the lulling rhythm of her heart (which I had come to realize was much bigger than my whole body. Freaky!) But what lied in front of me was still a mystery...


I decided to try it. I scooted forwards, and struggled less and less as the space between her massive breasts increased, but not by much. Just by doing a little thinking and math, I could tell she wore at the very least a D, if not bigger.


The jostling transitioned into a more jiggling sensation, and I soon reached the end of the breasts. I balanced myself on the wire connecting the cups, and leaned forward into her shirt. I looked to my left and right, and saw her breasts cupped in a gentle pink material. The jiggling had stopped, but her voice wafted through the bra. 


“Explore me, and you will know pleasure…”


All these encouragement I needed in 7 words, I chose her left breast for no particular reason. I pushed and pushed at the bra, trying to wedge myself in between it and her breast, but I couldn’t. I felt my senses heighten as my conscious faded. But it didn't matter… right? June was everything to me. She had made me. I needed her. I needed her! 


I scaled the bra quickly and mounted her breast. In a sudden glee, I slapped the flesh and felt it ripple like a water balloon around me. 


“Hurry. The time approaches, my tiny slave,” she whispered near inaudibly.


I slipped down toward the precipice of her boob, and slipped my legs inside her bra easily. I decided against sliding in right on top of her nipple. Just to make the journey last. 


Sweat began to leak from her pores, and I welcomed it. In fact, I began to lick it, the salty taste so erotic. 


My heart thundered in my chest, betraying me to these impulses, but a scream pushed it’s way from deep down, fighting to surface. wait. Wait! I told myself. What was wrong with me!?!


Exploring her? Being excited by her? Licking her sweat like a dog?!?


I gaped in horror at what I had done. I willingly submitted myself to her, allowed my hormones to take over my actions! I shuddered and whimpered softly. Determined to right my wrong and to maintain my dignity, I pulled at one leg, but it was stuck in the vacuum her slick sweat and sheer bra created.


All of a sudden, I began to feel the sucking feeling I had felt when I’d tried to climb the walls of her chest. I actually felt her bra pull me down!


“No!” I screamed, unwilling to give in! I would fight! I dug my short nails into her skin, but it was no use. Her sweat slickened any possible handholds. And then, in one quick movement, her finger pushed my head, and I disappeared in her bra.


Dark. I patted the area around me. Nothing but smooth skin. 


But a powerful scent kicked at my brain, rendering all thought useless. I shimmied, transfixed, towards the smell. I widened my arms, pulling myself towards it. The skin became bumpier and noticeably tighter along the surface. I started to feel my sense leave, like before. Like a lead weight on my ankle, drowning me in her pheromones. Fight! Fight! 


No amount of discipline could keep my tongue from licking her slick skin like a thirsty dog.


I pulled at the increasingly bumpy skin, and soon my entire body was on the bumps. I felt a rustling, and light began to filter in, but I wanted the smell! Then, I felt the skin rise quickly, incredibly bumpy… and that was when the lights flashed on. 


My mind was animalistic, focused on the sole purpose of finding the epicenter of that tantalizing scent. Even as I felt the hand snatch me, I was still searching for the source, even as  it faded away. 


Then, my world flipped upside down. Literally.


“Well, well, well… I must say,  you had me so hot. I wanted you to find my nipple so badly, I wanted to push you to it. But I wanted you to slowly find your pleasure, and now, I pay the price. We no longer have time for games, as there are more important things for you to attend to.” Her voice cut through the veil that had clouded my vision. And I finally woke up from the trance. 


“Why…  why was I so attracted to you? I’ve never felt anything like it before!” I cried.


“That’s an explanation for a later time. Now,” she said, snapping her bra back into place. I looked down and saw the jiggling continue. I saw myself, crawling around like an insect. I couldn’t believe that  I’d been so close to… committing a crime against who I was.


She enclosed me in  her fist, and we walked to the  hall.



The noises began to fade away and eventually, they disappeared altogether. The dean opened her hand and I tumbled out onto a solid brown table. We were in a dark room, illuminated only by a large screen. I saw a classroom, one I recognized quickly. 1st block. I saw David, Rocco, and in the far corner, Kayla.  


“I think I’ll follow your day to day friends, Arthur. See which one could take care of you,” she said quietly. I risked a look and saw her smile cruelly. She leaned in and placed her massive lips not an inch behind me. “But I think I’ll just hand you off to the most convenient one. One girl happens to pass by this room in a few hours, between classes. I’ll give you to her then. But…” she said, dropping her voice. “I want one last game.” I turned around and saw her enormous tongue just before it slammed into me, wetting me from head to toe in sticky saliva. 


