- Text Size +

With the unintentional help of Jake, Dean was able to escape his wife and his old house. It took days of him eating gritty old food from under the fridge, but once he made it outside his life got better for a second. With many wild animals, Dean hid under his old automobile in the drive for a while until he was able to flag down his neighbor to help him.

Veronica was walking home off the bus when she spotted the three-inch man waving to her. Bending over to talk with him, she realized he was one of the missing neighbors they had. Without thinking, Veronica grabbed him as she zipped him in her pink backpack where she took him in her place.

Dean now spends his day studying geometry and doing Veronica's homework for her. After attempting to escape, Veronica put a keychain around Dean as he is attached to her lamp on her nightstand. Veronica's mom hates bugs so every time she walks in the room Dean acts as a toy.

Dean never gets any pussy. Veronica forbids him to jerk off ever, and threatens she'd crush him if she ever catches him doing it. Dean misses his old life. He transformed from a big shot executive to a sophomore girl's little slave.

With Dean's job up for grabs, the company had to quickly find a replacement. And with Avery's reviews being nothing but gold from Dean, there was no question she deserved his old job. Avery now makes triple of what she used to make. She is the youngest executive with company and has Dean to thank for it.

Tom, wasn't as lucky as his sister. After Avery shoved him into the pocket of her jeans, she and her friends went to a couple clubs. Pulling him out of her pants at the second club, Tom kept egging his sister to drink more and more. Tom was having a ball. It turns out getting your giantess sister drunk is a bad idea. After placing Tom in her pocket, her friends joked how funny it would be if Avery put him up her butt. Laughing at the idea, Avery did just that as Tom struggled in her asshole that clenched and squeezed his body. After taking her tenth shot, Avery strutted to the dance floor forgetting about her brother. Grinding on everyone in the club, Avery had a crazy night. Getting a ride home from a friend, Avery passed out on her bed at her place unaware her brother's circulation to his lower body was cut off due to a silly joke. In the morning, Avery let out a silent fart which released Tom from her butthole. Unable to move his legs, Tom pounded on her ass, but Avery was too hung over to notice his tiny pleads. Finally waking up in a groggy mood, Avery made her way to the bathroom where she dropped her brother down the toilet. Avery never knew what happened to her brother, yet suspects he escaped from her and hopes he gets accidentally squashed from someone.

Tom and David suffered the same fate once they got down to the sewer. With the rushing water and their legs paralyzed, the boys couldn't swim and drowned in shit. Daniel joined his brother in the sewer in the morning after Susan relieved herself.

Susan hit the jackpot. With her family gone and cops finding no traces, she collected a huge amount from her life insurance. Although she can retire, she still chooses to work at her previous job as her personal fuck buddy, Jake, spends his days attaining to her pussy.

Extra

Cheryl ended up finding Tom's shrinking pills a year after he left. After telling her husband how disgusted she was with her son, she threw them away, but her husband Greg couldn't stop dreaming about experiencing what his son experienced and dug them back out. After a night of getting drunk with his friends, Greg agreed to go on with his ambition and popped the pills where he shrunk down to an inch tall.

Climbing his wife's marvelous body, Greg ejaculated all over her humongous red lips as he ran back in between her boobs where he crashed for the night. He thought everything was just a dream until he woke up pressed up against the woman’s tits. Greg realized how pissed his wife would be if she were to find him like this, so he decided he'd just wait it out like how Tom did.

Cheryl woke up alone as she thought her husband had to work early. She went along with her day with her morning yoga but felt something moving in her cleavage on her run.

"Tom!" Cheryl immediately thought as Avery told her mom about him escaping her at the club. She stopped the treadmill instantly. Her husband had been slipping out of her cleavage and had to adjust his body thinking his wife wouldn’t notice. Thinking she was just imaging it, she pressed her boobs together not expecting anything. With the small inched figure kicking and fighting her as she rubbed tits, she jumped up for joy.

Walking over to the living room couch, she reached in her bra and pulled the small bug free. Not bothering to look at his face, Cheryl dropped the bug on her seat cushion as her husband prepared for her to yell at him for his stupid decision. Instead, Cheryl turned around exposing her bubble butt in her light blue yoga pants.

"Like I told you at the Christmas party, you can kiss my ass!" Cheryl said as she smacked her right ass cheek with her right hand.

Before Greg could move or say anything, Cheryl's right ass cheek barreled straight onto his body as her weight immediately splattered him on her. Cheryl rubbed her ass around in her chair as she laughed.

"I'm so getting off tonight." Cheryl thought not knowing her husband was just a stain on the back of her clothing. The only person she'd be fucking tonight would be herself.

Cheryl realized her mistake of squashing her husband once she examined her right butt cheek in the mirror.

"Fucking idiot!" She thought as she rubbed her husband's stain with her finger. Rolling her eyes from his stupidity, Cheryl grabbed a dildo to fuck herself.

Quick Extras

After following the internet trend, Candice’s three brothers shrunk themselves in a livestream with the attempt to impress any girls watching. Yet the only girl they impressed was their sister Candice who crashed their livestream after watching them shrink in the crack of the door.

The two younger brothers huddled behind their oldest brother who demanded Candice to leave them alone. Instead, Candice grabbed the oldest brother as she shoved him in the back of her underwear. The next oldest brother was quickly kissing Candice’s ass by doing everything that she said even when she wanted to devour him. Thinking the little girl was joking, he willingly agreed as Candice tossed the one-inch boy down her throat and swallowed him whole.

The youngest brother and Candice used to always prank their mother Stacy, so Candice planned a special prank for the both of them to pull. Dropping him in their mother’s tennis shoe, Candice told the bug to give their mother a good scare for whenever she went to the supermarket. Instead, the bug got a good scare when his mom failed to hear him when she tied on her shoes. The rodent’s body slid forward along with her foot as he got stuck under her largest and second largest toe. The boy exploded after his mother stood on her tippy toes to reach something high on the shelf at the store. Once Stacy came home, she examined the stain failing to figure out what had been in her shoe.