- Text Size +

With Avery not helping him, Dean knew his wife would smear his guts into her skirt once she got done crying. With little time left, his next best course of action would be to hide.

Dean stood at the edge of the barstool as he looked down at the floor. It would be a descend, but he could make it under the refrigerator where he could hideout for the time.

A few minutes went by as Dean neared the ground on the barstool leg. He froze in place when he heard Susan's heels touch the ground from her bed. Clicks and clacks started growing louder as Susan walked to the bedroom door.

Dean frantically slid down the leg tumbling down on the floor. The bedroom door opened as he sprinted to the fridge. The ground shook for Dean as Susan entered the kitchen. Quickly noticing her husband not on the chair, she looked down at the ground as she saw him running.

"Don't you dare. You tiny little bastard!" Susan said as she stepped to him. With Susan's skirt being so tight, she couldn't take a long enough stride and her foot missed him by an inch. Dean sot cover as her high heels shook the ground outside of him.

"Ugly bitch!" Dean cried out to his wife as Susan swooped her body down to the floor. Susan's saw her husband posted in the back of the fridge as she tried to reach him with her arm, but her hands couldn't fit through the small crack.

"I'm calling the police on your ass once I get out of here!" Dean exclaimed.

"Oops." Susan responded after she threw his phone off the chair into the sink as she drenched it with water.

"Fucking physco bitch!" Dean yelled realizing how screw he was. Susan tried moving the fridge, but it was too heavy. Instead, she sat on the ground as she opened her legs in front of her husband.

"You won't be getting anymore of this." Susan said as she rubbed her pussy in the red panties. Susan saw the fear in her husband and wanted to get off to it. After this, they would be officially even.

Jake smeared into her lips as he squirmed like a bug with Susan pushing on him. Susan eyes widened when she felt the little guy. Lifting her skirt and panties, Susan reached in with one finger as she pulled him free of her entanglement. Susan dropped the sixteen-year-old boy on the ground in foot away from her vagina.

"Jake?" Susan questioned after she recognized the boy as one of her son's close friends.

"I will forever serve and worship you my goddess." Jake said as he dropped down upon his knees and started to bow. Jake watched the strength the giantess held after she flatten her son on the couch and nearly crushed her husband. He didn’t want to fall as her next victim.

"Please hon, call me Susan." She said as she gave him a cheerful smile.

"I like that name." Jake retorted.

"So… You wanna fuck?" Susan suggested as Jake shook his head yes instantaneously. Susan smiled and grabbed Jake as they went back to her bedroom. Now, Dean and her were even.

"Wait, what?" Dean yelled as he was left under the fridge. "Dear? Dear?"