- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A moment with the ladies of the manor.
    Bianca looked over when she heard the door opening and watched as Ms. Merrick entered the house, fanning herself. "My, did it ever get hot out there!" She called to Bianca.

    The three little servants were already in position at Ms. Merrick's feet, two of them kneeling and bent over, their backs to the giantess, with Claudia on her knees as well, touching her head to the floor. Ms. Merrick casually stepped down on each of the flanking girls, letting her wooden sandals be pulled off her long feet. Both girls struggled for a moment with the heavy footwear, but wasted no time lugging them to the rack.

    Once the two girls left, Claudia immediately rolled onto her back so that her feet were pointing toward Ms. Merrick. Bianca blushed at how nonchalant her mother was in using Claudia to wipe the soles of her feet off. Where Claudia had actively rolled around to clean off the bottom of Bianca's foot, Ms. Merrick instead lowered her own larger foot onto Claudia, and the tiny servant completely disappeared beneath. The giantess simply moved her foot back and forth, rolling the girl across her sole a few times, switched feet, and then rotated Claudia on the ground with prodding toes so that she could scrunch her long toes on top of her a few times.

    "You get used to it." Cynthia said, causing Bianca to look over, still slack-jawed. Cynthia had her magazine raised once again, her feet still on the footrest. She had one foot on its side so that the tiny girl licking her feet could get to the undersides of her toes. When Cynthia peered around the magazine, though this time to eye her servant. Then she looked at Bianca and winked. "Very quickly."

    Bianca's attention turned back to her mother, who was still at the door. Ms. Merrick had her hands on her hips and one foot out, resting on its heel, her toes spread. The three door maids were kneeling in front of her, their heads between her toes. Watching their little heads nod back and forth with surprise, Bianca realized that they were licking between the long toes which rested on their shoulders. Ms. Merrick clapped once and smiled down at them. "A fine job as always, pets. Very refreshing." As the giantess stepped away, the tiny women pressed their foreheads to the floor.

    Bianca flushed. "Does everyone in this house have a foot fetish?"

    With a casual grin, Ms. Merrick walked up and put an elegant hand on her daughter's shoulder. "Well, you know I've always had a soft spot for anyone who can appreciate a pair of feet like mine." Bianca knew it was true. Years ago a paparazzi snapped a photo of her mother's favorite spot to get a pedicure, and her lady pedicurist cupping the older woman's heel and running her tongue along her sole. Mother had caught up to the man in the street and, instead of getting mad, paid him for the photo and gave it to her pedicurist for Christmas. Bianca had to wonder if the pedicurist now resided at the house with the rest of Ms. Merrick's pixie maids.

    "Mother enjoys a household full of obedience." Cynthia said, wryly. She leaned forward and ran a finger along the back of the tiny servant before her, hiking up the 3-inch-tall maid's distinct outfit with ease. Her two tiny ass cheeks were nearly glowing. "I enjoy making sure the help stays obedient."

    Bianca blinked a few times and both women laughed at her. Ms. Merrick leaned in and pecked her on the cheek. "We haven't gone mad, dear. I promise. Or maybe we have! Having an army of tiny little maids to serve you sure has its charm."

    "An army?" Bianca's eyes nearly bulged.

    Ms. Merrick only laughed, her head tilting up a little and her eyes smiling. Bianca didn't know when she'd seen her mother so happy. "Well, the trouble is, we keep hiring more. We're expecting another maid today, in fact!"

    The girl on the bus, Bianca realized. She felt her heart sink as she eyed the three servants at the entryway and the other one licking Cynthia's soles, her short skirt barely concealing her punished rear. "I think she's on her way, then. A girl got off at the stop with me."

    Ms. Merrick and Cynthia shared a delighted look. Then the matron gazed at her daughter, cupping the young one's chin with soft fingers. "And what did you think of her, dear?"

    Bianca averted her eyes, and Ms. Merrick's narrowed, though not cruelly. "She seemed really nice. We were sitting across from each other on the bus and my feet felt all gritty from biking so... Well, I wiped them off and the girl looked. I was so embarrassed, I think she was disgusted."

    Ms. Merrick bopped her daughter on the nose playfully and turned around. "Well, she soon might fight herself under your dirty soles, then!"

    "Mother!"

    Ms. Merrick peeked out a front window and sighed happily. "She's coming up the walk now, in fact! Oh, and she is a cute one!" Ms. Merrick twirled, looking down at the three girls. "Pets! A special pair of sandals, if you please. Make sure it matches my toenails." The two flanking servants bowed and scurried off. "Oh, and pet, please sound the buzzer. No maids in sight until it sounds again." Claudia bowed and left as well.

    Ms. Merrick stepped deeper into the foyer and regarded Cynthia for a moment, and the doll at her feet.

    "Is Jenny behaving?"

    Cynthia smiled. "I might need another night with her, mother." The little girl, admirably, only whimpered once.

    "Well, she can sit with me during this interview. Bianca, Cynthia," she looked back and forth between them both, "let us hope that this one is a keeper."

    Bianca watched the two door maids lug wooden sandals with a curious shape cut out of the insole to Ms. Merrick's feet, and the matron approved of the wide, red strap that matched her toenails. Cynthia, in the meantime, had removed the collar and chain, though left her toe ring on, and was exploring Jenny's tush with little swirls of her index finger as she walked over to her mother. Jenny was quickly exchanged and, with one graceful sweep, Ms. Merrick lowered Jenny into the cutout of the insole and slid her long foot home.

    "She's wiggling quite a bit." Ms. Merrick said with a frown.

    "She does know to kiss, mother." Cynthia said.

    "Definitely another night. Maybe two."

    Bianca could only stand there and listen. She had a terrible urge to charge out the door and warn the girl off.
Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for reading!