- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys, sorry I took a long break, and also sorry for any wrong edits or grammar in this, as I rushed myself. With that said, please review and read the end notes!

Boston was in— screw it, you guys got this already.
They were on some world sized globe, with another globe on the other side of an unseen ravine. The ground was extremely smooth, with pools of clear, slushy liquid every mile or so. It was somewhat dark, as black material tightly covered the area, nearly touching the ground.
The citizens were confused by two mountains on each side of them. One, on the edge of the hill that lead to the hill, was a state sized, brown chunk of a mountain.
The other mountain was a pink hill, not quite as tall or steep, but more spread out, at the top, a crater slowly spewed out yellow-green ooze.
And to make things worse, it fell like the land masses were swinging side by side!
What was happening?
—————
Kate was one thick girl. Most times on the street, she would find men staring at her butt. She could name at least 8 times when they spanked her.
Right now, she was walking through her neighborhood, showing her ass with tight spandex, catching a few early morning mower's attention. She was now in her doorway. She felt an itch on her left cheek. It was the blasted zit that she had had for the last week! She looked around, then stuck her finger down her pants, to find the pimple was still there.
She wiped it, then pulled her hand back up and flopped down on her heated seat, watching NetFlix.
The seat warmed up her butt, which started sweating. Personally, she liked that feeling...
—————
The city sure as hell didn’t. All of a sudden, the jiggling stopped, before a large hand —at this point, much of the city gasped in realization— and fell down to the large zit, and the cheek caved in to the pressure, sliding the city closer to the ravine, before the hand was lifted back up past the tights.
Then, the moving started and stopped again, then, the heat bumped up to ninety degrees as the sweat lakes began to expand into a sweat ocean that had a current that pushed the city to the ravine. What was- this is getting old.
—————
Emily stood up from her couch position, stretching her arms as her favorite program went off. She felt a cold gust of air on her butt, she figured her spandex tights must have slightly gone down. In response to that, she firmly grabbed her pants and hoisted upwards.
However, after doing that, she felt an irritation in her crack. She was home alone, she figured, no one would care. So, she stuck her index finger down her pants and felt the soft, soft skin. She felt a dried piece of turd as she continued to search for the irritation. Finally, she found it, it was another, sharp piece of turd. She simply pushed her finger deeper, and the problem was resolved.
She smoothly brought out her finger and brought it to her face, studying it hard. With repulsion and a stick-out tongue, she noticed the first piece of turd she found was still on there, the size of half her fingertip. She brought it down to her nose, and sniffed out of curiosity.
“Who!” She exclaimed as the pungent scent of Io mein and chicken reached her nose. Then, she wiped her finger on the couch and sat down, her giant butt wobbling and jiggling.
—————
Boston bulged to a stop, at the edge of a giant ravine. The current of sweat still continued to pour into the gradual cliff, but wasn’t strong enough anymore to pull the city with it. The city was still more or less okay, only simple casualties had occurred.
Still, the city had a terrifying view of the buttcrack, 5,000 times bigger, longer and wider than the Grand Canyon. If the sweat had continued to push them down, it would have been a rocky road, both because of its steepness and because of the brown plateaus that were like the chocolate chunks in Rocky Road ice cream.
However, nature was cruel today, and a sudden shift in movement brought the city up, until the butt began to jiggle wildly, pushing the city deep into the ravine. It was like sledding: but a lot less fun. Halfway down, the city smashed into a flat piece of rock the size of the Great Plateau. The city smashed in half, killing hundreds instantly. Half of the city continued to slide down, until they were stopped by a rock shaped piece of turd.
The other half of the city sprawled it’s scared residents onto the crap plateau. A third of the people landed in the soupy parts, which were a hot tub of stinky sludge, and drowned soon after, their final breaths one of disgust and poop. Another third were thrown into swampy sections, where their feet were trapped in the sludge. Green mold and food parts sprung up from the ground like grass, and these people, if they survived, would have to tell Emily to wipe her crack a little better. If only they knew that had been there for weeks.
The final third fell on hard, solid poop, and rejoiced their luck. They began to examine their surroundings. It was dark in the crack; a little bit of light came through the spandex, and even littler light came into the ravine. Chunks of turds were everywhere along with mountains of toilet paper and lakes of remains of wet farts. And, like a living thing, a moving, pulsing sphincter dominated the darkness.
One man, Jeff, was one of the unluckier ones. He had been flown past the “rock” and into a lake the size of the city of just one droplet remaining from a recent wet fart. He smelt Asian food as he drowned and sputtered in the residue. He didn’t live long.
As Boston looked at its surroundings, suddenly, a giant digit crept inside the tights it stalked around outside the crack, until it eventually slid inside, widening the gap. It rammed and was patched onto by the Great Plateau of crap that held half of Boston, and went even furhur, pushing the rest of Boston, and the rock turd furhur into the deep.
The turd and half of Boston were lifted like a Queen to the light above, where a normal living room awaited them. Some rejoiced, thinkain’t they were about to be saved, while others prayed and accepted Judgement.
They were brought close up to a woman’s face, and were right up at her eye, which crinkled in disgust.
The finger slightly slanted at that moment, sending everyone whose shoes were not stuck in the mud to a protruding tongue below. They did not die on impact, fate would not give them the easy way out. Instead, their turd covered bodies would be be broken apart for hours in the mouth.
Those in the swamp screamed as their fellow citizens fell. The finger than moved to the side, and the city went down to the woman’s hips, and got a nice look at the woman’s humongous mounds of fat. They wobbled as the city stared at two globes in wonder.
Suddenly, they were brought back up, and a shadow cast over the residents. They looked up to see two giant nostrils, before they were sucked up. Many of them rocketed into the stomach, where they quickly dissolved and were pushed into her tract.
You see, there is a side effect to eating humans. They can give you quite the stomach pains. And, if eaten with Mexican, gas problems. And it just so happened that today was burrito day for Kate.
The intact Boston waited, as the smell of crap filled their minds, for a literal storm.
————— 5 Hours Later —————
Kate sat back down on the couch, her fat cheeks bouncing from the impact. She was watching TV again, it was after lunch now, As she sat down, a large grumble erupted in her stomach as she felt a giant turd drop into her rectum.
“Woah burrito,” she said, about to get up, “that was record speed” getting up, she let her ass stuck out into the air, a position that made her sphincter loosen up, putting out a silent but deadly in the air. She felt her colon let out a sigh of relief as she now quickly walked to the bathroom.
“Wow, what did I eat?” She was almost to the bathroom when she felt another drop in her stomach.
“I guess no ones here, so, get ready...” she grunted as she put all power to her rectum, releasing a butt-jiggling, long, blasty fart that would stink up her house for days.
“Agh!” She realized that blasting that was a bad idea, as she felt her turd sliding out, “That was really wet. Gross Kate!”
She ran to the bathroom and pulled down her spandex, sitting on the toilet. She let loose a fury of fart arts and turd as three logs, each getting bigger and bigger out. She felt her crack burn from the effort, as she got toilet paper and sloppily rubbed her butt once, then got up and got ready for the next episode on NetFlix.
—————
As Kate jumped down on the couch, Boston cheered as the rock turd in front of them collapsed, however, after soon enough, they had wished it was their as a shield from the storm. Alas, as it fell into skyscraper pieces, it killed thousands, bringing down 3 skyline scyscrspers, replacing the glass towers with stinky, brown reminders. ALso, a droplet that was hanging at the top like an iceciclr fell, drowning a quarter of the city like the fate of Jeff.
That was not it. A loud, literally deafening rumble erupted from the rectum. Many thought it was a fart, but, in the end, they were surprised to note that it was only a intestine groan.
Then, movement happened once again. They were hoisted in the air, and the citizens looked in disbelief as the humongous sphincter was hoisted open. Then, Swift, 100 mph air hit them, knocking a select few people into the spandex, where they broke their necks.
Citizens who remained were faced with their new surroundings. Humid air, even more humid than before, and the heat, made Boston a human oven. The smell of burrito made people living in high rises commit suicide, everything was now chaos. Their god was now running.

