- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter may be less juicy then the others, as I'm not a huge fan of vore anymore, and so I wasn't quite sure on what points to hit on. But other than that, this is simply a vore chapter that will transitioning us for a city in the colon and a city on a buttcheek. (Please tell me if you think both of those should be 2 different cities in one chapter, or if they should be two seperate chapters...)

Contains: Vore; Unaware; Destruction; Violent; Vore; STORYLINE

 

Almost immediately after Maggie shut her door after destroying New York, hell now began for the Canadian city. This time, there was no orb. There was no warning. There was only the quick flash and then the unknown surroundings.

Vancouver had one advantage in its new surrounding, however, as New York and Seattle had no idea where they were until it was too late. Vancouver, however, knew what had happened immediately.

The new landscape was familiar to anybody: a large ocean of white milk with islands of tan flakes sprinkled with rocks of white crystals. The ocean was surrounded by a white circular perimeter.

The city was floating on the milk, and the smell of frosted flake told Vancouver all they needed to know. They were stranded in the bowl of someone’s cereal. Most of them had already heard about the other missing cities by now, and they quickly pieced together the horror the other cities must have gone through.

However, neither the fear of being stranded or shrunk scared the residents as much as the giant, looming figure standing over the bowl. It was a young woman, smiling to herself. What was she going to do?

--------------

Claire looked at her delicious bowl of frosted flakes. It was her favorite breakfast for a chill Friday morning. It also helped calm her down, and the recent “terrorist” attacks on New York and Seattle urged Claire to have some Frosted Flakes.

She happily groaned at the cereal as she licked her lips, her saliva spraying out a bit. She saw a gray speck in the middle of her cereal, but payed it no heed. It was just some sugar, she assumed, as she took a large, long sniff, smelling the amazing cereal.

She smiled even more as she reached for a spoon and began to scoop up some flakes.

---------------

The city screamed as the giantess licked her lips far, far, above them, causing human-size saliva droplets to cover the city with its goop. Luckily, it wasn’t harmful, it just made the city disgustingly wet and soggy.

The source of the saliva was the tongue, the huge, pink, snake that towered over the cereal bowl, and Vancouver. Citizens stared at what would destroy their city in a matter of minutes.

However, that was the least of their problems, as Claire suddenly sniffed rapidly, causing hundreds of residents to be sucked into her nostrils, some stuck in her snot as they suffocated, others falling down into her lungs. Very few had an early pass to her stomach, where they quickly dissolved.

But the people sucked in wasn’t the only problem the sniff had caused. Large waves of milk and sugar pummeled the edges of the city, and dragged the people at the docks of Vancouver out into the milk, where they quickly were drowned by more waves.

The citizens at the top of the skyscrapers had a front row view of the beginning of the carnage as Claire picked up a spoon and eyed the bowl, her large, brown, unaware eyes setting fear into Vancouver. Then, with slow caution, Claire set her spoon in a large chunk of the milk and brought it to her mouth, groaning at the taste of the cereal.

While the spoon didn’t touch the city, it changed the milk even worse. Now, a tsunami of milk was heading fast towards the city. Dr. Evans watched from the top of his skyscraper for E Science Institutes as the huge wave rushed for the city.

He looked at one of his advisors, yelling, “Hurry Thomas! We don’t have much time!”

The advisor wavered cautiously, “But we haven’t tested it yet, sir. We don’t know if it works or not. Besides, there’s only one!”

“It doesn’t matter!” Evan yelled back, rushing towards a locked room, entering the number code as the door slid open to reveal a yellow and black striped suit, much like an astronaut’s. “I’m using it!”

The advisor bowed, “I understand sir, but it has only been tested on low-level acids, not any acids present in the human stomach!”

Evan quickly fastened the suit on, “Well, I’ll die either way!” He ran outside the room and back to the top of the skyscraper, and saw the tsunami of milk hit the city.

The wave of milk flooded a third of the city. Thousands of people were wiped out almost instantly, some weak skyscrapers buckling under the speed and pressure of the milk hitting them.

However, another problem awaited Vancouver. Maybe you don’t know the geography of Vancouver, but they are not a ship. And as the milk weighed down the city, it began to sink, taking in more milk as it slowly submerged in the waves.

But a miracle befell the city, as suddenly they began to rise, the milk falling away from them, the levels of the liquid going down. Thousands cheered, but the other thousand who noticed the gaping mouth coming towards them did not.

They were about to get eaten by a woman.

---------------

Claire after finishing her first bite, decided to get a bite of only milk, so she scooped up a portion in the middle of the bowl where there was just milk, and that tiny little gray speck. As she brought the spoon towards her mouth, she eyed the speck for a second, trying to discover what the thing was. It couldn’t sugar, could it?

She was about to stand up and pour the bite out when she suddenly felt a pocket of air in her throat come loose. She cringed as the gas came to her closed mouth, where her cheeks puffed out for a second before her pie hole opened up and out came the large, loud, stinky burp that rattled the milk on the spoon.

