- Text Size +

A few minutes passed when Dean, Susan's husband, walked into the house from work. With their marriage in near shambles, Susan persistently tried to work with her husband by being as submissive and nice as she could, but unfortunately it made no difference as Dean had another mistress. To Dean, Susan was just an old fuck buddy that he wanted out of his life. With the power of dominance going to Dean's head as he was taller and bigger than Susan, he approached her in a demeaning manner.

"Honey, where are your stupid kids? And where the Hell is my dinner?" Dean demanded as he stood tall over Susan.

"The kids are over at Jake's house playing." Susan said in her quiet voice. "I wanted to relax a little from work before I started on dinner. Here, have a seat with me dear?"

"Unbelievable! I work way harder than you every day, and you can't even have dinner ready by the time I come home. And you wonder why I want a divorce." Dean said.

"I'll get started right away." Susan said as she stood from the couch. Not prepared for her to stand, Jake slid down her skirt where he almost fell off but clanged to a strand of fabric on the bottom edge. David lower body stuck to her butt cheek like a bug splattered on a windshield, but nonetheless was content he could breathe in air that wasn’t straight out of his mother’s rectum.

Susan walked. The boys grew sick from the long-distance height from the ground. Her ass swayed back and forth with every step she took which made it like a frightening roller coaster for David. Arriving to the bathroom and locking herself in there, she looked at herself in the mirror for a minute where she fixed her makeup in order to please her husband. David used this time to start pulling his body off of her butt while Jake admired the up skirt view he had to her panties. Jake felt the sensation to be able to touch them and started climbing the inner of her black skirt. Susan scooted herself over to the toilet while she turned her back to it.

With her fastener in the back-middle portion of her skirt, Susan's left hand began to release down the zipper. David eyes widened when he saw the giantess's hand coming straight for him. With no time to react, her index finger brushed across his one fourth of an inch body which flung him off the black skirt and into the toilet water. David’s demolished legs hit into the water first as his mother failed to hear her son drop into the bowl due to his insignificant size.  Unaware of what happened or where he was, David looked up where it hit him. He was trapped in toilet about to be used by his mother.

With a headache from work, Dean needed to take some aspirin to cool himself off. Fumbling through the all the medication in the medicine cabinet, Dean failed to find any.

"Fucking bitch." Dean thought as he stormed to the kitchen expecting Susan to be preparing dinner. "And of course, she's not here!"

Dean noticed an orange container labeled 'Shrinking Pills' sitting on the kitchen counter with four white pill capsules inside the bottle. Daniel bought these pills at a high price from his drug dealer after she convinced him how cool it was to be shrunk. Assuming the pills would shrink his headache, Dean popped the capsules into his mouth. Not realizing his greatest mistake of his life, he drunk some water from the sink faucet as he swallowed. Then, he opened up a snack sized bag of Doritos that his kids would take to lunch. After eating a couple chips, Dean's head started spinning causing him to drop the bag onto the ground. With everything around him growing, Dean began to grow tired and eventually passed out on the floor.

"No mom! I'm in the toilet!" David cried out desperately trying to swim with his broken legs as his mother pulled down her tight skirt. He hoped that she would hear him now that his voice wasn't muffled from the tv or her ass, but it was no use. Susan pulled down her red panties exposing her white thick ass, something David never wanted to see in his life.

"Please, I'll do anything!" David screamed, but Susan continued as her ass dropped down to the toilet seat. Like before her ass casted a dark shadow on most of the bowl blocking most of the light, but David swam to the front of the bowl in the light under her vagina. David could see a little blonde hair on the front of her gigantic pussy and struggled to keep his head above water with his broken legs. Knowing he had to act quick, he splashed water hoping that would make enough sound. Unfortunately, that’s when Susan started to pee. Her stream of urine met David's face blinding him in the eyes and pushing him down in the bowl. David pushed himself up to the surface of the water with his arms as he heard the pee hitting and polluting the water around him.

"I swear to God! When I get big again, you'll pay!" David yelled in anger talking to his mom's ass as the last few drop of her urine hit the water.

With her panties down between her legs, Jake scaled his way up Susan's crepe pencil skirt. With every step of the way up he took, Jake pictured how her pussy would look like. Soft, delicate, beautiful, and moist. Once he was up high enough, Jake took a leap of faith landing in the center of her panties. Sniffing them as much as he could, Jake proceeded to the front awaiting him and his new friend with benefits life together.

After she had gone pee, Susan proceeded to clean to few drops of remaining urine on her vagina with some toilet paper. Taking two sheets from the roll, she rubbed herself clean and threw the dirty toilet paper in the toilet bowl.

"Please let my mother see me." David prayed still blinded from her urine. The two sheets of toilet paper landed softly on him.

"Yes! She sees me and is pulling me out!" David yelled as he felt the toilet paper hit his head thinking it was his mother soft fingers.

Susan pulled up her red panties. Susan didn't notice the one and half inch horny boy in them as she placed them on her. Jake was pull of ecstasy until he saw her crazy vagina. The top part was like a jungle of blonde hair with the bottom part looking like a cave in a roast beef sandwich. Realizing his mistake, he tried to get out, but was caged in there with her beast.

David cheered until he heard Susan pull up her skirt zipper. Opening his eyes, he saw the white paper soaking down on him with his mother's giant silhouette above him. Fighting with the toilet paper to stay above water, David began to panic.

"Wait! Mom! Don't!" He squeaked as he watched his mother reach for the toilet handle. Susan pressed down on the handle as she walked off to the sink. David saw the water coming down from the holes in the side and knew it was over for him. He managed to free himself from the toilet paper just in time to see her ass one more time walking away from his pathetic body. The water pulled him down along with Susan's urine. David vanished down the sewer not knowing his brother Daniel would be joining him soon as Susan's shit.