Somehow, someway, one citizen namesd Heath landed on a huge turd piece sitting in front of the humongous anus. His legs were broken, so he simply sat on top of the pile and observed the eye-level, giant, pulsing hole that was Kate's doom for Boston. He observed as the pressure once again dropped, and he also observed the sphincter blowing open and a deafening fart emerged. He just took it in.

Then, the residents screamed as once again the sphincter blew open, and a another deafening fart came out.
Turd pieces the size of Boston to the size of a bush flew through and over Boston, killing people instantly. Wet fart droplets drowned the city, and a long, string of swamped turd fell on the city. Everything was gone. Everyone was gone.
Imagine a city in fallout. That was what the crack was like now. Broken towers and buildings were turd pieces, the radioactive spills fart residue, and radiation the smell and humidity. Nothing was left. Except Oliver.
He had been hit by a bush sized turd when the second fart hit. He was flung through the crack, but out of luck —or perhaps, fate— the turd piece had hit a zit in her crack, 10 times the size of Boston. He had been caught in the pus, holding him still as hot air flew past, carrying the world he always knew.
Looking at the sphincter, he saw the grand prize halfway out. It nearly reached him, a good 2 inched out from the anus, though for him, it was 4000 miles. He watched in wonder as the snake slid out, followed by two more. All he could do was throw up and sweat from the 134 degree fairenheit crack. Eventually, toilet paper flew past him also, as he escaped the pus, and began to walk down the pink, hard slope to a house sized turd. He winced as he dug through it, looking for something.
As the tight spandex was drawn back up, he found the treasure: a person sized chunk barely digested chime. He blinked as he dug in, the last survivor. He was it.
—————
“Dr. Nano?” The next servent asked. His real name wasn’t nano, but that was what he preferred to be called. “Kate-Boston interaction is done. Only one remains. What are you planning next?”
“Well,” the doctor replied, “let the last one remain. He will die in due time. All that is needed is a good wiping from Kate, or an even bigger turd —what she had today was only a 5th of her true power—, or just a gassy bowel movement. We must give it time. Though star Kate, she seems useful for colon uses.”
“And next, let’s head back to Madeline. She’s the sweaty and stinky one correct? Let’s finish Phase 1 with some cleavage. Then, 2 begins. We. Will. Need. It.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks guys for supporting this story while I was on break! For cleavage/breast, I’m not a strong writer in that topic, so someone can insert a story in the reviews below. Make sure to follow the guidelines for the story, along with the format. But I will add the storyline at the end. That’ll be it for this story in the series.