She forgot about speck now, and simply crammed the spoonful in her mouth, playing with the bite for a good minute as she soaked in the flavor.

---------------

The city once again screamed in unison at the huge, pretty female face that awaited to destroy them. It was miles big for them respectively, and residents began to brace for impact as the brown eyes above the freckled nose stared intently at the city.

Some civilians tried jumping up and down yelling, and they were sure they had gotten Claire’s attention before hell broke less yet again. They could see a lump in Claire’s neck suddenly disappear, and as the woman wrinkled her nose, her 100 mile long cheeks expanding, the city now braced again, this time for something that was going to happen.

A bubbling, flowing burp exploded resident’s eardrums as the large red lips parted, releasing a smell of rotten eggs, coffee and bad breath. Luckily, most civilians didn’t have enough time to register the smell before they were thrown out of the city, out of the spoon.

The 2 thousand bodies fell through the air, and when their bodies hit the milk a relative 500 miles down, their bodies disintegrated and became what would soon be the rest of Claire’s breakfast, then some extra fat on her forever.

The ones who had stayed on the spoon gagged and threw up at the burp, and when Clair breathed again, threw up again. Every breath was the same toxic smell of coffee and eggs, so it was a cycle of breath and throw up, until the city was thrown into the cave that was Claire’s mouth.

The city was destroyed in seconds, leaving the people stranded across the large expanse of the mouth. Some landed on the large, clear, white teeth and were violently crushed by the chewing. Others hit the roof of her mouth painfully and quickly were smashed or pulled away to the tongue.

Those on the tongue were the ones who survived longer. They tried desperately to not only hold on to the wiggling mass but to also not drown and suffocate in the saliva, which clung to them, making it almost impossible. And yet through all of this, they were still puking.

----------------

Claire swallowed.

----------------

The tongue reared back, and those on the tongue had two options: stay or jump.

Tommy decided to stay, thinking it was his best option for survival. He was a news anchor for the weather, and he had a good feeling he had a better chance of survival up here in her mouth then in her stomach.

Still, he didn’t last long. The constant thrashing and moving broke every single bone, and he soon became nothing but a live ragdoll, thrown around Clair’s mouth again and again until he was put out of his misery by her saliva, which drowned him.

Dr. Evans was confident. He had survived thus far in his suit, an anti-acid suit that supposedly could protect him from the strongest acids. He hoped that included stomach acid.

Throughout this hell, he imagined what he could be if he succeeded this journey. He would be the first ever human not only to survive being shrunk, but also the first human to explore the entire digestive tract. From mouth to toilet! He would be amazing and famous!

Still, as he slid down the tongue, into Claire’s throat, he had his doubts about the suit. It had failed some tests, and while he had improved, he still didn’t know whether it was this strong. He also didn’t know that if he was micronized that if it would affect the suit’s performance. But he wasn’t going back now.

It was a quick fall down to the stomach, where the suit’s built-on automatic flashlight revealed the horror of this dungeon. Bodies laid everywhere, dissolving so fast it was visible. The “lucky” ones that had hit chunks of cereal were also broken apart from the fall. Evans assumed he was the last alive.

As he hit the green acid, his suit thankfully broke the fall, and with a cheer, Dr. Evan’s realized he was not getting burnt from the acid! His suit worked! He was going to make it!

Now he sat back and relaxed. The digestive process took about 8 hours. Now all he needed was patience.

------------------

Claire’s stomach rumbled as she finished her bowl of cereal, stuffed. She turned back to the TV, where a story was on about the disappearance of Vancouver. She shrugged. It wasn’t like it affected her where that city was.

------------------

A large, spacious office in Toyko’s tallest skyscraper was the setting of today’s meeting.

A small, weasley asian man slunk over to a large desk, where a large and quite scary looking American man held a smirk, and a small cage of what looked like moving specks.

“How did Vancouver go?” The American asked, not changing his facial expression.

“Excellent, sir. Again, no one survived. Except…” The asian slunk down even more as he reported the bad news.

“...one person. A scientist by the name of Dr. Jenkin Evans. Male. He has some sort of protection from acid… I’m sorry, sir, it wasn’t my fault, sir…” The asian was surprised to see that the American didn’t seem mad.

“So?” The American asked, “He will just have a longer, more drawn out death. Anyways, it’s not like he can go back to normal size, can he?” The American continued, “This is the beginning, Ho-Chin, of the micropocalypse. Oh, and yes, you’ll be proud to also be one of the first to suffer from it.” The asian man cocked his head at the last statement before he felt a blinding light, then the sole of a shoe, and then cold darkness.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thanks for reading this story so far! The next chapter will focus on scat/butt, and yes, I am adding a bit of storyline to the story, because I feel like an explanation for what’s happening needs to be there. Also, don’t worry about the storyline getting in the way of the good stuff. However, if you would like to see another story/series based off this storyline also, tell me.

With that said, I’m open to suggestions, critic and full on hate for this story. Make sure to especially critic whether the storyline should be there or not, and also if I did not do this chapter very well. I’m not a huge vore guy, so it was kinda hard to draw out this chapter. Sorry...