“Now that you’re wet, you’ll make excellent food for me…” she whispered, her lips quivering. But instead of putting me in her mouth, her hand snaked downwards, past the edge of the desk, where I couldn’t see. I heard a band snap and a slight rustling.


It clicked.


“No, God, NO! You can’t do this to me!” I turned and ran for the far side of the desk, in a state of blind panic. 


I didn’t even hear her move. All I felt was her hand slam into me as the world shattered into a million pieces.


A continuous, repetitive motion. An inconsistent change between dark and light. Cold. Hot. Cold. Boiling. Wet. Dry. Drowning. Deep down, I had been dehumanized. 


I had been raped. 




“Wake up, Mister Brenner.”


I jolted. Frantically, I swung my head back and forth, trying to look for the sound of her voice. Unbelievable pain coursed through my head, pounding like a caged animal in my skull. I couldn’t even rub my head because my arms were… stuck to my body.


“Up here, silly,” she called. I looked up and saw her massive face, her lips open in a predatory smile. 


“You did very good in our last game, little man. You made me very happy. Perhaps a little too much, but happy all the same,” she murmured, clearly flushed. Her face was still red, and sweat gushed down her face. My arms were practically gluing down to my body, and my hair was plastered down. 


Her predatory eyes scanned my now naked body, taking in the sight of my cowering. Reeling in my helplessness.


I thought that I could hate her right then, but I could only feel my fear. But deep beneath that fear, a strange feeling of affection. As if some diseased part of me had enjoyed being helpless or humiliated. And then I remembered the extreme attraction I had felt inside her bra, happily trapped between her massive globes.


The only person I truly hated then was myself.


“It will soon be time. I will now have to hide you, but remember this,” she said, picking me up easily. “You are mine, little boy. And if you ever betray me, I’ll make certain you feel at home inside me. Because that’s where you’ll spend the rest of your pitiful life.”


She caressed the side of my head with a huge fingernail. “But I’m sure it won’t come to that, will it?” When I didn’t answer, her nail pinned my ear to the table. “Will it?” She repeated, far more forcefully. 


I shook my head, tears streaming down my face. No. Never again.

 

 

Brrrrrring!


The bell rang, and almost immediately, the halls filled with the sounds of teenaged happiness and excitement. 


Suddenly, the dean slammed me against her lips. They covered my entire torso, my head shoved in between a wrinkle in her lips. I cringed as her tongue flitted out and flicked my member. Then, as quickly as she kissed me, she pulled away. 


“Goodbye, Arthur.” She put me in her fist and walked out of the room. I sobbed pitifully in her hand. I was never going to be anything more than a toy, and my life was over. 




We were still walking as I felt her suddenly raise her hand. A tiny zip, a long tumble, and the transaction was complete. I wondered who I was with, but for some reason, my thoughts just led me back to that horrific moment in the dark camera room…




I jumped up, fully alert. I rubbed my eyes, and cursed myself for not knowing where I was. If I hadn’t been so self absorbed with my trauma, maybe I could’ve seen the backpack I was put in. Maybe I could’ve seen the person’s hair and at least had a battle plan. A way to let the person know what had happened—no, I couldn’t! I couldn’t tell anyone. I wouldn’t. Especially not this mystery person, I swore to myself. 


I scaled up the side of a spiral notebook and poked my head out a crack in the bag. I didn’t see much, but I was sure that I was in a house. A bedroom, more specifically. I pushed at the zipper, but it was caught with some of the fabric. 


“Dammit. I guess…” I thought aloud. “HEY! HELLLO! HELP!” I screamed into the room. I pressed my right ear to the crack and strained my hearing to its limits. 


“Huh?” Her voice sifted through the zipper.  Yes, her. I had decided she was a girl based on what I heard and what June had told me.


“What the…” the girl said. She definitely had been asleep. 


The bag was lifted into the air, a book slamming me into the “floor” as all my air was squeezed out of my lungs in a lame “oof”. At the angle I was in, there was no way I could move by myself, I couldn’t even scream! Panic set in. I was trapped!


“I swear I took my phone out…” came the voice again, but this time, I shuddered at the sound. The voice was too familiar. Only one face could match it...


The spirals started sliding out, followed by the pencil bag. Only the book that laid on top of me was left, and then that came out, too. As I turned my head up, I saw her.


I saw Wiley Morris.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

review and lemme know what you think!