- Text Size +

Admiring Avery's thick ass and slender body in the photo, Dean wanted to explode his cock and cum all over her. Realizing he was in a huge predicament with his wife already, Dean held back his throbbing cock.

"Come on, think." Dean thought to himself. He needed to appease his wife as she could easily kill him if she just decided to sit in the stool of where he sat.

On the phone, the screen dimmed as it proceeded to shut off due to inactivity. Moving as fast as he could, Dean climbed up the phone as he bent down and pressed his hands on the screen to stop it. The screen flashed bright again minimizing the picture and showing Dean the conversation of him and Avery. Dean smiled as an idea popped into his head.

With the FaceTime button at the top of the screen, Dean pressed up and down with his hands until it finally clicked and proceeded to FaceTime Avery.

"Please pick up, please pick up." Dean thought as Avery's face appeared on the screen. Never in his life was Dean so happy to see his young cute assistant.

"Hey," Avery said as she startled the bug from the sound of her booming voice. Being in her young twenties, Avery laid on her living room couch in a pink hoodie with some tight blue jeans. Her dark straight hair and perfectly aligned makeup remained the same as it looked at work. From some noises in the background, it was apparent Avery had some friends over her place.

Dean picked his three-inch self-up as he ran to the end of the smartphone. Slapping down and laying on the chair, Dean placed his head and screamed into the microphone.

"Avery!" Dean yelped in hopes the giantess would be able to hear him.

"Dean!" Avery mocked back in a soft high-pitched scream as she laughed. "You sound so funny talking like that."

"Help me! I have shrunken myself down to the size of a bug, and my wife's going to crush me!" Dean squeaked frantically as he heard his wife's shoes clacking on the ground in the other room.

"Help me. I'm a bug." Avery mumbled back to Dean quietly as she laughed at his joke.

"I'm serious! All Susan has to do is sit on me, and I'll turn to paste!" Dean screamed.

"Wait. You are actually the size of a bug? Don't tell me you were stupid enough to follow the internet trend of shrinking yourself." Avery responded.

"If you don't come here right now Avery, you're fired!" Dean threatened. "No one in this city will hire you with the review I give you, and all that dick sucking you did will be for nothing."

"Aww... How cute. The bug can make threats." Avery laughed as she sat back on the couch.

"I swear to God when I get back to my old size, I will..." Dean squeaked as Avery interrupted.

"Listen, I don't want to hear any more of your annoying squeaking. The shrinking pills you took are irreversible. You hold no value to me unlike when you were my boss; now you're just a bug." Avery rambled as Dean tried to speak.

"Shut up. Just shut up." Avery ordered her former boss through the phone. Dean held no authority, so he succeeded to her demand.

"Watch the screen." Avery commanded as she walked through her apartment into her bedroom. After changing the view on the phone's camera, Dean observed Avery opening a pink doll house that sat on her dresser.

Dean thought of it being a perfect little home for him when he saw a small figure drop down to their knees in the middle of the room. The man worshipped Avery as if she was a goddess.

"Dean, I'd like you to meet my younger brother, Tom." Avery said as she stretched her right arm into the doll house. "Come on out, Tom. Don't be shy."

"You see Dean; Tom wasn't always like this. He used to be bigger than me." Avery said as she dangled her one-inch brother with her index finger and thumb.